Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Yes NPCs must like you.

"How about a good fuck?" NPCs must have Disposition towards Player 75 or higher, and if NPC is a Virgin you need 91 or higher. ( married and guards always say no )

"How about we go have a little...fun?" the same.

"Want to buy a flower?" Disposition 70 or higher and the NPC must have Gold/Money.

With married NPCs you can use "What of true love?" an you need 80 or higher and must flirt ( ask several times )

If you have LoversHooker with "LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch"

Dialog "Want to have some fun? For a price..." you need 60 or higher and NPC must have Money,  or you have Personality 70+ and NPC have Money.

---------------------

Money: if you don't have a "Money" Mod it's hard to find a customer if you are low level. Vanilla NPCs have Level-list Gold, so if you are low Level the NPCs have little Money. If you are Level 6-7 or higher you don't have Problems to find a NPC with Money.

Money Mod: Daily Income Revised http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1244-daily-income-revised-for-loversadultplayplusplusforssp-20/

So even NPCs who normally have no Money have Money.

• 1 year later...

solution 1

Yes you can change the script: xLoversAdultPlayCheckCondition [sCPT:0201A563] in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp ( or  if you use LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp change the same script in this esp, it's in load order below LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp )

You must delete the part with the eyes.

if tmpr
                set tmpf to tmpr.GetDistance Player
                if tmpf<1000 && (tmpr.GetLOS tgt || tmpr.GetLOS Player)    ;;tmpr.GetDetectionLevel Player==3    ;20100708 ”»’è•û–@‚ð•ÏX
                    set xLoversAdultPlay.eyes to xLoversAdultPlay.eyes + 1
PrintC "LoversAPP: Detected %n (Dist %0.f)" tmpr tmpf
                endif
            endif

---------------------

solution 2

Or you delete all eyes contition checks in the dialogs ( in both esp )

post-3205-0-18464400-1473154589_thumb.jpg

Most time you have this "sex start" dialog after the "Hey, I need to ask you something..." intro.

xLFxF01 "How about a good fuck?" [DIAL:0201D53F]

Only with slaves and Lovers you get different dialogs ( there are many in both esp, most of them I never saw in game )

In the line: Let's go somewhere more private first...

You delete the eyes condition

EDIT

!!!!  Nonsense!!!  Do not remove the condition. Set the value higher to 10  or 100., then the NPC say "Let's go somewhere more private first..." only if 10 or 100 other NPCs can see him.

-----------------------------

solution 3

Or you use the console and click the NPC

additem XX01D53E 1

That's the xLoversAdultPlayIgnoreEyes   Token

XX you must replace with you load order ID of LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

-------------------------

solution4

Use the dialog : Let's go somewhere more private first...

Fuck the NPC not in public.

Do it 5 times , then you have a new dialog option and ask him/her  "Let's fuck in front of everybody!"

The NPC must like you: Disposition 85 

And you had at least 5 times sex with the NPC

Then you can fuck him/her in public ( new dialog option "I've got a great idea..."  )

You still have the old dialog "Hey, I need to ask you something..." -  "How about a good fuck?"  for non-public sex.

Because if you use "I've got a great idea..." the NPC refused to have sex if no NPCs are near ;) 

Hi Fejeena, i only tried the 1st and 2nd solution, but it doesnt works, so i tried to remove the dialogue topic instead of the condition checks and it works now, but i only tested it twice. When i only delete the condition checks, the NPC always reject even though there is no other NPC in same cell

Thank you very much

Yes :blush:  remove the condition can not work , then the NPC if he has Disposition 75+ always say "lets go Let's go somewhere more private first..."

Yes remove it should work.

Or you set the eye condition higher , the 1 to 10 ,then the NPC say it only if 10 or more other NPCs can see him.

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: almost forgot, how do you add these topics to npcs?... dark seducer gaurds from SE or damsels in distress from a mod for example.

I have inquired about this before, but now i have info on what I'm talking about. Dialog topics formID xx01D53F, editorID xLFxF01 allows female PC to initiate sex with a female as the offender, while formID xx01D53D, editorID xLFxF02 allows female PC to initiate sex with a female as the defender... with male equivalents xLMxM01 and xLMxM02 respectively.

