Love this mod. I thought I would share an experience my character just had with the Zero Visibility quest at Aleswell.

After initiating the quest my character and a partner headed to the nearby fort to find Ancotar. My partner got raped by an invisible creature and my character got taken by an invisible rat.

After getting what we wanted from Ancotar we headed back to Aleswell. After we completed the quest my partner was immediately set upon by Sakeepa while my character was taken by a the village dog.

Leaving my partner outside I entered the inn and while my character took Urnsi, the Innkeeper had his way with the other daughter Adosi. Adosi then did her sister. My character then did Adosi, and the Innkeeper did Urnsi, his other daughter. Urnsi then capped it all off by then raping her sister.

Quite the family!

All this with a lewedness rating of only 20.

Waitwait- If I' date=' say, set "Lewdness" at 0, would I never get raped?

[/quote']

I think you would still get raped but it would be a very rare thing. I am not certain of this as I never played around with a 0 lewdness setting. Probably have to try it and see.

Now if you turn off men\women\creatures\other in the libido settings by setting the percentage at zero then that truly does mean 0 chance of it happening.

The best way to dial down the raping is just crank down the libido settings.

Creatures are set at 100% to rape men by default...LOL. That percentage is even higher than the one they have for women. Meaning a goblin (or any other creature) will rape a man over a woman the majority of the time......

One of the neat features of Joburg that I am not sure many folks are aware of or use is the custom settings ini files. You can have multiple copies of LoversJoburgDef1.ini (if you need a 2nd version then you make a copy and name it LoversJoburgDef2.ini and so on up to I think 5 versions).

Outside of the game you set the libido to whatever levels you want, say lower for cities, higher for creatures in forests or caves, and so on. Then while in game you just cast your joburg settings spell and select the custom libido setting and pick which ini you want to use for wherever you are at.

This saves you from having to tweak the settings up and down all the time.

copied this from the RaperS topic:

little offtopic joburg "rant" XD:

kind of wish joburg rape would trigger the rape from this mod i.e. it would allow gangrapes and stat damage and dropped cloths etc then.(not entirely sure but i think joburg is more lovers settings rape and rapers is special or so)

i am kind of at a war with the joburg settings anyways... seems like i change them everytime as it always seems that everyone is always after my character. think i have it set around lewdness 5' date=' leader attacker level around .10 or .20, male<-female 0.8 and creature<-female 1.0. (still its totally rare a dog rapes a npc woman... still remember once standing on the imperial city stables and switching lewdness to 300. all horses always tried to get to me on the roof and ignored the female stable girls.)

would also be nice to have a setting like MB2 (% chance to notice you masturbating) with a % chance that people notice you haveing sex, as it seems that instantly everyone starts to stalk you when someone caught you and has sex with you. (same would be nice for sleep/resting rape... to be able to set some % chance instead of... well no clue how joburg decides that on its own)

and even with "set xLoversJoburg.SpectatorMBPer to 2.0" (2%) people still seem to start masturbating way too quickly/often and once the first rape is done everyone else is masturbating and not going after me anymore.

also that damaged "Sinblood LethalMajestyOutfit" armor gets a joburg sexiness over 100 (saw 116 once) probably doesnt help... same with the nudeshy mod and armor breaking.

well nothing realy "wrong" with all of that... but still quite fiddely with the settings and .ini files to get all mods working together :D, but its fun to get stuff working too that was messed up somehow.

[/quote']

Neliahawk: It was stated recently in the LoversJoburg thread' date=' that "Lewdness" only applies to the character.

So by upping the lewdness to 300, you made EVERYTHING want you.

[/quote']

Neliahawk: It was stated recently in the LoversJoburg thread' date=' that "Lewdness" only applies to the character.

So by upping the lewdness to 300, you made EVERYTHING want you.

