Also, regardless of settings, Joburg tends to prey on lower level characters. Joburg-ing sheep are a problem at level 1...not at level 20.

As well, lower responsibility (an invisible stat) of a potential stalker means higher likelihood of stalking the PC.

Potential bad guys at 20th level are those that level-up with the PC...to them, you're pretty much first level.

DogOnPorch how do you do it ?

In my game it works so bad that i never use it.  ( that's why I did not mention it )

I tried it now with Block 34 ( I use a shield without drawn weapon  and shield with drawn weapon )

10 tries = 1 success

then I set Block to 100

10 tries = 0 success

So higher Block is not a higher success chance.

And if Block does not succeed the NPC will always fuck you.

But if you turn to the NPC but do not block the NPC will talk and your change to be not raped is much higher.

You can say ...

-Refuse ( he accepts or rapes you)

-Sure ...  ( you willingly fuck with him)

-Let me suck your cock.. ( almost always he accepts a blowjob )

Of course creatures can not talk.  And I have not tried to block creatures.

So in my game block a stalker almost does not work. And there in no option in the ini to increase the chance.

15 minutes ago, fejeena said:

DogOnPorch how do you do it ?

In my game it works so bad that i never use it.  ( that's why I did not mention it )

I tried it now with Block 34 ( I use a shield without drawn weapon  and shield with drawn weapon )

10 tries = 1 success

then I set Block to 100

10 tries = 0 success

So higher Block is not a higher success chance.

And if Block does not succeed the NPC will always fuck you.

But if you turn to the NPC but do not block the NPC will talk and your change to be not raped is much higher.

You can say ...

-Refuse ( he accepts or rapes you)

-Sure ...  ( you willingly fuck with him)

-Let me suck your cock.. ( almost always he accepts a blowjob )

Of course creatures can not talk.  And I have not tried to block creatures.

So in my game block a stalker almost does not work. And there in no option in the ini to increase the chance.

Hmmmm....my wife uses it all the time if she sees them coming. She's had the most success with it...

I should mention...high luck probably helps as well as block. She always keeps her luck high. Low luck = trouble...raped...enslaved...etc.

Blow job in Joburg = rape...we use sex points as per Adult Play...that's a negative, getting raped. Easier to just say yes...heh.

I ended-up rewriting all the Joburg dialogue, as well...we were a bit familiar with all the old lines. 

• 3 months later...

Hi, apologies for the old thread necromancy (as seems to be the usual with Oblivion modding) but I need some help debugging. I've been running in to an issue with Joburg, and I'm not sure quite how to go about fixing it. Essentially, if I use the NPC settings spell to set a female npc as my female pc's stalker, I get a message saying that character is prohibited from sex. They'll still be in my active stalkers list, but they won't be stalking me. I'm also not actually sure if female NPCs are stalking me naturally either, despite having the libido turned up and idling naked. If I "release inhibitions" they do correctly go and rape a different NPC, but I'm not sure if that command is supposed to let them rape a PC as well.

Also, if this issue can be fixed alongside, I'm unsure how to trigger futanari-on-female content. I have futanari enabled in the xLoversMB2 .ini and the probability set way up. The two female-female stalkers I've seen just triggered masturbation.

EDIT: Did a little more testing after putting Joburg below MB2, if I'm alone in a room with a female character, or enslaved by them thanks to another mod, I will correctly be targetted for futanari rape. Female character still "prohibited from sex," however. Female character still correctly started stalking me when I Masturbated.

There are many things that influence behavior of stalkers.

In the settings ( the "Joburg Settings" spell, not the NPC spell )

Lewdness : higher =   hornier NPCs, more stalkers.

Libido:  Have you set  your female>feamale or female>male setting high ? I do not know if your player is male or female.

The "ActiveMode" enable NPC-NPC stalking, it does not affect the player.

And in the LoversJoburg.ini you have

;Boundary have a favorable impression (degrees friendly)
set xLoversJoburg.GoodDisposition to 60

If a NPC likes you, disposition is above 60 he/she will not stalk you. Change if you want.

EDIT:  the ini setting is not in all Joburg versions, if you do not have the setting you have not the newest Joburg version.

Ah, you know what, it probably is the disposition part that might be stopping female NPCs from stalking me. It's a very obvious fix on top of the lewdness stat, so I'm pretty sure that'll make things work. Thank you, I appreciate the explanation even though it was something as simple as this. Futanari assaults should work fine as well.

• 2 months later...

So guys i want to disable rape element of joburg. Stalking is completely ok and immersive imo because people are having sex with each other and it's completely okay. But when someone refuses to have sex, other one will likely rape and get killed by guards. It destroys my immersivity in certain quests. For example in Kvatch Chapel i was doing one of the first MQ quests and suddenly, a npc approached me and asked for sex (i refused then she started to rape me), then other kvatch guards attacked to her and killed her. It's bullshit. 

Tl;dr: I want to disable rape aspect of Joburg, i'm completely okay with approaches and stalks.

But the stalk sex is rape. When a NPC sneak the player/NPC from behind  he rapes the player or NPC. And this sex is 90 % of joburg, 90 % is rape.

