1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It sounds like the problem is not with animations or FNIS.  If it were, you'd surrender okay but you and the creatures would would just stand there. 

My own experience is that the surrender works immediately, on the first key press.  There might be a difference in Defeat config settings.  Have you taken a careful look at the Assault By Creature section on the Player As Victim page?  There are creature races that might be excluded, or conditions that are not met.  It's worth a look. 

I have the same issue with my surrrender key

And the problem was fins and creature animations

I fix it with de install creature pack and reRegistr animation in SLAL 

but thats maid be true too !!

10 minutes ago, Blank209 said:

im kinda a modding noob so i dont know what that means

He wasn't being clear, but I think he was directing you to the discussion immediately above your question.  It's always worthwhile to take a couple seconds to see if the help you're looking for might be right there on the same page, you'll get your answer quicker. 

I'm running into an issue when I attempt to tie a target up. I receive an error about "no more slots left." I have tried releasing a prisoner, and that seems to work in freeing up a slot to tie a new person up. Is there some way to increase the maximum number of people tied up?

I just have so much room in my player home that isn't covered in writhing bodies, and it's really bothering me.

On 9/12/2019 at 3:09 AM, Nekowafer said:

I'm running into an issue when I attempt to tie a target up. I receive an error about "no more slots left." I have tried releasing a prisoner, and that seems to work in freeing up a slot to tie a new person up. Is there some way to increase the maximum number of people tied up?

I just have so much room in my player home that isn't covered in writhing bodies, and it's really bothering me.

You should really try one of the many slave home mods so you can lock up captive slave or use this 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583

and this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905

and of course this

To create your player home dungeon

Also I would add this to help control your captives

This mod is no longer being updated so it is what it is, there or some add-ins to vanilla houses like this

HAPPY HUNTING

1 hour ago, Yuuen said:

getting a random issue where i'm stuck with the defeat struggle bar on a new game. Literally nothing gets rid of it.

had to start loading it after everything else installed. Anyone else had this and knows how to fix?

had the same problem, probably fixed it by moving defeat as low as possible in load order list and starting a new game, didn't test how it will work out yet.

So I've got all the sexlab/creature frameworks, matchmaker, horny creatures of skyrim, arousal, and defeat installed and enabled (AFTER sexlab and after creatures were enabled). I've got all creature animations enabled in every MCM menu that has the option. I have FNIS and its creature pack running fine. However I can't get defeat to work with creatures no matter what I do. I can't surrender to them, and when I start bleedout I just immediately die. My enable/disable race menus under the creature section in the victim menu are empty except for nonfunctional "enable/disable all" options. I've spent a while reading up and tried reconfiguring and/or reinstalling defeat and the other sexlab mods, which seemed to fix it for a lot of people, but it's not working for me and the menus are still empty. Defeat works fine with non-creature NPCs.

I use Vortex. Could this be a load order problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Playing on SSE, using the Defeat SSE port. Thought I'd post here too since it seems more active

2 hours ago, ThePegleggedNinja said:

You should see creatures in the creatures section of Defeat's victim page.  If your list is empty, that's a clue.  Defeat builds its creature list from SexLab.  The creature animations toggle must be enabled in SexLab, and it wants the FNIS Creature Pack installed.  Under SexLab's Toggle Animations, select Toggle Creatures and verify that the animations FNIS Creature Pack animations are enabled.  On SexLab's Rebuild & Clean page, be sure that all required mods show "OK".  If something is missing here, rerun GenerateFNISForUsers, and if necessary clean and rebuild the SexLab animation registry.  You might also have to try resetting or disabling and re-enabling Defeat. 

When I start a new game, I begin by initially enabling only SexLab core mods, letting that settle down, saving, then enabling the next tier of SexLab related mods like Defeat and launching the game again, and then repeat with a third tier.  It's slower, but I don't have a large number of interdependent mods all trying to start and initialize at the same time. 

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You should see creatures in the creatures section of Defeat's victim page.  If your list is empty, that's a clue.  Defeat builds its creature list from SexLab.  The creature animations toggle must be enabled in SexLab, and it wants the FNIS Creature Pack installed.  Under SexLab's Toggle Animations, select Toggle Creatures and verify that the animations FNIS Creature Pack animations are enabled.  On SexLab's Rebuild & Clean page, be sure that all required mods show "OK".  If something is missing here, rerun GenerateFNISForUsers, and if necessary clean and rebuild the SexLab animation registry.  You might also have to try resetting or disabling and re-enabling Defeat. 

When I start a new game, I begin by initially enabling only SexLab core mods, letting that settle down, saving, then enabling the next tier of SexLab related mods like Defeat and launching the game again, and then repeat with a third tier.  It's slower, but I don't have a large number of interdependent mods all trying to start and initialize at the same time. 

Thanks for replying! Literally nothing in Sexlab's system requirements list show an OK next to them, which is really confusing me because I know for a fact that I have all of the required mods/plugins installed AND I've successfully run them all in GenerateFNISForUsers. I've cleaned and rebuilt Sexlab's animation registry, reset and disabled/enabled Defeat, but still nothing. I'm gonna keep fiddling around with things, but honestly I feel like I've tried everything.