[/quote']

so the readme and every other text explaining how it worked was wrong by titeling lewdness as "a general multiplyer".

good to know...

the lewdness 300 problem with everyone going after me doesnt actually seem to be because lewdness just works for the player!

just browsed the wiki ( http://www.otakubell.com/loverswiki/index.php/lpk:LoversJoburg ) and found the line:

Active Mode: Enabling Active Mode allows NPCs to stalk and be stalked by NPCs. NPCs will still follow libido settings.

and i am pretty sure that i always thought active mode is similar to the lovers setting to be able to advance in the sex act with a button (R?).

actually i had the option that npcs stalk other npcs all the time off, what explains why all horses in the example above went after my character and ignored everyone else.

so i think lewdness is still the "general chance for stalking to happen". (just that that chance was always my character as the active option was off.)

then the attacker level "Leader" would actually work better too again as i am pretty sure that influences how often your character is the target of stalkers.

so as idea it might be something to rename "active mode" to "Allow npcs stalking npcs"

another thing i found out was that theres actually some guard option... that when you hammer block (right mouse) right when a stalker tries to "topple/hit" you theres a chance to guard and instead push the stalker away a bit.

on another note... i am still not sure how joburg decides when to surprise you while resting/sleeping.

roughly browsing through the .esp seem to reveal that theres some function with the stalker useing his security skill on a door lock (incase your sleeping in a house i guess) or something around that...

the debug option has 4 different choices too that i dont realy know what each does... atleast if i turn it on (not 0) the console displays a bit more info (i.e. while sleeping in imperial city owned shack, the door lock seems to be 1... a shame we cant "lock" doors with keys again.)

another thing i saw was that there are more settings on the "xxx started to stalk you" settings, i think its called "warning" in the options...

yes/no/only when horny/only at interruption

the question is if i set it to "only when horny" what setting is the horny setting actually?

is it high sexiness caused by skimpy cloths/broken cloths?

or a hidden internal value npcs use too to decide if they start stalking or not?

(well what exactly "interruption" would be is another question XD)

i wonder if that "horny whatever it is" number/choice/something that decides to display the stalking then, could be used/linked to something like "lovers aphrodisia". (think the "extender" versions of joburg/lovers pk have more stuff in that direction too.. well not useing these so not that sure... think its something with sex experience etc, oh well thats a different topic)

another thing i dont realy know what it does is the "perverted greeting" setting... the only thing i could think off is it influences how the stalkers react to your chat option you chose when they talk to you...

like at .50 and you chose "dont want sex" they have a 50% chance to still force you to do it.

but that doesnt totally seem to be the case... atleast i have it on 1.00 and it seems sometimes it works to say no and sometimes it doesnt...

but maybe thats again an additional multiplier to influence the rape chances while chatting.

joburg seem to have tons of multipliers anyways (i.e. the time multipiers in the .ini (Set xLoversJoburg.tf00 to 3.0) etc).

for sexiness i guess its another chance modifier to get stalked, with higher sexiness=higher chance to be picked as target.

so basically what i think how joburg works in general:

-it takes the lewdness number as "general chance how often stalking happens".

-it checks "active mode" to decide if npcs can stalk other npcs.

-it uses the time multiplyer to increase/decrease the chance of stalking at the specific hour.

-based on the "libido" values it modifies the chances for initiating that something stalks something.

-based on the "attacker level" values it modifies again the chances what victim to pick. (as in Leader value = chance for the player to be stalked, companion value= chance your companion get stalked, etc)

-a million other modifiers that influence if a npc starts stalking... like disposition/responsibility... i think theres some "lobido reject" value too, but no clue what that realy does... maybe lower the chance to start stalking someone.

-if a npc decides to stalk someone it checks in the set range in the ini for a target (set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDistance to 1800)

-if he must see you directly or not (set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDetectLevel to 2) same with when the target is sneaking (set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDetectLevelInSneak to 3)

-sexiness then might influence further the chances what target to pick... as in a character with higher sexiness is more likely to get stalked.

-(set xLoversJoburg.StalkerGiveUpTime to 3) influences how many seconds they keep stalking you when they lost sight of the target.

-(set xLoversJoburg.GuardAttackTime to 0.20) might influence how much time you have to block/pushback a stalker when he is close to hitting you from the front.

-the "perverted greeting" attacker level might influence the chance to get raped anyways for the chatchoices when the stalker talks with you.

