You can tell an npc has entered knock down state by the way the npc gets down on all fours. But animals also enter knock down but since animals have no special animation for knock down they simply stop attcking you and just stand there. If the animal is not attacking you means that it is in knock down state. Now even if the animal is in knock down state the menu options dont appear like for npc when you press the normal game activate button(default e). So what you want to do is go into sneak mode and long press defeat activate button( default g). This will make the menu options available for the animal. From the options choose rape and enjoy.

Some creatures that dont attack you at sight but runaway from you( like elk fox or rabbit). There is a way to rape these animals also. Ill post that later. Its a little bit more tricky and involves using fury spells to make the creature aggressive and then rape it.

You can tell an npc has entered knock down state by the way the npc gets down on all fours. But animals also enter knock down but since animals have no special animation for knock down they simply stop attcking you and just stand there. If the animal is not attacking you means that it is in knock down state. Now even if the animal is in knock down state the menu options dont appear like for npc when you press the normal game activate button(default e). So what you want to do is go into sneak mode and long press defeat activate button( default g). This will make the menu options available for the animal. From the options choose rape and enjoy.

Some creatures that dont attack you at sight but runaway from you( like elk fox or rabbit). There is a way to rape these animals also. Ill post that later. Its a little bit more tricky and involves using fury spells to make the creature aggressive and then rape it.

nice ty ^^

Hi guys, i am new here with skyrims mod, i like much this mod but i have 2 question:

-when i  play my female and i rape wirh necrophilia option, is posible change the animation on male? i no like much see penetrate a male xd

- is posible do more easy rape a male in normal combat? i know is easy on atack when sneak. but how i can do it when i play like conan? :D

OK.You need Lover`s comfort mod.In that you have to set it to read it carefully.Because some of them may seem like one thing but mean another.It will give you the correct options.But.If you also check SexLab.The latest one.There is now an option added in that one as well.

Add player essential to the mod we're begging you! lol

i wonder if using the tim console command and installing a no kill moves mod will work
It does work but not only does that take up an esp slot (which for me i can only use 40) but you have to type tim every time you start up Skyrim. (even after CTD) Having the player as essential or immortal by Sexlab Defeat would allow a lot of time and space. If helpful Deviously cursed loot Has the Player essential mode I am referring to.
where in cursed loot is the option to make pc essential
In sex attacks, when you select combat rape, it sets you pc to essential.
All you have to do is console command setavhealth 200 then in defeat set knock down to 100 you PC will still have some health left or set health higher an set defeat to half to make sure an event happens without death

You could but making character essential is simpler. If its apply the mod start you wouldn't have to do much just import your saved settings. If activated in settings, applying your settings would apply the essential setting. Though that would work applying it save after save is frustrating, and if other mods require health, you would need change toughs as well.
Actually the easy way would be to go to the steam workshop and download the mod ' essential player character ' then you don,T have to wait my.

My2cent: If there is no risk there is no reason to keep playing in a way defeat is a cheat, you cheat death it gives the player a second chance but you can still die!!! It does not change the game it adds to the game.

Thanks for this great mod. Having a problem with rape and resetting animation tags. When press G,  the choke animation and removal of victims clothes animations play and after that nothing. Player and NPC just stand there and have to use "clean" to recover PC control. If the victim is in bed, just the undress animation plays and then nothing.

Use "Z-key" for my activate key.  When tried to remove tags, highlighted the tag and pressed Z. Nothing happened; also tried L-Shift with Z just in case.

No doubt, I'm doing something wrong or overlooking an instruction, but can't figure out what the problem is. If it's not too much trouble could you help me with these issues?

Thanks for listening.

I have a suggestion for the Resisting minigame.

Instead of mashing buttons, what about having resist attempts work off stamina. Each time the player tries to resist the stamina bar is depleted based on the relative strength of the attacker, and how much stamina they use based on how long they hold down the resist key. The more stamina they use, the more likely they are to succeed. When the stamina bar is empty, the player can no longer resist.

I would like the player to think a little about the interaction during the minigame, about the consequences. By using stamina the player has to decide whether to save stamina for running or fighting after the encounter, and how much they are willing to use. It may also incentivise players to keep their stamina up during combat and play more strategically.

Sorry if this has been suggested already.

