Not completly wrong, but i was looking for something like this:

Kaa_LB.png

Signature pic from Camila.

2 girls and a bit of salvia (or whatever else this may be, is left to anyones imagination) ... if possible.

I can't decide about this picture......  either the girl with the tongue out has long bangs or the girl standing up needs a MASSIVE bikini wax.   :lol:  

Yay! How did you create this so fast? O_o
A little less thick looking fluid, so it doesn't look like she's cleaning her up, after she was filled my a male creature, and this will be AWESOME!

(i know, there's a name for it, when a girl licks the cum out of another girls pussy, but i can't remember it, as i simply don't like it.)

And maybe leaning the head of the licking girl a tad backwards? To many requests? Sorry.

Well to give you a small update on whats, coming.

The nest update will be about pin-ups. There will not be any sex-scenes in them besides the special request. It will be a seperate file and will not be integrated in the main one, both to keep the file size limited, and to kepp the content of both files more accurate.

The only problem I have is that I cannot come up with any good text to fit with the screens. A good way to solve that is to post some screenshots of the screens currently available and get some suggestions. 

I was hopping to get some more finished before releashing this update, but sine I see that progress is a bit low (some of the new screens require the creation of quite a few new assets and textures) and since I just got my hands on AS IV Black Flag...I am worried that if I start it,...well progress will be even slower :-). So I think that it is a good idea to launch what is now available, and release some more a bit later.. 

So,

What do you think? (about the suggestion parts too). 

How about now:

if you connect the salvia only with the tip of her tongue, it will be 100% perfect.

Right now it's "only" 99.7%. :P

Btw: Any way to get some wetness between her legs via glossy map or w/e this is called? Ya, ya. Me and my requests. -.-

How about now:

if you connect the salvia only with the tip of her tongue, it will be 100% perfect.

Right now it's "only" 99.7%. :P

Btw: Any way to get some wetness between her legs via glossy map or w/e this is called? Ya, ya. Me and my requests. -.-

Connecting to the tip of the tongue...done

post-96019-0-05110300-1384985464_thumb.jpg

Well what you see there is the preview. That image is not rendered. It will look faaaar better in Skyrim. Making it glossy will have to be done in the nif file. Will do some test with that screen to make as "wet" as possible..

Connecting to the tip of the tongue...done

Well what you see there is the preview. That image is not rendered. It will look faaaar better in Skyrim. Making it glossy will have to be done in the nif file. Will do some test with that screen to make as "wet" as possible..

Who-is-awesome.jpg

I have an idea for a series, though I doubt its possible to do.

The idea is having a POV screens either from the eyes of the "giver" or the "receiver". But with how the loading screens usually work, the screen wont pause and it'll ruin the scenery.

Anyways just wanted to throw it out here. :P