Yes I have noticed that some time ago. 

The problem is that I missed to change the alpha of the mounth so it is transparent. If you have nifskope here is how you can fix it.

Open the nif DEV005.nif

either zoom in and click on the girls mouth or select the nod 212

expand that and select the nod 213 BSLightingShaderProperty

In the block details you will see this line somewhere

Alpha            float             0.1

Change the 0.1 to 1, save and close and you are good to go.

They need to develop some program that would combo all previous games into one world space if possible. Imagine playing Morrowind with Skyrim's graphics,

There's Morroblivion, Skywind, Skyblivion.

Those look good but are years away from being mostly stable. Skywind is still in Alpha and Morroblivion and Skyblivion are in early beta with very little of the game workng.

Amazing work. 

You posted earlier in this thread that these can be turned into statues. There was even a pic of one of these loading screens with their texture replaced with stone. 

I was looking at possibly putting a few of these into a home I was working on as statues. How did you replace the textures and make them look like stone? I'm assuming you used nifscope, but what texture did you use as a replacement? Was it custom built or was that stone texture found in the Skyrim directory? 

I can do that.

All it takes from my part is to change the textures so they look like statues. I have no idea yet how to create the colision so you will not be able to pass through them, but if anyone wants them I can sent them the nifs with textures that look like statues.

I am going to start converting some of these scenes to statues that can be used in game. So far only one screen has been converted but before I continue I need to find out if I am doing everythig right. If you want to help and participate ni this "alpha testing", you are more than welcome.

Basic Instructions

I have coverted the screen SB009 to a statue, and packed the whole thing to a mod that will add it to your game. 

How to test it.:

First of all install the mod. 

You can then use the CK to place the new statue somewere. The new nif can be found under the "Clutter" category and it is named AZMSTU_SB009.

You can also (and it is recomended to do so so) spawn it in game in various locations, under different lighting conditions. It is important to know that lighting works correctly with it. To do so you can open the console and type "Help "SB009". I believe this will give you the id of the statue. Then use the command "Placeat.me <statue_id>"

This will place the statue close to you.

After you have placed the statue at a location and seen how the lighting works (or doesn't) please also test the collions. You can do that by doing the following fun things:

-Try to walk through it

-Throught staff at it like arrows and see if they go through it.

-Through them close at it like next to their heads to see if the shape of the collision mesh is correct

-Hit it with a sword-axe-knife-battleaxe-two handed sword-machinegun-lasers-nuclear bombs and generaly any weapon you like.

-Through some spells at it, firebolts, icespike, flames, frost, and see if it behaves "normally"

Finally, see if you can move the statue, or if it falls if you place it or uneven grounds.

Normally everything should work. 

If everything goes well, I can begin "Construction"

*How I Plan to do the testing*

I will play normally the game, and everyonce and a while, I will save the game, Spawn the statue, test it, load the game and continue playing.

Remember to save BEFORE you spawn it. 

Thanks for your time.

This is the mod you will need:

If you have SextremeLoadingScreens installed, you will be asked to overwrite a few textures.

Sextreme_Statues.7z

*Edit

Well everything seems to work in the CK but I have not managed to get it in game as I am not that good in the CK. It also seems that statin items cannot be spawned with the console. If anyone knows how to do this or how it make it static like the statue of dibella I would appreciate it.

Thanks very much azmodan22. Only thing about the Bst screens? The troll looks more like bigfoot from the old TV show 'Harry and Henderson's.' Other then that can't wait this stuff can eventually be done with SexLab mods.

he he..

:angel:

About that.... :D  :D  :D

He is a bigfoot, Well it the closest thing I had to a troll. Besides trolls do look like bigfoots, just skinnier.. Well, this is a fat troll. 

Maybe you could use the trolls from this mod? (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/320-bestiality-animations-pack/) [bestialityExtras.rar folder]

He gave permission to use them. ;)

I am going to start converting some of these scenes to statues that can be used in game. So far only one screen has been converted but before I continue I need to find out if I am doing everythig right. If you want to help and participate ni this "alpha testing", you are more than welcome.

