17 hours ago, LinkMazter7 said:

Hard for me to give an answer, as I don't use DD stuff atm ^^;
Going through the main site on google chrome(auto-translate sorta) I think it is mentioned and sounds like an issue for some of the users.

My best guess to work with it, is to either use earlier DD versions to work properly with what DC used, or use DefeatFix without the March patch, that merged DC into it.
I'll be trying a install with DD versions that should be earlier and see how it fares ^^;
They'd equip stuff, but most of it wouldn't appear, likely I something on my end, regardless it seems sorta to work, not sure if its actually not working as intended.

It looks like I can turn those DC events off in the MCM by lowering the possibilities. I'll try this first.

On 23/4/2018 at 6:05 PM, LinkMazter7 said:

You need to ideally, start new game, or risk issues with a cleaned save.

Yes, my issue was solved when i started a new game, looks like start a new game is strictly necessary to avoid any unexpected issue.

The only issue that actually bothers me is that Followers is being knocked down by everything at any time, after being hitted by any creature at any %HP, also Followers is being knocked down by the Dawnbreaker effect

Might be your settings, iirc I had a similar issue, then disabled Knockout threshold under player and it seemed to stop? idr exactly, but it might be something with settings overall.
I have yet to really get a good play file going atm, keep adding/tweaking my mods and want it to be done before I bother to make a serious save.

Trying to compile one of the scripts, the defeatconfig but failed due :

Spoiler

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "defeatconfig"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,44): cannot convert to unknown type bu_armorstats
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,44): cannot cast a form to a bu_armorstats, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,15): unknown type bu_armorstats
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(54,17): bu_armorstats is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,44): cannot convert to unknown type bu_armorstats
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,44): cannot cast a form to a bu_armorstats, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,15): unknown type bu_armorstats
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(58,17): bu_armorstats is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for defeatconfig, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on defeatconfig

Think i need the source scripts from Break Undies Plus mod. Thing is, BUP is at least 300mb+ and i really not interested to play the mod. So any ideas ? 

Thanks   

3 hours ago, anubis said:

Trying to compile one of the scripts, the defeatconfig but failed due :

Reveal hidden contents

Think i need the source scripts from Break Undies Plus mod. Thing is, BUP is at least 300mb+ and i really not interested to play the mod. So any ideas ? 

Thanks   

You need the SOURCE code.  That's ALL you need from that mod to compile it. 

Open the archive file, navigate to the SOURCE folder  and extract only those files.  Place those files where the foolish Papyrus compiler can find them and you should be good to go.

On 4/28/2018 at 9:24 PM, MrSoCool said:

I am trying to use the Russian version of defeat, but in the MCM when I press to enable it, it says to close MCM and wait for initialization, but it never initializes. This is on a fresh save.

Load order issue. I had similar issue, move it up and see how it works out.
I think its Prison Overhaul Patched for me(If defeat loads after POP, it fails to install MCM), so I put defeat.esp above PoP and it works fine.
EDIT: This seems to make POP MCM not pop up, at least for me ^^;

Everything about Defeat works for me, BUT it refuses to play Threeway/gangbang animations despite the fact that the Multiple chance in Player as Victim/NPC vs NPC is set on 50%. I can play these Threeway and Gangbang animations using Sexlab Tools so its not really a problem with the animations themselves , they aren't missing or anything. How do I fix this?

Can someone help me? I installed and set up the mod it works fine, but when the rapin anim is over I can move but everyon is friendly and I cannot go back to the 1st person view.

Is it some kind of bug or I did something wrong? Thx the help and sry for my bad english

On 5/1/2018 at 4:51 AM, Unknown Dragon said:

Everything about Defeat works for me, BUT it refuses to play Threeway/gangbang animations despite the fact that the Multiple chance in Player as Victim/NPC vs NPC is set on 50%. I can play these Threeway and Gangbang animations using Sexlab Tools so its not really a problem with the animations themselves , they aren't missing or anything. How do I fix this?

Just asking : are the animation tagged MMF OR FMM checked in SEXLAB FRAMEWORK (toggle animation) under (aggressive animation) 

Try to use the struggle keys to get back up, if that's not it try the clean up function, default 0 key I think, to try to end the event.

As for followers not staying down ^^, are there other mods that handle followers? DA handles followers and often conflicts with defeat in that department. AFT and EFF could affect it also depending on some settings.

Haven't seen this anywhere yet, but I can effectively conclude after a few hours of troubleshooting that there may be a large possibility that NPC Knockout Overhaul is conflicting with SL Defeat. One of its symptoms is a CTD, without any messages in the scripting logs that it may be the cause of it. So this was a case of disabling mods selectively, save cleaning and etc. 

