Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Yes, you  can open the xLoversAdultPlay quest and edit the topics. It's easy to spot the negative responses due to low disposition and change the disposition value (or delete the response entirely).

Gotta say, you might want to take a look at LoversHooker, which handles the whole pro thing better (IMO).

I already checked that one, and while technicaly is handled better, I like most the concept of this one (the hooker asking potential clients out, instead of being aproached by constantly.

That being said,  and hoping this won't sound too dumb, could you give me some advice on which i have to change? I already found the quest, and the answers in the topic tab, but I'm kind of clueless about which values to edit. I was looking for numbers like 75 or 90 (said to be the dispositions minimum for the sexual contact in past post in this thread), but didn't find any. And the other variables are unknown to me, and can't seem to find the way to edit them (only the dialog given). The only constant different I spotted is that the positive answers lead to a script reaction, which is, I'm guessing, the sex act and the subsecuent pay.

I only have some experience editing quests in the CK in Skyrim, but this is kind of different.

Go down to the xxxBuy01 topic and you'll see the list of responses on the right. The first rejection you're after starts with, "I wouldn't pay you..." The response checks to see if your personality is less than 30. You can set that as low as you want. The "run on target" box means it's looking at your personality, not the client's, since you're the target of that particular response.

The next two rejections, "I'm not that desperate..." and "Not in the mood..." use a variable named flagspringsell, which is calculated in one of the scripts. If you want to play with those, just do a text search for flagspringsell. Or you can just delete those two responses, or test against a different variable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been playing around with this with my very limited knowledge of modding.

The original mod doesn't actually use the NPC's gold. It creates a temporary gold reserve based on NPC's responsibility, personality and value of what is in the NPC's inventory (with some randomness built in). Unfortunately, this gold reserve is retained every time you go to charge services, so you can endlessly bonk a single NPC without their 'gold reserve' deplenishing.

To eliminate the ability to repeat bonk an NPC, I gave the NPC a token once services were given. The token prevents the NPC accepting additional services as they will state they are 'exhausted both physically and financially'.

There is a low chance of this token being removed if the NPC is so overcome with joy with the first service, that they request another service and the token is again supplied after the second service.

I've changed it so you can offer services to guards. Once your disposition is over 50 you can flirt with them and bring disposition up to 75, and then you get to lead them away somewhere private for services. Also included a random response of dissatisfaction with services, where the NPC will take an additional bonk for free.

Seems to working relatively well. The 'temporary gold reserve' is reasonably appropriate with most NPC's. Be aware that if a mod adds clothing/armor with ridiculous values, then NPC's wearing them will have ridiculous gold reserve for servicing.

Will report back with more testing.

It 'should' be relatively easy to modify the script so that the mod does use the NPC's gold and reduce it accordingly. Then 'Daily Income revised' mod would well. However, I lack the required skill to do this. Would appreciate if someone could alter the script for this.

I think I have this working now.

Original

You get to barter your services with the NPC. Sometimes they will tell you how much more they are willing to pay, sometimes they won't. If you ask for more than they are willing to pay, then they will get angry and disposition is reduced

The amount you can charge for services is based on Personality and Responsibility and Gold and Inventory of NPC with some randomness. NPC's gold was unaffected by services, meaning you could endlessly bonk the same NPC.

New Stuff

The transactions are now real. N PC's gold will reduce each step of bartering and will be returned if service is canceled for overcharging.

NPC can't afford sex if their gold is under 100g

Random chance of NPC asking for another service at end, but if gold under 100g they can't afford it.

Random chance of NPC being dissatisfied and taking another service for free.

Random chance of 200 bounty if you overcharge.

Guards can now be approached. Once disposition is over 50 you can flirt with them and bring their disposition up to over 75, then lead them somewhere private and charge services.

Just be aware that guards have high responsibility and personality, so you won't get quite as much for services.

I haven't tested this extensively, but it seems to be working.

I attach the files for this and modified esp that will allow this to work along side LoversHookers as well. If anyone wants to try this out, go for it and provide feedback, please.

Usual disclaimer about making a backupsave, no responsibility if you or your computer burst into flames, yada,yada,yada.

Edit: files updated in post below

Just a small update. See post 111

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP

Cleaned up a couple of conversation responses.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookersPatch

You now have to get to the final LoversHookers rank before LoversAdultPlayPlussforSSP service options are available.

The diary for LoversHookers will now also include services for LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.

Amended a conversation response where wrong gender was used.

Amended the formula for NPC accepting price for services when they initiate discussions. Made it a bit easier.

