{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

To reiterate what Mud said, the ram Elin does not have conventional horns, rather her hair is fashioned to look like horns.

Those screenshots are too dark, but I'm familiar with the problems with cloaks.  The cloaks from Cloaks of Skyrim uses the tail biped slot and because of the way the Elin tails are added to the character both will appear with the tail losing all animations and physics.

The solution is to change the biped slot for the cloaks.  There happens to be a fix available, Cloaks of Skyrim - Tail Patch.  I have not tried it myself.

Anytime you edit the face, which includes changing their hair, in CK, you also need to generate new face tints.  Select the NPC you edited from the ACTORS listing then press the following key combination, CTRL+F4.  CK will create the new facegeom (Meshes > actors > character > facegendata > facegeom) and fact tint (Textures > actors > character > facegendata > facetint).

Are you using the ElinRaceTaint.esm from the NPC and Enemy mod?  That one assigns the hairs for the Elin NPCs.  If you are using ElinRaceTaint.esm from the main race pack then your NPCs will have the default, ponytail hairs and have a dark face.

Make sure ElinRaceTaint from the Elin NPC replacer is being used in place of the original from the main pack.  Now load the Elin replacer plugin in CK and add the Elin-Apachii hairs master file as a dependency.  Assign the Apachii hairs to the NPC you want to edit, save the changes then generate new face tints (CTRL+F4).

The modified Elin replacer plugin should now have both ElinRaceTaint and the ElinRace-Apachii hairs ESM as masters (since you stated you wanted to give some of the Elin Apachii hairs instead of all of them).

Edited by PsychoMachina

Anytime you edit the face, which includes changing their hair, in CK, you also need to generate new face tints.  Select the NPC you edited from the ACTORS listing then press the following key combination, CTRL+F4.  CK will create the new facegeom (Meshes > actors > character > facegendata > facegeom) and fact tint (Textures > actors > character > facegendata > facetint).

But If a face is not loaded ? Ie It is always the standard, default in CK, but not in the game.

All textures and meshes there are (i mean faces,NO BSA). In the game they have a normal face. I have some mods with companions, all the same in CK.

Unbelievable.  The hairpack that's available for download does not contain all of the hairs.  Here is the hairpack that should have been uploaded.

The hairpack does not contain the meshes and textures for the hairs.  I'll redo the hairpack to include the necessary files.

Edit.

I may as well recreate the Elin hairpack because the original contained older versions of Apachii.  The hairpack for Elin 2 does contain the latest Apachii.  Too bad the Elin 2 head is different than Elin 1.

Edit 2.

Does anyone object to me giving Elin 1 a modified version of the Elin 2 head.  It will be a 'hybrid' of both heads with the added perk of being able to use the same all-in-one hairpack as Elin 2 (this means little to no problems with hairs glitching into the head).

Edited by PsychoMachina

But If a face is not loaded ? Ie It is always the standard, default in CK, but not in the game.

All textures and meshes there are (i mean faces,NO BSA). In the game they have a normal face. I have some mods with companions, all the same in CK.

Don't have an answer for that.  I don't remember if all Elin npcs show up in CK with the same face, I do know the essential npcs appear with different faces.

Elin v1.5 will be released tomorrow.  It will contain the following as a single package:

• HDT ears and tails.
  • XPMSE 3.21 (skeleton only right now)
  • Ein voice (skyrim)
  • Elin NPC and Enemy Complete
  • Elin Head Mesh Fix for the New Haripack.

I'll also release the new All-in-One hairpack (608 total hairs) and the Elin dance idle animation.

I'm considering releasing the update as a 'beta'.  The head mesh fix had little impact on the Elin NPCs and only saw 2 with dark faces (Braith and Mila), but I'm still early in the game.  Just got Lydia as my housecarl and she looks fine.

I created all new facetints for all of the Elin NPCs and for some odd reason it crashes my game when I load a save or go near an area where there would be Elins. 

For the next update, I'll work on adding hair manipulation sliders as an alternative to the head mesh fix, but don't know how difficult it will be to add the new sliders to racemenu; ECE is relatively easy.

UPDATE

Elin Race v1.5 - 2 versions: Normal and Color Matching Ears/Tails

Each package contains the Elin voice, Summon Ring, HDT Ears and Tails, Head Mesh and Morphs Fix (mainly to fix some hairs clipping into the head).

XPMS Extended v3.21 Elin skeleton and configuration files for ECE.