There doesn't seem to be the same freedom in hetero interactions in-game (female always defends,male always offends...wait that's not what i meant!)

If there isn't an unused interaction that I'm missing or a way to add this interaction with my novice abilities, could I perhaps edit the FxM interactions to reverse the default? What would that entail?

And would editing in tes4edit minimize errors in saving?

Sorry for my persistence, but standard hetero sex is only fun to have, not to watch and tiach cat is ruining my flow/ immersion.

TL;DR

Me want Fem-Dom! If my post is too long or pointless to respond to, tell me to fuck off, I won't mind.

You can change the FxM dialog script results ( Result script source ) Set player to Off and NPC to Def.

That's easier as add a whole new dialog option. ( backup the original esp so you switch the esp if you play a male or no-Fem-Dom player)

You need the CS (started with OBSE! Or you can not save Lovers OBSE scripts)

You can make the changes with TES4Edit but you must compile the scripts in the CS.

post-3205-0-13615500-1473907527_thumb.jpg FxF Player offender

post-3205-0-64150600-1473907542_thumb.jpg FxF Player def

post-3205-0-11992600-1473907557_thumb.jpg FxM Player def

You change the "Result script source" to

set xLoversQuest.Offence to Player
set xLoversQuest.Defence to GetSelf

! check all the FxM dialogs , there is  xLFxM02 ( How about spending some alone time..? )

post-3205-0-66248900-1473909022_thumb.jpg  3 dialogs you must change and compile

and xLFxM03  ( I need a good cock now... )

post-3205-0-49750700-1473909031_thumb.jpg  4 dialogs you must change and compile

With TES4Edit you must hold down the shift key and double click the "Result script source" , then you can change and save ( without Shift key you can only watch but no change and save)

But you can do it right in the CS and compile the "Result script source"

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp / LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp  have no wait - follow dialogs.  There is only the "Let's go somewhere more... Private." and "Want to get out of here?" dialog.

Only enslaved NPCs have wait - follow dialogs. ( LoversSlaveTrader or LoversRapeSlave )

Or use MCS. Works with all NPCs

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

? All my Mod NPCs have lovers dialogs ( Quest Mods with NPCs : ardah, Areala, Arielles_Weye_Dorf, DibellasWatch, ElsweyrAnequina, Faregyl,....and many more)

Works with new vanilla race NPCs and with new-race NPCs.

They all have the "Hey, I need to ask you something..." and "I have something important to ask..."  dialogs.

• 5 weeks later...

Manually, conditions in the dialogs. A list of 43 NPCs.

Yes you can add more NPCs.

But no good idea because your Mod must be the masterfile of LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp.

If you add NPCs from many Mods your LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp will have many master files.

Better add/create a new item in LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp, a "IsMarriedToken" and add the item check in the dialog conditions.

Now LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp must be the master of your Mods with the new NPCs and you add the "IsMarriedToken" in the NPC invertory.

Or no Master files and do it all with script checks.

But no good idea because your Mod must be the masterfile of LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp.

If you add NPCs from many Mods your LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp will have many master files.

Better add/create a new item in LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp, a "IsMarriedToken" and add the item check in the dialog conditions.

Now LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp must be the master of your Mods with the new NPCs and you add the "IsMarriedToken" in the NPC invertory.

Thanks for the response. I might not know what I'm doing here. Am I supposed to add the item to a line in the result script for every affair dialogue I see with the construction set?

Thanks for the response. I might not know what I'm doing here. Am I supposed to add the item to a line in the result script for every affair dialogue I see with the construction set?

Add the item to any NPC who is married. Then add a GetItemCount condition to any dialog where marriage is required.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately it seems that I messed something up with the esp as it seems to cause Oblivion to crash to desktop on the initial loading screen. Taking some steps back to see what went wrong, one of the following is probably causing the issue.

1. I'm using Greg's version of LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp in the supplemental pack

2. I loaded up the esp in the construction set and set it as an active file (I received a bunch of warnings, some saying that things existed in LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp and biped slots and hit yes to all)

3. I created a new item under MiscItem, ID: IsMarriedToken, Name: IsMarriedToken and hit OK

4. Saved and closed the construction set

I did go further with the process but as far as crashing is concerned, that's as far back I checked to see what went wrong.