-and surprise rape while resting/sleeping is somehow influenced by security levels and door locks. (no real clue though... just skipping through the .esp seems to have such things used).

not sure if there is somewhere a % setting that influences the chance to get surprised somewhere. it probably uses the normal chances based on everything above for the npcs of the area your in and starts the surprise if a npc woudl normally start stalking you.

hmm i wonder what actually influences more people stating to stalk you once you get raped.

(maybe the attackerlevel option "stalkers"? as no clue how much sense it would make for a stalker to start stalking a npc that is actually stalking you alrady... but that might be that option.)

or the stalker setting is used with the "instill lust/joburg npc setting (set stalker)" or so...

well time to mess around with the joburg setting numbers while active mode is actually active this time :D

a bug about "surprise attack while resting/sleeping not working (as in its always working)" that might not be a bug and caused by my mod installations or whatever. but its confuseing me enough to ask if someone else might can reproduce this, so i just spoiler it:

could it be that the option "surprise attack on wait/sleep" is actually broken?

i guess it is logically (?) supposed to allow/prevent surprise rape while your sleeping or resting. as in, that it keeps the chances flowing to be stalked and if yes it initiates a surprise rape instead of a stalking.

but the problem i noticed now is:

i had "surprise attack on wait/sleep" on for a while and now i actually wanted it off for a bit, but noticed that i still get surprise raped while i sleep naked (well with 100 sexiness) in the IC bought shack...

same happens when i am outside of it in the waterfront district.

and it doesnt seem to matter atall if its switched to on or off...

was testing around quite a bit now with disabling other mods i was messing around with lately and installing other versions of joburg (1.17, 1.17 revised, some joburg from a while ago that still was 1.17 somehow (atleast it showed that ingame in the settings...*shrugs* thought i had a different version back then).

or removeing joburg and saveing with out it and then reinstalling joburg.

tried it with sleeping in the IC shack, standing outside in waterfront and also tried it with a completely new created character too in testinghall->hawkhaven......

i guess either something is screwed up with my mods/game/something (that wouldnt surprise me tbh...) or the joburg .esp surprise at resting/sleeping might actually be broken?

so maybe someone else could test it a bit? and if this happens there too it might be broken... and if not then my mods/install might be broken somehow.

i.e. standing somewhere in IC naked/underwear/100 sexiness and resting/sleeping for 24h for a few days. (even on default joburg preset it should kick in pretty often in the first 24h already.)

and try out if you can "survive" a lets say week without getting surprise attacked while you rest.

also try on and off for the surprise setting.

because in theory if the setting is turned off there shouldnt be any surprise popup atall or? regardless if your naked or clothed or any other setting. even with everythign set to teh max it shouldnt allow any surprise if it is turned off. its a "on/off" choice afterall not a 10% chance 20% chance modifier.

so i am a bit confused why this still happens for me atm...

well chances are high that its just a problem on my side... but i cant realy seem to see why it could happen so it could be a bug actually... but then someone else would have noticed that too long time ago i guess... maybe just some messup with all the mods or whatever... oh well i will just throw this post up here now who knows... i am kind of sure that on/off did work properly before, but i never totally took a look at that or test it more, its just that i noticed that its not working like i guess it should right now.

• 2 weeks later...

In a reply to Nelia (didn't want to quote it all, though).

What I have found messing around with Joburg is the following, which may or may not mesh with everything you said.

Lewdness is overall stalking chances.  It affects every stalker (or potential stalker-victim combo).

Active mode on allows NPCs to be stalked.  If active mode is off, only the PC will be stalked.

The various libidos are multipliers for stalker-victim combos.  They also appear backwards (at least in my version of Joburg) to what you would think.  Like the one that reads Female -> Male, to my eyes, would mean a female stalking a male, but it means a female stalked by a male.

So if you, for example, set active mode ON, and set females being able to be stalked by males only, then NPC females could be stalked by male NPCs as well (but no monsters).

The other thing is the special cases - like leader, companion, special NPCs.  Think of those as multipliers.  There's special cases on the Libido page and the Attacker Level page.