Only when a stalker catch you from the front he talks, and then you can say  yes and it is no rape.

And if you or a NPC refuse and you get fucked it a rape . And you want to change it ? You say "NO" and the sex is not rape ?

The only thing you can do is change the sex start scripts in Joburg .

The dialog result scripts . If you see in the NPC-NPC dialogs

Call xLoversJoburgHNPC GetSelf GetPackageTarget 0 128 4096

You change the 128 and 4096 to 0

Call xLoversJoburgHNPC GetSelf GetPackageTarget 0 0 0

And in the NPC-player dialogs

Call xLoversJoburgHPC 1 0 128+4096 0 or Call xLoversJoburgHPC 0 0 128+4096 0

you change it to

Call xLoversJoburgHPC 1 1 0 0  ( player in Def position ) or  Call xLoversJoburgHPC 0 1 0 0 ( player in off position )

-------------------

Or you can set rape in the Lovers settings to "no crime" and no guards will attack rapers.  Yes the LoversSettings spell , not Joburg.

So, thanks for ur answer. Where are these settings? Also the thing i want is when i or a npc refuse to have sex with stalker, there will be no rape, i want stalker to masturbate himself instead of rape. But when i or a npc wants to have sex and accept to have sex, i want normal sex. 

I mean there is a chance right? When u refuse, stalker can masturbate or rape. I want to them masturbate all of the time instead of raping. It's my wish.

There is no way that I know of to completely bar rape.  Even if you set it to zero chance, there is still a possibility of rape happening.  This is because it is the whole point of the mod.   If you want to remove rape, you'll need to learn how to code and then rewrite the mod.  

There are other things you can do as well, making yourself stronger and with more health, and so on.  There is also a block mod that if you time it right you can block a rape attempt.  You can run away when you see folks stalking.  You can cast a spell to make them rape someone else.  

Thread merged with the Joburg thread.  Please use the existing support thread for the mod that you are asking a question about in the future.

Cheers,

Greg

46 minutes ago, gregathit said:

There is no way that I know of to completely bar rape.  Even if you set it to zero chance, there is still a possibility of rape happening.  This is because it is the whole point of the mod.   If you want to remove rape, you'll need to learn how to code and then rewrite the mod.  

There are other things you can do as well, making yourself stronger and with more health, and so on.  There is also a block mod that if you time it right you can block a rape attempt.  You can run away when you see folks stalking.  You can cast a spell to make them rape someone else.  

Thread merged with the Joburg thread.  Please use the existing support thread for the mod that you are asking a question about in the future.

Cheers,

Greg

Is raping connected with NPCs personalities? I mean, i don't want to a married guy to rape anyone. Or i don't to a honorable character to rape anyone. If not, how can i set rape chance to zero. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, jonathanogunstar said:

Is raping connected with NPCs personalities? I mean, i don't want to a married guy to rape anyone. Or i don't to a honorable character to rape anyone. If not, how can i set rape chance to zero. Thanks.

A hidden stat called 'responsibility' is one of the main factors re: Joburg stalking. NPCs with low responsibility are more likely to stalk. A PCs personality can affect it, as well. Ugly gets stalked less...but that's no guarantee. 

From experience, Personality can be any number...both positive or negative...but the game engine seems not to care beyond 255 + or -

Rape chance to zero? Remove Joburg...

:classic_wink:

Seriously, though...you can lower the amount of stalking by lowering the lewdness setting and adjusting the libido setting. The presets give you an idea of the correct settings for various preferences.

24 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

And just a thought...

Have you tried Lovers Stalker? There are more options for consensual sex after being stalked.

Lovers Joburg and Stalker can also work together...both running in the same load order.

Thanks for advice but i don't like that mod. I didn't know that Joburg has a responsibility system. As i said, i'm completely okay with stalking that leads to consensual sex. Are there any  other factors? For example; A poor, weak beggar rapes Fighters Guild Leader. I don't this to happen, it's unrealistic. A honorable man with good alignment rapes someones wife for no goddamn reason. I don't want this one too.. If there are some other good factors for rape like victims strenght should be lower etc jm completely okay with that. But if there aren't any good other factors, i just want to disable rape.. Thanks.

41 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Read the ini file.  The settings are there.

The thing is my ini files are almost empty.. I can't see any useful settings for my situation.

LoversJoburgDef1:

;Joburg settings tweaks ini
set xLoversJoburgCorruptLV          to 15        
set xLoversJoburg.GreetingHFactor   to 1.00    

set xLoversJoburg.MMFactor          to 0.01        
set xLoversJoburg.MFFactor          to 1.00        
set xLoversJoburg.FMFactor          to 0.02        
set xLoversJoburg.FFFactor          to 0.02        
set xLoversJoburg.CMFactor          to 0.01        
set xLoversJoburg.CFFactor          to 1.00        
set xLoversJoburg.CompanionFactor   to 0.03    
set xLoversJoburg.FollowerFactor    to 0.10        
set xLoversJoburg.SpecialNPCFactor  to 0.00    ;NPC(Essential)