Thanks for this great mod. Having a problem with rape and resetting animation tags. When press G,  the choke animation and removal of victims clothes animations play and after that nothing. Player and NPC just stand there and have to use "clean" to recover PC control. If the victim is in bed, just the undress animation plays and then nothing.

Use "Z-key" for my activate key.  When tried to remove tags, highlighted the tag and pressed Z. Nothing happened; also tried L-Shift with Z just in case.

No doubt, I'm doing something wrong or overlooking an instruction, but can't figure out what the problem is. If it's not too much trouble could you help me with these issues?

Thanks for listening.

Sounds like i have a similar problem: When me and Lydia are defeated by creatures, i get raped, but when a creature walks to her, Lydia just stands up, strips and nothing happens.

Once i got "sabrecat is moving towards Lydia" and that worked, so my settings should be fine. It also works with humans. Tested with sabrecats, wolves and giants, didn't try draugr yet.

*edit: forgot to mention: If i surrender and bandits say they'll fuck Lydia, or if i persuade them to do so, i get a struggle bar, bandit walks to Lydia and strips her, then nothing happens.

And i was unable to success the struggling, maybe it's because i disabled 'player can resist',  i tried to activate resistance and set difficulty low, didn't help. The struggling animation was playing fine though :)

So I've been having some trouble. In the newest version, I have the new framework for the system, and my character can tie people up and do the animation for stripping people. The problem is, it looks like it tries to transition into something, but then nothing happens, and I can still move around freely. I'm not sure why no animations are playing, but I can tell it's trying.

I have to be one of the dumbest people on this planet. It wasn't working because SexLab was not even installed, it was just added onto the MCM.

Point and laugh everyone.

Having an issue with defeat and Death Alternative. I can't find, on this thread if anyone else is having the same issue. When character enters bleed out via DA, Defeat triggers, PC gets prompted to 'struggle'. However, after the struggle function completes the PC will stand back up and the NPCs will start attacking again. PC will then black out and one of the post-black out scenarios will then happen. Anyone else having this issue? I'm using DA 6.1.8 and Defeat 5.3.2. If anyone could show me how to make a log file I'd be happy to upload it.

This Update ruined it for me. It takes at least 50 seconds or 2 minutes to play animations for Defeat and sometimes by the time it's finished,

the aggressive sexual activities would be long over. There's also this bug where sometimes my character would surrender, but would be assaulted and dropped off at some

Mammoth/Giant waypoint in Whiterun district. I have no idea why it does this; also sometimes my character would phase through the sky and drop into that area, too,,

Add player essential to the mod we're begging you! lol

i wonder if using the tim console command and installing a no kill moves mod will work
It does work but not only does that take up an esp slot (which for me i can only use 40) but you have to type tim every time you start up Skyrim. (even after CTD) Having the player as essential or immortal by Sexlab Defeat would allow a lot of time and space. If helpful Deviously cursed loot Has the Player essential mode I am referring to.
where in cursed loot is the option to make pc essential
In sex attacks, when you select combat rape, it sets you pc to essential.
All you have to do is console command setavhealth 200 then in defeat set knock down to 100 you PC will still have some health left or set health higher an set defeat to half to make sure an event happens without death
You could but making character essential is simpler. If its apply the mod start you wouldn't have to do much just import your saved settings. If activated in settings, applying your settings would apply the essential setting. Though that would work applying it save after save is frustrating, and if other mods require health, you would need change toughs as well.
Actually the easy way would be to go to the steam workshop and download the mod ' essential player character ' then you don,T have to wait my.

My2cent: If there is no risk there is no reason to keep playing in a way defeat is a cheat, you cheat death it gives the player a second chance but you can still die!!! It does not change the game it adds to the game.

Thats how i do it now, but since my mod list so limited (40 mods) I'm finding it hard to use defeat.  if you still die with defeat, some computers cannot handle the reload system Skyrim has causing CTD.  I would use submit instead but due to Defeat being so awesome with it's post defeat and striping clothes to the floor options, I'm hooked.  Though if u want immersion i would suggest alternate actors since the ghost option is way better.  Overall an essential button is better even if it just types tim in the console for you. on the other hand if anyone wants to point me in the direction of a player essential/immortal mod that doesn't use a .esp file that would at least alleviate my problem, and I would be most appreciative. 

