Well the statue currenty are "on demand" I will not start 'converting' all the screens as I was planning to make some more ones.

However. If anyone wants any of the screens converted so they can use them in their mod, they can tell me which ones and I will make them.

ok.. Finished with the test conversion of the statues. I can now convert any of them if someone wants them for his mod with quite good results.

Here is a preview:

The material can obviously be anything desired. (as long as it is supported by Skyrim...)

I love this! Whats your plans for them? Can we get them as a seperate thing to add them to our player houses? Any thoughts for doing some statues for the gods?

Any chance of tut so we can make some? :D

I can make a mod that adds them as static so you can place them anywhere with the ck.

Gods..I think ovly Dibella and Mara are aplicable so you can choose any of the 1F ones. I will be adding some more soon

The tutorial ...I dont make them with Skyrim assets. They are made in another 3d software and imported into skyrim.

I didn't find much time to work on the 'request' as I was making some statues for certain mods that requested them.

currently there are 36 statues made and shiped :-)

Good news (well, in a way), is that I will not be working for this week so I have quite some time available to focus on finshing those screens.

I would love to know where the bondage equipment from the last screenshot comes from :o

It looks good 

Started looking AO Series and remembered why I didn't bother looking for resources when I first saw this thread. A lack of my own resources, and I hate browsing Renderotica. Quickly got bored before finishing AO.

Torianna Hair By Neftis

Coiffure Celeste Hairstyle By Neftis3D          product page

New Eden By Rhiannon

Lady Frostwhisper By Countess & Silver      product page

???Lilflame's Strap-On Kit By LilFlame          product page

Victoria 3/4/4.2 By Daz3D                         product page

Micheal4 By Daz3D                                   product page

Hank for M4 By Unicornst

Midnight Prince Hair By Valea                       product page

Real M3 Gens By Satanica

Not exactly sure of the sperm effects, but there should be some resources on this site that would cover that. All searches done base on mesh and textures names, and comparing models to promo pics.

I didn't find much time to work on the 'request' as I was making some statues for certain mods that requested them.

Good news (well, in a way), is that I will not be working for this week so I have quite some time available to focus on finshing those screens.

Awesome, you are a god among men sir. Any chance we could get links to those mods if they're up?

I would love to know where the bondage equipment from the last screenshot comes from :o

It looks good 

Started looking AO Series and remembered why I didn't bother looking for resources when I first saw this thread. A lack of my own resources, and I hate browsing Renderotica. Quickly got bored before finishing AO.

Torianna Hair By Neftis
Coiffure Celeste Hairstyle By Neftis3D          product page
New Eden By Rhiannon
Lady Frostwhisper By Countess & Silver      product page
???Lilflame's Strap-On Kit By LilFlame          product page
Victoria 3/4/4.2 By Daz3D                         product page
Micheal4 By Daz3D                                   product page
Hank for M4 By Unicornst
Midnight Prince Hair By Valea                       product page
Real M3 Gens By Satanica

Not exactly sure of the sperm effects, but there should be some resources on this site that would cover that. All searches done base on mesh and textures names, and comparing models to promo pics.

You know you can just ask me if you really need to find them.

One thing that you should know is that although a certain 'model' has been used, I dont alwyas use the textures it comes with, but I may have made some custom ones, or use textures from another model. Just rellying on the names I put in the nif will alny tell tell you half the story. 

For Example, New Eden has not been used. I used the textures as a base, to create textures for another model.

Awesome, you are a god among men sir. Any chance we could get links to those mods if they're up?

Of, I was planning to make a small section in the OP listing the mods that use statues. (provided the mod author agrees of course)

The point was that people have asked for the information. I tried to promote non laziness, as I don't believe googling takes skill. Kinda failed, but I'm not interested searching for bondage equipment on a site I've not only perused fully 2 or 3 times before, but determined that I have no interest in 98% of its inventory. A readme with credits is up to you. It would help answer questions for the lazy.

You do have a point but I do have a reason for not including this information.

The reason is that none of all those assets are available in-game. If you include all the information with the assets used to make those screens, then, naturaly, people will start asking to port those in-game. And I can't do that (yet at least). Someone who can, he would be able to identify both the program I used to make these, and which assets they are. 

Most people will think "hey Azmodan put those things in a loading screen, why can someone put them in-game?", and the answer "It's not that simple" will not quite cover them.

So in order to avoid "hopes" that these can be put in game, I have not included a readme file or any other way of "knowing" the assets I used as a base to make these screens.

Any particular preference on the girl friend?  :D

attachicon.gifCGI.jpg

Regarding the paintings..

If you mean Skyrim homes, It is actually easy I think. It is the next project I am going to try after I short out the statues thing.

If you mean your Real home...That's actually even more easy.  :D . There are companies online that you can send them an image or a picture and print it on canveas. (did you think that all the paintings you see out there are actually hand painted?).They even post it to you. For that I can gladly make an image for you to make it a painting for your bedroom or your livingroom. take a look

maybe late but ... hey ! the redhead is very beautyful ^^ i want a serie with her ^^

Would you considering telling us how to make a series appear 100% of the time (Or i guess just uploading edited esp's but i would imagine that gets to be a bit of a hassle xD)? I myself would be willing to do the modification myself (For my own use) but alas i have no idea where to look! Appreciate all the hard work you do on these, Keep up the good (and sexy) work <3

Would you considering telling us how to make a series appear 100% of the time (Or i guess just uploading edited esp's but i would imagine that gets to be a bit of a hassle xD)? I myself would be willing to do the modification myself (For my own use) but alas i have no idea where to look! Appreciate all the hard work you do on these, Keep up the good (and sexy) work <3

If you want one seris only you first of all download only that series.

The rest needs to be done in the CK. Open it and make sure that the .esp of that series is set to active.

In the object window go to "All" at the bottom, and in the search field type "AZM"

This will show you both the static objects and the loading screens. Double click on the loading screens to open their properties. In the field at the bottom of the new window you will find certain parameters. There is one that has the percentage 30%. Double click on that and set it to 100%. Do this for the remaining screens you want to change.

The above only 'works' with the standalone series .esp. The All-in package has all screens already set to 100%. So If you want them all but one of them appearing more often, you will have to decrease the percentage off aaaall the screens you want to appear less often.