Have you started the CS with OBSE ? Lovers Mods use OBSE scripts and you can save the esp only if you start the CS with OBSE

And you should use CSE ( more stable, less crashes)

Read my yellow Link below

Oblivion Construction set and ConstructionSet extender(CSE):

best use the Construction set extender0.51 ( simple to install and all you need)

The warning you can ignore, all Lovers token have no nif ( biped slot is empty ) so the CS says "error"

!!!

Sorry wrong !!

You must add the token in the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

There are also the married women  in the dialog conditions.

You must not add the token in the LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp because  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp is the master file.

After you have created the new token you must add it in all dialogs with the married women ! in both esp;  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp.

The Mods you want to use ( your NPCs) must have the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp as master file. ( or you can not add the token in the NPCs inventories )

Okay, let me go over this again in case I mess something up again.

1. Set LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp as the active file

2. Create the token as a misc item and put it in the inventory of a married NPC through the Construction Set (Carmana Sintav for example)

3. Set the token as a GetItemCount condition for ALL the marriage dialogue that's present in both esps

4. Modify the mods in question and set LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp as a required master file

5. Sleep with the married NPC to obtain the token

6. Place it in the inventory of an NPC from which ever mods I'm using

I'm guessing I'm also going to have to do this with the husband NPC too?

Edit: Okay, I seem to have gotten all but steps 4 and 6 correct (5 wasn't right, I had to take the token from the NPC's inventory). I added LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp as a master to the mod through wrye bash however it's causing the game to CTD during the initial loading screen. I'm guessing this is either due to me trying to do this with an already existing mod (Imperial Bank of Cyrodiil by icecreamassassin), the mod itself malfunctions to this change or I need to change LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP to an esm first. Although I could add the token to a modded npc, I'm guessing setting LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP as the master is required for the mod to recognize it's effects.

Edit 2: Changing it to esm seems to have done the trick, however I still don't get the married woman dialogue, there's probably something I overlooked

A new idea to don't mess up the load order.

Normally  Lovers Mods are low in the Load order and most other Mods a above lovers Mods.

If you add the token to LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp it is the maste of all Mods you add the token in the NPC inventories.

Then your load order must be

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with Pk.esm ( Oblivion.esm master)
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp ( Oblivion.esm  and Lovers with PK.esm master)
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp ( Oblivion.esm ,  Lovers with PK.esm and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  master )

Your Mods with NPCs with token ( Oblivion and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  master )

But most Mods should be above Lovers in the Load order. So the better Load order is

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with Pk.esm
Your Mods with NPCs with token
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

------------------------------

To do it you must do....:  ( I use TES4Edit , but you can do it also with CS )

Start CS
Lovers with PK.esm active in CS
You add the married token.( Best clothes item, no mesh added and not playable . All Lovers token are clothes items )
post-3205-0-75475800-1476810663_thumb.jpg the new married token in the Lovers with PK.esm
save and close CS

Open CS and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp active file
!Change the last NPC in the dialog condition list to "OR"
Then you add the token in the dialog condions to "AND"

You want to add Original Oblivion NPCs ?  you add them to the condions ( no Token in the inventory ) ! remember set all above to "OR" ! Only the last in the list is set to "And"
post-3205-0-42456600-1476810688_thumb.jpg the married NPC list ends with a "Equal to" ( or in CS with a "AND" )

post-3205-0-97277700-1476810714_thumb.jpg you change the last NPC in the list to "Equal to/OR" ( or in CS to "OR" )
post-3205-0-25287200-1476810731_thumb.jpg here the same in CS

! If you add the token to original game NPCs the CS creates a copies the NPC in the Lovers with PK.esm  ! Because you can not change the Oblivion esm . And the Oblivion esm can not have Lovers with PK.esm as master file !

So no token in original game NPCs inventory ! Add the NPCs to the condion lists of LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp and LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp !

Now save and close CS

Open CS and  set LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp as active esp.
Add the token to all married dialog conditions. And add the new original Oblivion NPCs.
Save and close.