This Update ruined it for me. It takes at least 50 seconds or 2 minutes to play animations for Defeat and sometimes by the time it's finished,

the aggressive sexual activities would be long over. There's also this bug where sometimes my character would surrender, but would be assaulted and dropped off at some

Mammoth/Giant waypoint in Whiterun district. I have no idea why it does this; also sometimes my character would phase through the sky and drop into that area, too,,

First part is a bug from defeat, Goubo is working on it. The 'falling down to giant camp' is a problem of sexlab (+ HDT + scriptlag). The scriptlag part might be caused by the bug in defeat again, but not neccessarily. I usually activate godmode while falling and in SL 1.61 will be teleported back to the scene.

I'm no expert, but some edits in Skyrim.ini reduced scriptlag problems for me:

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=2 < give scripts more time to work, should be between 1.2 (default) and 2. Will decrease performance, but less problems

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=2 < similar

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0 < more time for scripts during loading screens, obviously longer loading screens but again less problems. Default is 500.

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=768 <forgot what these two exactly do, but 768 was max if i remember right, values over that should be ignored.

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2147483647 <not sure about that part, i've seen different suggested values. Sets how many RAM are allowed to be used by scripts.

Having an issue with defeat and Death Alternative. I can't find, on this thread if anyone else is having the same issue. When character enters bleed out via DA, Defeat triggers, PC gets prompted to 'struggle'. However, after the struggle function completes the PC will stand back up and the NPCs will start attacking again. PC will then black out and one of the post-black out scenarios will then happen. Anyone else having this issue? I'm using DA 6.1.8 and Defeat 5.3.2. If anyone could show me how to make a log file I'd be happy to upload it.

I had a lot of problems with DA. Atm i set chances for DA to zero, and use defeats Simply Slavery and default quests only. Don't dare to uninstall it right now, but that solved almost all my problems.

It's not because of SexLab but my function for validating NPCs for multiple animation will check for gender tag, I can add an option to validate by number of actor if you want, it should then play any 4p animation no matter the genders....

Yes that was it.  See it in the new version. THANKS :).

I'm having an issue with the animation tags, I can add tags all day long without a problem, but cannot remove tags at all, tried using the "z" key without any success, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

<edit> whats worse, if I try to edit the tags after enabling aninmations in NSAP and SLAL as soon as I try to do anything on the animations page  I CTD. instantly. I'm using the  latest version of defeat and latest versions on sexlab <1.60b> and yes, ran FNIS

Try your default 'default' key.  Mine is 'R'.  So just hover over the tags line on the defeat MCM page (don't enter the actual list) until it's highlighted, and hit your default key.

No idea on the CTD. Sorry.

got it figured out, was the "R" key, as for the CTD, I was starting a new game, started game with old version, enabled everything, then "updated" to the new version, that fixed that

Thanks, I had the same problem when starting a new game.  If I tried to edit the tags in any way i get CTD.  Will enable old version and then update.  Thought Goubo might want to know your's wasn't an isolated issue.

thanks for letting me know it wasn't just me, lol  after the day I had, its good to know I wasn't going batty. And thanks Tontoman for the suggetstion to use the R key

I have this problem but starting with an old version and updating did not fix it for me...

Thanks for listening.

Since then have made a clean save of SLDefeat and re-installed v5.3.2. None of the animations are working except the initial rip off clothes. This is true not just for rape using G, but for NPC-NPC rape during combat and necrophilia. With necrophilia have a choice of "sex" as well as "necrophilia". If choose "Necrophilia" get choice of rape or bag (I can't remember the details---there seem to be so many). Choosing "Sex" gives just plain sex, no necro animations. If choose necrophilia only bagging works; animation for any kind of sex doesn't happen.

I seem to be the only one who is having this problem, so it is probably unlikely anybody has a solution. But if you do or have a sensible troubleshooting protocol, please let me know. Does anyone know of any conflicts with other mods?

BTW. Have tried loading SLD at the beginning of my SL group and at the very bottom of my mod load. Made no difference. Since "Death Alternative" apparently plays a big role in the functionality of Defeat, are there optimal

settings for these two mods to work well together?

