2 minutes ago, darchangel891 said:

I still cant get this to show up in my MCM menu.  Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. My game wont recognize this mod at all for some reason

Have tried re-down loading it , or loading on a new game , that said it could just be a bad download . Have used it for over two years without fail.  With a new game an creating my character I never set anything until the camera starts going arounf the room in circle just to make sure all mods have a chance to load in game. 

Yep, all of the above.  Several times.  I used to have it, and it worked fine.  Got a new hard drive, rebuilt my game, and for some reason this mod just wont work.  Ive got it to show up in the MCM menu a few times, but couldnt get it to install.  Tried starting over on a new game SO many times.  Nothing works :frown: 

Edit: I disabled a bunch of other mods, and installed defeat first, and it worked!
Now to get the others installed and working again... lol

You've done some great things with the mod over the years.  Thank you for all your efforts. 

One thing that seems missing from all combat sex mods is getting disarmed by creatures or getting knocked down during a brawl.  I like the feature that Cursed loot has for combat surrender but it does nothing with creatures.  There is no sex attack, and I got put into a simple slavery auction by a pack of skeevers.  Would it be difficult for you to put in a chance to be stunned/disarmed during brawling or unarmed hits?  You've done so much with mod so far, it should take you.... what?..... 5 minutes?

Thanks again.

My level 88 unarmored mage PC was busy casting destruction spells at Lord Harkon when she was hit from behind by a draugr and stunned.  Defeat kicked in, and she was raped in a 3 way by 2 draugrs and a skeleton.  Meanwhile, Serana was being raped by another draugr.  And then the Rapetats mod added another humiliating tattoo to her ass.  Glorious!  Thanks again for this mod.

5 hours ago, anyrandomnik said:

"Integration" with DA restored. Devious Captures merged in Defeat. The Clean save strictly required to update from any version.

hey!, i'm still enjoying your defeat fixed, thanks!, but you will keep an updated version without DA?.
I found a bug, "Put in a sack" a npc, when  you release the npc, it sometimes appears too far, or dont appears, also i had some CTD after some "in combat" rape scenes, and looks like its caused when a follower rapes a npc in combat, not instantly, but later when saving the game, or walking (like 15-20 mins after the rape scene), is there a way to separate "Impatient aggressors" from Followers and Npc/Creatures? so followers dont rape in combat, but creatures/npcs still doing it. Also sometimes a follower/npc is knocked down by an aggressor that is too far, and the aggressor forget to complete the scene, could be cool to make the aggressor to teleport to the victim, to avoid scripts conflicts.

Edit: and looks like pressing "0" key to clean up the mod only shows NPC options

1 hour ago, NOOBIV said:

hey!, i'm still enjoying your defeat fixed, thanks!, but you will keep an updated version without DA?.
I found a bug, "Put in a sack" a npc, when  you release the npc, it sometimes appears too far, or dont appears, also i had some CTD after some "in combat" rape scenes, and looks like its caused when a follower rapes a npc in combat, not instantly, but later when saving the game, or walking (like 15-20 mins after the rape scene), is there a way to separate "Impatient aggressors" from Followers and Npc/Creatures? so followers dont rape in combat, but creatures/npcs still doing it. Also sometimes a follower/npc is knocked down by an aggressor that is too far, and the aggressor forget to complete the scene, could be cool to make the aggressor to teleport to the victim, to avoid scripts conflicts.

Edit: and looks like pressing "0" key to clean up the mod only shows NPC options

The MCM has options for this. You can switch off NPC v NPC rape, but I'm pretty sure the "put in a sack" option has always been bugged. You can turn off necrophilia options in the MCM as well if you like. Aggressors also usually teleport to the victim by implement of Sexlab, not sure why it's not working for you. 

47 minutes ago, Tuvalu said:

The MCM has options for this. You can switch off NPC v NPC rape, but I'm pretty sure the "put in a sack" option has always been bugged. You can turn off necrophilia options in the MCM as well if you like. Aggressors also usually teleport to the victim by implement of Sexlab, not sure why it's not working for you. 