The usual scenario was in combat and always when NPC's got knocked out and in bleed-out. 

On 5/5/2018 at 4:17 AM, afa said:

Try to use the struggle keys to get back up, if that's not it try the clean up function, default 0 key I think, to try to end the event.

I have resistance turned off, but I tried with it on, and filling up the resistance bar would just make the bandit hostile immediately.

I believe that the bandit is trying to after sex with my follower and something is bugged there.

Seems like I found the reason the PC gets stuck for somebody.

I had the problem that when successfully struggled (When your on your back and the aggressor above you), the PC keeps stuck in that pose.

After some dicking it turned out, that if Slot 59 is equipped and Zaz's installed, the scripts checks what Zaz-item is in Slot 59 and chooses the next animation from there.

Sooo.. I have a mod that turns helmets invisible and moves them to Slot 59. Since this is not an item die Script is looking for, it does nothing, leaving the pc in animation limbo. (btw. seems like this was also the reason why the all fours invite/surrender for beasts didn't work)

I changed the defeatconfig script to fall back to the non-Zaz animation if slot 59 is used and can't find the name of item.

Something like:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Elseif (AnimType == "Stand")
            Form Links = Target.GetWornForm(0x20000000)
            If (Links && Zazon)
                If Links.HasKeyWordString("zbfAnimHandsArmbinder")
                    If DDon
                        Target.AddToFaction(DefeatFactions[2])
                    Endif
                    SendAnimationEvent(Target, "ZazAPOA005")
                Elseif Links.HasKeyWordString("zbfAnimHandsYoke")
                    SendAnimationEvent(Target, "ZazAPOA007")
                Elseif Links.HasKeyWordString("zbfAnimHandsWrists")
                    SendAnimationEvent(Target, "ZazAPOA001")
                Endif
            Else
                If Target.GetAnimationVariableBool("IsBleedingOut")
                    SendAnimationEvent(Target, "BleedoutStop")
                Else
                    SendAnimationEvent(Target, "DefeatWounded02Exit") ; Fast Get up from vanilla IdleWounded_02 anim
                Endif
                CoverSelf(Target)
            Endif

to:

Spoiler

If (Links && Zazon)
                    If DDon
                    Endif
                Else
                    Else
                        SendAnimationEvent(Target, "DefeatWounded02Exit") ; Fast Get up from vanilla IdleWounded_02 anim
                    Endif
                    CoverSelf(Target)
                Endif
            Else
                Else
                Endif
                CoverSelf(Target)
            Endif

Sure I could have changed that helmet mod, but since any mod that messes with this slot would result in that bug, changing the script was the easiest way.

In case someone has a similar problem, I will attach my changes. Beware that I didn't test every scenario. But in the nature of that change, it should be all good.

Defeat 5.3.5 - Script change (defeatconfig).7z

1 hour ago, egon123 said:

I had the problem that when successfully struggled (When your on your back and the aggressor above you), the PC keeps stuck in that pose.

After some dicking it turned out, that if Slot 59 is equipped and Zaz's installed, the scripts checks what Zaz-item is in Slot 59 and chooses the next animation from there.

Sooo.. I have a mod that turns helmets invisible and moves them to Slot 59. Since this is not an item die Script is looking for, it does nothing, leaving the pc in animation limbo. (btw. seems like this was also the reason why the all fours invite/surrender for beasts didn't work)

I changed the defeatconfig script to fall back to the non-Zaz animation if slot 59 is used and can't find the name of item.

Something like:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

If (Links && Zazon)
                    If DDon
                    Endif
                Endif
            Else
                Else
                Endif
                CoverSelf(Target)
            Endif

to:

Reveal hidden contents

If (Links && Zazon)
                    If DDon
                    Endif
                Else
                    Else
                    Endif
                    CoverSelf(Target)
                Endif
            Else
                Else
                Endif
                CoverSelf(Target)
            Endif

Sure I could have changed that helmet mod, but since any mod that messes with this slot would result in that bug, changing the script was the easiest way.

In case someone has a similar problem, I will attach my changes. Beware that I didn't test every scenario. But in the nature of that change, it should be all good.

Defeat 5.3.5 - Script change (defeatconfig).7z

Thanks!.

Also, you may be able to answer a question about Defeat's scripts.

Is it possible to replace the default resist animation? (Where you are on your back with the aggressor on top).

I'd like to use one of leitos animations:

https://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_05_2015/blogentry-126630-0-09756400-1432426088.gif

Nor sure if I can just rename leitos animation to the one Defeat is using and replace it or if there is some other kind of hard dependency.

