So it appears the mod either won't load at all, as it does not even start upon restarting SOS, or something won't allow my female char to be schlongifyed. Its working as if the Unp mod isn't even installed. I did everything according to instructions. Sex Lab works, SOS works for men, but I refuses to accept the female models for the penis and wont even let me schlongify myself.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there! Big apologies if I missed an obvious answer but I got trouble - while all male schlongs work perfect female schlongs don't appear, a big "!" mesh appears instead.
Thought reason was custom race but I tried on standard races too, same result. Installed via fresh Vortex build.
Equipable version works with all animations as it should but is always erect.
Order is fine, LOOT'ed, using Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.53.
Game gives me warning that actor is not made to be schlongified but still works without any issues on males even if they are custom race.

Sos related mods installed:

latest XPMSE, UNP, SOS, female SOS small 0.8 by b3lisario, SOS Racemenu plugin

I got a feeling schlong mesh has either wrong file name or is placed in the wrong folder, am I right?

meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP , files are malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegenitalsf_1.nif

EDIT: haha didn't notice post 1 row above mine XD

On 12/21/2018 at 5:00 PM, DatSilkyBooty said:

I am having an issue where the genitalia settings change randomly after editing them and then leaving racemenu, I can make something and then once I leave racemenu it's all messed up, any fix?

Try disabling that particular schlong in SOS MCM menu (so nobody has it), taking the steps within the menu to ensure that works (might need to disable, save in MCM menu, and restart the mod in MCM menu), then either...
...add schlongs one at a time, or
...use SOS equippable schlongs

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 2:24 PM, allanyu18 said:

I install it for both UNP and CBBE body.  It seems that it does not affect for the HDT wagina? Or there are some issue for me?

Thanks.

Hello, I found the issue and fixed it. This mod should be installed before the HDT all-in-one(HDT vagina).  Then there is a optional to apply this UNP schlong when installing HDT all-in-one. Then they are all working with CBBE body!

Thanks for the creator and the update of CBBE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wondering if there's a way to make this work on SSE version, cause I gotten the SoS Full 3.0 version, SoS female 0.9 version with CBBE batch, and bodyslide 2.1.7, XPMSSE, CBBE with bodyslide, and a preset slider body for bodyslide. I have set the installation of Full for regular addon. (installed using Vortex)

Only problem I seem to be having is that when the plugins for SoS are all enabled the game wont launch with both skse loader or steam launch. But when those plugins are disabled then it launches perfectly fine. Even tried to turn on the plugins when the game was sitting on the title screen then load save, but that didn't work either. 

So I'm not sure if I need a work around for this SoS female to work on the SSE version or something else.

Ok, I'm using UNP Body and the Dagonic UNP skin textures, so Specifically, If i wanted to make my Argonan a Futa I would need SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z, SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Human Argonian Khajiit patch.7z, & SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Human Argonian Khajiit patch B.rar Yes?

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, fruns75 said:

does shclonifier requiire schlongs for females?

No, it serves as an empty SOS entry which prevents a schlong from an add-on being added to female characters unless one chooses to add them. Of course, if one doesn't have any female SOS add-ons, there was no danger of them being automatically added to females anyway. Male SOS add-ons are incompatible with females by default.

It seems to have been included with another add-on since I've noticed them in SOS's MCM even though I don't personally use the Female Schlongifier. Perhaps it is a standard feature of the current version of SOS SE and I failed to notice it in the change notes.

10 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

No, it serves as an empty SOS entry which prevents a schlong from an add-on being added to female characters unless one chooses to add them. Of course, if one doesn't have any female SOS add-ons, there was no danger of them being automatically added to females anyway. Male SOS add-ons are incompatible with females by default.

It seems to have been included with another add-on since I've noticed them in SOS's MCM even though I don't personally use the Female Schlongifier. Perhaps it is a standard feature of the current version of SOS SE and I failed to notice it in the change notes.

ah thank you very much, will it fix the problem i had with all females having a schlong?

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2019 at 1:11 PM, hogsmaws said:

is there a way to change the slot of the schlong? right now if the wearer wears anything on torso the schlong goes away.

You would simply change the slot of the model in nifskope, then change the setting in tes5edit. You can also look for the slot60 version which will equip the schlong off and on at your discretion

Hi,

I'm Nehaberlan. Maybe, some of you, maybe nobody recall me from the mod Kalena Rios Transsexual Follower that has been created by a teamwork.

I have a request. I try new things for Skyrim from time to time. It's experimental as always.

I need someone who can test my experiment in the game if it works perfectly, and also, if he/she can comfortable to use a Poser mod and has sharp eyes to analyze what I did.

I tried to create a "Genderless" (I don't know if there is such a word in English...) female body. I mean, I got a "femalebody.nif" mesh file, then I moved all the vaginal part area up to the level of the body. Right now, there is no vagina at all.

So, someone has to check if Kalena's schlong merges to the body perfectly. That person has to check if there is any bump or gap around that area, etc... Then, give me her/his comments/critics, so I can make readjustments on it.

That's kind of this.

All the thing that you have to do is downloading/installing one of Kalena's file. Then, I'll send you the .7z file that you have to add and check. That's it.

Why I try this? Because... Kalena as a transsexual has a vagina mesh covered with without-vagina female texture. I'm not sure if this area's mesh & texture combination is perfect, and runs good in sex animations without complications/problems. Such as appearance of Kalena's vagina mesh...

If this experiment shall successful, everybody, who wants to create a "TS NPC" that has "SOS + femalebody", can have a "specifically designed TS femalebody" mesh too.

It can be created for the other races also. 

As I noticed, there are lots of futa fans. Maybe, one of you can help me in my experiment...

Sorry for my poor English. I hope you can understand what I say.

Thank you in advance.

Nehaberlan...

• 3 weeks later...