Well, long as you're entertaining requests... here's one.

I would like the option to exclude certain creatures... specifically -- Dragons.   Most especially dragons.

Why?  Besides the fact I think most of the dragon sex animations I've seen are corny...  its mainly this.

I use KS Dragon Overhaul 2.  Dragons have anywhere from 500% to 1000% more health, boosted damage resisted, boosted magic resist.  It takes me in a one on one fight with a dragon with my lvl 80 mage about 15-30 min real time to kill one dragon... assuming I don't screw up and it kills me (dragons are about the only thing in the game my character has any reason to fear... and them he takes damn serious).  If I get real unlucky, I get 3-4 dragons at once at which point I can figure on battling dragons for the next hour to hour and a half real time... its epic... I love it!  IMHO that's what dragon fights should be, epic.

Anyway, here's the problem, if I have Defeat active, even though I have dragons disabled in Creature Framework, it tries doing a rape on NPCs anyway... poor Lydia, some hapless guard, somebody some where is having a bad day.  Since they're disabled in Creature Framework there's no sex animation (I don't even install any animations for dragons), so the NPC gets stripped, freaked out and... the worst part... the fight stops and the dragon's health resets.... and so I'm starting all over again.  I do not want to go an hour into a fight only to have the whole thing reset and have to start over because the Dragon decided to bang some unlucky guard.  Epic is one thing, but this shit could go on forever!

I can get around this for now by disabling defeat when I see the dragon approach... if I see it coming... sneaky bastards like to fly up behind me (and then try to land on top of me!)  If I forget to do that though... well.... its very annoying, so much so I finally just disabled Defeat entirely.  Which makes me sad because I like most other aspects of Defeat, I especially like the hotkey to select which sex animation I wanted to play (why is that NOT in SexLab? ?)

So.... pretty pretty please with sugar on top can I get an exclude dragons?  Or... just tell me what quest or script I need to edit and what edit to make and I'll go do that and recompile myself.

20 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I would like the option to exclude certain creatures.

Doesn't "List of enabled races" under "Assault by creature" on the player as victim page do this?  I haven't tried it, but it looks like it would (dragons can be disabled).

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Doesn't "List of enabled races" under "Assault by creature" on the player as victim page do this?  I haven't tried it, but it looks like it would (dragons can be disabled).

I'll have to investigate that, I may have missed that.  Thanks for the tip, will check into it and post the results.

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

It does, Thankyou.

What you are suggesting is a fair chunk of work - certainly the json Outfit methodology I have used in FSM could be also be used in a project like this, or any other where outfits are added to followers. The player would likely be handled separately, although in a similar way and could use the same Outfits or a different selection.

So - in short, yes I think it could be done but It's a fair amount of work and I'm afraid  it's not something that I can commit to atm. 

Not a problem.  Thanks for looking, though.  You've probably done more than your fair share already, anyway ?

Can we leave the idea here, please, just in case there is someone with the know-how and time to make it/something similar work?

And no, I'm not going to finger @ or @ or @ .... LOL

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Anyway, here's the problem, if I have Defeat active, even though I have dragons disabled in Creature Framework, it tries doing a rape on NPCs anyway... poor Lydia, some hapless guard, somebody some where is having a bad day.  Since they're disabled in Creature Framework there's no sex animation (I don't even install any animations for dragons), so the NPC gets stripped, freaked out and... the worst part... the fight stops and the dragon's health resets.... and so I'm starting all over again.  I do not want to go an hour into a fight only to have the whole thing reset and have to start over because the Dragon decided to bang some unlucky guard.  Epic is one thing, but this shit could go on forever!

I'm really glad I saw this, thanks.  In my current game, right now, I am trying to kill Alduin outside the Hall of Heroes and I never understood why he seemed to shag every F NPC and whilst maintaining an everlasting supply of health!  I've had umpteen attempts, and spent ages, trying to zap him, all to no avail  ?

I shall revisit this with renewed hope ... ?

51 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

I'm really glad I saw this, thanks.  In my current game, right now, I am trying to kill Alduin outside the Hall of Heroes and I never understood why he seemed to shag every F NPC and whilst maintaining an everlasting supply of health!  I've had umpteen attempts, and spent ages, trying to zap him, all to no avail  ?

Yup... that's every dragon fight for me with KS Dragon Haul 2 ?   I get home in a few hours I'm gonna see if HexBolt suggestions work, hope so cause my game isn't quite the same without Defeat. 

My version of Lydia is pretty tough and I've set her up with really good armor, Spellbreaker, Dawnbreaker, and taught her a basic heal spell plus a back pack full of health potions, and on top of that my mage throws heals her way while DPSing.  So most of the time she can go toe to toe with one of those dragons and hold her own... but, if a couple or three gang up on her and she gets where I can't heal her... she can get in trouble.  With Defeat that means stopping something nasty happening to her, but without she just goes into bleed out and then pops up, shrugs it off and peels some hide off a dragon.  Its a more "tense" fight with Defeat, puts me a little more on edges cause I'm trying to keep myself alive, keep her healthy and DPS the dragon(s) all at the same time and that keeps me busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest.

Hey, sorry I'm new to this whole mod thing. Tho I do get to the rape scene, all that happens it that they stand straight up inside eachother with moaning and then I'm on the ground and nothing happens. I trigger the run away thing but I'm just stuck there? e.e

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That did the trick!

After disabling Dragons (and rabbits, and a few other things) I grabbed Lydia and another follower and went looking for a dragon.  Had ourselves a nice fight with no interruptions, no attempted dragon rapes and about 15 min later had ourselves a dead dragon.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

After disabling Dragons (and rabbits, and a few other things) I grabbed Lydia and another follower and went looking for a dragon.

