3 hours ago, Sam19823 said:

This issue not about this mod i just want help 

My mcm is empty after i remove a mod i try mcm console command too but didnt help 

I start a new game and my mcm menu is showing but just for this new save

Please some one help me

Then ask your question in the right place, not some random mod discussion.  Skyrim Technical Support has what you're looking for. 

On 8/31/2019 at 4:56 PM, WaxenFigure said:

It's an option in the MCM menu, NPC vs NPC tab, turn off the "Last Enemy" checkbox.

Hey, been away for about a year, rebuilding Skyrim (omg the pain).  But wondering, was that ever fixed so it was more reliable? I remember asking for a fix way back (but Goubo mentioned he stoppoed work on the mod) because often you'd get a 'cant' find player' or something to that effect message and no animation would start.

Somehow when selecting the characters for the animations, it couldn't find your partner for some reason.  It used to work a treat, but got unreliable after the custom animation list and slaver stuff additions.

Used to be a big thing I did as a thief.  I'd get my companion to keep the enemy 'busy' as it were, while I looted the chests. :).  Was pretty funny with the stomach inflation and dialog mods. :).

So I know it's not in the official last version, but wondering if there was any unofficial patch made (not looking forward to searching 200+ pages heh).  Thanks.

8 minutes ago, tontoman said:

Hey, been away for about a year, rebuilding Skyrim (omg the pain).  But wondering, was that ever fixed so it was more reliable? I remember asking for a fix way back (but Goubo mentioned he stoppoed work on the mod) because often you'd get a 'cant' find player' or something to that effect message and no animation would start.

Somehow when selecting the characters for the animations, it couldn't find your partner for some reason.  It used to work a treat, but got unreliable after the custom animation list and slaver stuff additions.

Used to be a big thing I did as a thief.  I'd get my companion to keep the enemy 'busy' as it were, while I looted the chests. :).  Was pretty funny with the stomach inflation and dialog mods. :).

So I know it's not in the official last version, but wondering if there was any unofficial patch made (not looking forward to searching 200+ pages heh).  Thanks.

Yes, there are some patches.

And

Which if I recall is supposed to include the fix in the first patch but since the person who made that patch deleted all his messages and profile it's hard to remember what all the changes were.

Trying to make this work nice but so far a have an annoying issue. I get to bleed out from death alternative and from there i trigger the defeat mod. But the enemy npcs instead of starting the scene, keep going aggro at deers, foxes or what ever is near. Any way to make the npcs that defeated you not go aggro for no reason to any other npcs?

On 9/30/2019 at 12:34 PM, Gimlord said:

Trying to make this work nice but so far a have an annoying issue. I get to bleed out from death alternative and from there i trigger the defeat mod. But the enemy npcs instead of starting the scene, keep going aggro at deers, foxes or what ever is near. Any way to make the npcs that defeated you not go aggro for no reason to any other npcs?

no, that's just what they do in Skyrim. use the opportunity to try to get your breath back so you can run. otherwise, they'll come back for you once they're slaughtered the dangerous bunnies.

Guest AthenaESIV

Could anyone break down what those patches above do if they can recall?

Interested but Defeat works pretty good for me now and see no need to try them unless they add new features.

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Could anyone break down what those patches above do if they can recall?

Interested but Defeat works pretty good for me now and see no need to try them unless they add new features.

Thanks!

oh, yeah. don't touch it if it's working for you.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Left for dead no controls. anybody knows why ?

try ~enableplayercontrol

or use the default cleanup key for defeat and try ragdolling.

or use the debug options from DA to enable controls

Finally - if you hit the hotkey to go solo (many mods use it) that will sometimes clean up the mess.

1 hour ago, sexcapades said:

try ~enableplayercontrol

or use the default cleanup key for defeat and try ragdolling.

or use the debug options from DA to enable controls

Finally - if you hit the hotkey to go solo (many mods use it) that will sometimes clean up the mess.

thank you for answering

i notice the console command for next time

i tried clean up,  mo effect

DA not installed

which hotkey to go solo do you mean ?

contols wokred well after leftr for dead from that little bandit camp hill up from riverwood. lost controls happened from the dungeon with the draugr the golden claw and the dragonstone. (no english game).

however, if that lost control happens more often, left for dead will be disabled.

I use the Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+ Bane fixes v2) version (+ restored all rest eng strings 09.29.2018) .zip and I noticed a problem with the "Cowgirl or strapon" option. Defeat with this option sends a "built-in" tag prohibiting the animation "vaginal". This e.g. prevents the animation from playing with Femdom + Cowgirl + Vaginal tags. Can anyone make a patch for this?

On 10/10/2019 at 9:19 PM, Prymerion said:

I use the Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+ Bane fixes v2) version (+ restored all rest eng strings 09.29.2018) .zip and I noticed a problem with the "Cowgirl or strapon" option. Defeat with this option sends a "built-in" tag prohibiting the animation "vaginal". This e.g. prevents the animation from playing with Femdom + Cowgirl + Vaginal tags. Can anyone make a patch for this?

I had all kinds of issues with this version:

- the mod repeatedly stopped working at all (blank MCM)

- some hotkeys cannot be changed

- creature surrender does not work

Also, now surrendering has stopped working, lol.

I will try the vanilla defeat with the patches from the other thread now. Hope this works better :D