first off, great work! quick question though... say i don't like a category or 2 of the All-in-1 pack, should i just DL/install the ones i want or just delete those folders from the dir after install said file?

No,

You will need to delete those two from the CK. If you jst delete the dirs or the nifs, the loading screens will still load but they will be just empty. Only the text will be displayed.

Hey :)

That is some nice work on these loading screens! They are a little too much for me to use in my game, but they are candy for the eyes even just looking at them in here :D

That said, I've a question, and apologies for the off-topic nature of it, but...:

-What are the clothes the lady is wearing in the Beg Series preview pictures? those sort of tattered rags kinda dress? are they available for the game at all or is that just something you created exclusively for the screens?

If they -are- available, would you mind pointing them out for me please? :o

Thanks a ton in advance!

That dress is from another 3d program and does not exist in Skyrim. If you know someone who can convert it (yes it can be converted) I would be glad to send him the required files.

How's the statue mod looking? Can't wait to get my hands on it :D

The "statue mod" is going in fact great. However I think you got the wrong idea about it :-)

There wil not be a mod that replaces statues or places these in random locations. 

The statues are created 'on demand' for people that want to use them in their mods.

So far the only mod that uses Sextrem Statues is The Sisterhood of Dibella

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2013-12-19/)

If you want to see these statues in any other mod you can ask the author to contanct me, or you can 'order' some for your mod. 

The "statue mod" is going in fact great. However I think you got the wrong idea about it :-)

There wil not be a mod that replaces statues or places these in random locations. 

The statues are created 'on demand' for people that want to use them in their mods.

If you want to see these statues in any other mod you can ask the author to contanct me, or you can 'order' some for your mod. 

Yup, I understood that part :). I've actually made a dungeon and a player home my self and I'm kinda thinking of starting modding again. That's why I'm so psyched. I mean I can't do 3D modelling / texture editing at all, but I really enjoy building stuff in the CK and there's pretty much no sexy content to put in my custom homes in the game as it is. Apart from one Dibella statue.

In case you're interested, here are the links to mods I've made:

Follower Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30435/?

House / Dungeon Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31124/?

Yup, I understood that part :). I've actually made a dungeon and a player home my self and I'm kinda thinking of starting modding again. That's why I'm so psyched. I mean I can't do 3D modelling / texture editing at all, but I really enjoy building stuff in the CK and there's pretty much no sexy content to put in my custom homes in the game as it is. Apart from one Dibella statue.

There are already some new versions of the dibella statue for the Siserhood mod. If you want any statues for your mod dont hesitate to ask :-)..

They are CK ready  :shy:

Edit*

Nice House :-).

And the girl looks gorgeous. ! 

There are already some new versions of the dibella statue for the Siserhood mod. If you want any statues for your mod dont hesitate to ask :-)..

They are CK ready  :shy:

I'd love to download the ones you already have ready. I don't have any specific ideas for a mod right now, but I'd really like to make some sort of a player home / brothel or something, I'll have to do some concept ideas in the near future.. None of the player homes out there are really what I'm looking for ;)

But do check out the dungeon and player home, I made them early 2013 and had zero experience in modding beforehand, just the ideas. They are finished as far as I'm concerned but they are not up to the standards I would like them to be. I'd like to put in more detail, quests and so forth.

when it gets to the loading screens it keeps on loading and loading and it never gets back to the game plz help coz the loading srceens are cool

p.s it dose the infinint loading screen

I dont think that the infinate loading screen bug is because of this mod. At least noone has mentioned it before. I know there is a tweak you can do in the Skyrim.ini file that cn prevent it but I dont remember how.

I feel kinda dumb for asking this, but is there an english version ? The download page only seems to display the Russian and German packs,

The 'default' language is english. The other languages are extra plugins. 

I feel kinda dumb for asking this, but is there an english version ? The download page only seems to display the Russian and German packs,

The 'default' language is english. The other languages are extra plugins. 

Oh my bad lol, I thought the first links were broken because it said 0 KB, but that's because they're mirrors.

Thanks ^^'

• 2 weeks later...

Added new Update !

-Sextreme PinUps

The new package has 17 new screens. The nifs this time are optimized and far smaller in size. Unortunately there are quite a few new textures, so the total size is again above 100 Mb (barely). The screens wil load faster except the last three. Althouth their size is small they have a loooot of nods ( you will get the point if you check the screenshots) so your game will halt for 2 seconds or so before it moves to the loading screens. It will not cause the game to CTD nor freeze. At least it didn't in my game.

The Pinups package is a stand alone package. It does not require the main one to be installed. You will also be asked to overwright some files. Do it.

The Pinups pacjage is NOT included in the All in package.

Download and install seperately.

Hope you like them. 

i cant get the plugin decrept key to work, the key for complete worked fine but pinup plugin wont download for me keeps asking for key

Delete the "---Sextreme-Pinups" from the URL

Thanks for the update!^_^

But I failed to decrypt either.

I just copied below words:

#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c

i cant get the plugin decrept key to work, the key for complete worked fine but pinup plugin wont download for me keeps asking for key

Delete the "---Sextreme-Pinups" from the URL

Thanks for the update! ^_^

But I failed to decrypt either.

I just copied below words:

same here, with or without the  #

ok. I will tell you all a big secret. 

Megaupload puts the decription key behing the url of the file. everything AFTER the is the decryption key

For example, if the url is this:

everything AFTER the second ! is the decription key. in the above example, it is like this

Green=File URL

Red=Decryption key

So if it askes for a decryption key just copy it fron the address bar.

Happy downloading.

(you didn't learn this from me  :P )