{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

UPDATE - Summon Elin Ring v2

post-64505-0-92778300-1454037597_thumb.jpg

The summon Elin ring has options to customize the summoning.  When equipping the ring, you will see these menus popup:

MENU #1:  2chElin Summon Elin Level

Options:  Weak - Normal - Strong - Very Strong - Auto

Sets the level of the summoned Elin.

MENU #2:  2chElin Summon Elin Cost

Options:  1 - 25 - 50 - 100

The health penalty you suffer when summoning the Elins and when they die in combat.

1 = minimum penalty.

100 = max penalty.

MENU #3:  2chElin Summon Elin Count

Optioins: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 8 - 16 - 24 - 32 - 48

Select how many Elin you want to summon.

NOTE:  While you can summon the max amount of Elins at the max health penalty when your player has low-level health, you will not receive the max amount of summons to avoid dying.  Either level up your health or select the minimum health penalty to get all 48 summon Elins.

If your computer is not powerful enough, summoning all 48 Elins has the potential to crash your game.

I don't have screenshots of the menu options.  Somehow the screencapture utilities I have can not capture the game when the menus appear.

IMPORTANT:  I have not tested the update with Werewolf and Vampire Lord transformations because I had to start a new game.  If anyone can let me know if the summoned Elins transform when the player (ELIN) transforms, please let me know.

Once I know the update is fully functional, I wll include it with the main race package.

REQUIREMENT and INSTALLATION

Summon Elin Ring v2 has been included with the Elin race main pack v2 for both normal and color match edition.

Requires the Elin Race main package v1.6 or v1.7.

Just install the Summon Elin Ring update and overwrite the previous files that is included with the main race packs.  If using Mod Organizer, I recommend copying the files to where you have the main race package installed and overwrite the previous summon ring files.  The update contains some changes to one of the scripts.

Update to the Update

Don't forget that when summoning the Elins, you receive the "Voice of Elins" shout which will teleport the summons to your location and heals them.  A quick tap of the shout key ('Z' or hotkey you use for shouts) will teleport them to you provided they are within reasonable range.  This will come in handy if you have summon a large group and attack a fort or dungeon crawling for example.

Thanks i've solved that (9) problem but can i ask you about this ? it's barely elin related but it's there (ElinMikuHair), So my game has random CTD's that i can't fix it because i don't get it even after i checked it through Papyrus and Tes5Edit so would you help me ? because i never use forums of any kind so i can't think other people for help, Here are my Logs, for the papyrus i use paprus viewer.

(Forgive me if out of topic)

HALPTEXT.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks i've solved that (9) problem but can i ask you about this ? it's barely elin related but it's there (ElinMikuHair), So my game has random CTD's that i can't fix it because i don't get it even after i checked it through Papyrus and Tes5Edit so would you help me ? because i never use forums of any kind so i can't think other people for help, Here are my Logs, for the papyrus i use paprus viewer.

(Forgive me if out of topic)

Elin Miku Hair adds 2 Miku-style hairs for the Elins.  It's a very basic hair mod and should work with no issues.

Are you having random crashes when trying to select the hairs or are you crashing randomly throughout the game? 

But when i checked through the Tes5Edit it says the hair has problems, thats why i'm asking you this because i don't understand what the error is thats why i'm posting those logs, And can you help me with those terms ? i mean by terms is the terms in the papyrus and tes5edit logs, i'm new with script terms, i've also tried to search it but it seems my problem is original. example: ddunequip, etc.Yes i have random interval ctd's. Thank you (sorry for oot)

But when i checked through the Tes5Edit it says the hair has problems, thats why i'm asking you this because i don't understand what the error is thats why i'm posting those logs, And can you help me with those terms ? i mean by terms is the terms in the papyrus and tes5edit logs, i'm new with script terms, i've also tried to search it but it seems my problem is original. example: ddunequip, etc.Yes i have random interval ctd's. Thank you (sorry for oot)

I found an error with the Miku hairs.  I'm not sure if that is what you are seeing with in TES5edit because I only found the problem by checking the Elin Miku plugin for errors.  TES5edit will load the records without any warning.

