Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

The download doesn't start for me.

Help please!

Edit: it starts but doesn't load. Just stuck at "waiting for connection"

Every other dl works fine.

Stop spamming the forum with this.  You have posted in multiple places and in none of them have you given us shit to work with.  If you want help, then post in the pinned thread and provide enough information for us to actually help you:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13724-problems-with-downloads/

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I was wondering if there is a way to change the disposition requirement or 'no charm spell' rule/dispelling related to the dialogue of this mod?

I've tried to get over it, but it's really rather ridiculous that you have to like somebody 90% to have sex with them. Seriously? Not how sex works when you just want to bone. And I just want to bone in the game without having to spend thousands on speechcraft, make them an MCS companion to force them to have a 100 disposition, or become a rapist. I feel 65 or even 70 would be reasonable.

Mod experience: Changing already existing mods and using already available resources to make a mod. Never touched a script, don't even know if it's as simple as going into 1 and changing a number. Which I tried to do and couldn't find anything definitive.

Thank you so much in advance.

In the construction set (CSE), goto Character->Quests

At the top of the list should be xLoversAdultPlay

Click on the Topics tab.

Go through the xLFx... and xLMx... topics (and each info responses of each one) to locate in the -conditions box- GetDisposition

Adjust these to what you would like.

Mem

Thank you! You are a Nine Divine among men and mer- or a Daedra among men/mer, if you prefer that.

KnowHowTo Wishlist: How to decrease the instances of virgins. How did Cryodiil get populated with so many virgins running around? lol
Getting rid of the charm negation.

Update:  Nope, didn't work. Crashes to desktop no matter which way I slice it. :(   I'll just roleplay it in my head a different way. After all, games are supposed to be an extension of our imaginations not in place of them. ...Ur, I'm getting philosophical on a sex mod forum (which I completely respect) but it's not without it's cosmic irony, no? Thanks for the help.

Sure you used CSE? ( constructionSet Extender) Must be started with OBSE , or you can not save Mods with OBSE scripts. ( Maybe that's why your game crashs now )

You can use  TES4Edit

post-3205-0-45588300-1506190591_thumb.jpg

You must change 100+ dialogs  !!!!

in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  and LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

And if you use Lovers Hookers also in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

or you use the console in game.

If you stand in front of the NPC open the console and click on the NPC.

Then enter

ModDisposition player 50

Or a higher value. You can always add 90 to be sure ( ModDisposition player 90 )

Hit the enter key and close the console.

--------------------

All NPCs are virgins because they had no sex when you start a new game. You can write a new mod that add Loves sex token randomly to NPCs. 80 or 90 percent chance, so you have only 10 to 20 percent virgins .

Or a patch with all NPCs and you add the Loves sex token in the inventories ( especially to all married NPCs)

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Nicklich said:

Are there ANY written instructions for this mod? I think I've looked everywhere, sorry for multiple post

First: use this version https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

The Mod adds more dialogs. Invite NPCs for sex. Prostitition.

A sex spell "Sex Invites (Contact)"

The Mod addon LoversVoiceSSPplus add more dialogs.  Different greetings for friends, slaves, lovers,...

And some spells:

Sense Virgin

Sleeper Sex  (Sex with sleping NPCs)

Alter My Personality ( Self and target ) It change the dialogs/Greetings :Ordinary, submissive, sensual,...

-------------

For prostitution use LoversHookers with LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/223-lovershooker/

-------------------------

And Mod infos you get here. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

( But no AdultPlayPlus description. For most people it is a base Mod )

• 2 months later...

I downloaded the version of this mod in the supplemental pack, and most of the greeting dialogue subtitles other dialogue subtitles are mixed up.

I found in TES4Edit that this mod changes quite a few of the vanilla dialogue subtitles to be incorrect.

6 hours ago, gregathit said:

Incorrect for what?  Works fine in my game and has for years.

Here's a screenshot of one of the dialogues from the plugin.

image.thumb.png.3bde7510c7aec315540c531771ae0629.png

Notice how the response text field was changed from "Well met!" to "Thanks!"

This version was in the supplemental pack.

