{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

I thought Witcher 3 won Game of the Year.  The FO4+DLCs pack will be released, I won't doubt that, it'll just be named something else.

FO3+DLCs was "GOTY Edition", FONV+DLCs was "Ultimate Edition", and Skyrim+DLCs was "Legendary Edition". Who knows what FO4 will be, but whatever they call the version with all the DLCs, that will be the one I get.

And why does XPMSE keep updating so much?? It's a freakin' skeleton. I JUST got 3.6.3 the other day, and now it's up to 3.6.4. The way they keep at it, by next weekend it'll be 3.8.9. :dodgy:

And why does XPMSE keep updating so much?? It's a freakin' skeleton. I JUST got 3.6.3 the other day, and now it's up to 3.6.4. The way they keep at it, by next weekend it'll be 3.8.9. 

Starting with v3.6 the skeleton was slightly changed other than that there are error and bug fixes, compatibility updates for FNIS and RM, and improvements.  

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe off topic, but you still working on the castanic body/race?

Great job on the elin and presets for bodyslide. Thats really superb

Yes, I had to put them aside as I work on Elin 2 then Elin 1.

I need to give the Castanics their own race powers and abilities centered around their 2 dominant traits: Warriors and Artisans/Merchants.

Also, I need to add some select beards for the males and Painted Lady pubic hairs for the females.  I have an idea on how to fix the pubic hairs showing through certain types of clothing, but I need to seek the help of the more knowledgeable scripters.

I'm going to put aside the fix for the Elin dance and proceed with updating Elin 2 with the new XPMSE skeletons.  Afterwards, I'll return to the Castanics.

Alright, hopefully you dont get into much troubles.

But youre really great doing great body types so I have a good feeling heh

Maybe off topic, but you still working on the castanic body/race?

Great job on the elin and presets for bodyslide. Thats really superb

Yes, I had to put them aside as I work on Elin 2 then Elin 1.

I need to give the Castanics their own race powers and abilities centered around their 2 dominant traits: Warriors and Artisans/Merchants.

Also, I need to add some select beards for the males and Painted Lady pubic hairs for the females.  I have an idea on how to fix the pubic hairs showing through certain types of clothing, but I need to seek the help of the more knowledgeable scripters.

I'm going to put aside the fix for the Elin dance and proceed with updating Elin 2 with the new XPMSE skeletons.  Afterwards, I'll return to the Castanics.

Alright, hopefully you dont get into much troubles.

But youre really great doing great body types so I have a good feeling heh

Right now I've hit an obstacle and that is how to add the horns while still making the males fully compatible with all of the beard options.  My original intent was to use only select beards, but I just know people will want all available options.

Hello. Wanted to know - perhaps-I get the installer from the Fomod for this modification?

A little bit I do not understand how to install it manually. At the moment, put everything as a matter of fact, must be ... But on the hands appeared small seams.

sry for my eng.

<snip>

Sorry, I did not finish yesterday. The problem arises when equipped vanilla armor

The Elins have a custom body, hands, and feet so you will always get seams when wearing vanilla Skyrim clothes.  The same will happen when using the custom CBBE or UNP Elin bodies.

To fix this either wear outfits for CBBE or UNP or use the Bodyslide-Outfit Studio Elin Templates to convert the outfit to the new Elin CBBE or UUNP body.  The new Elin bodies can be created using the Bodyslide Elin presets.

<snip>

Is it possible to add the tails of this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/ ?

And then, when equipped five tails ... one of them begins to behave oddly.

No.  Those tails were meant to be equippable by any race and uses XPMS Extended HDT tail system.  The Elins use a slightly modified XPMS Extended HDT tail system and the Elin HDT tails were meant to be used only by the Elin race.

Technically, those equippable HDT tails, particularly the 5-tails, can be modified to be used by the Elins and the author would need to redo the tails to use the Elin HDT tail system, but showed no interest because of the amount of work most of which just to ensure the tails have little to no glitches.

Hello, I have noticed that in Whiterun and generally,

FPS drops  from (35- without ElinRace NewNPC.esp) to (10-13) with installed ElinRace NewNPC.esp

It's pretty weird, because they do not have the hard texture and scripts.

Also, I have almost no mods. Although, I cut everything and trying to enable and disable ElinRace NewNPC.esp. 

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 ApachiiHair.esm

•  03 Dawnguard.esm

•  04 Dragonborn.esm

•  05 RaceCompatibility.esm [Version 1.60a]

•  06 EFFCore.esm

•  07 berserkraces.esm

•  08 ElinRace.esm [Version 20120814]

•  09 ElinRaceTaint.esm

•  0A dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

•  0B KissEmAll.esp

•  0C zzEDialog.esp

•  0D Changa.esp

•  0E EFFDialogue.esp

•  0F ImmersiveFP.esp

•  10 FootIKOffSpell.esp

•  11 Real Flying.esp

•  12 Headtracking.esp

•  13 elin new body.esp

•  14 SkyUI.esp

•  15 CharacterMakingExtender.esp

•  16 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

•  17 NewMithinokuC.esp

•  18 Osare OnePiece.esp

•  19 zzzChildEnch.esp

•  1A AlcoholicsGuild2015.esp

•  1B Osare Swimsuit.esp

•  1C rabbitseason.esp

•  1D Armored Skeleton.esp [Version v3]

•  1E RaceMenu.esp

•  1F shogo_laser_katana.esp

•  20 zzzChildEnchFix.esp

•  21 Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

•  22 SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

If, with this set I plug ElinRace NewNPC.esp, FPS immediately drops for example in the  Whiterun city...

