Hey so I was curious, I like to play Half-Dragon race and was wondering, how can I make my characters appendage match the rest of their body? I don't see any compatibility patches for this mod with the Half-dragon race from the Nexus. Was thinking of trying the Argonian patch from your list of patches but wasn't sure if it would work or not. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem.Whever I change penis size on my character(doesn't matter if it is MCM or RaceMenu),the size always returns to the default one,even though on any other female in the game it works perfectly fine.What did I do wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 8:13 PM, silvernirvash said:

Hey so I was curious, I like to play Half-Dragon race and was wondering, how can I make my characters appendage match the rest of their body? I don't see any compatibility patches for this mod with the Half-dragon race from the Nexus. Was thinking of trying the Argonian patch from your list of patches but wasn't sure if it would work or not. Any suggestions?

you will need textures that match. i would wonder if the argonian patch uses the same textures or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded this for a specific NPC with the UNP body and it fit perfectly.  The issue I have is that as soon as the cell is reloaded, it disappears, even though the SOS MCM menu is showing it as present.  No idea what the issue is.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:47 PM, Justfornow said:

I'm playing on SE with a CBBE body, and I'm getting this...

The schlongs are working on males, it's just the UNP on females that isn't working. Any ideas? The character also has no eyes. 

ScreenShot0.png

Exclamation marks like that basically say "There should be an object here but it's missing !"
Looks like the UNP side has issues in getting the schlongs working :x

On 8/9/2019 at 1:32 PM, ItalianDragon said:

Exclamation marks like that basically say "There should be an object here but it's missing !"
Looks like the UNP side has issues in getting the schlongs working :x

That makes sense. Do you have any ideas where to start in fixing this? 

• 2 weeks later...

After excessive testing (for developing reasons) I noticed that the unp addon alone happens to have a weird incompatibility issue with animations that male schlongs and even the default sexlab strapon do not have. After opening the meshes in Outfit Studio it turns out that female schlong is indeed higher up than male ones and the strapon, causing consecutive sessions of mindf*cking instead of regular f*cking. Simply lowering the schlong in Outfit studio does fix the issue, but it creates clipping issues when flaccid (turns out that the penis is stored in the balls). I have the creation kit and sseedit in my disposal. Any possible way to fix this issue? Thank you in advance.

Edit: Fix found here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 12:48 PM, Hamger said:

So I have this in VR but problem here is I do not know how to increase my character size. Since VR is not compatible with racemenu I do not know how to increase the players size. If anyone knows how I would appreciate it

Press tilde on your keyboard, click on your character and type setscale x  , X being the size, 1 is default, you can go in 0.01 increments iirc

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MO2 gave me this notification

The masters for some plugins (esp/esl/esm) are not enabled.
The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

Master

Required By

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

does it not work with sos light?

1 hour ago, letzed said:

MO2 gave me this notification

The masters for some plugins (esp/esl/esm) are not enabled.
The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

Master

Required By

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

does it not work with sos light?

No, it does not. You'd need to use an equippable schlong with SOS Light.

• 2 weeks later...