Wondering about something.

Noticed Joburg has an option to creatures stalk men and women, but i never seen any creature stalking no one.

Using the settings on Frenzy.

Well you are doing something wrong then.  Cast your joburg settings spell and look at the libido settings.  Try setting the creature stalking to 1.0 for whatever sex you are playing and pretty much get ready to be raped.  I was testing another plugin with a male PC and forgot the default setting for creatures stalking males is set ridiculously high and while walking by the stable I got raped by every damn horse there.  I finally had to kill all the damn horses so I could get away!  :lol:

Also remember that Joburg doesn't have anything at all do with combat.  If you are in combat with a creature then that type of rape comes from your RaperS settings.

Also make sure that the creature is not a modified one from another plugin.  Lovers is only set up to use vanilla creatures.

LOL horny horses xD

No grega i wasn't talking about me getting raped, but other npcs.

For example, i enter a area, a few seconds later person a is talking to person b and then BAM sex time.

But the creatures i dont see them aproaching anyone besides me xD

The npcs does this to the creatures from immoral sisters plugin.

Would be nice to see a horse or a pig ask somebody " hey nice body, wanna f*ck ? " xD

LOL!  They won't ask, they'll just start getting busy.  As to other NPC's, you'll have to play with the settings a bit and maybe cast the joburg npc settings spell on them to crank up their lewdness.  Remember that the weight of their armor or clothes lowers their lewdness which makes them less of a target.  I generally make slinky clothes a zero weight item to make the lewdness factor go up.

Wondering about something.

Noticed Joburg has an option to creatures stalk men and women, but i never seen any creature stalking no one.

Using the settings on Frenzy.

also make sure you have "active mode" on in the joburg settings... with active off joburg doesnt work for npcs, as in no npc will be stalked just your character. with active mode on you eventually see "smoke" around a npc... i think that means that npc is the target of a stalker then.

Hello! 

I just Installed the CoC monstergirl mod with lovers PK rev 96, resource pack for 96, BU framework, the revised animation pack and joburg. When an NPC rapes the animations are almost right but when i use Joburg to try and rape someone only i enter the animation sequence, but as a girl even if my character is a male. I get the anamations as if im rapes as a girl while the npc just stands there watching or sheathing and unsheathing its weapon. Anyone know what im doing wrong? Oh, and the npc rapes me really seldon. No matter if i use chaos mode or not. Someone seems like they just wont try raping me at all. 

Thx for the reply ppl. Going to check the settings then. I'm using the settings on Frenzy, but if it is possible to crank up more lewdness, i'll crank it up xD

Forgot to mention, at the moment i'm using joburg for the npc's only because it was getting on my nerves trying to do some quest and some random npc appear out of nowhere to rape me xD

So for the npc's work, i was wondering only if the creature-->male and creature-->female was working for the npc's, not for me :P

edit: Just tested it and it was the Active Mode option. I turned it on and unleashed rape lust madness xD Went to a stable and the horses were crazy for some human ass xD

Thx for the tip Meliahawk :D

Hello! 

I just Installed the CoC monstergirl mod with lovers PK rev 96, resource pack for 96, BU framework, the revised animation pack and joburg. When an NPC rapes the animations are almost right but when i use Joburg to try and rape someone only i enter the animation sequence, but as a girl even if my character is a male. I get the anamations as if im rapes as a girl while the npc just stands there watching or sheathing and unsheathing its weapon. Anyone know what im doing wrong? Oh, and the npc rapes me really seldon. No matter if i use chaos mode or not. Someone seems like they just wont try raping me at all. 

Joburg is not used to rape folks.  Joburg is a stalker plugin.  Combat rapes and such are all from the RaperS plugin.  More than likely the issues you have are from a crappy load order.  You'll need to open a thread in the Lovers Technical support area and provide your load order to get help.

• 5 weeks later...

Today i had this crazy idea at work :D

Is it possible to enable npc's sex trough dialogue and animals trough stalker ?