Do you mean the DA option? i knew about that, but i'm not sure how the entire mod will take it if more scripts are added, the "Put in a sack" option is not bugged in the normal Defeat, and i don't want to turn off the option XD, i capture female bosses. I think the "teleport" only happens with sexlab matchmaking, with Defeat the aggressors just walk to the victim, if they take too long, then the aggressor forget the action, maybe breaking the script

2 hours ago, Tuvalu said:

(Disable starting Teleport) is a option in SEXLAB FRAMEWORK using this option normal sex scene when chosen by SEXLAB , characters will walk to the spot of the sex act. DEFEAT also does this to get npc to there proper spot to start a animation. If the option in SEXLAB FRAMEWORK is left unchecked it can cancel out defeat way of gettiing characters of a scene together. CHECK THE OPTION IN SEXLAB FRAMEWORK TO (DISABLE STARTING TELEPORT) so it does not overwrite DEFEAT WHICH ALSO IS MOVING NPC TO START A SEX SCCENE/   

1 hour ago, anyrandomnik said:

Didnot understand.
"separate..."

Will be
"teleport to the victim"

May be
"and looks like pressing "0" key to clean up the mod only shows NPC options"
The NPC options shows if there is a NPC on the crosshair. The NPC options contains 'Option menu'. And after all the cleaning the mod is the cleaning NPC.

===========

Here are all my updates since 15.03.2018 into small zip. https://yadi.sk/d/xmNmx9EY3TRNy9

Sorry, i forgot to update my comment.
"0" key sometimes dont show the "Clean up" option, it shows NPC options without any NPC on the crosshair,  i'm not sure why this happens. Now i dont have this issue, but probably will happen again.

I mean divide options of "Impatient Aggressor", one like "Impatient Aggressor NPC/Creature" and other "Impatient Aggressor Follower", so we can decide if a follower can rape in combat, or not, while NPC/Creature still raping in combat (because a follower raping in combat is very sensitive).
Teleport to the victim, i mean instead of walking to the knocked down npc, just make the aggressor teleport to the knocked down npc, so we can avoid the aggressor forgetting the rape action.

I that an update without DA merged?

6 hours ago, anyrandomnik said:

Didnot understand.
"separate..."

Will be
"teleport to the victim"

May be
"and looks like pressing "0" key to clean up the mod only shows NPC options"
The NPC options shows if there is a NPC on the crosshair. The NPC options contains 'Option menu'. And after all the cleaning the mod is the cleaning NPC.

===========

Here are all my updates since 15.03.2018 into small zip. https://yadi.sk/d/xmNmx9EY3TRNy9

Hi there

Thanks for keeping this alive

Can you please help me out with finding the links to the previous version(s)?.   

FWIW, might it be possible to have that in your 'signature', a bit like some others do?

Been looking through the mod page but didnt find anything on it so I wanted to ask: Did something happen to creature stuff in past updates that makes them glitch out?

I added the giants & falmer as valid races & both genders after downloading creature mods & animations, made sure to add the appropriate tags to creature animations in the animation section but they still wont let me surrender to them consistently but in the rare case they do, no animations start. It goes straight to Death Alternative & either uses SD+ enslavement correctly or keeps me in the knocked out state with no screen changes. Using the modifier key on them doesnt work either. I can get them to rape me by using MNC's hentai spell or sexlabs animal lover spell but Defeat isnt working with them. Havent tested on other creatures I enabled like flame atronachs & spriggans but Im worried they're in the same issue as well.

Here's a few logs from the giant & falmer attempts, any help will be appreciated

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

14 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Been looking through the mod page but didnt find anything on it so I wanted to ask: Did something happen to creature stuff in past updates that makes them glitch out?