Elin Dance Idle Animation which replaces some of the original idle animation with the Tera Elin dance.  The original Elin Idle Animation is still available for download.

Uploaded a text file of my Mega links.  Currently the list contains the links for the All-in-One Hairpack v1.0 and Elin NPC and Enemy Complete v3.1.

To Do

Bringing back Angeli Elin.

Updating the bodyslide presets and reference files.

Maybe adding Tera Weapons and Armors to the NPCs.  Likely doing this when working on the Castanic/Elin NPC and Enemy mod.

trying to modify the elin npc like aela in the creation kit seems to crash the creation kit, using the old npc file seems too still work, and do i need to download the apachii and oblivion hair pack to make the hair pack work, creation kit cant seem to find the texture, its a big red ! in the creation kit

What version of the NPC and Enemy mod did you use that did not crash CK?

The AIO hairpack does not need the original files (Apachii, Oblivian, etc.), the meshes and textures are included, but only those.  If you want to use those hairs for other races then you will need the original hair packs.

Which hair are you having problems with in CK?

Expect an HDT hairpack in the coming days.

Btw, if you have been getting notifications around the time I'm posting this, I've been editing the first post; removing unnecessary info and updating the credit list to reflect the latest race updates.

Ooh, the HDT goodness continues?

You're making it really hard to keep going with my current Tania Race file instead of making another Elin, haha.

the newest one

Which hair style?  Can you post the name of the hair's EditorID or FormID or provide a screenshot showing the hair in CK?  Something to let me know what to look for to verify if the problem is the hair, hairpack, or your copy of CK.

Also, do the hairs appear with textures in your game?  If you do not see any missing textures in your game they should appear in CK.

Btw, if you have been getting notifications around the time I'm posting this, I've been editing the first post; removing unnecessary info and updating the credit list to reflect the latest race updates.

You're making it really hard to keep going with my current Tania Race file instead of making another Elin, haha.

:angel:

the newest one

Which hair style?  Can you post the name of the hair's EditorID or FormID or provide a screenshot showing the hair in CK?  Something to let me know what to look for to verify if the problem is the hair, hairpack, or your copy of CK.

Also, do the hairs appear with textures in your game?  If you do not see any missing textures in your game they should appear in CK.

I'm guessing that this is the reason why some of the hairs from this new AIO hairpack that is somehow appearing on the Elin 2 Race hair slider is causing the Elin 2 race to be bald?

Also having problems trying to get the hair onto Lydia in CK even though I have the ESM loaded and Lydia is Elin 1 race.

the newest one

I'm guessing that this is the reason why some of the hairs from this new AIO hairpack that is somehow appearing on the Elin 2 Race hair slider is causing the Elin 2 race to be bald?

Also having problems trying to get the hair onto Lydia in CK even though I have the ESM loaded and Lydia is Elin 1 race.

The new Elin 1 AIO hairpack was put together strictly for use by Elin 1.  You can not interchange files between Elin 1 and Elin 2 for reasons such as what you stated.

I'm starting to have problems with the Elin NPC and Enemy mod, mainly, any saves that includes Elin NPCs in the area will crash my game, which is very, very strange because I had no problems when using with Elin race v1.4.1.  I'll have to investigate this further.  It may be the head mesh/morph fix is the cause though I can't figure out why.

If it I have to, I'll remake the main pack using the original head mesh and morphs and remake the AIO hairpack without the Oblivian hairs which is the reason I included the head fix, the other hairs do not have major clipping like Oblivian.

I just did some testing and found out that the game save crashing was related to one or more non-Elin mods I installed when arriving at Riverwood (after escaping from Helgen).  Before I had the crashing, I noticed Dorthe from Riverwood suddenly appeared with a dark face and her tail was stiff.  After uninstalling some of my mods, she returned to a normal looking Elin.  I tested with the original head mesh and morphs and again with the head fix, both had positive results so maybe, just maybe, my issues can be blamed on non-Elin mods.

Now I need to pinpoint which mod(s) is causing the conflict with the Elins.

@Pandamabuk

I forgot to ask you earlier, are you using the ElinRaceTaint.esm from the Elin NPC and Enemy mod?  If you installed that file and overwrite the original ElinRaceTaint from the main pack, you might have better results in CK.  It's worth trying.  I'll have to progress further into the game and acquire Lydia before I can see if I can replicate the problem you are having.