Basic Instructions

I have coverted the screen SB009 to a statue, and packed the whole thing to a mod that will add it to your game. 

How to test it.:

First of all install the mod. 

You can then use the CK to place the new statue somewere. The new nif can be found under the "Clutter" category and it is named AZMSTU_SB009.

You can also (and it is recomended to do so so) spawn it in game in various locations, under different lighting conditions. It is important to know that lighting works correctly with it. To do so you can open the console and type "Help "SB009". I believe this will give you the id of the statue. Then use the command "Placeat.me <statue_id>"

This will place the statue close to you.

After you have placed the statue at a location and seen how the lighting works (or doesn't) please also test the collions. You can do that by doing the following fun things:

-Try to walk through it

-Throught staff at it like arrows and see if they go through it.

-Through them close at it like next to their heads to see if the shape of the collision mesh is correct

-Hit it with a sword-axe-knife-battleaxe-two handed sword-machinegun-lasers-nuclear bombs and generaly any weapon you like.

-Through some spells at it, firebolts, icespike, flames, frost, and see if it behaves "normally"

Finally, see if you can move the statue, or if it falls if you place it or uneven grounds.

Normally everything should work. 

If everything goes well, I can begin "Construction"

*How I Plan to do the testing*

I will play normally the game, and everyonce and a while, I will save the game, Spawn the statue, test it, load the game and continue playing.

Remember to save BEFORE you spawn it. 

Thanks for your time.

This is the mod you will need:

If you have SextremeLoadingScreens installed, you will be asked to overwrite a few textures.

attachicon.gifSextreme_Statues.7z

*Edit

Well everything seems to work in the CK but I have not managed to get it in game as I am not that good in the CK. It also seems that statin items cannot be spawned with the console. If anyone knows how to do this or how it make it static like the statue of dibella I would appreciate it.

The Build Your Own Home and Hearthfire mods both seem to add static items and there are some mods that allow you to rearrange static items. You may have to have the items declared somewhere (like in the empty space below a building) and then enable and move them to where they are wanted.

Those are the mods I'd examine to figure out how it's done.

No worries 

Found the solution:

What I was trying to do is while having the statue in one esp, making another esp that was placing it somewhere. Apparently Skyrim does not like that.

Having the statue as a static, and placed in one esp works like a charm.

Collisions also work, but I will make some experiments to make them even more accurate. (close to the body)

Regardles of that, it seems that the screens can now be converted to full working statues.  :D

Ok. Now that you made statues, out of the loading screen, it's time to make some paintings for my homes, based on your loading screens. Of all of them, please :P
Just joking.

What i really wanted to request, was a load screen, based on what you can see, in the pic in Camilas signature.

Only theme and pose. No hentai characters please. Only if it's possible, ofc.

Any particular preference on the girl friend?  :D

post-96019-0-06477600-1382051472_thumb.jpg

Regarding the paintings..

If you mean Skyrim homes, It is actually easy I think. It is the next project I am going to try after I short out the statues thing.

If you mean your Real home...That's actually even more easy.  :D . There are companies online that you can send them an image or a picture and print it on canveas. (did you think that all the paintings you see out there are actually hand painted?).They even post it to you. For that I can gladly make an image for you to make it a painting for your bedroom or your livingroom. take a look

post-96019-0-24670800-1382051287_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-61718200-1382051336_thumb.png

post-96019-0-64735000-1382051364_thumb.png

post-96019-0-66737700-1382051422_thumb.jpg

Erm... the paintings are more a joke. i honstly have no interesst in such things.
But as for a model, based on the pic in Camilas Signature, i'm serious about that, as i like the theme with the licking girl, the facial expression, the little bit of salvia and the light blush.
What models you use, is completly up to you. i've seen what you did so far, so your choice will be just great.

Edit: As for the girl, that gets licked, the right one on the pic would be great. :)

ok.. Finished with the test conversion of the statues. I can now convert any of them if someone wants them for his mod with quite good results.

Here is a preview:

post-96019-0-59255300-1382476991_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-29729300-1382477034_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-42605600-1382477062_thumb.jpg

The material can obviously be anything desired. (as long as it is supported by Skyrim...)