Open your Mod you want to use in CS ( must be in your load order below Lovers with PK.esm )
Add the married token to the married NPCs inventory
 ( Your Mod now has Lovers with PK.esm  as master file )
Save and close.

Your Mod must be in your load order below the Master file:  Lovers with Pk.esm ( or your game crash )
Oblivion.esm
Lovers with Pk.esm
Your Mods with NPCs with token ( Oblivion.esm  and Lovers with PK.esm master)
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

You Mod can also be below LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp in the Load order. ( but normally only race and companion Mods are below Lovers, so no married NPCs in the Mods)

With the married token in Lovers with PK esm you can keep your BOSS sorted Load order.

......................................................................................................................................................

And Male NPCs....with AdultPlayPlus male NPCs cheat their wives, there are no married checks for male NPCs.

Males are bad , horny and unfaithful  :P

Edit: In LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp  are male conditions, so you can use the married token with males.

Male and females are in one dialog but the answer is splitted in male-female.

Funny, in all the years it never happened in my game that a male NPCs doesn't want to fuck my female Character...Have I asked only unmarried men?

Wow that are many dialogs with married conditions.

12 dialogs

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

about 460 dialogs :exclamation:

And in the LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp are the dialogs which are displayed during sex.

And some are set to "Run on target", so also the token must be "Run on Target" ( the things the player or NPCs say to the married NPCs )

post-3205-0-29038900-1476843757_thumb.jpg change it

post-3205-0-92987200-1476843738_thumb.jpg must be like this

Load order probably wasn't the issue as it's always been between those two. Now I got the LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp working properly as I get the starting dialogue but there's still the matter of LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp. When I try to modify it, it causes the game to CTD even while using CSE. I'm guessing I should be modifying something else. I also couldn't modify loverswithpk.esm with CSE so I used TES4 as you instructed

Edit: Didn't see your latest post, give me some time to see if I can set this up.

My last post  was only a warning to watch carefully the conditions, some are set to "Run on Target" and some not.

---------------------------------

"Load order probably wasn't the issue as it's always been between those two."  ???

If you had this Load order with the Token in the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp your game crash.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with Pk.esm
Your Mods with NPCs with token ( Oblivion.esm  and Lovers with PK.esm and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp master)
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

Because a Mod is above the Master file.

With token in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp the load order must be

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with Pk.esm
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

Your Mods with NPCs with token

That's why i post the idea with token in Lovers with PK.esm

----------------------

Why you can not use CS Extender with Lovers with PK ?

Have you started it with OBSE ? ( read my yellow Link )

But for such changes I always use TES4Edit.

I started to modify my esm and esp. No crashes.

Lovers with PK.esm  token added

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  all 12 married dialogs token in conditions.

Only LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp still about 300 dialogs without token in conditions ( I got bored ) but that are all dialogs shown/displayed during sex ( no real dialogs)

First in game test worked.

!!!  a few hundred dialogs have male and female married NPCs in the conditions.

You must add two token checks in the dialogs !

example:

dialog: nice to fuck a married women.

A Male married NPC should not say it.

In this dialogs all married NPCs are set to "not equal to"

All married females are set to "Equal to / Or, Run on target"

The token, at the end of the males, must be

equal to

GetItemCount

Your token ID

And at the end of the females

Greater than or equal to / Run on target  ( Or:  equal to / Run on target )

GetItemCount

Your token ID

!!! remember ! change the last female from  "Equal to / Run on target"  to  "Equal to / Or, Run on target"

-------------------------------------

And there are also dialogs between married Couples ( e.g. " So excited... What a lewd wife I have! )

In this dialogs the  married males are set to "Equal to / Or"

And married females are set to "Equal to / Or, Run on target"

The token , at the end of the males, must be

equal to

GetItemCount

Your token ID

!!! remember ! change the last male from "Equal to "  to  "Equal to /Or"

And at the end of the females

Greater than or equal to / Run on target  ( Or:  equal to / Run on target )

GetItemCount

Your token ID

!!! remember ! change the last female from  "Equal to / Run on target"  to  "Equal to / Or, Run on target"