that's weird. In my game the version i uploaded works.  NPC stalk player.  Also with my new settings  and the 5 minutes test  some NPCs tried to stalk me.

I never used pheromones  ( not with older or with this version. I don't even know what they're good for. )

I never saw the "prohibited from sex" message.

----------------

You can send me your esp and I will add the disable NPC dialogs .  Best use PM.

On 8/31/2020 at 6:47 PM, fejeena said:

that's weird. In my game the version i uploaded works.  NPC stalk player.  Also with my new settings  and the 5 minutes test  some NPCs tried to stalk me.

I never used pheromones  ( not with older or with this version. I don't even know what they're good for. )

I never saw the "prohibited from sex" message.

----------------

You can send me your esp and I will add the disable NPC dialogs .  Best use PM.

Thank you, I just noticed this lol. I'll try to send in the morning. :)

• 1 month later...

? Joburg is a translation of a japanese Mod around 2010... I think you can not find the author anymore.

And during the years some people made changes and fixes (therefore there are different versions)

And the author of this version still exists ... because Loverslab still exists.

This version works without problems with LAPF.

You have the ini and  ingame setting spell. Some sttings you can only set in the ini (like the time modification, there can be more stalkers at night than at noon )

There is no option to stop the NPC dialogs ( NPC talk to  NPC and then fuck )  ( ! But see post 267 !  )

The stalking NPC-NPC you can stop ( NPC in sneak mode stalk other NPC )  Set the active mode to 0

But there is no "start stop" function. If you don't want the Mod you can deactivte it in the Modmanager.  Or you set all setting to 0.

And "unexpected messages"  ?  Which?

The "Active Mode" is for NPC stalk NPC - NPC in sneak mode stalks another NPC.

You find it in the setting  of the setting spell.  in  [ Advanced ]

------------------

The SurpriseAttackMode is for sleep and wait rape/stalk  and I can tun it on and off

----------------------------

The bag in the air is a static mesh.  You have to get the nif  from the Oblivion meshs bsa file  and  change the collision with NifSkope to "Clutter"  and  some other setting.

Then you put it in a new folder to use it in your Mod . ! do not replace the Oblivion nif with the changed nif or all bags in game can be moved.

####################################################################################################

Der "Active Mode" ist für NPC - NPC stalking. Wenn ein NPC sich an anderen NPC anschleicht ( wie er es auch beim Spieler macht )

Beim Joburg Setting spell  findest du den "Active Mode"  in  [ Advanced ]

-------------------

Die Dialoge von NPC-NPC kann man nicht ausschalten.  Wenn ein NPC mit anderem über Sex redet und dann ficken sie   oder ein NPC läuft zum Spieler und bittet um Hilfe weil der andere NPC ihn vergewaltigen will.

In meiner Version in Post 267 kannst du diese Dialoge ausschalten. Da sind 2 esp , in einer ist es ein ini Eintrag  in der andere schaltest du die Dialoge mit dem "Active Mode"  ein und aus.

-----------------------

Den SurpriseAttackMode  kann ich in meinem Spiel an und aus schalten. Ist für  stalking wenn der Spieler schläft oder rastet.

---------------------------

Der Beutel in der Luft ist ein statisches Nif/mesh.

Mit NifSkope kannst du die Kollision ändern  von static zu clutter. 

Aber pack das neuen Nif ( der die das Nif ? ) in einen neuen Ordner, ersetze nicht das vanilla Nif oder alle Beutel im Spiel können bewegt werde ! Auch wenn die als statische Objekte in der esp sind und man sie nicht greifen/aufheben kann können Nif with clutter Kollision durch Schläge, Zauber, Pfeile,... bewegt werden . . . aber man kann sie nicht geifen und an ihren Platz zurückstellen.

00coli1.jpg

Beutel mit clutter Kollision

sack01.nif

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ja, bin Deutscher