Hey Goubo. Being stuck in the animation bug returned for me. When i succesfully defend from rape atempt the agresor is flung away and im stuck lying on the ground in strugle animation. Combat resums and im pumeled to death on the ground. Also the player knock down animation doesn't play for me. When my character is defeated she just stands in idle pose. I gues its not that bad cuz lack of animation playing means i can move if i "strafe" out of it. Do you know how to fix that?

Do you use Sanguine Debauchery? In my case the animation for surrender to animals also doesn't work. Visiting sanguine dreamworld and receiving the sanguine restriction items (those orange glowing which dissapear in a couple hours in game or so) fix the issue.  So i wonder if somehow debauchery messes with the animations due to some armbinder restriction which is not removed by the mod when you become free (e.g. your owner dies before you can ask him to remove your armbinder).

Thanks for listening.

Since then have made a clean save of SLDefeat and re-installed v5.3.2. None of the animations are working except the initial rip off clothes. This is true not just for rape using G, but for NPC-NPC rape during combat and necrophilia. With necrophilia have a choice of "sex" as well as "necrophilia". If choose "Necrophilia" get choice of rape or bag (I can't remember the details---there seem to be so many). Choosing "Sex" gives just plain sex, no necro animations. If choose necrophilia only bagging works; animation for any kind of sex doesn't happen.

I seem to be the only one who is having this problem, so it is probably unlikely anybody has a solution. But if you do or have a sensible troubleshooting protocol, please let me know. Does anyone know of any conflicts with other mods?

BTW. Have tried loading SLD at the beginning of my SL group and at the very bottom of my mod load. Made no difference. Since "Death Alternative" apparently plays a big role in the functionality of Defeat, are there optimal

settings for these two mods to work well together?

Some notes, but first: i didn't try to rape anybody with new version of defeat, so i don't know if it would work for me.

To have a chance for necro animations, you need to install them, they aren't included in defeat. Not sure if there is even a single one in sexlab, use SLAL (sexlab animation loader) and Funnybizness animation pack, you need to register the pack via SLAL MCM.

DA was neccessary in past to get several additional options like player enslavement by other mods as a result of defeatment. But there was no update for a long time and it's not neccessary anymore except for some more default quests, imho defeat + Simply Slavery can replace it, at least i don't miss anything and have less problems.

If you want to use it anyways, deactivate the whole "wound, exhausted, stun" part from defeat and set DA to bleedout only, without ragdoll. Those are the options i know that they are necessary, but there might be more.

I can't seem to get the self prostitution thing to work.

Pressing K in front of a NPC opens the usual speech window but there's nothing that points to offering sex.

Edit: Actually, it works. But only if player as aggressor is enabled.

How do you remove a suppressed tag? It says to press the default button (Z) but pressing it does nothing. Maybe i'm doing it wrong?

And I can't get creatures to work with Defeat. What I have enabled is rape triggering by wounds at 100% hp threshold with 25% chance on hit and it still won't work like it previous versions used to. Trying to surrender just gives me the message that I can't surrender to this enemy.

Hi, just a question: When I knock down the enemy, I can press the action key to loot, tie up, rape, or kill the victim. Can I knockout the victim (become unconscious)? i am thinking to use this to create a "scent of sex" scene.

Yes when u bash the victim when he is in knock down state he will go into knock out state. And long press the action key to get the knock down menu

Hey. Are the multiple creature -> victim animations designed to only trigger if the victim is female?

I'm playing as a male, and when I surrender, I never get the multiples animation.

I dont think there are any multiple creatures animations for male. Even the new funnybizness slal pack has only single male creature animations.

How do you remove a suppressed tag? It says to press the default button (Z) but pressing it does nothing. Maybe i'm doing it wrong?

And I can't get creatures to work with Defeat. What I have enabled is rape triggering by wounds at 100% hp threshold with 25% chance on hit and it still won't work like it previous versions used to. Trying to surrender just gives me the message that I can't surrender to this enemy.

Have you enabled creature animations in sexlab?

There is abug that doent allow to change the animation tags immediately after installing defeat. I suggest you wait a bit and then try to edit the animation tags. I think it would be good if you just play normally for 2 hrs and then try to do it. I encourage you to save before doing this as you may have to go through lot of doors in this 2 hrs of game play. After playing the game normally just exit to desktop and relaunch the game and load your latest save game and try editing the animations tags. If this still doesnt work you always have the save game that you did before. So you can reload to that save game.