Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

All NPCs are virgins.

AdultPlay only has a list of married NPCs in the dialog conditions.   AdultPlay and voice addon does not add sex token to NPCs , even the married NPCs are virgins.

Yes in almost all Lovers Mods the sex token in the NPC inventories are "missing" . Immoral Guards/Sisters, Crowning Isle, LoversTrueCrimeEX, .... all virgins.

In some of my Mods the NPCs have sex token. There are virgins, non-vergins and rapers  in Horse rider, LoversSituations, ....

In my game I added Loversd sex token to all NPCs in almost all esp with LoversMaster file.  So in my Lover Bitch esp Rena and her dogs are no virgins.

Edited by fejeena

The new edition of Voice that I am working upon, not only handles the application of Virgin Tokens, but also handles virgin tokens under certain conditions when the player first enters a cell, for LoversVoice's system (from the beginning) checks virgin status when the player enters  a cell with NPCs.  

What I am adding in my edition is that fresh NPCs that are determined virgin (and with no sex tokens) will be given the Virgin flag.  But if it is determined non-virgin, it will also add at least 1 LAPF sex count token.  Meanwhile, if an NPC was given a sex token prior to being encountered, the NPC will definitely be flagged... Non Virgin. 

Married couples will obviously be treated thus.  And given the 'responsibility' status of most Lovers Mod NPCs, yeah... most will likely be deflowered in some way.

You might be interested in the endeavor with this:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194558-reviving-adultplay-and-voicessp-fixing-quite-a-bit/