sure no problem. Having pics will help 

Ok cool, here's some more that i found to my liking.

luis%20royo12.jpg

Do you know why there are gaps in the chainmail?

Because Luis Royo got bored from painting all those tiny chains lol

I sure am and I have copy-paste

post-127324-0-29294000-1380874435_thumb.jpg

post-127324-0-23363500-1380874993_thumb.jpg

I can see that the characters aren't from the game itself but do you own the resources for this armor? I think it would make an awesome armor for Skyrim if it were to be completed.

ik3g.jpg

I can see that the characters aren't from the game itself but do you own the resources for this armor? I think it would make an awesome armor for Skyrim if it were to be completed.

ik3g.jpg

You mean if I have the whole of it?

Of course I do.

I havent experiment much with adding armors to the game so I cannot promisse anything

ik3g.jpg

You mean if I have the whole of it?

Of course I do.

I havent experiment much with adding armors to the game so I cannot promisse anything

Yes, the whole of it. If you got that far I don't think the rest would be a problem but if you don't know the CK, you can give the resources to me and I'll make a mod of it. :)

Ok cool, here's some more that i found to my liking.

luis%20royo12.jpg

Do you know why there are gaps in the chainmail?

Because Luis Royo got bored from painting all those tiny chains lol

I sure am and I have copy-paste

That's pretty good, the chainmail shaping needs a little improvement but not a bad start, does the chainmail have physics?

Please don't use that armor in a Loading Screen. I'm sorry but it's horrible quality. Luis Royo would slap you if he saw that you're desecrating his work like that.

Make a better one and post pics or STFU

That's pretty good, the chainmail shaping needs a little improvement but not a bad start, does the chainmail have physics?

No physics other than skinning to the body, there's A LOT of vertices, and clipping with too much fat/silicon though...

post-127324-0-41562100-1381120384_thumb.jpg

Please don't use that armor in a Loading Screen. I'm sorry but it's horrible quality. Luis Royo would slap you if he saw that you're desecrating his work like that.

Make a better one and post pics or STFU

Sorry, that was a bit harsh. I realize it must be hard making all those rings and your graphic settings aren't that high which might affect the armor. If you're willing to put some work into it(a lot of work in fact) you could improve the rings by increasing the polycount and make them rounder/smoother. If you want a fast way to get extra vertices to work with you can do a "subdivide" by pressing w when you have a ring or face selected. You might know this already but I'm just trying to help. Also, the texture could use some work which I'm sure you realize yourself. There must be people here who can do that for you. Just ask around.

I can take a look at it but I can't promise anything since I haven't done many armor textures.