Differentiated choice for either service a bit better

LoversAdultPlayPlussforSSP  - Want to have some fun?...for a price

LoversHookers - Want some happiness? ...for a small fee

Feedback would be appreciated, whether certain things work..or don't. Any bugs...too easy?...too hard?

Make sure you make a backup save. This is still a WIP.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

Known issue

The original script calculates the maximum amount of gold based on gold and value of certain items in inventory. I am not sure if this is intentional or a script error.

The PC makes a number of bargaining bids and the script checks if the NPC's inventory has changed and adjusts the maximum amount remaining available to be paid out.

But it is basing the amount on inventory value rather than gold value. This could be intentional or a simple script error.

The effect of this, is that the total amount of gold paid out can exceed the NPC's total amount of gold...and in cases where the NPC has a really valuable necklace or clothing that amount can be quite considerable.

Now you might say that being able to drag excess money from a NPC with valuable inventory is a feature rather than an error, but you can abuse it by adjusting disposition downwards via dialogue and then giving the NPC a bit of cash via Persuasion to enable the Service option to become available again. Not worth it with normal NPC's but if someone has a really valuable inventory (as some custom made NPC's added by various mods have)...

If someone with scripting knowledge can have a look at the following scripts in the original file and advise me what they think:-

xLoversAdultPlaySpringSellSetup

xLoversAdultPlaySpringSellMoreMoney

Cheers

Hooking through SSP dialogue means you are able to charge a lot more for services based on NPC's gold and clothing/armor value.

The maximum you can charge by PC approaching a NPC via LoversHooker is 100g. If you have completed the full LoversHooker quest, if the NPC approaches PC you can charge a maximum of 500g if the NPC has the gold.

Through SSP dialogue you can charge up to the value of gold and clothing/armor value...which can be a lot more than 500g, and in most instances you will be able to charge more gold than the NPC has in inventory (which is why I wanted someone with scripting knowledge to reply to post 114 above)

To give you an example. Colourwheels Overhaul puts another NPC in Divine Elegance with a dress valued at nearly 15000g. Using SSP dialogue you can get 5-6000g for one service ! Then providing she has a minimum of 100g in inventory (which you can give her via persuassion) you can provide services again and charge another 5-6k.

This is an extreme example, most NPC's have negligible value for clothing. But a normal set of medium value armor can mean an extra 2-300g or more, in addition to gold in inventory, can be charged

• 3 weeks later...

LoversHooker Alternative version - Beta

The mod links LoversHooker and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP together and also modifies LoversVoiceSSPplus dialogue.

This mod REPLACES LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch so remove that if you have it installed.

Requirements:-

LAPF
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP
LoversVoiceSSPplus
LoversHooker

Compatible with LoversJoburg, LoversPayBandit, LoversRaperS (wappy) ,LoversRapeSlave. Other compatibility unknown

Recommend some kind of income sustaining mod such as Daily Income Revised.

LoversHooker has only minor changes

1) Rape chance halved

2) Made it easier for PC to approach NPC's to provide services

3) You can retire at anytime, talk to any beggar. You can un-retire also by talking to beggar, your old rank will still be there.

4) Hooker stats now include stats for prostitution done through LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP - changes

1) You have to complete the LoversHooker main quest before being able to provide hooking services through SSP dialogue

2) The transactions are now real. NPC's gold will reduce each step of bartering and will be returned if service is canceled for overcharging.

3) NPC can't afford sex if their gold is under 100g. Random chance of NPC asking for another service at end, but if gold under 100g they can't afford it.  Random chance of NPC being dissatisfied and taking another service for free. Random chance of 200 bounty if you overcharge.

4) Guards can now be approached. Once disposition is over 50 you can flirt with them and bring their disposition up to over 75, then lead them somewhere private and charge services.

5) All lovers animations (1-200 range) are available via SSP dialogue. There is also an option to switch defence/offence in each grouping. Also a random option which will select one of the default animations.

6) If you have LoversRapeSlave, you may free your slaves. Care with this, their disposition will drop like  a stone...cos you raped them..probably multiple times, silly.

New Factions - Married Men, Married Women.

These are introduced in the MarriedFactions.esp

You can now introduce new married couples into your game by simply adding them to the relevant factions. This will ensure that the new couples are handled like existing vanilla married couples with both LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP and LoversVoiceSSPplus. Existing vanilla married couples already added to factions.

