Sitting in General (Not a mod) 

-Character buttocks has sunk under chair 

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-01-18 at 1.59.45 PM.png

Immersive Beds (Mod)

-Character partially sunk in bed before sleep

attachicon.gifOptimized-Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 3.04.27 PM.png

-Character completely sunk in bed after sleep 

attachicon.gifOptimized-Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 3.04.45 PM.png

Not a huge problem but I really want some tiny bit of immersion for my little character

The problem is that the sitting and sleeping animations are for either adults or children and chairs, benches, and beds use flags that alters a race's scaling when using those furnitures.  That's why if you tell one of the Elin Housecarls to sleep in a bed her scaling increases and she has little to no clipping into the bed.  

Elins are flagged as adults, but the size of children.

I'll look around for any available solutions.

Thanks so much for the upload, I never knew there was an update to the Elin race, let me try to get this to work!!! :D

That's great.  Did you had problems with the race before?

Thanks so much for the upload, I never knew there was an update to the Elin race, let me try to get this to work!!! :D

Some, but not much, I'm using the regular Elin face with monli body and everything seems to fit well.

EDIT: Actually I would like to know how the Elin idle animation is implemented. I installed the file in NMM, ran FNIS, then nothing happens in game...

Some, but not much, I'm using the regular Elin face with monli body and everything seems to fit well.

EDIT: Actually I would like to know how the Elin idle animation is implemented. I installed the file in NMM, ran FNIS, then nothing happens in game...

The Elin idles do not work with FNIS 6.0 and newer.  FNIS Generator will create the behavior files without errors, but the animations will not happen.  I checked the created behavior file and it does include the Elin animations it's just not triggering in the game.

After I'm done with the Castanic race and fix the Elins clipping into the chairs and beds, I'll return to finding how to get the animations to function with the latest FNIS.

UPDATE - Added a link to Mud's Elin Custom Voice Followers.  The followers are based on the girls from the HyperDimension Neptunia game.

Speakin' of which, whenever you get around to tinkering with the Idle Animation Mod to get it working with FNIS 6, do you think you could look into adding compatibility with my followers' ElinCustomFollowerRace as well? I'd like to deprecate the vampire version of my mod, as it's really quite a hokey workaround.

UPDATE - Added a link to Mud's Elin Custom Voice Followers.  The followers are based on the girls from the HyperDimension Neptunia game.

Speakin' of which, whenever you get around to tinkering with the Idle Animation Mod to get it working with FNIS 6, do you think you could look into adding compatibility with my followers' ElinCustomFollowerRace as well? I'd like to deprecate the vampire version of my mod, as it's really quite a hokey workaround.

It will be some time before I get back to getting the idle animations to work with FNIS 6+, but yes, I'll see about making your followers compatible.

That reminds me, after I'm done with the Castanics, I would like to get back to converting the Elin Reaper and make her a vampire lord replacer or a Serana replacer.

EDIT

As for your problem with your images not appearing, Imgur is the cause.  The solutions are:

Hello! thank you for making those, I've been looking cbbe body for elin <3

though i have an issue with this mod...

for some unknown reasons I'm crashing miserably when I try to sprint with this race.

is there any incompatible mod in my set?

(also if I use TGM and then sprint it doesn't cause crash)

(and + i have latest FNIS)

Hello.

This problem is new to me.  Crashing when sprinting is highly unusual.  

I looked at your mod list and load order.  I don't use any of the sexlab mods so I do not know if they are somehow causing the crashing.

Are you using the latest XPMS Extended and current required mods for XPMSE?

Did you give your Elin one of the HDT hairs?

Is this also happening when starting a new game?  With the vanilla races also?

Try starting a new game and pick a vanilla race.  If you can recreate the crashing then it's a mod or mod conflict that does not involve the Elins.  If it's only happening with the Elins, I'm guessing it's related the HDT since you are using both HDT-PE and HDT-SMP.  

Again, start a new game with an Elin character only this time deactivate all mods that use HDT-SMP.  This should be relatively easy with MO; you only need to create a TEST profile and activate all mods that do not use SMP.

Hello! thank you for making those, I've been looking cbbe body for elin <3

though i have an issue with this mod...

for some unknown reasons I'm crashing miserably when I try to sprint with this race.

is there any incompatible mod in my set?

(also if I use TGM and then sprint it doesn't cause crash)

(and + i have latest FNIS)

Hello.

This problem is new to me.  Crashing when sprinting is highly unusual.  

I looked at your mod list and load order.  I don't use any of the sexlab mods so I do not know if they are somehow causing the crashing.

Are you using the latest XPMS Extended and current required mods for XPMSE?

Did you give your Elin one of the HDT hairs?

Is this also happening when starting a new game?  With the vanilla races also?

Try starting a new game and pick a vanilla race.  If you can recreate the crashing then it's a mod or mod conflict that does not involve the Elins.  If it's only happening with the Elins, I'm guessing it's related the HDT since you are using both HDT-PE and HDT-SMP.  

Again, start a new game with an Elin character only this time deactivate all mods that use HDT-SMP.  This should be relatively easy with MO; you only need to create a TEST profile and activate all mods that do not use SMP.

