Well... damn. I can't seem to make this work. Even with the options that would set the PC as essential, it just dies anyway. I've got the same problem with Death Alternative.

I heard once that some mods like SkyTweak can change the essential attribute and hence cancel this mod out, but I don't have SkyTweak installed. I'm also not aware of any other mods that may cause it, but I may be missing some, since I have many.

Is anyone aware of mods that cause the above or any way to fix this? Thanks!

I finally got Defeat 5.3.5. to work with creatures by using the reconfigure option in the MCM menu (forgot that if you enable creatures in Defeat before enabling creatures in SexLab, surrender and knockdown won't work). But now that it is, my character is being sent to a slave auction after creature knockdown, even though I enabled enemy factions only. Is this because I have post-assault slavery set at 90% and the others at 30% and lower?

I've been trying for the last few days to get Defeat to work, and it either doesn't install when the menu is there, or more often, it doesn't show up at all.

I've done all the steps that people in this thread have been suggesting, and I've even uninstalled all my mods leaving on Defeat and its requirements, but even then it's not showing up at all. Does anyone have any other suggestions or even one of the older versions I could use? 

Sometimes it can just be a bad download, try re-doanloading DEFEAT MOD. But first if you are using mod organizer create a new profile with just your base game and must have for defeat to work just to be sure it is working without conflict.  2nd just asking have you cleaned your master files with TESV EDIT. i MYSELF HAD PROBLEMS AT FIRST  also make sure the required mods all load before DEFEAT , SKYUIi ,Sex Animation Framework , FNIS , SHOULD ALL BE ABOVE DEFEAT IN YOUR LOAD ORDER. 

bEFORE i UPGRADED MY PC i USED A MOD CALLED (JAXONZ MCM KICKER) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

2 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Sometimes it can just be a bad download, try re-doanloading DEFEAT MOD. But first if you are using mod organizer create a new profile with just your base game and must have for defeat to work just to be sure it is working without conflict.  2nd just asking have you cleaned your master files with TESV EDIT. i MYSELF HAD PROBLEMS AT FIRST  also make sure the required mods all load before DEFEAT , SKYUIi ,Sex Animation Framework , FNIS , SHOULD ALL BE ABOVE DEFEAT IN YOUR LOAD ORDER. 

bEFORE i UPGRADED MY PC i USED A MOD CALLED (JAXONZ MCM KICKER) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

Hi again, thank you for replying to my question before, I tried everything you've noted, and now it finally appears in the mod menu. Only thing is it still (as it had before) won't enable.
When clicking to enable is, there is no initializing enable, and I've waited for over half an hour with no success of it showing up. sorry to bother you again, but if you know anything that might be causing this Id appreciate it a lot.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:15 AM, donkeywho said:

Hi there

Thanks for keeping this alive

Can you please help me out with finding the links to the previous version(s)?.   

FWIW, might it be possible to have that in your 'signature', a bit like some others do?

Guess he's busy

Does anyone else know where I can find the versions to 15/3/2018, pls?  I couldn't find any clues on an upthread search

On 3/16/2018 at 11:15 AM, donkeywho said:
On 3/16/2018 at 4:43 AM, anyrandomnik said:

Here are all my updates since 15.03.2018 into small zip. https://yadi.sk/d/xmNmx9EY3TRNy9

TIA for any help

Hey,

What do I need to do to get the "Left for dead" and "Rescued" scenarios to happen after the PC is assaulted?

I've tried to set the chances of them happening to 100 %, yet the enemy will just attack the PC again after the scene is finished.

Do I need the "Death Alternative" mod?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Hi there,

Weirdly, this mod works most of the time for me but not all. Can anybody help? With some saved games, after working fine for weeks, things just suddenly stop working. Male characters can no longer use the action key, and female characters surrender stops working. Can anybody offer any help?