Ill try to explain:

i use this on debug mode. On debug mode npc's start rape trough dialogue "hey what sexy body you have, bla bla bla rape ", but the animals don't rape ppl= no me gusta

With active mode on, animals rape ppl and ppl go on rampage stalker mode to rape other ppl = no me gusta

Is a middle term possible ? ppl talking dirty stuff to rape and animals on rampage stalker mode ?

gracias

Yay glad it is possible then :)

Forgot to mention. On Lovers ImmoralSisters the Sisters have a spell called The aura of animal protection that summons sheeps and wolfs, and i see the npcs casting the rape spell and getting raped. A message appear " Person X began treatment of sexual desire "

Today i had this crazy idea at work :D

Is it possible to enable npc's sex trough dialogue and animals trough stalker ?

Ill try to explain:

i use this on debug mode. On debug mode npc's start rape trough dialogue "hey what sexy body you have, bla bla bla rape ", but the animals don't rape ppl= no me gusta

With active mode on, animals rape ppl and ppl go on rampage stalker mode to rape other ppl = no me gusta

Is a middle term possible ? ppl talking dirty stuff to rape and animals on rampage stalker mode ?

gracias

That conversation sex does happen sometimes with Joburg via NPC-NPC banter.

I was messing around with some of the conversation stuff in Joburg, and so I increased a Joburg variable to like 95 (which I believe the range being 0 to 100) and noticed it quite a bit.

The variable is xLoversJoburg.SmallTalkPer and you can set it via the .ini file with a line like:

set xLoversJoburg.SmallTalkPer to ##

Basically what that does is set the chance of the joburg small talk dialogues to start, but in my default install I never had it happen once (and I had seen the dialogues in the mod in the CS).  So I looked more into them, and there's 2 types of conversations - one for NPC to NPC (which I believe is just one dialogue that starts with something along the lines of "hey, that's a pretty lewd body you have there" or something) and there were a couple for NPC to PC.

But I'd never been approached with the Joburg dialogue.

So I started messing with it (the NPC to PC one) and added a bunch of them, mostly tailored to the character I play (and whether I was in a certain guild or not, or at a certain rank, etc, or was a certain character type as set by the Adult Play/Voice mods) just to see what could be done.

It's been a while, so I don't remember what the conditions are for NPCs to start talking to each other and then have sex, but I know it's possible with Joburg, and could be expanded on if someone really wanted to.

Lovers Stupid also has a bit of this thrown in so perhaps some of the scripting could be borrowed from there.  There are several stalkers that come with Lovers Stupid and they typically have a forced dialogue that sometimes has options and sometimes doesn't.

Again, scripting is pretty much a foreign language to me so I really can't help much with this.  Sorry.

Molly the Love Stalker is one of them. She approaches you and says only 3 words " NEED SEX NOW " and you " wtf lady let me take my pants off first " and she rapes you and your pants :D

Yep.  She also has other lines that do include responses you can give her.

• 5 months later...

I decided to try and clean my files a bit and TES4Edit found a dirty edit for Joburg.