On the Libido page, what I have found is that these 3 - Companion, Stalkers and Special NPCs, at least in the case of Companion and Special NPCs, increase the chances of those types of NPCs to become stalkers.  Not entirely sure what the stalker setting affects.

On the Attacker Levels page, where you have Leader, Companion, Stalker, Special NPC and Perverted Greettings, those (again, not sure what the Stalker setting does) seem to increase the specific NPC (or PC for Leader) becoming a target.  Again, seems counter-intuitive to me.

Perverted Greeting I have set at 5.00 (seems to be the max), but there's also a variable called xloversjoburg.smalltalkper that can call up some dialogue from the quest in the esp (which I never actually saw once until I started fiddling with it in the CS) which can lead to NPCs randomly talking to each other and then deciding to have consentual sex - or approaching you the player.  I *think* that Perverted Greeting in the in-game settings is this variable, but I am not sure (for testing, I change the smalltalkper to 99 or 5 via the console).

But think of the various settings as multipliers.  So if you have everything set at 1.0, then any combination has a chance of happening (male-male, male-female, female-male, female-female, animal-male, animal-female).  If you then, for example, set the Companion setting in the Attacker levels page to 2.0, then your companions would have a twice as high of a chance to become a target.  If you set the Companion setting on the LIBIDO page to 2.0, then your companions would have a twice as high of a chance to become a stalker.

I think that if you leave everything to 1.0, but change the Leader setting on Attacker Levels page to 0.0, if you have Active Mode ON, then every NPC in the game can be stalked, but you, the PC, cannot be.  But I am not 100% sure of that.

Most of my tinkering with Joburg has been with the smalltalkper setting, which is where NPCs can randomly approach the PC and initiate conversations - I've just tinkered with conditions a LOT to see what works.  Like conditions where I, the PC am the lowest level of a guild, and an NPC is a guild member and outranks me.  Then they have a chance to approach me and say lewd things and demand a bit of action and such.  Or if there has been sex between my PC and an NPC in the past, and certain other conditions (responsibility and/or disposition) are met, they may approach looking for more, etc, and maybe the approach is different if the sex was rape or not.

I've done a lot of tinkering with Joburg and the Voice mod over the past few months, and it's pretty interesting what you can do in the CS.

One of the neat features of Joburg that I am not sure many folks are aware of or use is the custom settings ini files. You can have multiple copies of LoversJoburgDef1.ini (if you need a 2nd version then you make a copy and name it LoversJoburgDef2.ini and so on up to I think 5 versions).

Outside of the game you set the libido to whatever levels you want, say lower for cities, higher for creatures in forests or caves, and so on. Then while in game you just cast your joburg settings spell and select the custom libido setting and pick which ini you want to use for wherever you are at.

This saves you from having to tweak the settings up and down all the time.

Wow, I had absolutely no idea about this!

To touch on my prior post - before I get to a question that someone may have an answer to, sexiness is also another multiplier, and you can give the ring and tail of pheremones to NPCs to increase their chances of being a target (assuming Active Mode is on).

Special NPC means "essential", btw.

And then there's the .ini settings that can affect chances based on the time of day (Set xLoversJoburg.tf00 to X.X all the way to tf23).

My question involves the script xLoversJoburgCalcHeatPer - which seems to be the script that determines if an NPC stalks a PC or NPC.

It sends a value of per at the end, but I'm not all that great at reading the script to get an idea of what per, in general, *should* be.  I wanted to change the base equation (that is later on in the script heavily modified by all the variables you can set in the settings spell, like from the libido page) to something a little more straightforward, but not sure exactly how to start.

The base equation is:

set per to per *(0.375+GetAV Confidence / 80)*(0.375+GetAV Energy / 80)*(1.625-GetAV WillPower / 80)*(1.625-GetAV Responsibility / 80)  *(1.625-luck / 80)

And what I was wanting to change that to is something that took into account disposition.  The script seems to call the disposition to the target (calling it disp) and also the luck of the target (calling it luck), but I'm not seeing where these 2 variables are used later in the script.

