{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you knew, but Psycho has quit modding due to personal reasons, maybe he'll be back someday, maybe not.  Someone else would have to take over fixing it.

Oh my, no, I didn't know, I don't follow the Castanic thread. I hope he's okay.

I'm, to an extent, fine.  My mother was seriously ill and passed away soon after I posted my last comment in the Castanic thread.  I'm back, but not 100% which means I will not be working on anything anytime soon.  I might share the Elin reaper or bring the Elins to Fallout 4 in the future, however, I do not know when that tme will be.

where can i find the summoning ring?

Blacksmith forge: Jewelry

One of the smithing ingredients is a filled black soul gem so it can be difficult to find one early in the game.

or install AddItem, select the summon ring plugin (in-game) and transfer the ring to your inventory.

It doesnt appear in jewelry. Am I missing some files? I have only got summonelinring.esp and summonelinring.bsa from the mainelinrace V2.7 folder

The summon ring only requires ElinRace.esm.  If it's not appearing in in the forge menu, check that it's installed and activated.  If you have not done so, level up in Smithing, Steel should be enough.

You can also install AddItem and verify that the game is loading the ring in the game; if you can access the plugin, transfer the ring to your inventory, and use it without problems yet it will not show in the forge menu then something else, such as mod conflict (?), might be the cause.

The summon ring only requires ElinRace.esm.  If it's not appearing in in the forge menu, check that it's installed and activated.  If you have not done so, level up in Smithing, Steel should be enough.

You can also install AddItem and verify that the game is loading the ring in the game; if you can access the plugin, transfer the ring to your inventory, and use it without problems yet it will not show in the forge menu then something else, such as mod conflict (?), might be the cause.

oh, I see what I did wrong. I forgot USLEEP patcher and somehow it appeared. But i use the additem to get the ring and the hidden armors, only accesible via additem mod =D.

Do i need to install both elin idle and elin idle dance to make my elin dance??

If you just want dancing Elins, you can use Dance Synchronizator 3.6, available here: http://casualmods.net/DanceSynchronizator/DSMainEng.html

Elin Idle animation is currently not working through any means, sadly.

I'm, to an extent, fine.  My mother was seriously ill and passed away soon after I posted my last comment in the Castanic thread.  I'm back, but not 100% which means I will not be working on anything anytime soon.  I might share the Elin reaper or bring the Elins to Fallout 4 in the future, however, I do not know when that tme will be.

Very sorry for your loss.  Hope to see you back to modding someday, but take all the time you need.  Thanks for all the work you've done for the community.

Do i need to install both elin idle and elin idle dance to make my elin dance??

If you just want dancing Elins, you can use Dance Synchronizator 3.6, available here: http://casualmods.net/DanceSynchronizator/DSMainEng.html

Elin Idle animation is currently not working through any means, sadly.

Very sorry for your loss.  Hope to see you back to modding someday, but take all the time you need.  Thanks for all the work you've done for the community.

Thank you.  I'm getting my life back on track, but this will take some time. 

how can i change player's elin scale like normal NPCs?

because the original scale is too small look like 0.7x or 0.6x scale 

The only reliable solution is to change the race scaling in the master file.  Just open ElinRace.esm with TES5edit and locate the Scaling record.  Change "0.8" to "1".  However, this will affect all Elins.

Using "player.setscale" command (ex. player.setscale 1) might work and will only affect your playable Elin, but the game might reset the scaling whenever you use tables, forges, or beds or when you change cell locations (fast travel, enter/exit caves or buildings).

• 2 weeks later...

1st I'm really sorry to hear about your lost, and i hope that you're doing better by now (been reading some of the comments so i've seen that one)

2nd back to the main thread subject, I installed everything there is to install, and I've encountered few issues/questions:

1. Am corrently using Elin 1, is there an option for japanese voice pack for it or only in elin 2?

If there is great, if not how do i use the whole CBBE TBBP thingies with Elin 2?

2. When first creating my character in Elin 2, my Elin doesn't look as nearly as good as elin 1 version, they're not working together?