Many thanks if you can! 

since i dont get much help in the special edition thread ill post this here i have the special edition version if that changes anything i dont know

so after i am defeated/after i surrender i get assaulted and then the ncps just stand there even if i attack them and i cant zoom in or crouch or open inventory , i have the after assault options robbed and left for dead set to 100% but nothing happened

i also cleaned before and after and if i clean after the assault i can crouch and open the inventory again(so i assume thats the tied up state? i dont know there is no such anymation or other indication) the npcs also get hostile again

Just want to tell everyone using Defeat that it conflicts with SexLab Romance (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/158-sexlab-romance-including-source-updated-19th-aug-2014/).

On a new game after a brand new install of Skyrim I instaled and activated Defeat (all fine), then I instaled SexLab Romance and the game froze without anything to do but to exit. After uninstaling SexLab Romance... the game went back to work.

52 minutes ago, Marcy79 said:

Just want to tell everyone using Defeat that it conflicts with SexLab Romance (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/158-sexlab-romance-including-source-updated-19th-aug-2014/).

On a new game after a brand new install of Skyrim I instaled and activated Defeat (all fine), then I instaled SexLab Romance and the game froze without anything to do but to exit. After uninstaling SexLab Romance... the game went back to work.

It didnt conflict for me i have finished romance having defeat in my load order

Found out how to get it to work for me.
No idea why, but in plugins I have ZaZAnimationPack,esm(I don't have the mod), I unticked it and started skyrim up again, and now it's working fine.

Hopes this helps anyone else.

I've seen a few posts on here about NPC vanishing after release from the sack and they seem to mostly be ignored. I was wondering if anyone found a solution to this problem yet and if so, can you explain?

For me personally, I didn't see the NPC underground after using TFC, it happens 100% of the time, and doesn't seem to matter if the NPC is important or not.

Once in the sack, they cease to exist. Sorry if this has already been solved and I missed it.

5 minutes ago, detectiveradar said:

I've seen a few posts on here about NPC vanishing after release from the sack and they seem to mostly be ignored. I was wondering if anyone found a solution to this problem yet and if so, can you explain?

For me personally, I didn't see the NPC underground after using TFC, it happens 100% of the time, and doesn't seem to matter if the NPC is important or not.

Once in the sack, they cease to exist. Sorry if this has already been solved and I missed it.

Haven't seen this happen, but there are a few things I think you could try to see what exactly is happening.

- Does this happen with both males and females?  If yes - try selecting an NPC in console first, then put them into a sack and change cells.  Release them from the sack (I assume the will be invisible/not there) and then type player.moveto REFID  (where Refid = the npcs reference ID that should still be visible in console).  Your character should teleport to where the game thinks the NPC is.  If you end up in a underground cell, that is probably the NPC holding area for Defeat and you have a problem with you installation of Defeat not moving NPCs properly.

- if this only happens with females, you may have HDT stretching problems.

28 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Haven't seen this happen, but there are a few things I think you could try to see what exactly is happening.

- Does this happen with both males and females?  If yes - try selecting an NPC in console first, then put them into a sack and change cells.  Release them from the sack (I assume the will be invisible/not there) and then type player.moveto REFID  (where Refid = the npcs reference ID that should still be visible in console).  Your character should teleport to where the game thinks the NPC is.  If you end up in a underground cell, that is probably the NPC holding area for Defeat and you have a problem with you installation of Defeat not moving NPCs properly.

- if this only happens with females, you may have HDT stretching problems.

it was HDT. thank you so much for your help!

29 minutes ago, detectiveradar said:

it was HDT. thank you so much for your help!

NP, may as well post the "fix" for this problem as well.  This is just a repost of an old post someone made that helped me when I had similar issues:

Hi, you can try this. It works for me. Open the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" or what ever your controlling .xml is for cape, armor, whatever, with Notepad++. Search for the lines: <hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity"> and <hkparam name="maxAngularVelocity">. You will see a parameter like <hkparam name="value">255</hkparam>. If your value is not 255, change it to 255.