Also, I'm interested in "reuse" the resist feature in defeat and see if it can be implemented in other mods like dangerous nights or so.

33 minutes ago, EmertX said:

Thanks!.

Also, you may be able to answer a question about Defeat's scripts.

Is it possible to replace the default resist animation? (Where you are on your back with the aggressor on top).

I'd like to use one of leitos animations:

https://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_05_2015/blogentry-126630-0-09756400-1432426088.gif

Nor sure if I can just rename leitos animation to the one Defeat is using and replace it or if there is some other kind of hard dependency.

Also, I'm interested in "reuse" the resist feature in defeat and see if it can be implemented in other mods like dangerous nights or so.

Yeah, I was thinking about to implement something like that resist feature in my own mod. But since you can't really reuse defeat as a framework for that (dependency, rewrites), it would be easiest to write your own struggle feature, heavily inspired by defeat. 

For your animation:

Yeah, for your case, the easiest way would be to replace to animation (hkx) with your new one. (Should be DefeatArrokResistVicS2.hkx and DefeatArrokResistAggS2.hkx. Vic is A1 and Agg A2). Should be no problem, UNLESS one of those animations has an offset. Just try it.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:05 AM, egon123 said:

Yeah, I was thinking about to implement something like that resist feature in my own mod. But since you can't really reuse defeat as a framework for that (dependency, rewrites), it would be easiest to write your own struggle feature, heavily inspired by defeat. 

For your animation:

Yeah, for your case, the easiest way would be to replace to animation (hkx) with your new one. (Should be DefeatArrokResistVicS2.hkx and DefeatArrokResistAggS2.hkx. Vic is A1 and Agg A2). Should be no problem, UNLESS one of those animations has an offset. Just try it.

Oh, but it seems in the code Defeat is calling for 2 different animations (one for the victim and one for the aggressor), and since the one I want to use is a single file containing both victim and aggressor I don't think is going to work... hmmm

I got it, in the animation pack from leito it comes as you said, A1 and A2. Iguess those are depending on the roles.

Edit3: Worked like a charm!!!, thanks a lot!!

And about the Resist feature, I just meant to copy the "logic" or "structure" and perhaps the widget from defeat and maybe adapt it to other mods. I'd really like to see that in mods like dangerous nights or Sexist guards.

2 hours ago, EmertX said:

Oh, but it seems in the code Defeat is calling for 2 different animations (one for the victim and one for the aggressor), and since the one I want to use is a single file containing both victim and aggressor I don't think is going to work... hmmm

I got it, in the animation pack from leito it comes as you said, A1 and A2. Iguess those are depending on the roles.

Edit3: Worked like a charm!!!, thanks a lot!!

And about the Resist feature, I just meant to copy the "logic" or "structure" and perhaps the widget from defeat and maybe adapt it to other mods. I'd really like to see that in mods like dangerous nights or Sexist guards.

Yeah, most custom animations aren't paired animations (like killmoves), but one animation for each actor and then arranged to each other. That's the reason why you can adjust the alignment, since you just change the offset.

It could maybe be possible to use Defeat as an dependency and call the struggle function from another mod. But I didn't looked to much into the defeat scripts to see how much you would need to change. Copy the structure in your own mod would probably be more work, but you don't need to mess with defeats scripts and risk to break something.

There seems to be a problem with the yield feature in my game. I can yield just fine, but the animations played will always be group animations, even if I have the chance set to 25% in the MCM. Being defeated works like it should though. Any idea what's wrong?

On 5/6/2018 at 5:54 AM, egon123 said:

Good sleuthing and thanks for sharing your edited script - I'm not certain if I've ever fallen afoul of this issue but I wouldn't be surprised if it came up at some point due to my usage of multi-part armor sets.

Your fix doesn't seem to address the "all fours invite" function being broken for friendly creatures - that still doesn't seem to function beyond having the target creature turn and look at the PC for a second, but if it prevents possible future issues I'll gladly install it.

39 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Your fix doesn't seem to address the "all fours invite" function being broken for friendly creatures - that still doesn't seem to function beyond having the target creature turn and look at the PC for a second, but if it prevents possible future issues I'll gladly install it.

I noticed that too. But that problem shouldn't be the slot 59. That was the only part I edited. Maybe the way it detects if it's a creature? Hmm.. perhaps I'll take a deeper look into this, when I find the time.

Since I didn't even know that feature exist a few days ago (I normally never surrender). When should it normally trigger? Surrender to a creature with shit + SurrenderKey ?