3. Is it possible to use any armour mods that i find? (If it has been made for CBBE)

1st I'm really sorry to hear about your lost, and i hope that you're doing better by now (been reading some of the comments so i've seen that one)

2nd back to the main thread subject, I installed everything there is to install, and I've encountered few issues/questions:

1. Am corrently using Elin 1, is there an option for japanese voice pack for it or only in elin 2?

If there is great, if not how do i use the whole CBBE TBBP thingies with Elin 2?

2. When first creating my character in Elin 2, my Elin doesn't look as nearly as good as elin 1 version, they're not working together?

3. Is it possible to use any armour mods that i find? (If it has been made for CBBE)

Thank you, al321.

1a.  I uploaded the original Japanese Elin voice pack, but it's missing some shouts (Skyrim) which was why I made the current Jp-En pack.

1b.  "If there is great, if not how do i use the whole CBBE TBBP thingies with Elin 2?"

Not sure what you mean.  

2.  Elin 2 is meant to provide an alternative look for those people who want their Elin to look less like the original that Elin 1 tries to be.  The two versions of the Elins will not look exactly the same since each use their own face morphs.

3.  Armor mods will work with the Elins.  There are 2 matters of concern before trying certain armors:

• Make sure you have the correct Elin body textures (CBBE or UNP/UUNP) when choosing an armor to wear.  Full body armors would be fine regardless, but some revealing armors might show the typical texture problems if not using the correct body textures for the armor.
  • If using BBP, TBBP, or HDT armors, you definitely need to install the latest XPMSE skeleton.  This is mainly so that equipping the armor does not crash the game because it uses the skeleton for the vanilla races.

Thank you, al321.

1a.  I uploaded the original Japanese Elin voice pack, but it's missing some shouts (Skyrim) which was why I made the current Jp-En pack.

1b.  "If there is great, if not how do i use the whole CBBE TBBP thingies with Elin 2?"

Not sure what you mean.  

2.  Elin 2 is meant to provide an alternative look for those people who want their Elin to look less like the original that Elin 1 tries to be.  The two versions of the Elins will not look exactly the same since each use their own face morphs.

3.  Armor mods will work with the Elins.  There are 2 matters of concern before trying certain armors:

• Make sure you have the correct Elin body textures (CBBE or UNP/UUNP) when choosing an armor to wear.  Full body armors would be fine regardless, but some revealing armors might show the typical texture problems if not using the correct body textures for the armor.
  • If using BBP, TBBP, or HDT armors, you definitely need to install the latest XPMSE skeleton.  This is mainly so that equipping the armor does not crash the game because it uses the skeleton for the vanilla races.

Alrighty, thanks alot.

I've fixed everything to my desire but one thing which i'm trying to fix for hours now >.<"

Is it possible to use breasts/body collision with that mod?

I've tried everything, trying to get it work with Sexy idles (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?), but it refuses to work... 

Every time when the hand is about to collision with the breasts, the hand goes through it and it doesn't work at all. 

There's an example to what i'm trying to reach: 

Is there a way to make it work?

Thank you, al321.

Not sure what you mean.  

Alrighty, thanks alot.

I've fixed everything to my desire but one thing which i'm trying to fix for hours now >.<"

I've tried everything, trying to get it work with Sexy idles (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?), but it refuses to work... 

Every time when the hand is about to collision with the breasts, the hand goes through it and it doesn't work at all. 

1.  Are you using a body (femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif) that was edited to use collision?

If you are,

2.  Did you add those files to the Elin's own folder (they do not use the same files as vanilla races)(the bodies used by the Elins do not implement collision)?

Elin 1

The body meshes are located in MESHES > ACTORS > 2chELIN BBP BODY FIX.

Elin 2

The body meshes are located in MESHES > ACTORS > TERA ELIN.

Thank you, al321.

Not sure what you mean.  

Alrighty, thanks alot.

1.  Are you using a body (femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif) that was edited to use collision?

If you are,

2.  Did you add those files to the Elin's own folder (they do not use the same files as vanilla races)(the bodies used by the Elins do not implement collision)?

Elin 1

Elin 2

I am trying to use this guide, but i have tried it on the bodies in 2chELIN folder not the BBP body fix folder: 

hi,

i going to try to help people who have problem for instaling this idle mod.

i going just to go back the tutorial of Vioxsis: (thanks again for your help)

Let's start:

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

*Path:  Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

i6icymujdobd6qifg.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

*Do like the picture.

