{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Only College of Winterhold and Whiterun.

But what about the Ellins village? It is not fixed? (Where the landscape is spoiled with the Giants - with the huge Stone x=0,y=0 global reference point )

In Winterhold I have one actor fell from the students rest arch ...

The Elin village is still buggy.  I never bothered trying to fix it.

I have an Elin cave hangout (behind Whiterun).  When I find it, I'll send it to you to test out.

You mention trying to bring up the menus after you already spawned the Elins.  Are you selecting to unequip then selecting to equip the ring in your inventory?

The safe method is to unequip the ring then exit the inventory.  Allow the summoned Elins to disappear then return to your inventory and equip the ring again, exit the inventory to bring up the summon ring menus.

Right now, I've tried: 1) Equipping the ring and summoning Elins, walking around a bit, then unequipping the ring. 2) Summoning Elins, entering a building, then unequipping the ring. 3) Summoning Elins, walking into and out of a building, then unequipping the ring. 

All of these crashed the game, although one time, which I have been unsuccessful in reproducing, I walked into and out of two buildings and was able to safely unequip the ring.

Also, welcome to LoversLab.

Thanks, I hope to enjoy my time here!

Edit: I forgot to mention, but since you mentioned there was already a fix for this, is it possible that either my install or load order is causing the problem?

I don't know exactly why it stopped crashing for me or why it's still crashing for you.  You mentioned unequipping the ring did not crash when entering/exiting buildings.  Does this work with when changing cell locations in general?  You know you are changing cell locations when fast traveling, entering/exiting buildings or caves, and when entering/exiting rooms, you get a loading screen because the game needs to load a new area.

You mention trying to bring up the menus after you already spawned the Elins.  Are you selecting to unequip then selecting to equip the ring in your inventory?

The safe method is to unequip the ring then exit the inventory.  Allow the summoned Elins to disappear then return to your inventory and equip the ring again, exit the inventory to bring up the summon ring menus.

Right now, I've tried: 1) Equipping the ring and summoning Elins, walking around a bit, then unequipping the ring. 2) Summoning Elins, entering a building, then unequipping the ring. 3) Summoning Elins, walking into and out of a building, then unequipping the ring. 

All of these crashed the game, although one time, which I have been unsuccessful in reproducing, I walked into and out of two buildings and was able to safely unequip the ring.

Edit: I forgot to mention, but since you mentioned there was already a fix for this, is it possible that either my install or load order is causing the problem?

I don't know exactly why it stopped crashing for me or why it's still crashing for you.  You mentioned unequipping the ring did not crash when entering/exiting buildings.  Does this work with when changing cell locations in general?  You know you are changing cell locations when fast traveling, entering/exiting buildings or caves, and when entering/exiting rooms, you get a loading screen because the game needs to load a new area.

I just tried fast traveling and entering/exiting buildings to cause loading screens, and that seems to cause intermittent, but random, success with taking the ring off. So, technically yes, but not always. I can't seem to recreate the instances where the game does not crash, however, even when doing the exact same things. What avoids a crash once, results in a crash on a second try.

How ElinNPCWhiterunShowA can to sit on the sign in Whiterun under 000WhiterunEntranceSittingA package?

What exactly is this animation? It just does not fit and I would like to replace.

I don't remember so I'll have to look into this and get back to you.

EDIT

Check your pm regarding something else.

Edited by PsychoMachina

I just tried fast traveling and entering/exiting buildings to cause loading screens, and that seems to cause intermittent, but random, success with taking the ring off. So, technically yes, but not always. I can't seem to recreate the instances where the game does not crash, however, even when doing the exact same things. What avoids a crash once, results in a crash on a second try.

The crashing should be consistent unless there is a conflict with another mod.  What you need to do is start a new game with only the Elin mods, but do not load any current saves, creating new saves would be fine.

With a fresh, new game and only the Elin mods installed, equip the ring then unequip it.

If the crashing stopped, the next course of action is to identify the mod(s) that might be conflicting with the ring.

If the crashing still happens, try moving the summon ring files to your Data folder.  I'm saying this because someone else was having problems with the Elin voice due to NMM's virtual folder system (Mod Organizer does not have this problem).

First, sorry of my poor english,

I also have problem about unequipping the summon elin ring ( I got a CTD when unequipping.)

I changed Elin 2.0 to Elin 1.4 --> CTD not occur but when i use elin unp body with hdt, CTD occured again

So, I delete everything related HDT.  Then CTD not occured.

I also have problem about unequipping the summon elin ring ( I got a CTD when unequipping.)

I changed Elin 2.0 to Elin 1.4 --> CTD not occur but when i use elin unp body with hdt, CTD occured again

You are saying the HDT body is causing CTD when unequipping the ring?

I will have to look into this.