I'm using latest XPMSE, and have required mods for XPMSE.

I also think that I did not give a HDT hair for my char (side tail from 2ch elin )

also happening with new game, but not with vanilla races.

I'll try disabling SMP though, hope result will be different

Edit: Even without HDT-SMP(I installed it cuz XPMSE mentioned this, but it seems like i didn't read enough :P i don't have any mods than that uses this)+new game it crashes. funny thing is that previously it said "skyrim has stopped working" now it does CTD instead of that.

I'll try with turning them on by one by one to see what is conflicting..

XPMS Extended supports either HDT-PE or HDT-SMP, but it is advised not to use both forms of HDT at the same time.

Are you using the HDT Elin ears and tail?

You can try the non-HDT versions from the Elin NPC Creation Fix Kit.  Just copy the non-HDT meshes folder and merge with the meshes folder where you have the main Elin files installed.  While you have the main Elin folder open, go to SKSE > Plugins folder and move the following files and folder to a backup location.

(folder)

Elin Tails

(files)

Everything labeled "HDTPhysicsExtension..." and "HDTSkyrimMemPatch..."

Since you are using RaceMenu also delete "showracemenu precache killer.dll".

If you are using other mods that require the HDT Physics Extension files then only move or delete the Elin Tails folder and Precache Killer DLL.

Now check your game for crashing.

If it stopped crashing then the problem was related to the HDT ears and tail.

If the crashing continues then try a new game with only the following mods:

• USLEEP
  • SKSE
  • RaceMenu
  • XPMS Extended+required files
  • FNIS
  • Main Elin Pack

Install the mods according to their instructions.  When running the FNIS Generator for Users be sure to check the "Female Animations" and "Arm Fix" options before generating the behavior files.

If a new game with these mods fixed the crashing then the cause is one of the other mods you had installed with your original setup.

Alright, i seem to find a culprit, it was extensible follower framework it was causing issue >.<

got rid of it and no more ctd when I run. thanks ;P

Really?  I use EFF and never had this problem unless it the latest version which I have yet to use.  I have to start a new game anyway so I guess I'll find out.

Alright, i seem to find a culprit, it was extensible follower framework it was causing issue >.<

got rid of it and no more ctd when I run. thanks ;P

Really?  I use EFF and never had this problem unless it the latest version which I have yet to use.  I have to start a new game anyway so I guess I'll find out.

Well I recently downloaded it, so I think it is latest. disabling it seems to cause no issue with sprinting anymore.

though I actually have no clue, if I don't immidietly start sprinting with it I didn't crash (if i performed some weapon action and then started running, i didn't ctd with EFF, though i only have tried it once)

I'll try with other mods to see if there is others causing this, I'm currently running test profiles

Well if the problem source is EFF, I probably won't be all too surprised.  Btw, since you are using RaceMenu I have to inform you that any presets you create with RM will not load all customizations when you use the preset for your Elin.  The ears/tail sets and certain face customizations will not load.  Same applies when exporting the head mesh from the Sculpt option.

RaceMenu has issues with extra headparts and custom face morphs.

ECE does not have this problem.

Thank you so much for this mod! But i can only play as Tera Elin 2 because for some reason the game froze and ctd when trying elin 1, also when i'm using the Summon Ring i just summon nothing and i cant find the followers for some reason it's like the mod exist but the elin itself is not, can you help me please ?

Thank you so much for this mod! But i can only play as Tera Elin 2 because for some reason the game froze and ctd when trying elin 1, also when i'm using the Summon Ring i just summon nothing and i cant find the followers for some reason it's like the mod exist but the elin itself is not, can you help me please ?

Greetings.

Are you using a mod manager?  NMM?  Mod Organizer?  NMM seems to have issue with the installer.  I only use MO.

1.  First thing you need to do is make sure you have the latest XPMS Extended.  

2.  You also need to install the required mods as listed on the XPMS Extended page.  Dual-Sheath Redux is optional which makes NetImmerse Override (if using ECE) also optional, but it would not hurt to install NiO anyway (only if using ECE; not needed with Racemenu).

3.  If using NMM and a simple reinstall of the Elin main package does not work then extract the 7zip file and open "000 Core" folder and copy the contents to your Data folder or where you have the main race files installed (not sure if NMM's virtual system works like Mod Organizer's virtual system).

4.  Run LOOT to sort your load order or if you have problems when using LOOT just make sure the following files are in this order:

1. RaceCompatibility.esm
  2. ElinRace.esm
  3. ElinRaceTaint.esm
  5. MikuHairElin.esp
  6. ElinRaceVoice.esp
  7. SummonElinRing.esp

If you install any of the Elin addons, their plugins can be loaded after the summon ring plugin.  If you install the Elin CBBE or UNP body replacer then their respective plugins are loaded after all other addons to ensure your Elin and the Elin NPCs use that body option.

5.  When running FNIS Generator for Users make sure to select the 'Female Animations' and 'Arm Fix' options before generating the behavior files.

Note:  The Elin idle and dance idle does not work with FNIS 6 and newer.

Final note:  When using the summon ring, if you are low level you summon only 1 Elin.  As you level up, you gain an additional Elin up to 4.