Great!  Good thinking too about the killer rabbits.  ?

2 hours ago, Ceilinwth said:

all that happens it that they stand straight up inside eachother with moaning

Have you run FNIS and double-checked that you have appropriate SexLab animations enabled?

I am using the latest version from Bane and Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4.

How to start a leash game? It says that you need "Leash simpleslavery.esp" what is it? Google doesn't know anything about it, just the usual simple slavery. I installed the Devious Framework and thought it was from there, but it turned out that it wasn't. Can you please explain what I should do? I installed Devious Framework 3.0.2a

screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/1EVOvLC

Edited by Nikett7
On 8/5/2022 at 6:10 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Sometimes it can get unbound, even though it shows correctly in the MCM.  Rebinding the key fixes it.

Hmm any idea why this happens?  It happens every time I load a game which makes it kinda annoying to reset every time.

I've bound it to "G" if that matters

35 minutes ago, GGsimida2077 said:

This mod definitely needs an update or reset, surprised no one has participated after all these years.

Are these not updates to the Original 5.3.5 2016?

Not trying to be smart ass, the updates by other authors are spread in the forum, and the search feature suck.

• Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 24112021  Nov 24, 2021,  Original Patched by BaneMaster
    • Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6) feature add-on by  AndrewLRG
  • Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE 1.45  Jul 02, 2022, Original extended by FactoryClose
    • Compatible with FactoryClose other mods.

Only use one of these.

Do not use patches for the 5.3.5 version with these. I use BaneMaster version with AndrewLRG add-on because it currently has better fixes, but will move to the Baka Edition eventually, it just needs better NPC-NPc patching.  Consider BaneMaster version the last version.  Defeat Baka is currently being actively maintained by FactoryClose and hopefully become better than BaneMaster 5.3.6 version.

Edited by safado
10 hours ago, wingcard said:

Would a compatibility patch be needed to play with Shadow of Skyrim? It's a death alternative mod that adds a "nemesis" depending on who killed you.

Have you got Player as Aggressor enabled?  Thought that used 'G' as the activator? (but it may just be that I've set it at that since forever)

"Resist mid SexLab scenez" never worked fine for me. In most cases struggle bar not activate and resist action not start, when i pushing down both resist keys. when I press both resistance keys. In a rare case, this resistance is automatically started at the beginning of the sex lab scene. But the 15 seconds timer does not work, you can resist endlessly. 

I have found:

"State PushAway Resist during sexlab animation"

"If (Input.IsKeyPressed(StrafeL) && Input.IsKeyPressed(StrafeR))  RessConfig.StrugglePushAwayTrigger(TheNext, Player)"  in defeatplayer.pcs,

"State StrugglePushAway" and "Elseif (StruggleResistTime == 14) || (StruggleVictim.GetActorValue("Stamina") <= 5.0)" in defeatconfig.pcs.

But i have not found, how these states activates.

Could someone explain, how does "Resist mid SexLab scenez" works, starts or how fix this action start?

Struggle bar not visible ?

Sometimes you see yourself knocked out, no control, no keyboard respose, no struggle bar.

I depends...

If you are in 3rd person and zoomed in a little bit, the image of seeing you knocked out is only part of the full screen.

The struggle bar is out of the visible range, even so in 1st person.

Go in MCM and set the bar y50, upper end of monitor.

If above mentioned happens again, just hit free camera and hit again for 3rd.

Now  I see the struggle bar in my setup.

9 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Struggle bar not visible ?

Sometimes you see yourself knocked out, no control, no keyboard respose, no struggle bar.

I depends...

If you are in 3rd person and zoomed in a little bit, the image of seeing you knocked out is only part of the full screen.

The struggle bar is out of the visible range, even so in 1st person.

Go in MCM and set the bar y50, upper end of monitor.

If above mentioned happens again, just hit free camera and hit again for 3rd.

Now  I see the struggle bar in my setup.

Gotha. 
I figured it out. There are two resistance bars in the middle of the scene to escape. White bar is from SL Defeat and pink bar is from Araused Creatures. White bar works once - if you lose before the scene, then repeated resistance in the middle of the stage is impossible. Although the description of mod does not say this, and it seems that you can resist before the scene and during the scene 1 time each. Pink Bar - Works differently from Arauced Creatures. It turns on during a scene and has no time limit.
It would be very very cool if someone could rebuild the original defeatplayer and defeatconfig scripts so that there are two possibilities of resistance - before and during the scene. Or at least increase from 15 (== 14) seconds to 30...

Edited by botdayzer
On 8/8/2022 at 1:01 PM, safado said:

Not trying to be smart ass, the updates by other authors are spread in the forum, and the search feature suck.

• Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6) feature add-on by  AndrewLRG
  • Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE 1.45  Jul 02, 2022, Original extended by FactoryClose

Only use one of these.

Do not use patches for the 5.3.5 version with these. I use BaneMaster version with AndrewLRG add-on because it currently has better fixes, but will move to the Baka Edition eventually, it just needs better NPC-NPc patching.  Consider BaneMaster version the last version.  Defeat Baka is currently being actively maintained by FactoryClose and hopefully become better than BaneMaster 5.3.6 version.

Thanks indeed! I have to say I've definitely searched the forums more than once but never gotten those two search results LOL

On 8/8/2022 at 2:01 PM, safado said:

Only use one of these.

Is there link, which describe detai about Bane version?  (and AndrewLRG)

I could not understand, so what is improved or added about Bane version and with AndrewLRG^^;

at that time, I could not ask about those though....  (I use another mod eg,, baka edition and Yamete for specific purpose)

OK now I understand (the link is what Bane describe fix), then AndrewLRG was to use DAR then may user swap animation as they need?  or someone know the original topic about AndrewLRG? 

Edited by greenmango12