Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having a problem finding a way to run this with LPK extender 2.4, it seems the extender requires the original LAPP as a master file. Obviously, I can't run both. So I'm wondering is there a extender version that works with this OR has either WRYEbash or myself messed up the install? Also, I run loversvoice for SPP, but do not get any screen dialogue during consensual sex. Rape dialogue works just fine. Any ideas?

I think it is unfair that this mod only allows prostitution for females PCs. As flattering as it is to get bumped by a horny female NPC' date=' why should I have to give it away for free? Are there any mods other than sexblivion that have a male prost component?

[/quote']

Yes. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7942

:P

Thanks Gaebrial! Nothing wrong with self promotion when filling a need:D

I'm having a problem finding a way to run this with LPK extender 2.4' date=' it seems the extender requires the original LAPP as a master file. Obviously, I can't run both. So I'm wondering is there a extender version that works with this OR has either WRYEbash or myself messed up the install? Also, I run loversvoice for SPP, but do not get any screen dialogue [u']during[/u] consensual sex. Rape dialogue works just fine. Any ideas?

You use Wrye Bash to change pk extenders master to the adultplay plus SSP version. Problem fixed.

• 1 month later...

After giving up for serveral days with anything "lovers," decided to come back and try this one out as just a very basic addition from the lovers family to my game... the good news is, it's seeming to work right now, so yippie!

But, wondering if there is a way to extend the length of the animations some how...? Still looking to see if I can find info on this myself, just wanted to post ahead of time in case I can't... tx :)

Thanks Greg,

Have been trying to find something along the lines of a readme, possibly for an older version of the mod...

for example, reading through this thread (or another, i can't remember) I saw you could use 1-4 or 9-0 for position adjustments, something I didn't know about, and saw something somewhere else about an "e" / "e+shift" function as well (can't recall what that does, gonna try it out shortly here)...

Basically I'm looking for something that might list things like the above commands to help tweak it some...

Will look for that settings spell Greg and see what comes of it... Will post how it goes either way and thanks again

Excellent mod, EXACTLY what I was looking for, something basic and simple giving sex anims and opportunities without the many extras that accompany many of the other mods :)

Worked beautifully, I should have noticed that spell there, just been messing around with maxing disposition and using dialogue and testing things out so far...

While I have your attn though, was curious if there is a reason why the partners clothes won't come off (I set clothing settings, works for PC but not working for NPC, unless it's "remove nonplayable equipment" setting that gives you a warning about screwing something up due to custom races, etc.)

And yeah, a read me of sorts would definitely help, even though I refer to this as a more basic mod (in comparison to other lovers mods ONLY to be clear) it still has alot you can set up and knowing what I'm doing ahead of time would be great...

Thanks again Greg

Anyone know how I could personally modify this mod so I can have married women as my lovers? I've looked in CS, and it says they have a number of xLoversHitodumaFlag2 which limits who can/can't be your lover. The problem is I can't find the script/quest/whatever that gives the xLoversHitodumaFlag2 (which is an item) to the individual NPC's. The mod doesn't modify the actors initially either so they aren't starting with them.

edit: ugh, I found out how to do it, but my partner insists on being 'alone'. however, even when we're completely alone (just us 2 in a house), she says we're still not alone. I even tried deleting the dialogue lines where it says "lets go somewhere alone", but it's still getting the lines from somewhere else, I have no idea what's going on. I'm going to bed now, and I'll try dismissing my companions completely before I talk to her. I've tried telling them to wait outside the building, but it's still a nogo.

I am not sure what you are doing empire385. It "is" possible to seduce married women. It takes a bloody long time to do so, but it is possible. Your disposition has to but 90-100 with them and you wear them down by talking with them. Once you have worn them down, they will have sex with you anywhere. I nailed a wife in a tavern with her husband and half the town watching.....:)

On the have to be alone deal....same thing. You have to wear them down. There is a dialogue option to do the deed in front of others and at first they will say no.

• 2 weeks later...

playing around with load order' date=' I got the body to display now, just trying to get the male to take his clothes off and display the penis so that it all looks right, any idea?

[/quote']

Go into the lovers setting (cast the spell) and tell the males to take off their clothes. You will need to do this for both consensual and non-consensual sex.

• 1 month later...

Hey' date=' cool^^

But I have a problem: The animations and the sounds work perfectly, but I have two BIG "!" signs. One at each actor. Does that mean I don't have something important?

[/quote']

Yep. Reinstall the resource pack and the base pack, then either make a clean save or start a new game.

Hey' date=' cool^^

But I have a problem: The animations and the sounds work perfectly, but I have two BIG "!" signs. One at each actor. Does that mean I don't have something important?

[/quote']

Yep. Reinstall the resource pack and the base pack, then either make a clean save or start a new game.

thanks^^ well I did'nt have to reinstall anything. I actually forgot the resourcepack *facepalm* now everything works fine :)

• 4 weeks later...

What's the formula for success rate of prostituting the PC?

My PC's Personality is above 80+, she's a master of Speechcraft and has Mercantile as a major skill (undeveloped, though), but very rarely does anyone agree to the proposal. Need money, damnit. X)

• 1 month later...

So, I have a question. Is there a reason this esm or other esp aren't being recognized by Obmm, Wyre, or the nexus manager, when there's some esps that are? The mod is clearly in the same folder as they, and yet the loaders aren't even responding to them. It's like it's an entirely different file.

My OblivionModManager, Tes4Edit, EggTranslator and TESConstructionSet show the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp, can open it and the game uses the file. :s ??? What did you do with the esp??? Do not hit or insult! ;)

Install it again or download and install it again.