It's something related to your game and/or mods.  I just checked my game with Elin NPC Complete and in Whiterun I get...

58-60.1 fps without enb

18-20 fps with enb

Check with those mods that affects NPCs, adds clutter, or heavy on scripts.  

I did test Immersive Citizens and it seems to affect the new Elin NPC's AI, but my fps results were about the same as what I posted.

It's something related to your game and/or mods.  I just checked my game with Elin NPC Complete and in Whiterun I get...

58-60.1 fps without enb

18-20 fps with enb

Check with those mods that affects NPCs, adds clutter, or heavy on scripts.  

I did test Immersive Citizens and it seems to affect the new Elin NPC's AI, but my fps results were about the same as what I posted.

Hmm, strange, even the one Elin NPC reduces my FPS by 10-15 frames in a confined shop.

Are you using the HDT system, or FNIS animation? Maybe the Elin skeleton is not compatible with the  HDT-system?

Thanks.

I have HDT-PE and latest FNIS.  HDT for the ears/tails of the pc and body for all Elins.  FNIS because I was working on making the dance idle work with the latest FNIS.

Now when I first enter a cell with many NPCs, including Elins, my game's fps drops then returns to normal after about 1-2 minutes when all actors and clutter has finished being loaded in the cell and that's because my computer is showing it's age and due for a reformatting.

@TDA

I just remembered something that may or may not affect your fps.  The Elin main files include the HDT memory patches and SKSE memory fix.  You might want to have a look at them, particularly the SKSE.ini fix.

You may need to edit the following lines:

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256

Also it is set to allow SKSE to run 2k textures (the Elin tintmasks).  Just a guess.

The Elin NPC Creation Fix Kit contains low resolution tintmasks.  You can try those just remember to edit SKSE.ini by removing the following line:

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

@TDA

I just remembered something that may or may not affect your fps.  The Elin main files include the HDT memory patches and SKSE memory fix.  You might want to have a look at them, particularly the SKSE.ini fix.

You may need to edit the following lines:

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256

Also it is set to allow SKSE to run 2k textures (the Elin tintmasks).  Just a guess.

The Elin NPC Creation Fix Kit contains low resolution tintmasks.  You can try those just remember to edit SKSE.ini by removing the following line:

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

I already compressed all (Elin's)  textures by Optimizer - 3 FPS  in WinterholdCollegeArcanaeum :)...and 45-55 without Elins.

It's weird, because long ago I did not do anything with textures (six months) and it worked fine. But only the updated FNIS and animation mods. In another system  (I have two) the same brake.

HDT memory patch ? - this did not work for me for some reason (CTD)...

Well . Thank you for your time.

Well, if everything was fine before updating FNIS and some animation mods then by a process of elimination see if the cause is either the updated animation, FNIS, or both.  The question still remains, "Why does the drop only happen when Elins NPCs are present?"  Custom race?  Elins using their own skeletons (not sharing the default skeletons)?

Well, if everything was fine before updating FNIS and some animation mods then by a process of elimination see if the cause is either the updated animation, FNIS, or both.  The question still remains, "Why does the drop only happen when Elins NPCs are present?"  Custom race?  Elins using their own skeletons (not sharing the default skeletons)?

Ok. I found it - this is skeletonfemale.nif

it's strange, but I do not remember that change it ... :s

Thank you !

Thank you !

Is that the Elin skeleton?  I changed the skeleton file names back to the original skeletonbeast.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif since they use the beast skeletons so changing the names ceased in making any sense.

As long as that fixed your problem.

I have a modified version, but it works ...

(It was made for compatibility with the old and new ECE).

exr57uv21b7qd4gdh3a9.gif

Thank you !

Is that the Elin skeleton?  I changed the skeleton file names back to the original skeletonbeast.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif since they use the beast skeletons so changing the names ceased in making any sense.

As long as that fixed your problem.

I still need to remember about the change in skeleton names in case anyone else has problems with the race.  Someone, not long ago, had issues with crashing after updating the main files.  Eventually the cause was pinpointed to an older skeleton in the MO Overwrite folder.  

FIX REQUEST 

Sitting in General (Not a mod) 

-Character buttocks has sunk under chair 

post-1062597-0-46115600-1453102337_thumb.png

Immersive Beds (Mod)

-Character partially sunk in bed before sleep

post-1062597-0-88906600-1453102400_thumb.png

-Character completely sunk in bed after sleep 

post-1062597-0-10951300-1453102451_thumb.png

Not a huge problem but I really want some tiny bit of immersion for my little character