TES4Edit 3.0.30 EXPERIMENTAL starting session 2013-09-29 21:14:19
Using Oblivion Data Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\
Using ini: C:\Users\Sushi\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini
Using settings file: C:\Users\Sushi\AppData\Local\Oblivion\Plugins.tes4viewsettings
Loading active plugin list: C:\Users\Sushi\AppData\Local\Oblivion\Plugins.txt
[Oblivion.esm] Loading file
[Oblivion.esm] File loaded
[Oblivion.esm] Start processing
[Lovers with PK.esm] Loading file
[Lovers with PK.esm] File loaded
[Lovers with PK.esm] Start processing
[LoversJoburg.esp] Loading file
[LoversJoburg.esp] File loaded
[LoversJoburg.esp] Start processing
[14:39] Background Loader: starting...
[00:00] Background Loader: [ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Oblivion - Meshes.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:01] Background Loader: [Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:02] Background Loader: [Oblivion - Sounds.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:02] Background Loader: [Oblivion - Voices1.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:05] Background Loader: [Oblivion - Voices2.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion - Misc.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:09] Background Loader: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\] Setting Resource Path.
[00:09] Background Loader: loading "Oblivion.esm"...
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] Loading file
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] File loaded
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] Start processing
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] Header processed. Expecting 1252095 records
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "GMST" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "GLOB" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "CLAS" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "FACT" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "HAIR" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "EYES" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "RACE" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "SOUN" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "SKIL" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "MGEF" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "SCPT" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "LTEX" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "ENCH" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "SPEL" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "BSGN" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "ACTI" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "APPA" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "ARMO" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "BOOK" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "CLOT" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "CONT" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "DOOR" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "INGR" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "LIGH" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "MISC" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "STAT" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "GRAS" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "TREE" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "FLOR" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "FURN" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "WEAP" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "AMMO" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "NPC_" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "CREA" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "LVLC" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "SLGM" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "KEYM" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "ALCH" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "SBSP" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "SGST" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "LVLI" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "WTHR" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "CLMT" processed
[00:09] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "REGN" processed
[00:11] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "CELL" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "WRLD" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "DIAL" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "QUST" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "IDLE" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "PACK" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "CSTY" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "LSCR" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "LVSP" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "ANIO" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "WATR" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] GRUP Top "EFSH" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] Building FormID index
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] FormID index built
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] Building EditorID index
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] EditorID index built
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.esm] Processing completed
[00:17] Background Loader: loading "Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat"...
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] Loading file
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] File loaded
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] Start processing
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] Adding master "Oblivion.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] Header processed. Expecting 39 records
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] GRUP Top "SOUN" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] GRUP Top "SPEL" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] GRUP Top "STAT" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] Building FormID index
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] FormID index built
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] Building EditorID index
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] EditorID index built
[00:17] Background Loader: [Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat] Processing completed
[00:17] Background Loader: loading "Lovers with PK.esm"...
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] Loading file
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] File loaded
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] Start processing
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] Adding master "Oblivion.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] Header processed. Expecting 237 records
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "GLOB" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "SCPT" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "SPEL" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "CLOT" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "CELL" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "DIAL" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "QUST" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "IDLE" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "PACK" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] GRUP Top "EFSH" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] Building FormID index
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] FormID index built
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] Building EditorID index
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] EditorID index built
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] Processing completed
[00:17] Background Loader: loading "LoversJoburg.esp"...
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] Loading file
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] File loaded
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] Start processing
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] Adding master "Oblivion.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] Adding master "Lovers with PK.esm"
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] Header processed. Expecting 502 records
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] GRUP Top "GLOB" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] GRUP Top "SOUN" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] GRUP Top "SCPT" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] GRUP Top "SPEL" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] GRUP Top "CLOT" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] GRUP Top "DIAL" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] GRUP Top "QUST" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] GRUP Top "PACK" processed
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] Building FormID index
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] FormID index built
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] Building EditorID index
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] EditorID index built
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] Processing completed
[00:17] Background Loader: [Lovers with PK.esm] Building reference info.
[00:17] Background Loader: [LoversJoburg.esp] Building reference info.
[00:18] Background Loader: finished
[Filtering done] Processed Records: 1215858 Elapsed Time: 00:04
Removing: [DIAL:000206A8]
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 473, Removed Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[undeleting and Disabling References done] Processed Records: 472, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

With only one "Identical to Master" records it is one of the cleanest Mods. More then 100 is dirty.

The Tes4Edit cleaning is good, but better clean manually. Use "Apply Filter for cleaning" then check the marked entries, there are often cells you can delete (the stupid CS added water or changed water height in an otherwise unchanged cell).

By the way in the new LoversTrueCrimeEx are 3 "Identical to Master" records, 2 vanilla cells and a Lovers PK idle Animation. And if you check it manually you find a Vanilla NPC with some changed stats, you can delete.

I'm not worried about it, really.  The DLCs themselves have far more dirty edits.  I think one of them had 70.  O.o  Just making mention of it to be helpful.

I'm still having crashing issues but I think that has something to do with my mods going out of order after I order them. :(

Hmm, that's probably it.  Somehow I thought locking my load order would be a good thing.  I did my best to reorder everything properly and save the order to a list so that I can reset it.  Then the penis went missing. O.o

Please let me know if I have it right now.

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Lovers with PK.esm
02 LoversCreature.esm
03 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
04 x117race.esm
05 Chanpon.esm
06 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.4.4]
07 UOPS Additional Changes.esp
08 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0]
09 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0A DLCShiveringIsles.esp