• 1 month later...
Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I am having a problem with this file in a different sort of way, I talked about it in this post but I wanted to say something on this one as well. I have made a fresh install of the entire game and then with this and I am having the game act as though I installed the gang bang type Joburg when I know for a fact it was this one. It lowers my stats when I am raped and my clothes/weapons go flying. I just wanted to state this as I didn't even look at the other Joburg which apparently does this. Sorry my sentences are so awful, I am very tired. I just wanted to let the people who upload these know, because I think it was messed up. I don't remember this ever touching stats or removing armor and/or weapons. I don't know if this sounds rude, I honestly don't mean for that if I do, I apologize if I do as well. I just wanted to point it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just a little help? I have no trouble getting male npc's to rape female npc's in town but it never happens out in the wild.

Creatures also never rape my female companions despite the settings being turned on to do so (women->creatures libido is 2, active mode on, and lewdness is at 105). Instead, they instantly start fighting until the creature dies.

Is it because my companions are essential or is there something I'm missing?

Just a little help? I have no trouble getting male npc's to rape female npc's in town but it never happens out in the wild.

Creatures also never rape my female companions despite the settings being turned on to do so (women->creatures libido is 2' date=' active mode on, and lewdness is at 105). Instead, they instantly start fighting until the creature dies.

Is it because my companions are essential or is there something I'm missing?

[/quote']

The way I've figured it works, Joburgh will *Not* kick in during combat, this means that in order to get monsters to stalk you(or your companions) you must remain undetected(unless we're talking domesticated beasts - horses, dogs and sheep) and this is pretty much impossible, unless you set them to passive - because as I'm sure most of us are aware of, companions aren't really that keen on sneaking.

If you want Combat rape on your companions you'll have to play around with the LoversRapers settings(Generally just activating chaos mode will do the trick, just make sure creature rape is set to allow in the LoversSettings.)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi' date=' I updated LoversJoburg, LoversTachicat2 and LoversCreatures and now whenever a sex animation is about to begin, I get an error message that "Lovers cannot access an actor for sex, they may have moved somewhere where it is now impossible."

Any ideas?

[/quote']

My experience with this message has been that what has occured was two npcs were engaged in sex, reached stage 3 or 4 just as you left the cell(loaded area, not jail). Leaving the cell causes the above message and you are usually teleported back to their cell. Its no big deal, just a quirk. Its a function of Joburg.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wondering something for a while, is it possible to increase the likelyhood of people going after you at night? I think that it's already higher in the default mod, but I'm not sure how to adjust that. I'd like to make it so that night feels rather more dangerous than daytime if possible(Hopefully to the extent of 3-4 times as risky).

I have not seen anything in the ini' date=' nor in the scripting that has any adjustments for night vs day. Maybe there is something that you can tweak but I have not found it. Sorry :(

[/quote']

Might have figured it out, there's a section listed as Xloversjoburg.tf__ with 24 of them listed from 00 to 23 where the __ is. Need to test more to be sure, but the Feed bag at 9pm was an interesting experiance for me, jensine, and about 6 dudes.

Have an addition question though. Is there any way to stop bystanders from going into sneak mode? Jensine got grabbed while watching me and had a screwed up animation, which I'm pretty sure was due to her getting grabbed while sneaking.

I don't have the game running right now' date=' but I think if you go into Lover's Base Options and disable bystanders (or onlookers - I don't recall), people won't go into sneak mode.

I'd like it if stalking could be disabled if the target (me) is sitting. If I'm sitting and get stalked, I can't get up. Ever.

[/quote']

Hehe, sure you can, you've got a one in four or so chance they won't screw you the moment you stand with the default settings... EDIT: I'm a dumbass, never mind the above. Did not know about that glitch. Well, guess this means I'm going to go on a crusade now, a holy conquest to delete all chairs in every bar or anywhere else that they might prevent fun in....:D

BTW, confirmed that the bystander option fixes things, jensine can now join in the fun while watching me without her foot sticking through someone's shoulder.

Also, can confirm that the 00-23 options I listed definitely change the likelihood, stood naked in the middle of three zero responsibility people during the day with it set to .01 and no interest, but at midnight they went after me immediately. However, I'm not sure it effects their interest in you if you're sleeping.