I'll update the main files to include the Miku hairs fix and may as well include the new summon ring.

As for the errors you are seeing in your papyrus log, I need to ask, "are you sorting your load order with LOOT?"  If not, give it try as it can help stop errors that might be caused by the wrong load order.

http://loot.github.io/

If NMM allows it, you can run LOOT from NMM.

Well i may have worded my word badly, What i mean't is if it's okay with you (and not breaking forum rules) just wanted to ask you about my other mods that are missing something according to Tes5Edit and Papyrus whats the cause and how to fix it. I am asking because you are a modder and i'm new on this site and don't know to ask whom or which section about this and googling doesn't help. So in short i'm asking for protips and suggestion. Again sorry if i'm off topic.

Thank you.

Well i may have worded my word badly, What i mean't is if it's okay with you (and not breaking forum rules) just wanted to ask you about my other mods that are missing something according to Tes5Edit and Papyrus whats the cause and how to fix it. I am asking because you are a modder and i'm new on this site and don't know to ask whom or which section about this and googling doesn't help. So in short i'm asking for protips and suggestion. Again sorry if i'm off topic.

Thank you.

My help is limited because I do not use most of the non-Elin mods that are showing up with errors in the papyrus log.  Many of the errors can be from the game not triggering a script or unable to find them because of situations like a mod has bugs or mod conflicts.

The subforum you can ask for help is http://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/.  Just post your load order and papyrus log and the more people that looks over the log the more advise you will receive.  Many here will likely be using some or all of the mods you have and know what is causing your game to crash.

Just start a topic asking for help with fixing random game crashes.

Hello PsychoMachina, sorry if this has being asked or looks stupid...how do I adapt eyeglasses/spectacles to Elin race?

BTW are you willing to make a "normal" follower version of summoned Elin NPCs?

Thanks.

For now, the only way to make eyeglasses properly fit the Elin is to use Blender or 3dsmax.  However, I can add manipulation sliders for common headwear just like I did for Elin 2. 

Tera Elin Race 2 v2.x - New Sliders for Manipulating Elin Hairs, Ears, and Headwear.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33294-update-added-link-to-jafinnmongrabs-furry-textures-for-elin-2-tera-elin-race-2/?p=835024

What do mean by "'normal' follower version of summoned Elin NPCs"?

EDIT

After giving this much thought, I realize that there is no user-friendly way of getting face and head accessories to properly fit the Elin NPCs.  The manipulation sliders is limited to the playable character, but to make the accessories fit ALL Elins the only way is to use Blender.

I can go ahead and add the sliders for the playable character, but I'll have to search for a user-friendly system to use with the NPCs.

Edited by PsychoMachina

Hello PsychoMachina, sorry if this has being asked or looks stupid...how do I adapt eyeglasses/spectacles to Elin race?

Thanks.

For now, the only way to make eyeglasses properly fit the Elin is to use Blender or 3dsmax.  However, I can add manipulation sliders for common headwear just like I did for Elin 2. 

Tera Elin Race 2 v2.x - New Sliders for Manipulating Elin Hairs, Ears, and Headwear.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33294-update-added-link-to-jafinnmongrabs-furry-textures-for-elin-2-tera-elin-race-2/?p=835024

EDIT

After giving this much thought, I realize that there is no user-friendly way of getting face and head accessories to properly fit the Elin NPCs.  The manipulation sliders is limited to the playable character, but to make the accessories fit ALL Elins the only way is to use Blender.

I can go ahead and add the sliders for the playable character, but I'll have to search for a user-friendly system to use with the NPCs.

Thank you.

And sorry for the confusion. By "normal" I mean they live in the game world like other NPCs do, accept player's request to venture with him/her like other followers do.