As extra info, this is just subtitles, audio still plays the VO for the original response text. So if you have general subtitles off, you'll never see the issue.

Chosen Clue.

Probably the mistakes were caused by the translation from Japanese to English. The Vanilla dialogues were also translated instead of copying them from the esm.

Change it.  TES4Edit. Drag - drop the Oblivion.esm "Response Text" in the theLoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp.

I always do it with vanilla dialogues, cell names, NPC names, ... in Mods. I have a german Oblivion and I do not want to have a german-english mess up my  vanilla game.

Something like that is part of Mod-cleaning before I use a Mod.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Chosen Clue.

Probably the mistakes were caused by the translation from Japanese to English. The Vanilla dialogues were also translated instead of copying them from the esm.

Change it.  TES4Edit. Drag - drop the Oblivion.esm "Response Text" in the theLoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp.

I always do it with vanilla dialogues, cell names, NPC names, ... in Mods. I have a german Oblivion and I do not want to have a german-english mess up my  vanilla game.

Something like that is part of Mod-cleaning before I use a Mod.

Yea, that was what I was thinking about doing. It seems like the dialogue was changed because of slavery functionality so that vanilla dialogue doesn't play when the player is enslaved or something along those lines.

22 hours ago, gregathit said:

I've never noticed anything that was worth taking the time to correct.  If you have, then by all means, have at it.  You can waste years messing with dialogue.   

It was just the text that was mixed up, didn't take long to fix it with TES4Edit.

• 11 months later...
On 2/18/2012 at 12:50 AM, gregathit said:
'poopyheadstu said:

Whenever I have sex' date=' a pyramid of light appears and blocks the view. Any help?

[/quote']

Yep, reinstall this:

then this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

then this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

What you are seeing is a missing mesh, and it comes from not installing things correctly and just missing installing something.

This will fix you right up :)

Trying to remod oblivion for the lols and i have this too, problem is the post being a few years old the links dont work, any chance i can get an update on what they are? 

2 hours ago, floplung said:

Trying to remod oblivion for the lols and i have this too, problem is the post being a few years old the links dont work, any chance i can get an update on what they are? 

Can't imagine it's caused by this mod, this one obviously does not contain any mesh.

Not certain unless we know what you have and/or what you did, but I think you have a problem with LAPF core. Try reinstalling it?

• 10 months later...
26 minutes ago, Ashuraman said:

So, for the record, this mod wont allow a male PC to engage sex with a male NPC? Is this for females only?

No a male Player can ask female and male for sex. And a female Player can ask a male and female for sex.

Dialogs for all kind of combinations. Also enslaved, married, dead, raped. ( with addon LoversVoiceSSPplus )

If I remember right even the prostitution system works for male and female players.  But for prostitution better use LoversHooker ( in the Hooker ini you can set if your player want male or female cutomers or both )

1 minute ago, fejeena said:

No a male Player can ask female and male for sex. And a female Player can ask a male and female for sex.

Dialogs for all kind of combinations. Also enslaved, married, dead, raped. ( with addon LoversVoiceSSPplus )

If I remember right even the prostitution system works for male and female players.  But for prostitution better use LoversHooker ( in the Hooker ini you can set if your player want male or female cutomers or both )

Yeah i already got LoversHooker set up and working. The reason i asked my question was because i'm playing a male character(A custom race sure but still male) and right at the start i tried to ask for sex from Septim and both guards and all they would say is "no way". Since i couldn't find info on specific stats needed for them to agree to gay sex i assumed this wasn't meant for that. So now i should ask: Is there a way to make the males agree to sex with my PC, my PC being a male? Is there a specific stat i need to have or a setting i need to change?

NPC must have disposition above 80 or 90 if you want to fuck the NPC.

If a NPC should fuck you,  you need less disposition ( maybe 70 ) 

I don't remember the exact values. Try it.

No ini/settings in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP,  the disposition checks are in the dialoges ( and there a above 1000 dialogs. Some days work if you want to change it with CS or TES4Edit. )

You can use the console:

Open the console click an the NPC, and enter

ModDisposition Player 100

Hit enter key.

Now the NPC likes the player and will have sex with you.