Does hits mod have any know conflict with OBIS? I try to put bandits in sacks but when I do the bandit disappears but I have no sack. If I reload the game it sometimes comes back or the game will tell me what I want to do with victim in sack when I press the action button.

I swear it used to work before but now the put in sack option gives me all kinds of problems.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:25 AM, rickyking01 said:

hey im trying to leave a tied human enemy i had in a sack as bait for draugr to attack/assault but they completely ignore her, any ideas/workarounds to get this to work in the way i had in mind? 

There is a script that is there to prevent followers from killing your captive . If I had to guess that why the draug won,t attack them. 

Hi guys! I have just recently encounter this mod and I'm running into a small problem. Whenever I go into the sex scenes (through active surrendering), the dialog box get automatically triggered and I can't stop it from triggering throughout the entire scene.  Does someone else have this problem? Any suggestions how I can fix this?

39 minutes ago, twinrazor said:

Hi guys! I have just recently encounter this mod and I'm running into a small problem. Whenever I go into the sex scenes (through active surrendering), the dialog box get automatically triggered and I can't stop it from triggering throughout the entire scene.  Does someone else have this problem? Any suggestions how I can fix this?

A better description of what you're seeing could help, such as providing the text of the dialog box or a screen image.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:28 PM, HexBolt8 said:

A better description of what you're seeing could help, such as providing the text of the dialog box or a screen image.

Picture 1-3 is me surrendering and the dialog box just keep triggering during the scene (I install a pre made pack so Im not sure which mods the first two dialog belongs to. but I think one of them is working girl. The third one is from SL kidnap) and occasionally (very rare) something like picture 4 would happen. 

I have also included my load order in case if that is needed.

Thank in advance! :D

loadorder.txt 1.bmp 2.bmp 3.bmp 4.bmp

23 hours ago, twinrazor said:

Picture 1-3 is me surrendering and the dialog box just keep triggering during the scene (I install a pre made pack so Im not sure which mods the first two dialog belongs to. but I think one of them is working girl. The third one is from SL kidnap) and occasionally (very rare) something like picture 4 would happen. 

The Defeat mod wouldn't trigger dialog like that.  It looks like something else is causing your attacker to talk to you, which is pulling up lines from other mods.  I know that's not terribly helpful, but it's not from Defeat.  You might try your question in this site's Skyrim Technical Support form, since someone has probably seen this problem before.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, beck11 said:

Does hits mod have any know conflict with OBIS? I try to put bandits in sacks but when I do the bandit disappears but I have no sack. If I reload the game it sometimes comes back or the game will tell me what I want to do with victim in sack when I press the action button.

I swear it used to work before but now the put in sack option gives me all kinds of problems.

Well i'm a bit late but it should not conflict with OBIS i can tell since i'm using that and Defeat together.
It should be about something else but i can't think of something that would cause that.

Edit: I don't know if someone already replied i didn't check.

14 hours ago, damnvox said:

i cant figure out how to get a follower to get assaulted. i marked them as per the in-mod instruction but they just end up in the downed state and nothing else. does EFF interfere with Defeat?

I think they have a chance that when they talk to you they will want you to
tell to your follower to take her clothes off (which means they will fuck her)
and they will tie you before fucking your follower.

But when they do they just come back to you and go on like normal defeat scenario

(which is them fucking you).

I couldn't figure how to make them fuck my follower too.
They just rape her once.

On 10/30/2019 at 7:09 PM, Mart0206 said:

Hello folks,

is there an option somewhere to also include dwemer machines? For some reason those things won´t knock the player character down, defeat him/her in combat and you can´t surrender to them.

It can be because of one or more of these problems i think, at least it was the last one for me:

1. SexLab Creatures is disabled.

2. You don't have the animations for those creatures.
3. You didn't register the animations.

4. Your Defeat is bugged and you should start reconfigure in Defeat's MCM menu.

4th seemed to work for me. Hope i helped.

I know i wrote 3 times in a row and im sorry about that.

So i'm trying to use DA and Defeat together.

But there's something strange.

When i'm in bleedout stage i directly get up with DA saying "You still got some life in you."

But when i get up it sends me back to bleedout again.

And that's not a problem for me since it works just fine, the problem is that the second bleedout locks my camera.

I tried using tfc or enabling freecam in SexLab menu. But it's just locked.