Update

I started a new game with only the Elin mods and some select mods.

SKSE

Unofficial Patch

SkyUI

AddItem

Enhanced Camera

Enhanced 3rd Person Camera

ECE

NetImmerse Override

Elin Race v2

Elin Body CBBE/UNP Now More Jiggle

Elin All In One HDT Hairpack

Elin NPC and Enemy Complete

Elin Idle Dance Animations

FNIS

XPMSE

Also I set the game setting to 'Ultra' with no other edits to Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPref.ini and no ENB.  Equipped and unequipped the ring indoors/outdoors, little or no other NPCs presenst and during fights.  I have not experienced any CTD and this is with the Elin HDT (curvy) body, HDT Elin ears/tails, and HDT hairs.

Even during my typical playthrough in which I used K-ENB Northern Lights, JK's Skyrim, Verdant Grasses, Parallax Ground, and a tweaked Skyrim/SkyrimPref INI files did not produce any crashes when unequipping the ring.

@Pzrs and @Meerkat84

Are you using any other mods?  Are you using script-heavy mods?  You might have an issue with script lag or memory?

@Meerkat84

If the problem is HDT, you can still create an Elin body with the Bodyslide preset just don't choose any of the HDT CBBE or UUNP options from the Category drop-down list before selecting the Elin CBBE or UUNP preset.  The 1.4 version of the main files does not contain any HDT ears and tails, also, use only the non-HDT hairpack.

PsychoMachina, on 29 Aug 2016 - 1:26 PM, said:

Update

SKSE

Unofficial Patch

SkyUI

AddItem

Enhanced Camera

ECE

NetImmerse Override

Elin Race v2

FNIS

XPMSE

Also I set the game setting to 'Ultra' with no other edits to Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPref.ini and no ENB.  Equipped and unequipped the ring indoors/outdoors, little or no other NPCs presenst and during fights.  I have not experienced any CTD and this is with the Elin HDT (curvy) body, HDT Elin ears/tails, and HDT hairs.

Even during my typical playthrough in which I used K-ENB Northern Lights, JK's Skyrim, Verdant Grasses, Parallax Ground, and a tweaked Skyrim/SkyrimPref INI files did not produce any crashes when unequipping the ring.

@Pzrs and @Meerkat84

Are you using any other mods?  Are you using script-heavy mods?  You might have an issue with script lag or memory?

@Meerkat84

If the problem is HDT, you can still create an Elin body with the Bodyslide preset just don't choose any of the HDT CBBE or UUNP options from the Category drop-down list before selecting the Elin CBBE or UUNP preset.  The 1.4 version of the main files does not contain any HDT ears and tails, also, use only the non-HDT hairpack.

The only mods I had installed that weren't otherwise required for this one were the Book Glow mod from the steam workshop and Dual Sheath Redux. I feel like it has something to do with my install because I tried to install the mods manually with no prior experience, and then, without wiping and clean installing, I moved to using Nexus Mod Manager. 

For the sake of making everything consistent between us, I deleted and reinstalled skyrim through steam, so, if it's not too much trouble, can I get a full install order/instructions?

Edit: One day I'll learn how to format correctly on this site...

When I install and run Elin 2.0 with Summon Elin Ring 2.0, I have no CTD

- Also, When i unequip the ring, I have no CTD.

But, I change some text of Elin 2.0 with TesvTranslator, I got CTD when unequipping the summon elin ring.

I changed Summon Elin Ring V2.0 to 1.4, But CTD occured.

------------------------------------------------------------

When I use Elin 1.4 with UNP-BBP Body, summon elin ring doesn't occur CTD.

But I summoned Dremora Lord and timed up, I got CTD.

I think if CTD occurs when unequipping summon elin ring, It may related to HDT Elin ear and tail.

I play Elin 2.0 and I see, player elin uses HDT ear and tail but I usually use 1st-person view and Elin NPC, Enemy doesn't move their ear and tail.

So I deleted HDT related Elin Mods, and every Elin mods work correctly. ^^

I use Skyrim Legendary edition and Unofficial Legendary patch + Cutting Room Floor

Sky UI, ECE, Relightin Skyrim, Crash Fixes, Floating Healthbar, MFG Console,

Revenge of Enemies, Convenient Room, Unread Books Glow

UNP Blessed Body(Flat chest), UNP Female armor, XPMSE 3.88, Regdoll and Force

and ElinBard V2, Elin NEW NPC and Enemy NR.

PsychoMachina, on 29 Aug 2016 - 1:26 PM, said:

Update

SKSE

Unofficial Patch

SkyUI

AddItem

Enhanced Camera

ECE

NetImmerse Override

Elin Race v2

FNIS

XPMSE

@Pzrs and @Meerkat84

@Meerkat84

The only mods I had installed that weren't otherwise required for this one were the Book Glow mod from the steam workshop and Dual Sheath Redux. I feel like it has something to do with my install because I tried to install the mods manually with no prior experience, and then, without wiping and clean installing, I moved to using Nexus Mod Manager. 

