• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya! First I'd like to thank you for this mod. All the loading screens look awesome! Now I'm regretting the fact that I migrated my Skyrim installation to a SSD. Them Loading screens be too fast!

Is there a way to preview the models somehow without a "time limit"?

P.S. Can't wait for the statue mod. I bet someone's gonna make good use of 'em in a brothel mod or something.

and Happy holidays!

*Edit: Typo

Unfortunately no, there is no way to make the screens last longer.

I was looking for anyone who can script to make a plugin that pauses the loading screens and advance if you press a button, I didn't found anyone.

So Far the only mod that uses SextremeStatues is Sexlab sisterhood of Dibella.

No other mod maker have requested any. 

Is there a way to eliminate one series from the list without reducing the chances of the other series appearing (as in installing them separately)? Never messed with loading screens in the Creation Kit so I've got no idea where to begin. I've only done dungeon / house creations and one standalone custom texture / mesh follower. Sorry, but the BST series is somewhat of a turnoff for me :(

Hey :)

That is some nice work on these loading screens! They are a little too much for me to use in my game, but they are candy for the eyes even just looking at them in here :D

That said, I've a question, and apologies for the off-topic nature of it, but...:

-What are the clothes the lady is wearing in the Beg Series preview pictures? those sort of tattered rags kinda dress? are they available for the game at all or is that just something you created exclusively for the screens?

If they -are- available, would you mind pointing them out for me please? :o

Thanks a ton in advance!