This may have already been touched on, but bare with me.  Is the reason the Elin race not being compatible with sexlab due to technical reasons, or is there a moral issue with their apparent age?

They look like underage girls.  Age is not the only factor.  Babette is a vampire and far older than everyone else in the DB, but she looks like a little girl.  So age (flagged as 'child') and/or appearance (appear underage) are what determines what race or character is blacklisted from SL.

Thanks for the kind reply sorry for not much providing details in the first place

Yes i'm using NMM the installer for the 000 files do show up, no haven't use MO.

1. I have the latest one

2. I'm using RaceMenu but i installed NIO anyway

3. I'm not sure the installation says it's installed it even shows the wizard for it and the choice for ticking 000 file haven't checked it manually

4. Yes i'm having problems with loot though, my load order is slightly different than you mentioned, what is the body option filename again ?

5. There's no such option for "Female Animations" but there is "Gender specific animations"

But that doesn't have to do with missing the race to a whole right ?

i'm level 69 i can't even summon anything from that ring, though i can summon other things besides that.

thank you.

post-1055828-0-77629700-1453785898_thumb.png

post-1055828-0-15851600-1453785931_thumb.png

Greeting again.

There are some preliminary actions you can do to avoid additional frustrations.

1. You're using RaceMenu which has NiO integrated so you do not need to install the standalone NiO.  The standalone version is only needed when using ECE.
  2. Uninstall the the Elin Idle and Elin Dance animations.  They need to be patched for the latest FNIS.  Btw, the FNIS errors you posted shows missing animation files.  This means the files did install correctly.  If installed correctly, you would not receive any errors, but the animations would not play in-game, that is why the Elin animations need to be patched, the animations will not play.
  3. 'Gender Specific Animations' and 'Skeleton Arm Fix' are the options you need to check when running FNIS generator for the Elins.  I say 'female animations' simply because the Elins are females.
  4. Uninstall "2013Sept23_Option_ElinFollowers_2c.7z" because the followers need to be updated or else you may experience crashing when you enter the same location they reside in.
  5. You have the Elin NPC Creation Fix Kit installed for both Elin 1 and Elin 2.  Remove them.  They are meant to be used when creating your own Elin followers or NPC replacer and meant to be installed manually according to the instructions I included with them.
  6. You have the twin-tail hair fix (2015oct26_fix_twintail-hairs-from-elinrace_aio-hairpack.7z) installed, but not the All-In-One hair pack which uses the fix.  The download link to the hairs are added to a list which is available from the LoversLab downloader.  Look for the file "Elin-mods-mega-links-update-2015Dec11.txt"
  7. You are using Amazing Follower Tweaks.  AFT is no longer being supported, but there is an AFT alternative that is based on AFT.  Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks.   The choice is yours.

Lets start with these and see if the issue got fixed.

Hi Again sorry for late reply because the problem is solved but there is new problem

1. I've already installed that

2. Installed that too and the FNIS directory warning error is gone

4. about that, even before i first posted here there is no such followers and i didn't experience ctd related to them, and i've removed them of course as you told

5. Removed that too

6. Actually i even haven't installed that yet, it's just there uninstalled

7. I've tried that but haven't got any followers to try out because recently reinstalled skyrim for reasons below:

So i've solved the elin1 problem probably because your suggestion or/and because i've installed the elin NPC&Enemy pack and then the ring worked though it's causing ctd's when travelling far or fast travel for some reason. The new problem i wanted to tell is that i've uninstalled NMM and tried MO the result is noticeable and can install some mods that NMM cant install but there is one problem is that the FNIS having problems installing the animations for the TeraElinRace2 and i noticed that npc's has no animation too, so as someone who use FNIS and MO too can you help me ?

(Forgive if i'm posting in a wrong topic)

Thank you.

post-1055828-0-76085700-1453927537_thumb.jpg

ERROR (9): the index was outside the bounds of the array.

Go to your Mod Organizer's Overwrite folder.  Locate where Mod Organizer is installed (mine is C:\Mod Organizer), open the Mod Organizer folder and you will see the OVERWRITE folder.  Open the folder and delete the files and folders inside.

Run FNIS Generator again.

NOTE:  FNIS does not work flawlessly with Mod Organizer.  You can launch the generator from MO, but once the new FNIS files are created and saved in the OVERWRITE folder, you must transfer those files to a new folder in the MOD folder (found in the main MO folder along with OVERWRITE).  After moving the behavior files to the new folder, name it so that you know what is inside (ex: FNIS Generated Behavior Files for <name of mod>).  Start MO and in the window on the left, select the new 'mod' you just added (the FNIS created behavior files).  This will now add those files when the game starts.  

Make sure you do not have non-FNIS files in the OVERWRITE folder when transfering to the MOD folder.  If you use a mod that requires creating a patch (ex: Dual Sheath Redux) then the patch will be saved in the OVERWRITE folder.  You can move the patch to it's own folder withing the MOD folder like you did with the behavior files.

FINAL NOTE:  The Elin idles do not work with FNIS 6 and newer.  The animations will not trigger in the game.  This, hopefully, will be fixed.