For the sake of making everything consistent between us, I deleted and reinstalled skyrim through steam, so, if it's not too much trouble, can I get a full install order/instructions?

Edit: One day I'll learn how to format correctly on this site...

Going by what Meerkat84 is experiencing, try the non-HDT Elin ears and tails.  You can continue using v2 main race files, all you need to do is download the 'Modders Elin NPC Creation Fix Kit', extract the archive and manually install the 'Non_HDT Elin Ears and Tails' MESHES folder making sure you allow overwriting the HDT ears and tail files.

If the crashing stopped then we know you are having problems with the HDT ears and tails.

After I'm done with the Elin followers, I'll have another look into why the HDT ears/tails are causing this problem, but I most likely will not be able to find any cause and effect simply because I'm not experiencing this issue.

But, I change some text of Elin 2.0 with TesvTranslator, I got CTD when unequipping the summon elin ring.

I think if CTD occurs when unequipping summon elin ring, It may related to HDT Elin ear and tail.

I play Elin 2.0 and I see, player elin uses HDT ear and tail but I usually use 1st-person view and Elin NPC, Enemy doesn't move their ear and tail.

I use Skyrim Legendary edition and Unofficial Legendary patch + Cutting Room Floor

To be certain as to the cause of your issue, whenever you use any HDT Elin files (ears, tails, bodyslide-created bodies), unequipping the ring will crash the game.  Even when the summoned Dremora Lord time-out your game would crash.  Why the summon Dremora crashes is a new mystery.

When you removed all HDT Elin files you did not experience any CTD.

Do you experience this problem when using any HDT mods such as HDT capes, outfits, and hairs?

Did you test by starting a new game with only the Elin mods with the HDT ears and tails and hairs?  Do not load any current game saves, rather create new saves and use those during the testing.

I almost forgot, see if you have these files installed in the following folders:

DATA > SKSE

• skse.ini

DATA > SKSE > PLUGINS

• hdtPhysicsExtension.dll
  • hdtPhysicsExtension.ini
  • hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll
  • hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini

Well, after resuming work on the Elin followers, I noticed that my game would start crashing after unequipping the ring.  Why and what connections this has with the followers I do not know since I did not make any changes to the ring.

I did notice that fiddling with Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPref.ini fixed the crashing.  So I'll post my findings later as I have a few personal matters that need to get done first.

After tweaking my Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPref.ini the crashing, so far, has stopped.  I'm not going to upload the INI files because it's edited for my pc (laptop really) and may not work for yours.  So I suggest using Skyrim INI Manager (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58100/?) to easily tweak the Skyrim and Creation Kit INI files.

Pay close attention to those settings to tweak PERFORMANCE as this is what is fixing my CTD.

Do not touch the settings for UGrids as this can cause instability and crashes if you do not know what you are doing.

Make sure that you have the SKSE Memory Patch installed in the DATA > SKSE folder.  The Elin main files contains that patch (skse.ini) so copy the file to DATA > SKSE folder.  Skyrim INI Manager looks for this file in this location if you made any tweaks for SKSE.

Let me know if this helps fix the crashing when unequipping the summon ring.

To be certain as to the cause of your issue, whenever you use any HDT Elin files (ears, tails, bodyslide-created bodies), unequipping the ring will crash the game.  Even when the summoned Dremora Lord time-out your game would crash.  Why the summon Dremora crashes is a new mystery.

Do you experience this problem when using any HDT mods such as HDT capes, outfits, and hairs?

Did you test by starting a new game with only the Elin mods with the HDT ears and tails and hairs?  Do not load any current game saves, rather create new saves and use those during the testing.

I almost forgot, see if you have these files installed in the following folders:

DATA > SKSE

• skse.ini

DATA > SKSE > PLUGINS

• hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll
  • hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini

Did you test by starting a new game with only the Elin mods with the HDT ears and tails and hairs?

- Yes, I tested only Elin mods with HDT ears.

I tested original Elin and My changed (using TesvTranslator to change some name in esm and esp) Elin mods.

I make summon elin ring to use console coc qasmoke and equip and uneqip it.

Original Elin Mod doesn't occur CTD when I summon 48 Elins and unequip the ring.

But my changed Elin mod occur CTD. equip is no problem. and I killed all summoned elins and unequip the ring, CTD not occured.

I changed race name and some descriptions of Elin's ability. I also changed summon elin ring mods too.

(I changed some text that i can see in game. I don't change head parts.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- When using Elin 1.4, with HDT mods, I have no CTD.