Thanks.

EDIT

Thank you.

And sorry for the confusion. By "normal" I mean they live in the game world like other NPCs do, accept player's request to venture with him/her like other followers do.

There are Elin follower, the sisters Mi Ya and Yi Ka and the 3 Winterhold mages, but I took them down because I want to update their appearance.

There are also the custom-voiced followers created by Mud which I linked to in the first post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50629-elin-custom-voice-followers-11-aug-19-2015/

The next update of the main race files will include the manipulation sliders and the summon ring will include new features for the summoned Elins.

Thanks.

EDIT

Thank you.

There are Elin follower, the sisters Mi Ya and Yi Ka and the 3 Winterhold mages, but I took them down because I want to update their appearance.

There are also the custom-voiced followers created by Mud which I linked to in the first post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50629-elin-custom-voice-followers-11-aug-19-2015/

The next update of the main race files will include the manipulation sliders and the summon ring will include new features for the summoned Elins.

Much appreciated.

I'll check out  the mod you mentioned too.

I may need some help again= =

I was trying to put custom NPCs into game, and have few problems found.

First, I can't find "ElinRace" sub-branch under actor tree in the left pane. I can choose EinRace when editing an NPC, and the NPC is only visible in the list when I navigate to Actors-Actor, if go deeper to Actors-Actor-Actor then I can't find the race and the NPC. Did something go wrong or it is intentional?

And the facegen part. When I hit Ctrl+F4 CK asked and said done if I choose yes, but nothing exported (no mypluginname.esp folder inside facegen folder) and the NPC has dark face in game. How to do this the right way? Game is not installed on drive C: so nothing to do with UAC or such.

Thanks in advance.

I may need some help again= =

I was trying to put custom NPCs into game, and have few problems found.

First, I can't find "ElinRace" sub-branch under actor tree in the left pane. I can choose EinRace when editing an NPC, and the NPC is only visible in the list when I navigate to Actors-Actor, if go deeper to Actors-Actor-Actor then I can't find the race and the NPC. Did something go wrong or it is intentional?

And the facegen part. When I hit Ctrl+F4 CK asked and said done if I choose yes, but nothing exported (no mypluginname.esp folder inside facegen folder) and the NPC has dark face in game. How to do this the right way? Game is not installed on drive C: so nothing to do with UAC or such.

Thanks in advance.

The 'ElinRace' Actors form will only appear if there are Elin NPCs.  If you are creating a unique Elin NPC, save the plugin when you are done, but before creating the facegen.  Now that there is an Elin Actors form, select the NPC you created and generate the facegen (CTRL+F4).

Do not select the NPC any other way, for example by selecting ALL from the bottom of the list and typing Elin in the search filter at top.  This method will never work when generating facegens, you must select the NPCs from their race Actors form.

Alright, I can't find the NPC because I checked the "Preset" option and it goes there...

It worked after disabling this option, though still has minor color mismatch between head and body. (Seems every Elin NPC in the game does, but PC is fine. Similar bug from FO3, the "Technical BGS" thing I guess?)

Anyway CK is much more complicated than CS and GECK, there's a lot of things to learn for me.

Thanks again for your work on the mod and your help, PsychoMachina.

I have been searching for a 'universal' fix for this problem.  There is the HDT Sitting Height Fix which works wonderfully with certain furnitures.  Also, do not use the Size Does Matter mod which removes the RacetoScale markers from furnitures and forges/tables.  This will make the Elins sink deeper into the chairs and beds.  Size Does Matter was only meant to be used with adult size races.

I have been searching for a 'universal' fix for this problem.  There is the HDT Sitting Height Fix which works wonderfully with certain furnitures.  Also, do not use the Size Does Matter mod which removes the RacetoScale markers from furnitures and forges/tables.  This will make the Elins sink deeper into the chairs and beds.  Size Does Matter was only meant to be used with adult size races.

Thanks, I'm going to try this HDT sitting mod.