Hello!

I'm trying to play with this two mods together, but it didn't working. I configure Defeat for 20% health trigger and Death Alternative with 0% health to trigger and essential player. What happens is even with this config, Defeat has a "delay" to start the event and when it happens the battle continues and sometimes the health is reduced to 0 and both mods trigger together, causing both events working simultaneous, like Sexlab Scene and SD Slavery or worse, when nothing happens, the char just stays on the ground and NPC looking at.

So my question is, anyway to work this mod together? How can I configure?

The perfect sequence of events that i'm looking for is: Char knocked down by enemies - start Defeat Rape Event - after all enemies finish the sexlab animations, start a DA event, like SD+ or any other.

Ok, and about the events of DA and Defeat, uncheck some or stay the same?

Usually, with a new game, if you have both DA and Defeat installed, when you go into Defeat and enable it (because it starts off disabled), all those options are ticked off.

You basically want Wound, Exhaustion and Stun disabled in Defeat, shown:

http://i.imgur.com/PYCfw3u.jpg

And let DA handle it.

Also you want "DA Defeat Chance" higher if you want Defeat-rape, rather than the standard DA OnBleedout events to happen. Here he has only a 50% chance that DA will use Defeats rape:

http://i.imgur.com/LPGBlg8.jpg

Make it higher (e.g. 90%) for more rape, and less unique DA scenarios (blackout and wake up with all gear stolen, etc).

Maybe I'm not catching OP's issue, but defeat has an option on its MCM to check for compatible mods, hit it once and defeat will start working with DA. These two mods work great together, can even remove Defeat's cooldown, giving you only a few seconds to run (which I think makes more sense than Bandits pretending you are not there while you walk away.)

And what is the version that have option to remove Wound  and others knockdown ways, like the image below?

Just download the recent defeat dosen't matter what version you have and install it do the same for death alternative... if you would have the recent version of defeat it would look like the image

• 4 months later...
Guest Banjora

I'm still having trouble. When sent into a bleedout, eventually my character stands back up with the message "you still have some life in you" and runs away a little without me controlling it. Then the aggressive npcs beat me up some more triggering a second bleedout. Then after a second message of "you still have some life in you", my character stands up and starts running away again without me pushing any buttons and the screen goes black and skyrim crashes to desktop.

• 1 month later...

I'm still having trouble. When sent into a bleedout, eventually my character stands back up with the message "you still have some life in you" and runs away a little without me controlling it. Then the aggressive npcs beat me up some more triggering a second bleedout. Then after a second message of "you still have some life in you", my character stands up and starts running away again without me pushing any buttons and the screen goes black and skyrim crashes to desktop.

I'm having exactly the same issue.

Which is strange because it used to run fine and this only started happening after I reinstalled all my Sexlab mods (because they stopped running properly after I got RaceMenu).

Which is strange because it used to run fine and this only started happening after I reinstalled all my Sexlab mods (because they stopped running properly after I got RaceMenu).

ya this happens a LOT when you have multiple enemies around... it happens to me too, its like it cant make up its mind about which enemy should be approaching you.. what i usually do is when i see my health falling below a thresh hold if there are more than 3 enemies.. i usse console to get rid of extras until only 2 or 3 are left.. then it usually works out ok

to avoid the crashing, if it keeps doing "you still have some life left in you" it means thats whats rolling for you right now.. the dice roll in your back grounf isnt triggering events so

just kill them move on, then later on when you run into enemies you might get it triggered.

I don't want to open a new topic for this, but I'd like to start a new game with both Death Alternative and Defeat. But one of the two or in conjunction they produce the annoying problem that often after a blackout scene and location transition, the player character just keeps on falling for eternity in a black void. I have not yet found any solution for this problem. Any one else having this problem with those mods?

ya this happens a LOT when you have multiple enemies around... it happens to me too, its like it cant make up its mind about which enemy should be approaching you.. what i usually do is when i see my health falling below a thresh hold if there are more than 3 enemies.. i usse console to get rid of extras until only 2 or 3 are left.. then it usually works out ok

to avoid the crashing, if it keeps doing "you still have some life left in you" it means thats whats rolling for you right now.. the dice roll in your back grounf isnt triggering events so

just kill them move on, then later on when you run into enemies you might get it triggered.

That happens because you have too many combatants plus it'll happen when you have settings for ALL DOWN.

It'll still happen when say you have conjured a helper to fight baddies.

It'll happen because you set your timers too high in Sexlab as well.

Basically your going to get up because the amount of time having sex went past the knockdown timer.

Or the amount of time oppenents spent wrapping up the fight took too long.

It'll happen also when the distance to the player exceeds the hook range as in the case of Archers/Mages

It'll happen because the AI Package for said npc Too Stronk, like dragons.

Dude there are several settings across 3 MCM menus that need to be sinked.

I don't want to open a new topic for this, but I'd like to start a new game with both Death Alternative and Defeat. But one of the two or in conjunction they produce the annoying problem that often after a blackout scene and location transition, the player character just keeps on falling for eternity in a black void. I have not yet found any solution for this problem. Any one else having this problem with those mods?

DA, for your knockdown select "Bleedout"

If you have ragdoll selected you have to realize it doesn't work well with first person mods.

