Try this instead:

38 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

33 LoversMB2.esp
34 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
35 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
36 Lovers3dorgasm.esp
37 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Also, if you are using the LAPF you "may" get seams\gaps during sex with the male body since you are using MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
The LAPF is designed around v5.2 (link to it is in the install instructions text file).

So far, so good.  Thanks for the tip on the body version.  Somehow I thought I'd downloaded it from Robert's page.  Maybe I got distracted and downloaded it from elsewhere?  It's looking so much better now.  I'll be crossing my fingers tomorrow to see how stable it is.  Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

is Joburg already LAPF-compatible? can anyone tell?

also about dirty edits, after installing some tiny mods, i had many dialogues changed from german to english and after a few more tiny mods, i had french dialogues also :-( why cant people check their mods for dirty edits before uploading them!?

also about dirty edits, after installing some tiny mods, i had many dialogues changed from german to english and after a few more tiny mods, i had french dialogues also :-( why cant people check their mods for dirty edits before uploading them!?

Recently switched to LAPF. Joburg appears to be functioning fine, both in terms of player/npc interaction and npc/npc interaction.

Recently switched to LAPF. Joburg appears to be functioning fine, both in terms of player/npc interaction and npc/npc interaction.

thanks, i downloaded this one a few days ago, so this means i dont have to install a newer version (i mean this is the newest version?)?

---

you can deactivate the watchers masturbation in loversPK menu

---

I know i stated this before and i know it requires a lot of rewriting, but it would make things work more equally:

rewrite joburg to initiate LoverRapers rape. maybe it could just have the additional option to either initiate LoversRapers or Joburg raping.

this would ensure that the rapechances are the same in both modules so it also takes away some confusion for the player.

Then you need to get the ini for Joburg and set the chances to the same ones you have for RaperS.  

You can have multiple custom ini files that you can switch between "in game" for certain situations.  Example if you are in a city you may want the chances of stalking to be less so you switch to the city version.  In the country you may want to crank up those settings so you switch to that ini.

You set your percentage rates outside the game (the ini file is found in the Oblivion\data\ini\LoversJoburgDef1.ini)  You can have 5 of these files.  Name the second one LoversJoburgDef2.ini

Set things the way you like them outside the game and then switch between them during the game as needed.

Maybe they are unaware, or most of them never trusted those tools to fix dirty edits to begin with, i remember a time when they released tes4gecko and it was suppose to clean your mod from dirty edits then it broke the entire mod and corrupted all of it. I am sure many modders where so pissed, so they stayed away from those tools.  Afcourse that was a long time ago but the damage was never forgotten.

Also keep in mind that not all dirty edits detected by these tools are really dirty edits. So common sense are still required.

• 5 months later...

Hello there

I have a question, i wanna make custom settings what a called "The lusty hour" that means every girl/female companion during one hour hunting for player ( me :P ) almost endlessly. Which file i must edit and which lines i must edit to make that effect?

Hello there

I have a question, i wanna make custom settings what a called "The lusty hour" that means every girl/female companion during one hour hunting for player ( me :P ) almost endlessly. Which file i must edit and which lines i must edit to make that effect?

I presume you've got the in-game settings set how you want for female->male stalking, so to limit it to a single hour of the day, you need to look in LoversJoburg.ini (should be in your Data/Ini folder) for the 'Time zone correction' section. There, you will find 24 individual variables that provide a 'multiplier' to the stalking chance for each hour of the day. So pick the hour you want, and set the relevant variable to something like 5.0 or more - experiment to find the value that works best for you. Set the other 23 variables to a low value like 0.1 to reduce the amount of stalking at other times to a minimum (you can try 0.0 to turn it off completely, but I'm not sure it works like that).

Hello there

I presume you've got the in-game settings set how you want for female->male stalking, so to limit it to a single hour of the day, you need to look in LoversJoburg.ini (should be in your Data/Ini folder) for the 'Time zone correction' section. There, you will find 24 individual variables that provide a 'multiplier' to the stalking chance for each hour of the day. So pick the hour you want, and set the relevant variable to something like 5.0 or more - experiment to find the value that works best for you. Set the other 23 variables to a low value like 0.1 to reduce the amount of stalking at other times to a minimum (you can try 0.0 to turn it off completely, but I'm not sure it works like that).
Thx, i already found this settings, but how can i make every female hunt for player Only?
  • 3 weeks later...

In Joburg advanced settings tab, turn Active Mode off. Then stalkers go for PC almost exclusively. Active Mode "on" means stalkers will attack NPC's as well as PC.

There doesn't seem to be an ini setting for this...which is surprising. I'm sure someone will advise what the set command is for changing that in a particular ini.

To make only females attack, adjust the settings in Libido tab, turn everything to 0.0 apart from Women-->Male which you turn to your desired setting, say at least 1.0.

Companion settings are handled under Attacker level tab. The higher the number the more attention each group gets. You want the leader setting to be relatively high.

If you want the females to really have a go at you turn the Women-->Male setting to 2.0 and make sure you have clothing that has a sexiness factor of around 100. You can see the PC sexiness level at top of Menu. Also turn the stalker distance up in the ini. Joburg works more effectively inside as NPC's don't wander out of stalker range, and as soon as you are attacked once your sexiness goes to 100 by being naked and you get lots of attention.

One hour may not be enough, for the settings to take effect and the stalkers actually reach you unless you stand still next to a crowd of low responsibility females.

• 2 weeks later...

The oblivion wiki states :-

Disposition is an attribute that describes how much an NPC or Creature likes your character, or any other NPC or creature.