I added the giants & falmer as valid races & both genders after downloading creature mods & animations, made sure to add the appropriate tags to creature animations in the animation section but they still wont let me surrender to them consistently but in the rare case they do, no animations start. It goes straight to Death Alternative & either uses SD+ enslavement correctly or keeps me in the knocked out state with no screen changes. Using the modifier key on them doesnt work either. I can get them to rape me by using MNC's hentai spell or sexlabs animal lover spell but Defeat isnt working with them. Havent tested on other creatures I enabled like flame atronachs & spriggans but Im worried they're in the same issue as well.

Here's a few logs from the giant & falmer attempts, any help will be appreciated

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Have you set DEFEAT higher than SD+ in the option for outcomes in DEATH ALTERNATIVE ?  i ALWAYS SET defeat to 99%  and SD+ TO 40% 

3 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Have you set DEFEAT higher than SD+ in the option for outcomes in DEATH ALTERNATIVE ?  i ALWAYS SET defeat to 99%  and SD+ TO 40% 

No but that shouldnt need to happen because I surrender using Defeat's hotkey to pretty much any normal playable race & it works everytime. Creature's not letting me surrender is the issue, even though I set both genders valid & added the appropriate creatures to valid races. Also the instance I had that worked on female giants, they let me surrender but didnt rape me or enslave me through SD+ even tho they are a valid race. I could still submit to them without combat through SD+ meaning Defeat is what's fucking up currently.

My playthrough is set so Defeat takes precedence in all combat surrender events with its own hotkey whenever I lose to a valid race like vanilla races, flame atronachs, falmer, vampire lords, giants, & spriggans (I wish hagravens & wispmothers were included in the list ;-;) & Death Alternative kicks in either after Defeat or activates over Defeat if a non-valid race beats me.

I'll try ur method but am not sure what difference it'll make.

Update: So i reverted to a save before I installed the creature stuff & redid all the steps I did to make it work with other mods including Defeat & now its actually working. I'm still not sure what changed between the time it wasn't working to now but screw it, its working now so am not gonna bother with it any further.

PS: OP should really consider making Hagravens & Wispmothers valid races for Defeat

2 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded. tHIS ERROR IN PAPYUS you co not use the patch ?

that's just a check for ussep to make sure your not using the oldrim patches in sse, has nothing to do with defeat.

(standard useep check that will be in your papyrus with or without defeat)

8 hours ago, lobof said:

that's just a check for ussep to make sure your not using the oldrim patches in sse, has nothing to do with defeat.

(standard useep check that will be in your papyrus with or without defeat)

Just teying to hElp :  If you can post your plugin load order an your mod load order . I myself have always MADE SURE TO LOAD defeat verry low in my load order so that it has the last say so  ,  mods  an especially combat mods when it comes to npc behavior. Also make sure you have checked DISABLE STARTING TELEPORT     iin SEXLAB FRAMEWORK DEFEAT has a script that makes the npc got to there target npc/player character before the animation an so does SEXLAB FRAMEWORK  so that both scripts don,t run at thr same time an cause animation problem I success you disable the one in SLFW by checking the option in SEXLAB FRAMEWORK (DISABLE STARTING TELEPORT)

17 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

Just teying to hElp :  If you can post your plugin load order an your mod load order . I myself have always MADE SURE TO LOAD defeat verry low in my load order so that it has the last say so  ,  mods  an especially combat mods when it comes to npc behavior. Also make sure you have checked DISABLE STARTING TELEPORT     iin SEXLAB FRAMEWORK DEFEAT has a script that makes the npc got to there target npc/player character before the animation an so does SEXLAB FRAMEWORK  so that both scripts don,t run at thr same time an cause animation problem I success you disable the one in SLFW by checking the option in SEXLAB FRAMEWORK (DISABLE STARTING TELEPORT)

ARE YOU USING MORE NASTY CRITTERS  ?

JUST SAYING : i HAVE NEVER SET ANY RACES IN DEFEAT AN HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH CREATURE ANIMATION THAT WAS DEFEAT RELATED.