751368512.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

*Here, you must take "NiStringExtraData."

Be careful, dont take NiStringSExtraData! There is 2 differents Nistring. Take the first.

827195713.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

*Like the picture.

b6y666s6igr16l0fg.jpg

Type "HDT Havok Path" and click OK.

807463555.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

*Same way with "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml".

233577326.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1.

809693517.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

* Look at your number and write the same.

When it's finish overwrite your file.

Restart everything with Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif

Save as your file again.

9 Now download this file:http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=49441

10 rename this file:  hdt.xml to -----)  hdtCBBE.xml

11 Add this file here:   Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.

12 enjoy!

If i won't successed would you be kind enough to add collision for me? D:

Thank you, al321.

Not sure what you mean.  

Alrighty, thanks alot.

If you are,

Elin 1

Elin 2

I am trying to use this guide, but i have tried it on the bodies in 2chELIN folder not the BBP body fix folder: 

hi,

i going to try to help people who have problem for instaling this idle mod.

i going just to go back the tutorial of Vioxsis: (thanks again for your help)

Let's start:

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

*Path:  Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

i6icymujdobd6qifg.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

*Do like the picture.

751368512.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

*Here, you must take "NiStringExtraData."

Be careful, dont take NiStringSExtraData! There is 2 differents Nistring. Take the first.

827195713.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

*Like the picture.

b6y666s6igr16l0fg.jpg

Type "HDT Havok Path" and click OK.

807463555.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

*Same way with "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml".

233577326.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1.

809693517.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

* Look at your number and write the same.

When it's finish overwrite your file.

Restart everything with Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif

Save as your file again.

9 Now download this file:http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=49441

10 rename this file:  hdt.xml to -----)  hdtCBBE.xml

11 Add this file here:   Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.

12 enjoy!

If i won't successed would you be kind enough to add collision for me? D:

I'll have a look, but I can't make any promises.  Also I'll need to install Skyrim again and update/install whatever mods are needed.

If that's not much of a bother D:

I managed to make the collision work, but the body physics are kinda messed up.. 

for an example, it doesn't collision that well, the hands are still going through the breasts when she touches her chest in the animation, and then when the hand rises up to the sides of the breasts and then above it, it collision in a weird way and it still holds the breasts up when her hands r on top of the breasts.

Would be nice if you could manage this final touch to the mod, i belive it'll help others aswell as me without a question, Thanks alot!

Which XML are you using?

I'm currently downloading the files from HDT Bounce and Jiggle.  Also have you tested with the non-HDT Elin ears/tails from the Elin NPC Creation Kit Fix?  Just curious if the HDT ears/tails somehow affects the body physics when collision is added (the ears/tails have collision).

Last one I've used is the one provided here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-1

This is the only one mod i managed to make the collision work with D:

I have only tried to make the body work with the collision, nothing else yet.. I'm a completely newbie so i haven't even thought about trying that ^^"

How's your progression going?

EDIT:

I used to try making it work with that XML too: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D54044&pUp=1

Even tho i never managed to make it work, probably because i haven't used Collision supported Body meshes, but i did tried to make the Elin ones to support with the guide i showed you, but i didn't manage to make it work :\

EDIT 2: 

I am trying to achive something like that: http://www.nekomods.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/monthly_09_2014-e44221dec16d276d68f722cb9a5d1378-hdt-new-enb.gif It looks perfect ..

Source: http://www.nekomods.com/hdt-physics/minous-hdt-physics

I'll have something (success) or not (failure) by tomorrow.

UPDATE

Did some preliminary testing and hands did not clip into the breasts and the breasts did not act oddly.  The only problem I noticed were the fingers of the right hand clipping into the left breast during the start of the animation (sexy idle #1 and #2), but once she moved her hands upward and over her breasts any and all clipping issues were gone.

The fingers clipping into the breasts can be the result of the body proportions considering Eins have narrow torsos.

I'll have to test with custom outfits/armors.  I only tested with the vanilla prisoner outfit and the hands do clip into the chest.