3 hours ago, ThePegleggedNinja said:

Thanks for replying! Literally nothing in Sexlab's system requirements list show an OK next to them, which is really confusing me because I know for a fact that I have all of the required mods/plugins installed AND I've successfully run them all in GenerateFNISForUsers. I've cleaned and rebuilt Sexlab's animation registry, reset and disabled/enabled Defeat, but still nothing. I'm gonna keep fiddling around with things, but honestly I feel like I've tried everything.

UPDATE: After exhausting all other options, I sucked it up and started a new game, installing everything like you said to, and now everything works! Thanks!

2 minutes ago, bigs246 said:

i'm having some issues with installation. (i'm new to modding) I'm using vortex and currently have fnis, skyui, sl framework, sl defeat, and bodyslide and outfit studio installed. But when I try to open the game nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

playing on special edition btw. 

7 hours ago, kio3058.max said:

"You should disable the option "Disable Starting Teleport" from SexLab, it conflict somehow with Defeat and will slow down and break some feature of Defeat."

Excuse me, but I need more info where to find it.

Under Animation Settings.  However, I always leave the option checked and I have not had any problems.  Unless your scenes are getting stuck with the actors never able to reach each other, you might want to just leave it checked. 

7 hours ago, kio3058.max said:

Because I have the issue,that NPCs can rape me, but I cant rape them from G button menu.

You must be completely out of combat for the rape option to be available.  If the option is there, you click it, and sex does not start, check the settings in Defeat on the Animation Settings page.  Find the "SexLab scenes settings" section and click to select "Player/follower aggressor".  If there are too many restrictions, SexLab might not be able to find an aggressive animation to play.  Check SexLab animation settings as well. 

Not sure if this has been said before, but I run into 1 single issue with Defeat (other than the late arrival of the key listings to get out of being defeated until after the bar is finished), is any rape done by the player or to the player/followers, by Defeat itself, won't start until I put the console up, then I see the animation load information start and when I see the name for the animation about to play, I go back out of the console and it works as expected (unless the player or npc gets stuck in the air, then they don't animate, but that is a Sexlab thing, not Defeat).

Now before anyone says anything, Sexlab Werewolves lets you rape, I do that and it is instant, all the time, every time.  Defeat, have to always open the console or it sits there forever, then when the notice of animation starting shows up, I can close the console, but not before.

GuruSR.

On 9/21/2019 at 10:19 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Under Animation Settings.  However, I always leave the option checked and I have not had any problems.  Unless your scenes are getting stuck with the actors never able to reach each other, you might want to just leave it checked. 

You must be completely out of combat for the rape option to be available.  If the option is there, you click it, and sex does not start, check the settings in Defeat on the Animation Settings page.  Find the "SexLab scenes settings" section and click to select "Player/follower aggressor".  If there are too many restrictions, SexLab might not be able to find an aggressive animation to play.  Check SexLab animation settings as well. 

Nah,I got it. My bad. I pressed Install in SexLab and waited beeing idle very short time. After sexlab FULLY installed,I disabled teleporting in SexLab MCM and now everything runs smoothly.

Although,Thanks for answering :3

On 9/21/2019 at 11:55 PM, GuruSR said:

Not sure if this has been said before, but I run into 1 single issue with Defeat (other than the late arrival of the key listings to get out of being defeated until after the bar is finished), is any rape done by the player or to the player/followers, by Defeat itself, won't start until I put the console up, then I see the animation load information start and when I see the name for the animation about to play, I go back out of the console and it works as expected (unless the player or npc gets stuck in the air, then they don't animate, but that is a Sexlab thing, not Defeat).

Now before anyone says anything, Sexlab Werewolves lets you rape, I do that and it is instant, all the time, every time.  Defeat, have to always open the console or it sits there forever, then when the notice of animation starting shows up, I can close the console, but not before.

GuruSR.

That look  like you need to Rebuild the SexLab Animation Registry On SexLab's Rebuild & Clean MCM page,

Hello fellas,

I cant see any solution to this (goggle aint helping) but my problem is:

FemDom animations work perfectly fine when I get assaulted by female,but my female followers are somewhat considered as MALES (Female followers are the same gender as the player by default,thanks bethesda),but the Sexlab tells that every my female follower is a "female"

So my problem is - femdom AND ONLY femdom animations,when my female follower assaults someone, aint working. Male victim and Female follower assaulter just get stuck in eachother.

When other animations are playing,and female follower takes a role of male with dildo,I can just press the button to swap roles, but in femdom,it aint helping.

So is there any mod/setting that makes your female followers as an actual FEMALE npc?

Havent found any aolution in google.

Thanks in advance.

I have this issue when the PC drops down and you get the bar to fill it up but you only have like few secs and then the bar disappears and you lose the player and camera control totally. Also you start hearing the humming sound effect or something like that. If you wait like one to two minutes it resets.

Hello,

Is it okay if i give an idea that i have for a feature for this mod, in case it's still worked on or if anyone wanted to make an add-on?

Supprise attack:

When attacked, if the player fails to raise their hands (ready weapon) before taking the first hit, there is a chance that they will be knocked down immedietly ("player as victim" scenario).