;Companions
set xLoversJoburg.PCFactor          to 1.00        
set xLoversJoburg.TCompanionFactor  to 1.00    
set xLoversJoburg.TFollowerFactor   to 1.00    
set xLoversJoburg.TSpecialNPCFactor to 1.00    ;NPC(Essential)

LoversJoburg:

;------------------------
; Scalable tool configuration file
; ------------------------
; Maximum number of stalkers
set xLoversJoburg.StalkerMax to 8
;(For additional observation) maximum number stalker
set xLoversJoburg.StalkerNPCMax to 4
;Stalker sight distance
set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDistance to 1800
;Stalker sight distance (indoor)
set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDistanceIndoor to 1000

;Hours guard attack
;And since there is no tension to very easily,
; Recommendation about 0.10 to 0.15 seconds, but keep a sense of last resort when cornered
set xLoversJoburg.GuardAttackTime to 0.15

; Probability curve for estrus
; Straight line 0: amount of change per degree of exposure is constant
; Curve: 1 2 per degree of variation of exposure is greater as the distance vanishingly small
; Quadratic curve 2: the amount of change per degree of exposure (as opposed to 1) vanishingly small as far away
; All probability is the same at 100 0 and 0-2 both sexy. Intermediate process is different.
; An estrus interval appears so according to the exponential distribution, changes in the "interval" around 20 degrees Sexy
; 0 (one of five equally spaced about a change of approximately 0-100 but not exact) pace (many times) half-and-half, one is smooth and linear,
; 2 is (little change from it and the other close to the interval of about 50 100) further feel that rapidly changes in 0.
set xLoversJoburg.CalcHeatPerMode to 0

; Allowed to etch when greeting between NPC (from the player) distance
; Default is based on so large you can now forcibly suspended Lovers on the system.
set xLoversJoburg.GreetingHDistance to 5000

;Time zone correction
; From top to bottom, midnight bed, one bed, two bed ... when is the correction value.
Set xLoversJoburg.tf00 to 3.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf01 to 3.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf02 to 3.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf03 to 3.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf04 to 2.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf05 to 1.5
Set xLoversJoburg.tf06 to 1.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf07 to 1.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf08 to 0.9
Set xLoversJoburg.tf09 to 0.8
Set xLoversJoburg.tf10 to 0.7
Set xLoversJoburg.tf11 to 0.6
Set xLoversJoburg.tf12 to 0.5
Set xLoversJoburg.tf13 to 0.6
Set xLoversJoburg.tf14 to 0.7
Set xLoversJoburg.tf15 to 0.8
Set xLoversJoburg.tf16 to 0.9
Set xLoversJoburg.tf17 to 1.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf18 to 1.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf19 to 1.5
Set xLoversJoburg.tf20 to 1.5
Set xLoversJoburg.tf21 to 2.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf22 to 3.0
Set xLoversJoburg.tf23 to 3.0

;See you sleep plugin when night crawling weight in your environment
; If you go black when night crawling, please try to increase the weight.
set xLoversJoburg.SeeYouSleepWait to 0.5

The disposition, if a NPC like you or not. This  ini setting:

I do not know if a 0 works.  better set it to 1.

If a NPC really hate you , has 0 or less disposition towards the player he will still not accept a "No" and rape you.

--------------

And the Lovers setting : You use the Lovers setting spell.  You have set your body during sex, the stripping clothes during normal and rape sex f0r offender and defender, . . .

Spell name: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

There you have [ Sex Effects ] in the menu, and there you find " Rape is an Attack " and can set it to off.  Joburg will still rape but gurds do not kill NPCs.

-----------------------------

And the dialog result scripts are in the dialogs.

Open the Joburg esp in CS  (started with OBSE or you can not save the scripts)  , then open dialogs and change what you want.   Then the stalker NPC still accept no "No" but the sex is not rape.

--------------------

Only the Joburg ini setting will make that almost all stalkers will accept a "No"

#####################

The "New" Joburg you have posted is from 2011.  The version you have is newer.

And you can not download the "new" version because the page is dead.

17 minutes ago, fejeena said:

The disposition, if a NPC like you or not. This  ini setting:

I do not know if a 0 works.  better set it to 1.

If a NPC really hate you , has 0 or less disposition towards the player he will still not accept a "No" and rape you.

--------------

And the Lovers setting : You use the Lovers setting spell.  You have set your body during sex, the stripping clothes during normal and rape sex f0r offender and defender, . . .

Spell name: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

There you have [ Sex Effects ] in the menu, and there you find " Rape is an Attack " and can set it to off.  Joburg will still rape but gurds do not kill NPCs.

-----------------------------

And the dialog result scripts are in the dialogs.

Open the Joburg esp in CS  (started with OBSE or you can not save the scripts)  , then open dialogs and change what you want.   Then the stalker NPC still accept no "No" but the sex is not rape.

--------------------

Only the Joburg ini setting will make that almost all stalkers will accept a "No"

#####################

The "New" Joburg you have posted is from 2011.  The version you have is newer.

And you can not download the "new" version because the page is dead.

So if i set that option

Boundary have a favorable impression (degrees friendly)

to 1, a npc who has 1 or higher disposition towards me will accept no and not going to rape me?