The stretching appears to happen when the mesh movement moves faster than the max velocity integer. If you have hdt cape, You can easily reproduce stretching simply by using Whirlwind Sprint shout. Once you change all above parameters, the stretch no longer happens. I did this for Clothes and Cloaks. I have not had any problems with stretching or invisibility on NPC or Followers. I do not use any changes to HAVOK ini. Of course your computer setup may come in to play, so results may very. Just thought I would share, because i used to have the same problems. I'm currently using HDT Clothes and Robes for all NPC's, HDT Cloaks(Myself and Sofia), HDT Underwear (Myself and Sofia), Custom version of HDT Marie Rose Hair (Myself), HDT Changeable Hair Ribbons for Marie Rose Hair (Myself), HDT Weapon Sling for XPMSE(Myself), and custom Hats/Hoods with HDT Hair (Myself), and of coures HDT Bodies (CBBE HDT including Sofia) all with no problem. Good luck, hopes this helps you to.

Hey all, I'm having an issue where my reanimated zombies wont do anything.

In the follower setting and NPC vs NPC settings they are configured to knock down an enemy. I even get some dialog in the top left "Reanimated Zombie approaches XXX" or something. But my Zombie just sits there and drools after knocking the baddie down.

I also cant command them using the Modifier + Action key.  Pressing Action on the Thrall will "mark" them. But then trying to press Mod + Action while pointing to a baddie does nothing; in fact sometimes the mark changes to the baddie.

Any advice?

EDIT - Hmmm looks like Female Zombie vs Male victim works as expected... but not Male Zombie vs Female Victim. The plot thickens.

Hi. On the front page some time ago, it mentioned you are able to have consensual acts with followers, I am able to do so with housecarls, wife but never on any other followers. What are the factors(race, gender and etc) that allow me to do so on any followers? Oh, and is there any console command I can do (addfac or something) that allow me to do so?

I'm having problem with npcs still in combat, so i enter in bleedout but the enemies still attacking. :frown:

this is the third playtrough than i use defeat, this never happens to me, probably a mod conflict, maybe vigor combat ?

--edit

disabled some mods and uncheck the "disable teleport" from sex lab, now it's working.

Hey, I love the mod! But one problem is breaking my game, when I surrender and I choose to "cooperate" The person punch the air and say "Stay still!" and after he just left.

So my character is on the ground and is waiting for something to happen, but I can't move and I am just waiting.

What is the problem?

On 4/10/2018 at 7:00 AM, SaymonKopolsky said:

I'm having problem with npcs still in combat, so i enter in bleedout but the enemies still attacking. :frown:

this is the third playtrough than i use defeat, this never happens to me, probably a mod conflict, maybe vigor combat ?

--edit

disabled some mods and uncheck the "disable teleport" from sex lab, now it's working.

Remmeber defeat uses a bleedout animations , if you are some npc are hit an a stagger or stun animation  happens while in bleed out before the defeat script can run. via another mod it can  break the  script that has your character in bleed out and break the scene. Had the same problem a while back. If at all possible disable any thing that starts a stun or stagger to lower the chances of breaking the defeat script. Also make sure defeat is low in your load order so that other combet script do not overwrite defeats script , most people do not realize that defeat is a combat mod with sex. HOPE THIS  HELP

i USE WILDCAT with all the things that have a animation sffect turn off. runs great

1 hour ago, jlttsmiley said:

Remmeber defeat uses a bleedout animations , if you are some npc are hit an a stagger or stun animation  happens while in bleed out before the defeat script can run. via another mod it can  break the  script that has your character in bleed out and break the scene. Had the same problem a while back. If at all possible disable any thing that starts a stun or stagger to lower the chances of breaking the defeat script. Also make sure defeat is low in your load order so that other combet script do not overwrite defeats script , most people do not realize that defeat is a combat mod with sex. HOPE THIS  HELP

i USE WILDCAT with all the things that have a animation sffect turn off. runs great

Damn, thanks, i use wildcat, vigor, ultimate combat and true armor, time to remove stagger feature hahaha