And i don't think only camera is getting locked since SexLab can't line my character with the animations.

Animations are fine other NPC's are lined but not my character.

Edit: Ah f now it sometimes won't start blackout.

They just rape you and leave you there and go away.

And my camera is still locked.

EDIT 2: Soo what i did is, i unticked the "Player Is Essential" box in DA and set the healt threshold to %5.

But every method of getting knocked was closed in Defeat so i ticked "Essential Player" box and it worked.

Since Defeat's essential mode is a bit broken (For me it won't keep me from dying if im on fire or someone blows a last second hit.)

it only works sometimes. I hope being essential will be fixed.

I can attach a photo if anyone wants to help or can help.

I tried writing here. But i fixed that problem so i'm going to delete it.

PLS HELP      Forgive me if i wrote something wrong.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:09 PM, Mart0206 said:

Hello folks,

is there an option somewhere to also include dwemer machines? For some reason those things won´t knock the player character down, defeat him/her in combat and you can´t surrender to them.

Having this same problem, unfortunately.  No idea how I got it working last time I installed and no idea what to do to get it working now. haha

On 10/30/2019 at 12:09 PM, Mart0206 said:

Hello folks,

In the Defeat MCM, on the first page (General Settings I think its called) near the bottom there is an option, "List of disabled races".  Click that, then either select the specific races you want to enable, or just hit "Enable All".

I have an issue where if I initiate sex through dialog with an NPC the rape option on sleeping/downed NPC's won't work unless I press the console command key or the esc key; like, they'd do the strip animations but the PC will not trigger a sex scene but if i rape with a follower it works? Like why is the PC getting stage fright its well annoying because I like Sexlab Submit for its voiced dialogue to initiate sex and I find it annoying and dare i say... UNIMMERSIVE to use Sexlab Matchmaker. Is there a way to fix this?

On 11/5/2019 at 7:18 PM, SALDIRBEY said:

It can be because of one or more of these problems i think, at least it was the last one for me:

1. SexLab Creatures is disabled.

2. You don't have the animations for those creatures.
3. You didn't register the animations.

4. Your Defeat is bugged and you should start reconfigure in Defeat's MCM menu.

4th seemed to work for me. Hope i helped.

Just checked all 4 Points.

1. is enabled

2. i have the animations installed an registrated under SL

3. they are

4. tested, didn´t work

However...

On 11/5/2019 at 9:59 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

In the Defeat MCM, on the first page (General Settings I think its called) near the bottom there is an option, "List of disabled races".  Click that, then either select the specific races you want to enable, or just hit "Enable All".

...i checked this and found out the the Dwemer Centurion is enabled and all animations works with ingame Dwemer Centurions (These are the big ones) but the dwemer spiders and spheres didn´t even sho up in the list, neither on Enabled creatures nor disabled.

I suggest this coulb be through the mod "Immersive creatures" since this mod changed a lot of dwemer machines by name and also added a lot of different types of those.

5 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

However...

On 11/5/2019 at 11:59 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

...i checked this and found out the the Dwemer Centurion is enabled and all animations works with ingame Dwemer Centurions (These are the big ones) but the dwemer spiders and spheres didn´t even sho up in the list, neither on Enabled creatures nor disabled.

I suggest this coulb be through the mod "Immersive creatures" since this mod changed a lot of dwemer machines by name and also added a lot of different types of those.

I'm not sure just guessing but maybe they don't show up because there aren't any spider or sphere skins in your game.

If you do then i'm out of ideas, sorry :[

And not sure about the "Immersive Creatures" it may cause that but i'm using that too.

ok so ive been up and down this thread for years and have yet to find my issue. essential any time i try and set tags for creatures on the mcm of sldefeat game crashes instantly, it also happens when i try and get my toons fucked by any creature in defeat hentai creatures works fine and every other aspect of my game works great just not this. and i literally have no idea why.

I'm having some issues with creatures. The animations still work, but unless I'm using no transition mode, creatures will just ignore my character. So, that means all the functionality is in order and the animations are fine. I just can't figure it out. The problem seems to be attached to my character? If I start a brand new character, the creatures act normally, but if I go to ANY save file of my particular character (Regardless if it's hour 85 in or 30 minuets into my play through many months ago) The creatures just go back to totally ignoring my character and I haven't a clue why it is. 

Has anyone had a similar experience or have any idea what could be going on?