Not sure if anyone reading this has really looked into it, but reading 100 line scripts full of mostly variables and trying to piece together what likely acceptable results are has, at times, been beyond me :P

Boy, trying to factor in disposition is WAY beyond what I can help you with.  That particular variable is so changeable that it may be a road you don't want to go down. 

As to all the script variables, I get about 2 lines in and have a WTF?! moment myself.  Since I am pretty script ignorant I limited my updating on this plugin to subtitles and the libido menu layout and called it good.  This plugin really is on the more complex side of things. 

The only active person in Lovers right now that may be able to lend a hand in deciphering this is WappyOne.  If you truly can't figure things out, you might export the script(s) and ask him if he would mind breaking it down for you.  I can't promise he has the time or interest in doing it, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Guest ThatOne

I could take a look at the script, if you'll upload it (to make sure I'm looking at your version of the script).

Or you can just tell me where you got the esp and I'll take a look at it in the CS.

No promises as to how much I can make of it, though; I haven't scripted in a while.

The base equation is:

set per to per *(0.375+GetAV Confidence / 80)*(0.375+GetAV Energy / 80)*(1.625-GetAV WillPower / 80)*(1.625-GetAV Responsibility / 80)  *(1.625-luck / 80)

And what I was wanting to change that to is something that took into account disposition.  The script seems to call the disposition to the target (calling it disp) and also the luck of the target (calling it luck), but I'm not seeing where these 2 variables are used later in the script.

Not sure if anyone reading this has really looked into it, but reading 100 line scripts full of mostly variables and trying to piece together what likely acceptable results are has, at times, been beyond me :P

Not sure I would call that the base equation as it is modifying the existing value of 'per' based on some of the actor's statistics as follows:

Confidence - Usually used in combat as measure of how much injury before they run away. 0 = coward, 100 = fight to death.  In this case Confidence of 0 sets per to 37.5% of normal up to 117.5% of normal for 100.

Energy - Used in movement AI for how often an actor decides to wander. Again value 0 multiplies per by 37.5% and 100 by 117.5%

Willpower and Luck - These are inverse multipliers. per is changed by 162.5% each for 0 Willpower and Luck down to 82.5% multiplier for 100 Willpower and Luck.

Responsibility - Measure of lawfulness.  Bandits, Necros, other 'evil' very low for this stat, usually < 20. Most citizens 30-50, guards 90-100.  Inverted multiplier like WP/Luck. 162.5% for 0 through 82.5% of normal for 100 Responsibility.

If you want to add disposition in there and you say it already exists in a variable named disp you should be able to add it on as another multiplier.

I could take a look at the script, if you'll upload it (to make sure I'm looking at your version of the script).

Or you can just tell me where you got the esp and I'll take a look at it in the CS.

No promises as to how much I can make of it, though; I haven't scripted in a while.

The latest version of Joburg that I am aware of is this one: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2-joburg/

After ~2 mounths using joburg i "discovered" :shy:   what pc can interrupt npc\npc rape act pressing "block" near them. But after that, when raper asks pc "why..?", ctd was occured after some variants of answers. So

i looked at joburg' dialogues and found strange strings in result-scripts there, with a dot before command:

Call xLoversJoburgInterruptFinish 0
.Call xLoversJoburgModDisposition xLoversJoburg.rPlayer 0-2
Call xLoversJoburgHPC 0 0 128 4096

Found it in 3 topics around rape-interruption theme. Deleted dots before "call" and now there's no ctd's for any variant of answer.
Last steady ctd-result remains in situation when interrupted raper starts approaching to pc but couldn't reach her in about 4 seconds -- then he returns to (!?)awaiting victim and crashes the game.

ps. just failed to d\l latest recomended version from (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2-joburg/) -- "file not found"
Ed@14:35 -- thanks Sarnaath' reply, i tried again - error - i pressed "back" and "F5(reload)", then "download" button - and it becomes ok! 

LoversSpermSplashEX and LoversMB2 will add additional functionality.

So what is the effect of LoversSpermSplashEX in Joburg?

LoversSpermSplashEx: Will change the way sperm is handled by the Lovers base package. You are able to adjust how long it lasts, and if a character covered in sperm receives any negative side effects.