Sometime Elin enemy has black head, but I patched xpmse patch in this forum, there is no errors.

I have some errors about HDT-PE. (maybe related about my pc spec. I use notebook - Haswell CPU and Iris pro 5200)

When I install CBBE-HDT, XPMSE, HDT-PE without Elin mods, I can't equip weapons and can't attack enemies.

and I think Elin unp body is better than cbbe body. But, there is a little mods about unp-bbp armor and clothes mods.

(I used A little sexy apparel replacer mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5564/?)  But it doesn't fit Elin Enemy NR.)

So, I use unp armor mods (not bbp, hdt armor) (I don't know how to use Bodyslide)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that my changes make errors and CTD.

I also found the way how to remove HDT Elin ears and tails in here.

DATA > SKSE

• skse.ini

DATA > SKSE > PLUGINS

• hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll
  • hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini

Did you test by starting a new game with only the Elin mods with the HDT ears and tails and hairs?

I tested original Elin and My changed (using TesvTranslator to change some name in esm and esp) Elin mods.

Original Elin Mod doesn't occur CTD when I summon 48 Elins and unequip the ring.

But my changed Elin mod occur CTD. equip is no problem. and I killed all summoned elins and unequip the ring, CTD not occured.

I changed race name and some descriptions of Elin's ability. I also changed summon elin ring mods too.

Sometime Elin enemy has black head, but I patched xpmse patch in this forum, there is no errors.

I have some errors about HDT-PE. (maybe related about my pc spec. I use notebook - Haswell CPU and Iris pro 5200)

When I install CBBE-HDT, XPMSE, HDT-PE without Elin mods, I can't equip weapons and can't attack enemies.

and I think Elin unp body is better than cbbe body. But, there is a little mods about unp-bbp armor and clothes mods.

(I used A little sexy apparel replacer mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5564/?)  But it doesn't fit Elin Enemy NR.)

So, I use unp armor mods (not bbp, hdt armor) (I don't know how to use Bodyslide)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your notebook is having problems handling HDT mods.  You can use Skyrim INI Manager (see post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-update-2016-august-11-patch-for-elin-dance-idle-animation-summon-elin-ring-mayhem-update-tera-elin-race/?p=1662525)to see if you can achieve some better performance or just leave out any HDT mods from your game.

I made some Tera armor conversions using the Elin bodyslide presets.  I'll upload them after I'm done fixing any oddities with certain armor parts.

The armors will be for both CBBE and UNP.

DATA > SKSE

• skse.ini

DATA > SKSE > PLUGINS

• hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll
  • hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini

Your notebook is having problems handling HDT mods.  You can use Skyrim INI Manager (see post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-update-2016-august-11-patch-for-elin-dance-idle-animation-summon-elin-ring-mayhem-update-tera-elin-race/?p=1662525)to see if you can achieve some better performance or just leave out any HDT mods from your game.

I made some Tera armor conversions using the Elin bodyslide presets.  I'll upload them after I'm done fixing any oddities with certain armor parts.

The armors will be for both CBBE and UNP.

Thank you, I will try it.

I used this ini settings (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51300/?) with low settings.

and I use this ini settings (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75800/?)

post-840139-0-36061600-1472645544_thumb.jpg

@Meerkat84

When an Elin NPC activates certain furniture or object animations, their scaling changes to that of a human.  Normally when the animation is done the Elin returns to their normal size, but sometimes the game glitches and the Elin remains human size.

This tends to fix itself when you leave the area, change cell locations, then return to the previous area.  For example, the Elin Whiterun guard is bigger because she activated an idle animation when leaning against a fence or building.  Just go inside one of the buildings then return to the outside and the Elin guard should return to normal (Elin) size.

Hello, I do not remember, I laid out my version of ElinRace NewNPC.esp -

The Essense - the Actor ElinNPCCollegeMagicDemo, she has now a safe spells:

https://yadi.sk/d/ZE8haVkzugSGo

569f801b06282e79d503a1f8437444a2.jpg 4b20a35d93f81203a728c952a7781225.jpg 3187723db5fb7ce6d9a88538df472345.jpg

Later, if you do not mind I will lay out a little mod, where Ellins at  farm with a cooking animation  ...

e368e8e5ea527386e6769c38a9595feb.jpg

That would be great.  Thank you.

after i start the quest diplomatic immunity the body bugged and now has the size of a normal adult ><

That is a bug with the game.  Whenever this happens you can try saving the game, exit to the main menu, and load that save.  The game will load the race and use the correct scaling. 

You can also change cell locations which will redraw your Elin and use the correct scaling.  I'm guessing the bug happened after the carriage ride to the embassy.  Did going inside the embassy (changing cell location) fixed the scaling?