Is there any way to increase the chances of these spectacular loading screens to 100% without having to download the all-in-one package? Only interested in the Lycan ans Bst series only and no other loading screen mods to interfere with.

There is, but it requires some work. If you find out the names of the vanilla loading screens that aren't covered, you can replace those screens with your own by remaning them and putting them in the right folder, which is the folder where the game looks for the loading screens by default. This means you will have to make several copies of the same loading screen but with different names.

Is there any way to increase the chances of these spectacular loading screens to 100% without having to download the all-in-one package? Only interested in the Lycan ans Bst series only and no other loading screen mods to interfere with.

There is, but it requires some work. If you find out the names of the vanilla loading screens that aren't covered, you can replace those screens with your own by remaning them and putting them in the right folder, which is the folder where the game looks for the loading screens by default. This means you will have to make several copies of the same loading screen but with different names.

Sounds tedious as fuck.

Then don't do it but it wouldn't hurt to be more polite next time. I just learned that Skyrim uses 3D models in loading screens, which makes it even more tedious. xD

I'm more likely to make my pc destroy the entire HDD then ever get that working. Also since I have to run Skyrim at the absolute minimal settings any programs to do all that work would likely just cause my HDD to melt itself. I'd love to learn modding for Skyrim but even the most simple basic things are beyond me.

Here you go.

Percentage Patches for :

BST Series

Lycan Series

Install these after you install the two above series and ovewright when asked. These .esp have a percentage of appear of 100%. This way you will only see the loading screens of those two patches, and occasionaly the vannilla one about the silver weapon  :D

Sextreme-BST_Series(PerPatch).7z

Sextreme-LYCAN_Series(PerPatch).7z

Thanks very much azmodan22. Only thing about the Bst screens? The troll looks more like bigfoot from the old TV show 'Harry and Henderson's.' Other then that can't wait this stuff can eventually be done with SexLab mods.

he he..

:angel:

About that.... :D  :D  :D

He is a bigfoot, Well it the closest thing I had to a troll. Besides trolls do look like bigfoots, just skinnier.. Well, this is a fat troll. 

Welll......

I know that the idea might sound intriguing for ingame. Migh add some "immersion" for some, but personally I wouldnt care if creatures would have sex with other creatures in skyrim.

Now regarding Loading screens, since there will not be any animations in them, having a dog having sex with another dog will look more or les like a picture from National Geographic. 

I dont think It will look that good as a loading screen.

Well with the creatures animations that is possible yes, but someone must make the animations for that though. Currently there are only animations for the creatures to fuck the player. 

To be honest with you I dint think that anyone will be interested in making the reverse animations, at least not anytime soon. 

And in my personal opinion, we still DON'T have creature animations. He have support for them.

I will consider my game having creature animations when they are used by a mod, like Sexlab Defeat when it comes out. Up until then, the fact that I can cast a spell (on perpuse) on a beast, after I have turned its combat AI off from the console, or start them in a test environment, does NOT qualify as in-game for me.

Just saying it will happen eventually and the development will probably go better then it has in Oblivion. Each new game gets easier and easier to mod.  SexLab compared to Lovers with PK is the same as Lovers with PK compared to Lovers and Legends. If it doesn't happen in Skyrim it will happen in the Elder Scrolls 6 and/or Elder Scrolls 7 games. The sex mod that will be developed for the ES6 games will be miles ahead of where Wexlab will be at its peak.

That is natural.

New games have better graphics, far more advanced AI and far mor capabilities, so there are more things a moder can take advantage of.

25 years ago the only sexual mod for a video game was a red ribbon on packman's head!!. Now we are fucking dragons!... damn  :D

I'd say the Elder Scrolls 6 game is probably about 3 years away. Morrowind was released in 2002, Oblivion was released in 2006 4 years later. Skyrim was released 5 years after Oblivion in 2011. Going by the timelime TES6 should be announced in 2015 and released in 2016.I just hope they eventually make the games in Black Marsh and Elsweyr since I prefer the mer people really. If I want to play a human character i'll play one of the thousands of RPG's already available.

They need to develop some program that would combo all previous games into one world space if possible. Imagine playing Morrowind with Skyrim's graphics,

There's Morroblivion, Skywind, Skyblivion.

it would be a dream morrowind and oblivion in skyrim graphic to see, even better would be if someone would play all three together.