Ragdolling can be bad with immersive 1st person mods.

If you have ragdoll selected you have to realize it doesn't work well with first person mods.

I already disabled Ragdoll, only have the Bleedout animation for DA (Also disabled ragdoll for Sexlab). I probably just keep using Defeat which also supports some basic "After Defeat" scenarios. Maybe I just have too many mods running and DA can't be handled correctly if too many scripts kick in at the same time.

Also, I use ENB for the first time and had to realize that the nice "Face to black" events from DA do not work with most ENB, and the rather harsh location transitions don't look very smooth, so no DA this time :(.

I already disabled Ragdoll, only have the Bleedout animation for DA (Also disabled ragdoll for Sexlab). I probably just keep using Defeat which also supports some basic "After Defeat" scenarios. Maybe I just have too many mods running and DA can't be handled correctly if too many scripts kick in at the same time.

Also, I use ENB for the first time and had to realize that the nice "Face to black" events from DA do not work with most ENB, and the rather harsh location transitions don't look very smooth, so no DA this time :(.

ENB with Graphics Enhancements?

Uh man, that is probably what your problem is.  You need good performance with script heavy loads cause slow downs sorta represent obvious strain on the Game Engine.

Have you thought about re-rigging your ENB setup just for "ENB BOOST"

Also consider strongly that you need to make sure you have SSME fix put into SKSE.

"One Tweak" (<<<----Actual mod name!!!)   is nice but requires more steps to install with ENB Grphics

Then there is the configulator, to assist with ini changes but also makes your multi threading tweak more idiot proof.

Then there are unofficial patches, those are a must and require new game start.

ENB with Graphics Enhancements?

Uh man, that is probably what your problem is.  You need good performance with script heavy loads cause slow downs sorta represent obvious strain on the Game Engine.

Have you thought about re-rigging your ENB setup just for "ENB BOOST"

Also consider strongly that you need to make sure you have SSME fix put into SKSE.

"One Tweak" (<<<----Actual mod name!!!)   is nice but requires more steps to install with ENB Grphics

Then there is the configulator, to assist with ini changes but also makes your multi threading tweak more idiot proof.

Then there are unofficial patches, those are a must and require new game start.

First, thanks for the help.

I have SKSE 1.7.2 which should include the memory patch (Of course, I modified the SKSE ini too).

I also have the unofficial patches.

The strange thing is, the game is generally running smooth and stable, except if it is about DA events: It sometimes crashes while entering Bleedout and then there is this falling through the floor problem.

Now I removed DA and run some tests with just Defeat to see if the crash-while-bleedout problem is gone.

I've only had this happen if DA Captured mod events fired and got round it by using the DA Utilities screen in MCM to reset Black Screen and iirc I may have had to reset Player State as well. Captured seems a blit flakey at time, I've not had a problem with normal DA events

So I did a fresh install and started a new game with all mods on, and it seems that:

- Defeat alone works

- DA alone works, except if I pick the "left for dead" start for some reason, in which case crash to desktop as soon as I die

- With both together it's been broken in a different way every time so far, either crash to desktop while in bleedout, or stuck between getting stripped and raped, or got raped but then got killed right after leading to crash to desktop

I have no idea what is going on, I guess I'll have to try disabling other mods one by one to find out what the conflict is.

Alright after doing a fresh install (I used the opportunity to tidy everything up) I no longer crash to desktop, but I still have this issue:

- With both DA and Defeat, after getting raped I'm just stuck on the ground (unless a special ending from Defeat triggers).

- With just DA, when I reach blackout the screen goes fuzzy for a moment, but then it goes back to normal and I stand up, nearly dead but still at the same place (and immediately get killed by the bandits I was just fighting).

So it seems Defeat runs fine and it's just a DA issue, but maybe someone knows what this is? Could it be something preventing teleporting?

Edit: Tried with new games and now it works, except when I pick the "left for dead" start for some reason in which case I get an immediate crash to desktop as soon as I die.

If it makes you feel any better, I had almost the exact same issues on my last install.  So no, you're NOT crazy and it's not just you, lol.

MAYBE a recent change to DA is screwing with how it interacts with Defeat?  *shrug*

If it makes you feel any better, I had almost the exact same issues on my last install.  So no, you're NOT crazy and it's not just you, lol.

MAYBE a recent change to DA is screwing with how it interacts with Defeat?  *shrug*

But it's working for you since you reinstalled?

And sorry I rewrote my entire post after some more testing, I didn't think anyone had read it yet.

I seem to have gotten mine to work. One problem seems to have been the XP32 skeleton, I had to put the Realistic Ragdoll Force and the RaceMenuPluginXPMSE ESPs at the very bottom of my load order (despite what LOOT says). But most of all it doesn't seem to work with HDT Physics Extension no matter what I do. Maybe I'm still missing something but HDT just leads to crash most of the times when a Defeat event is triggered, sometimes telling me "Runtime error R6025 - pure virtual function call".

BTW with HDT I get "skse>plugins>hdtPhysicsExtensions.log" in my Overwrite folder after each game launch, though the log doesn't seem to say anything alarming.

Edit: never mind, nothing works, I give up.