Still slightly curious if there's a way in the scripting to make them not crouch down when joburg triggers, running from people in sneak mode's incredibly easy unless they trigger right next to you. I have it set to not warn me, but between the smoke that you can see through walls and the sneaking I rarely get caught if I'm not trying.

• 1 month later...

Still slightly curious if there's a way in the scripting to make them not crouch down when joburg triggers' date=' running from people in sneak mode's incredibly easy unless they trigger right next to you. I have it set to not warn me, but between the smoke that you can see through walls and the sneaking I rarely get caught if I'm not trying.

[/quote']

Hi!

I am insanely anxious to hear an answer to this question above.

Because I agree, knowing you can't get caught when playing Joburg, except in the most extreme cases (ie stalker starts stalking when directly adjacent to you) sort of has always diminished the fun of the plugin for me.

I played around LOVERSTATS and found the Joburg plugin modified for that system not only keeps the stalkers from crouching down, it erases the florescent smoke around you and the stalker - so the stalkers seem to really make a b-line for their target - and you don't know who is stalking you right away.

I just couldn't get the plugin to work as well as 117 (by far the most stable Joburg for my soup of plugins) without the other LOVERSTATS plugins - it sort of seems dependent on the whole system.

I don't want the whole system, I just want the joburg. Asked on that thread but no one has answered yet, hope no one minds me asking here.

This has always been something I've been curious about.

Thanks!

@gm17

In xLoversJoburgStalkingTokenScript

line 517 me.SetForceSneak 1

comment it out. That takes care of the sneaking.

As far as the smoke effect (effBounce its actually a ghost shader) and detectlife (eff) effect, look in the same script for me.pms followed by effBounce or just eff and comment out those lines only.

This is in the v1.17.

In play it will just look like someone coming up to talk to you.

You can still run away from them, or even walk away if they are not a fast walker, but you will never know what they might have to say to you if you do ;)

Mem

@gm17

In xLoversJoburgStalkingTokenScript

line 517 me.SetForceSneak 1

comment it out. That takes care of the sneaking.

As far as the smoke effect (effBounce its actually a ghost shader) and detectlife (eff) effect' date=' look in the same script for me.pms followed by effBounce or just eff and comment out those lines only.

This is in the v1.17.

In play it will just look like someone coming up to talk to you.

You can still run away from them, or even walk away if they are not a fast walker, but you will never know what they might have to say to you if you do ;)

Mem

[/quote']

You sir, kick an extraordinary amount of ass. This adjustment does seem to cancel out the no delay joburg mod somehow, but now cities are a whole lot more "fun" late at night.

Okay, I know this is gonna sound silly, but when you say 'comment it out' do you mean change the 1 to a 0, or delete the line?

I'm really kinda new at this - but thanks for tips!

I'm sorry for being such a novice at this, but I have a couple issues when attempting to edit this plug - first regardless of what changes I make the script you mentioned - even if I just open the plugin and try to save it without changing anything - Construction set won't let me save it and gives me this error message, "Script 'xLoversJoburgStalkingTokenScript', line 50: Script command "Call" not found."

So - I accessed this script by going to the gameplay tab, then edit scripts. What should I do?

Okay' date=' I know this is gonna sound silly, but when you say 'comment it out' do you mean change the 1 to a 0, or delete the line?

I'm really kinda new at this - but thanks for tips!

I'm sorry for being such a novice at this, but I have a couple issues when attempting to edit this plug - first regardless of what changes I make the script you mentioned - even if I just open the plugin and try to save it without changing anything - Construction set won't let me save it and gives me this error message, "Script 'xLoversJoburgStalkingTokenScript', line 50: Script command "Call" not found."

So - I accessed this script by going to the gameplay tab, then edit scripts. What should I do?[/color']

To comment out a line in a script you insert a semi-colon in front of it. This tells the computer to skip that line and go to the next.

To edit lovers scripts you will need to install CS extender (use version 51 and NOT the latest one): http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36370

You also need to start the CS with OBSE enabled. After making the change to the script hit the save & recompile option and then save the plugin and exit the CS.

The reason you need OBSE enabled is many of the script commands are OBSE added and the normal CS won't understand them.

The reason you need CS extender is that after you change a script you have to recompile it. The normal CS recompiling is chancy at best.

• 1 month later...