This would imply that NPC's have a disposition value for each NPC they meet.  I am unable to find anyway of way of viewing this information. Debug information is supposed to give NPC disposition towards another NPC when in combat, but rape isn't considered combat.

When a PC rapes a NPC there is a negative impact on disposition between the two. However, it doesn't appear that this is the case between NPC's. I have seen NPC's getting repeatedly raped by the same NPC with no consequences. Guards get raped and then just get up afterwards and carry on patroling as if nothing happened unless the PC commits the rape.

I'm presently working on a consensual sex version of joburg. I have got the NPC's to have consensual sex with each other, but wanted to have some way of controlling it, possibly through disposition between NPC's. But I'm not sure this even exists, despite what the wiki says.

Does anyone have any information on this, or even a guess?

Brilliant, thanks for that.

NPC's do have disposition ratings for other NPC's, and they differ. Looks like they start at a base of 50 and the race and faction modifiers then apply. Some NPC's can have disposition at 100 (between guards etc) with other NPC's at game start. Joburg stalk rape doesn't affect disposition of either party. Also affected by various attributes, I made a bitchy character, 20 personality, 20 aggression, 20 responsibility and her disposition to most NPC's , and them to her, was 27.

Thats great news, now I can script stalkers to flirt with NPC's, and have random probability of disposition increase/decrease and have high disposition requirements for sex. Unfortunately, most married couples seem to have only a 50 disposition rating with their partner so looks like I will have to create a whole lot of small factions for each married couple. Some have them already but a lot don't.

Yeah, I thought that one of the conditions for dropping disposition would be it would only happen if disposition was say over 50, or some other value yet to be determined.

My thinking is at this stage to get all the married couples to have 100 disposition toward their partner, with one or two exceptions such as the wife having the affair in Anvil. That would mean married couples would have sex easily, and it would take some time for other NPC's to improve relationships enough to have sex, if I set a high disposition threshhold of 80-85.

Getting stalkers to flirt rather than rape has been relatively easy, but I'm going to try to modify the script for stalker to initially seek out other NPC's that have a high disposition towards them, if I can. The flirting would mainly be done using random probability and empty dialogue screens, otherwise the message spam would be horrible.

To expand slightly on mem4ob4's point, any NPC with aggression > 5 will attack another NPC (or the player) if disposition < aggression.

If the NPC has aggression = 5, they will only attack in self-defence, or in defence of one of their allies.

Just a little update with how my mod for altering this to a mainly consensual sex mod, is going.

So far, I've got the stalkers to flirt, rather than rape. Flirting raises disposition a little at a time. Flirting is set by gender preferences. Once disposition is over 85, the couple will engage in sex. Rape is still possible but random probability is low.

Married couples start with roughly 100 disposition towards each other so they get straight into it, if they flirt with each other. Other relationships take time to build.

Married NPC's get a partnersex token if they have sex with their partner, or an adultery token if they have sex with someone else. These and other partner type tokens will assist with dialogue during sex I hope.

Flirting by NPC's with PC can be controlled with the advanced 'Leader' setting, you can turn it off altogether by setting it to zero. Pretty much all the joburg setup settings work with the flirting.

Stalkers run to get close to a target then walk, no sneaking, knockdown or glowing.

Flirting is done via a conversation, linking to another conversation topic. Can only get a flow through 2 conversation topics before stalker/admirer wonders off, so I am going to have to move a few conversation lines.

Everything seems to be working as intended but its slow going. as i'm a complete novice when it comes to scripting. An awful lot of trial and error. Thanks to mem4ob4 for his assistance so far and wappyone for his scripts.

One funny error, NPC's had the ability to flirt and have sex with themselves, that was a hoot...

So joburg will get some features of "sexout hook-ups"?

And PC's answers (beside agreement) could vary from rude (most disposition hitting and rape-risky) to kinda polite ("not now"\"another time, Friend")?  Also how about uneasy theme of "finding some quiet place" (no spectators or just far from main social places)? Maybe worth to look into LoversHooker scripts\dialogues (plus "find bed" feature)?

best regards!

EDIT: under "disposition hit" i mean result of interaction "NPC flirts to PC, and PC refuses roughly" - as result, NPC's disposition to PC falls increasing probability of next rape attempt.  "Find bed" feature of LoversHooker (which i like) may be actual if flirt interaction starts at (or near?) inn\hotel interior.  "Quiet places" may be defined at least as most distant from current guards positions.. sorry for haste additions  :dodgy:

There's a number of brush-off comments with a low risk of rape. The main risk of rape comes after dark when stalking increases and the lower personality/responsibility NPC's will rape if rejected. So walking around the waterfront after dark isn't advisable. There won't be any negative disposition for the same reason as it isn't in joburg. Very quickly you would have mass NPC fights, as soon as one pair started,  all their new flirting friends would jump in

The 'finding a quiet place/privacy' would be too complex to script I would imagine, certainly way beyond me. There wouldn't be a lot of areas inside the cities that would remain private for very long anyway, there's always someone wandering. Similarly the vast majority of these flirting interactions are going to be a long way from beds and you would have to teleport the NPC's long distances to beggarbedding etc

If I may toss a few thoughts out on "finding a quiet place" and "using a bed':

I believe LoversHooker does a quick scan to see how many other actors have line of sight to the player within a certain radius.

The number of actors determines how 'private' it feels where they are at that moment.

Yes it would be a lot of work to work out 'finding a bed' (by marking all beds or other means) but if a bed happens to be nearby, it would not be difficult to have them use it.  Check This Thread for some detail.

Mem