I'd love to download this but the mega site won't let me. It sends me to some damn screen that says my browser is out of date. My browser is the latested version of IE and fully up to date. You don't happen to have the all in one file on any other mirrors do you? I'd love to get my hands on it and the pinup addon :)

I'd love to download this but the mega site won't let me. It sends me to some damn screen that says my browser is out of date. My browser is the latested version of IE and fully up to date. You don't happen to have the all in one file on any other mirrors do you? I'd love to get my hands on it and the pinup addon :)

It did that to me when I utried it with IE. 

Actually it does that only with IE. Try to use Chrome

Because as we all know.....

post-96019-0-00358900-1403278243_thumb.jpg

Finaly !! mod has been updated.

Added one of the two series in the works 'cus this was taking too long. 

BND Series is now available.. Hope you like them

Unfortunately we are still bound to the old way of download until I manage to make a better "package". Propably after the queed series are done.

Also uploaded a new German translation of the ALL-in Package by Zt11rauss (Nexus: Verodor)

Have fun. !

just a little question... what mean BND ? is this different than the bondage serie ? (sorry i just not understand difference between them ^^)

BND is short for Bondage, the file you want to have for that one is called Sextreme-Bondage

yup

BND = BoNDage

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the separate series, but I got to say, awful download system, it's really annoying, jut copy  and search in the download section, I hope this helps, I only wanted the FF Series, thank you.

#!5osD3A6J!AKln3wSSobDI9ZeEHX7FShJv7t4oim9wnxPfUmGI3DQ           = BEG Series -- 13 Screens (152 Mb)

#!88kk1YqR!ddaM3SYH6Bx79azTBbAzaGYAB-MsZ62CVSqRhVk4rmU     = K Series -- 11 Screens (113 Mb)

#!FhVU2ThD!VFCWbDCWq4ccH5CCDkpO9UWIOaZb55igM7lJaUiLVWY  = SB Series -- 11 Screens (120 Mb)

#!JlNGFbLA!KKh2hnar3beYAourAjVNY0Svh71E-IBQlQeUIndFDoM           = AO Series -- 11 Screens (126 Mb)

#!MscmkYAa!ERoHjgYMf35ZmQUDcZ8pixCxOn07nkSrSSgDd0hskgg       = ALL -- 88 Screens.(All the screens.)(742 Mb)

#!p9dBRZhT!cmQ1z22GcVSmE68SngduhWi1uBkAI0ov2gVVPr2Ukjc       = FR Series -- 10 Screens (118Mb)

#!po0jQYgY!NlTLWQEu0W-imECdPZmpsh2E7exa-ArFuwOA7GrNKvA    = FF Series -- 10 Screens (113 Mb)

#!Rx1EBaKb!fCi5ZxpRXe_UPhKjM0E_xjI3ZXkiYZcTjjrN7AdcJ_k                = All-FF -- 24 Screens (contains only F/F and solo F screens)(209 Mb)

#!s08RkbyY!dm6w7S7Xr9YQ1dz_GFEiFhLFWYheyLXsEGefWGQbuM4 = T Series -- 12 Screens (174 Mb)

#!wh0WwJIC!MvZQlhJbPOO4SHroEHQdLHLlwwQ9XM373pqk114jla8      = Lycan Series -- 10 Screens (136 Mb)

Yeah it was a bit confusing trying to figure out which one was the All package in that slew of letters/numbers/symbols lol. Renaming them would make it much easier.

Otherwise, the new loading screens look great. Definitely nice job. :)

Yes. those names are a real mess. This happens because the files are linked to megaupload and that server does not have the filename in the download link.

I dont know of any other good filehosting servers to use or test though. any suggestions?

Have you tried Media Fire ? My free account there has a 51 GB limit. I'm only using 13 MB atm with about a Dozen files and it doesn't care what browser you use.

About gay dont have many hopes, as since I can't exactly come up with as many ideas. Might try a solo male in the future though.

About Khajit and argonians I dont have their models in the program I make the screens but I will see if I can find something.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just here to express my revere for our dear author, also to express a personal itch, which should not necessarily be taken to heart. 

I noticed that there is absolutely no variety in the the women especially in terms of race, and the scene where it says its good to have a variety is a bit ironic. I dunno, could be at least different skin color between some of the many caucasian female models maybe. In the other hand, male models don't seem to suffer this, and instead the guy with the tattoos, mo-hawk and goofy looking expression is used a bit too much on many of the scenes. A little less of him, but he has taken his place in my heart as the goofy mo-hawk hunter/rapist/bandit/slavemaster extraordinaire whom I laugh at, so he is in a way still good, just he's funny in too many places.

I'm just here to express my revere for our dear author, also to express a personal itch, which should not necessarily be taken to heart. 

I noticed that there is absolutely no variety in the the women especially in terms of race, and the scene where it says its good to have a variety is a bit ironic. I dunno, could be at least different skin color between some of the many caucasian female models maybe. In the other hand, male models don't seem to suffer this, and instead the guy with the tattoos, mo-hawk and goofy looking expression is used a bit too much on many of the scenes. A little less of him, but he has taken his place in my heart as the goofy mo-hawk hunter/rapist/bandit/slavemaster extraordinaire whom I laugh at, so he is in a way still good, just he's funny in too many places.

I did want to have more variety, but unfortunately that will also mean a lot more textures and the size of the mod will literally skyrocket :-(. 

So I have to use more or less limited textures and limited models, and switch from one to another. 

I did want to have more variety, but unfortunately that will also mean a lot more textures and the size of the mod will literally skyrocket :-(. 

So I have to use more or less limited textures and limited models, and switch from one to another. 

Ah well fair enough.

ok. I will tell you all a big secret. 

Megaupload puts the decription key behing the url of the file. everything AFTER the is the decryption key

For example, if the url is this:

#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c

everything AFTER the second ! is the decription key. in the above example, it is like this

#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c

Green=File URL

Red=Decryption key

So if it askes for a decryption key just copy it fron the address bar.

Happy downloading.

(you didn't learn this from me  :P )