Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

File has been restored back to the first post.

Allows for prostitution (female only)' date=' consensual sex through dialog, public sex, and romance/affairs with various female NPCs in the game.

This mod is an expanded version of the non SSP version included in Minor Mod Pack, they should not be used together.

Translated by: Ashal

Requires: OBSE v0019+, Lovers Base System

i can't download it, there is no download link for me :-/, can someone upload this?

• 1 month later...

Whenever I have sex' date=' a pyramid of light appears and blocks the view. Any help?

[/quote']

Yep, reinstall this:

then this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

then this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

What you are seeing is a missing mesh, and it comes from not installing things correctly and just missing installing something.

This will fix you right up :)

Whenever I have sex' date=' a pyramid of light appears and blocks the view. Any help?

[/quote']

Yep, reinstall this:

then this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

then this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

What you are seeing is a missing mesh, and it comes from not installing things correctly and just missing installing something.

This will fix you right up :)

Thanks

Here is an edited version of Adult Play Plus for SSP. I went through and fixed it so most of the generic greetings (with the exception of a few of the skill comments from npcs) once again match the vanilla sound bytes. (No more "Sir..." followed by an odd symbol comments...) Everything else is the same.

So this file is the expanded version of the non ssp one and only one of them should be used, that I understand but can someone explain what the difference is between this: (LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp (Size: 260.29 KB / Downloads: 1630) ) and the attachment in the comment above from test1 that says "Here is an edited version of Adult Play Plus for SSP. I went through and fixed it so most of the generic greetings (with the exception of a few of the skill comments from npcs) once again match the vanilla sound bytes. (No more "Sir..." followed by an odd symbol comments...) Everything else is the same." for this file: LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.zip (Size: 39.39 KB / Downloads: 22)

That one is a whole lot smaller in size...Is that something to install in lieu of the other or in concert with the other?

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to set all npcs to consent to sex through dialog, any time, anywhere, without having to turn them into slaves first?

I'm hoping for a console command or something but I guess what I want would require it to be built into the mod scripts.

With this mod all you have to do is get their disposition at 75 or more and they will have sex with you anytime. You don't need to enslave or anything else.

No there are no lovers console commands.

Ah, I should've been more specific. The issue is they won't have sex in public unless they're enslaved, they always say "we should go somewhere more private" and won't allow action until they're far enough away or out of line of sight of other npcs.

As for there being no console commands I've been using "set xloversrapeslavequest.slaveaveragecount to 0" for fast enslaving (they turn into slaves after one rape), was wondering if there were any other console tweaks I could use in game.

I want to make the whole world a harem :D

Once the disposition gets high enough' date=' a new option (something like "I've got a great idea...") comes up, allowing for public pumping. No enslavement needed and eventually they'll crave an audience. :D

[/quote']

Really? Whenever I went for that with a non-slave they just said "there's no way I'd do that!"

e: Just checked and "I've got a great idea" doesn't even come up unless the NPC is a slave. I think I'm using the modified ESP (the one with the non-hostile rape spell) so I'll try the latest version of this one.

e2: tried the ESP in the OP and still no "I've got a great idea" option with max disposition.

You have to have sex in private with the individual quite a few times before they will consent to "public" sex. This feature is "similar" to making them your slave in that unless you modify it you have to rape them several times.

You also can seduce "married" individuals, but again this takes work to breakdown their resistance until finally they will not only agree to sex with you but also agree to "get it on" anywhere.

Summary, try having sex which one individual 6-12 times and you should then be able to "talk" them into public sex.

Oooops, my mistake - gregathit got it right. The number of actions are what's needed, along with a high disposition. Repeat bangings are the key though.

Extra note: the married ones are fun to break. Lots of dialogue but they all eventually crumble. hehe!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a explanation somewhere how this mod exactly works ? I tried to prostitude my female charakter but all i get are refusals. (Im not in the moon.../ Cant affort...).

Im thinking i overlooked something :(

Dialog option 1 works fine btw.

Ah, the prostitution portion requires a higher disposition then just consensual sex. Since I always play with male PC's I never tested out the prostitution part.

Indeed, a higher charisma may help push down the disposition requirement.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it is unfair that this mod only allows prostitution for females PCs. As flattering as it is to get bumped by a horny female NPC' date=' why should I have to give it away for free? Are there any mods other than sexblivion that have a male prost component?

[/quote']

Yes. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7942

:P

Highly recommended for se with AdultPlayPlys for SSP!

Without Lover's Hooker, my main female NPC was often receiving high five figure offers for sex. Gaebrial's mod and add-on fixes this, and allows my male Orc to whore himself out if he wishes.