Added new Update !

-Sextreme PinUps

The new package has 17 new screens. The nifs this time are optimized and far smaller in size. Unortunately there are quite a few new textures, so the total size is again above 100 Mb (barely). The screens wil load faster except the last three. Althouth their size is small they have a loooot of nods ( you will get the point if you check the screenshots) so your game will halt for 2 seconds or so before it moves to the loading screens. It will not cause the game to CTD nor freeze. At least it didn't in my game.

The Pinups package is a stand alone package. It does not require the main one to be installed. You will also be asked to overwright some files. Do it.

The Pinups pacjage is NOT included in the All in package.

Download and install seperately.

Hope you like them. 

azmodan I fucking love you! The screens look amazing, can't wait to see them in-game!

Ok first off, the Pin-up collection is wonderful! I'm actually using it over the all inclusive one with everything. I do have two ... suggestions. Not so much requests, but just ideas that I think would really work out nicely with your loading screen projects.

1) Make them NMM or Bain Installer compatible. This would allows your users to install the collections they wish have and avoid the ones they don't. For example; I'd be able to install the M/F, F/F, and tavern series but avoid the rougher rape style one.

2) Since you have no problem with hardcore material, how about a Bukkake series? The cum affect you used in some of them M/F and Begger series looked pretty good and it was the Pin-up collection that gave me the idea. Some of the models and poses from the pin-up would look rather hot , in that slutty sort of way, if covered in goo.

Regardless of my ideas, I hope you keep working on this stuff. You do great work!

Ok first off, the Pin-up collection is wonderful! I'm actually using it over the all inclusive one with everything. I do have two ... suggestions. Not so much requests, but just ideas that I think would really work out nicely with your loading screen projects.

1) Make them NMM or Bain Installer compatible. This would allows your users to install the collections they wish have and avoid the ones they don't. For example; I'd be able to install the M/F, F/F, and tavern series but avoid the rougher rape style one.

2) Since you have no problem with hardcore material, how about a Bukkake series? The cum affect you used in some of them M/F and Begger series looked pretty good and it was the Pin-up collection that gave me the idea. Some of the models and poses from the pin-up would look rather hot , in that slutty sort of way, if covered in goo.

Regardless of my ideas, I hope you keep working on this stuff. You do great work!

1. I have no idea how to do that.. Great.. more reading...I was hoping to become able to do that sometime anyway. 

2. Yup that IS going to happen. 

It might be because these models have a very high poly count (they're not supposed to be used in games) so depending how muc video memory you have the game might have swap out and back in quite a bit more data than usual.

Azmodan, do you intend to include the PinUp portion in the all in one package?

The pin up update has optimized meshes that have a very reduced poygon count than all the other. That is why they also have an extremely lower size. The way the old meshes were made, a screen with 5 girls in it would be around 40-50 meg. now It is 12. So the pin ups is propubly not the update that is streching the loading times. Did this happen before the pinups update as well or is it a new thing?

The plan was to keep the pin ups as a seperate series. Mainly because the main one has reached a size of 1Gig to download, and to upload that it takes a bit more than 3 hours. The looooooooooooong term plan was to remake the old ones from scratch so they too have optimized meshes. maybe also move from loose files to a .bsa so I can also keep the file size far smaller. I think. But i dont see that happening anytime soon. Job has been quite demanding lately.

Optimize the textures of the load screens with DDSOpt or Optimizer Textures and pack everything inside a BSA with good compression (with BSAOpt f.e.).

Limiting the texture size to 2048px is a good idea too as you'll hardly notice any difference unless you're really looking for it, with the tip of your nose touching the screen.
Doing this reduces load time and VRAM usage.

Note:

DDSOpt scales single color textures down to 1x1px, which results in purple textures/objects as those textures are not stretched over the mesh.
So if you experience this, switch to another optimizer or just exclude single color textures.

It's a new thing, I disabled Sextreme Pinups.esp and the load times went back to normal.

It is propably because there are too many loading screens and the PC's memory cant quite handle them. I experienced a similar probple yesterday but at the same time as I was playing I had winzip in the background ziping a file 5Gig... :angel:

Optimize the textures of the load screens with DDSOpt or Optimizer Textures and pack everything inside a BSA with good compression (with BSAOpt f.e.).

Limiting the texture size to 2048px is a good idea too as you'll hardly notice any difference unless you're really looking for it, with the tip of your nose touching the screen.

Doing this reduces load time and VRAM usage.

Note:

DDSOpt scales single color textures down to 1x1px, which results in purple textures/objects as those textures are not stretched over the mesh.

So if you experience this, switch to another optimizer or just exclude single color textures.

I did considered to use DDSOpt when I made the first screens but I read through it and I found that some of its features will deteriorate my textures quite a bit. So I just used the option of limiting the textures to 2048

To take stress of the engine, caused by the many mods i use (most of them texture replacers), i prefer DDSOpt over Optimizer Textures as the reults are slightly better.
Even if the result per file is rather small, it's the overall result on all optimized files that make it count. i save ~1.2GB of VRAM with DDSOpt and ~800MB with Texture Optimizer.
But as almost any compression (except archiving files), compression comes at a loss. No matter of it's audio or video.

in my tests, using mid compression has almost no noticable impact on quality for normals or textures, while the best compression can make some normals blocky.

So i actually sort out all single color textures and normals maps and then compress the left over textures at max compression (and no, i don't see a loss in quality if i don't search for it with a magnifying glas) and the normals at mid compression.

No, i don't sort the textures by hand. There are many good libraries out there that you can use in your own tools to read DDS and other picture formats and count the colors.

Overall result: Use Optimizer Textures for the best visual result or use DDSOpt, but be aware that it does what it's told to do, which may not lead to the result you was hoping for.

To take stress of the engine, caused by the many mods i use (most of them texture replacers), i prefer DDSOpt over Optimizer Textures as the reults are slightly better.

Even if the result per file is rather small, it's the overall result on all optimized files that make it count. i save ~1.2GB of VRAM with DDSOpt and ~800MB with Texture Optimizer.

But as almost any compression (except archiving files), compression comes at a loss. No matter of it's audio or video.

in my tests, using mid compression has almost no noticable impact on quality for normals or textures, while the best compression can make some normals blocky.

So i actually sort out all single color textures and normals maps and then compress the left over textures at max compression (and no, i don't see a loss in quality if i don't search for it with a magnifying glas) and the normals at mid compression.

No, i don't sort the textures by hand. There are many good libraries out there that you can use in your own tools to read DDS and other picture formats and count the colors.

Overall result: Use Optimizer Textures for the best visual result or use DDSOpt, but be aware that it does what it's told to do, which may not lead to the result you was hoping for.

Yup. thats it, Libraries. Thats why I didn't use it. DDSopt uses the 'algorithms' to compress the textures, from similar textures in game.. In a short way..

There are no similar textures in game to use as a comparison. These textures are completely new. It CAN do it however but the manual said the one word I dind't want to hear at the time..

"You will need to do some testing to find the best values" ....."Like I dont do enough tests making the Nifs, Right BYEEE". 

Now That I know how to make the nifs I might give it a go again.  :dodgy:

• 4 weeks later...

hello , just an idea for futur ( maybe ^^) . what thinking about some color ? i mean an pack for blonde, redhead,brown,dark etc... it maybe sound a little simple, but some people (like me) have a preference about hair color in ladies ;)

oh and an guard pack can be cool too ( sort of sexy ladies in guard uniform from all city.. just an idea :lol:

• 2 weeks later...