They have also been given partner tokens which are not active at this time. Consensual NPC v NPC sex is almost nonexistent with Lovers, just about all NPC v NPC sex is rape. If I can modify an existing mod to bring in a lot of consensual sex these new tokens will be utilized for adultery/jealousy type reactions and dialogue.

Hooking through SSP dialogue means you are able to charge a lot more for services based on NPC's gold and clothing/armor value.so therefore you have to serve your apprenticeship by doing the Lovershooker quest in full.

The maximum you can charge by PC approaching a NPC via LoversHooker is 100g. If you have completed the full LoversHooker quest, if the NPC approaches PC you can charge a maximum of 1000g if the NPC has the gold.

Through SSP dialogue you can charge up to the value of gold and clothing/armor value...which can be a lot more than 1000g, and in most instances you will be able to charge more gold than the NPC has in inventory.

Unsure whether original scripting was in error or this is intentional, however its been left as is. Call it a feature.

INSTALLATION
Place LoversHookerAlt.esp directly under LoversHooker.esp.
Place MarriedFactions.esp anywhere above LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP

Usual disclaimer about making a backupsave, no responsibility if you or your computer burst into flames, yada,yada,yada

Feedback welcome...no I really mean it.

Credits:- Gaebrial for allowing me to modify his great LoversHooker mod. The original creators of Lovers, All Loverslab members particularly the creators/mod makers/translators/moderators

LoversHookerAlt.rar

Anyway, I installed the hookeralt and married factions into a properly running structure and lost the ability to "offer a night of happiness" (I can only attract clients via the approach).  Secondly, when I enter into consensual sex with a person an extra screen appears forcing me to choose my position and finally a bizarre display surrounds one of the NPC's

Sounds like a mod conflict. I'm not sure where the ability to "offer a night of happiness" comes from. Its not in the versions of Lovershooker or AdultPlayPlusfor SSP that I have. Do you have another prostitution mod or a brothel mod?

Consensual sex (non-prostitution sex) via AdultPlayPlussforSSP always had a screen selecting position group. I changed the group names to reflect the number of animations available in each category. Sex from behind/doggy has over 50 animations, where as cowgirl has 16 animations and previously took up 2 of the 9 group selection options.

Previously, if you selected a particular group it played the default animation and if you wanted something other than that you had to cycle through with z key. Now you get to chose any of the 148 animations without cycling the z key. The default animations are usually the first in each category. The random option works as previously, it just randomly picks one of the 9 default animations without the ability to chose other positions other than by using the z key.

The group options now are:-

1) On top moaning like a whore (cowgirl) - 16 animations

2) From behind is always dirty. - 18 animations

3) Lie down and take it...(missionary) - 26 animations

4) Doing it standing up is always fun. (Standup-facing)- 10 animations

5) From behind is nice... - 20 animations

6) Love a good blow job. - (includes tit-fucking and stroking) - 27 animations

7) Lets do something different...(animations involving props) - 11 animations

8) Pleasuring a female body is fun (eat-me etc) - 5 animations

9) Doggy would be great - 15 animations

10) Use me as you like. - picks one of the 9 default animations

Looks like I left the married tokens playable in the MarriedFactions esp, they aren't needed atm so I have deleted them and replacement RAR attached to the above main post

offer a night of happiness (or happiness for a small fee) is from the last update of hooker patch that you posted earlier on this page.  The directions for installing hookeralt told me to ditch the patch.

My position selection was set to random, so when I told my friend cowgirl, it would randomly select from the ones that are now listed without choosing.  Can that be reestablished?

So the married tokens might cause a display around the married folk?  (The display is a powerful graphic similar to MCS when you have that feature selected)

I couldn't reproduce what you experienced with the married couples, but anyway use the new MarriedFactions esp in the main post, I got rid of the tokens. The hooking option disappears when you talk to a lover taken through AdultSSP dialogue, you can't really prostitute yourself to them, thats hardly romantic (Although they can still approach you if you are working). But its still available for other NPC's.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys! I'm not quite sure how this mod works...

I have a female PC, but I can't engage in sex with anyone, anywhere. I have the Plugin Pack installed, and when I talk to someone, I have the two options of "Hey, I want to ask you something" and "I have something important to ask" but, even when I max their dispositions, I can't have sex with them. Can someone please guide me on what I'm doing wrong?

There are no sex options to be the catcher or pitcher like you are talking about.  If you want to be dominate, then rape someone.  Otherwise it is what it is.

While you can modify a plugin, I don't recommend modifying this one as it is a very large one and you are likely to get errors.

.......modding easy.........afraid not.  Sorry.