this does not work.  version 5.3.2 player as aggrssor, player as victm, npc vs npc , all enabled.  npc under crosshair  (n arousal work, sexlab selected work) surrender key pressed,  nothing happened.

It does work in my game. That is really all I can say, without knowing anything about your game.

idea, suggestion: "auto-surrender", sort of a non-violent gameplay style; a way to prostitute a way through a human populated dungeon/area to reach a mission objective. Hostility could be tied to Arousal State, so basically you'd be fighting against arousal, subduing arousal, Speech perks/level could also play a role. Sort of a Defeating Arousal feature. Difficulty could be increased by requiring more time to wipe arousal during SL encounters (used on other prostitution mods, longer the sex the better the outcome). Might even be interesting to explore hostility only by the aroused.   

Love all the unique features, been using them to great effect. Have found some cool uses: example Cast Harmony Spell, sneak and tie-up hostiles, or sneak/invisibility to mission objective, bag and drag mission objective back to quest giver; make quest giver a follower (EFF); release bagged captive and untie -- let quest giver/follower do the dirty work.  Eager NPCs fires when 'dungeon cleared' bell rings -- orgy of celebration wherever the execution occurs --- middle of town. Probably a dozen other mods in there creating emergent conditions. 

Has anyone tested Defeat with this new combat mod: Vigor Combat and Injuries, see how well they play together? Going to give it a try. 

Hey Goubo, may I make a suggestion?

I noticed that there is the functionality of raping someone while they're asleep, but there isn't a tagging system to only have sleeping animations when sleep raping. Is this on purpose?

If it's not, will there be special animation filtering for player as aggressor on a sleeping victim?

Hey Goubo. Being stuck in the animation bug returned for me. When i succesfully defend from rape atempt the agresor is flung away and im stuck lying on the ground in strugle animation. Combat resums and im pumeled to death on the ground. Also the player knock down animation doesn't play for me. When my character is defeated she just stands in idle pose. I gues its not that bad cuz lack of animation playing means i can move if i "strafe" out of it. Do you know how to fix that?

Hi Goubo, I'm having an issue where after surrender or being knocked down the animations just won't play. SL recognizes that an animation is supposed to play, prompts me as to what animation has been selected, but then everyone just stands around naked like a bunch of confused virgins before resuming the actual combat. not sure if this has to do with Defeat or the SL framework.

Similar problem here. I used a new playthrough to test this mod. My character will fall from being wounded or when surrendering, get stripped etc, but the rape never happens. Instead, enemies go back to being hostile and beat my character while she's stuck in the defeated pose on the ground. Sometimes, the enemies will go back to doing whatever they were doing, like my character was not there. Is there an animation package that I should install as well, other than SexLab Framework?

I used both 5.3.2 and the previous 5.2.2 for the first time, both attempts I had this problem. I disabled many script mods I used one by one and it doesn't appear like there is any conflict between them. Unless Alternate Start was the conflicting mod? Since I never disabled it.

Dude, this is an awesome mod, this latest update with animation filter with tags just made this mod alot better.

Though I must report on a problem, when npc surrenders to the player, if say my character fails his rape attempt and gets pushed off, he cant draw his weapons.

I also realised that there are missing tags used by creature animations like "FC" and "MC"

I also have a request, could you maybe add a function for pc aggression agains creatures? or even threesome with 2 victims?

I just realized how broken defeat is when your actually playing the game

If you have around 1500-2000 gold at a low level and go to a trainer, train 5 levels.

Just choke hold the npc after you've leveled up and check their inventory, and there's your gold you spent

Take it and repeat, you can get to around level 15-25 with this and a high level for a specific skill tree.

Exploits to the max

Add player essential to the mod we're begging you! lol

i wonder if using the tim console command and installing a no kill moves mod will work

It does work but not only does that take up an esp slot (which for me i can only use 40) but you have to type tim every time you start up Skyrim. (even after CTD) Having the player as essential or immortal by Sexlab Defeat would allow a lot of time and space.  If helpful Deviously cursed loot Has the Player essential mode I am referring to. 

i wonder if using the tim console command and installing a no kill moves mod will work

It does work but not only does that take up an esp slot (which for me i can only use 40) but you have to type tim every time you start up Skyrim. (even after CTD) Having the player as essential or immortal by Sexlab Defeat would allow a lot of time and space.  If helpful Deviously cursed loot Has the Player essential mode I am referring to. 

where in cursed loot is the option to make pc essential

In sex attacks, when you select combat rape, it sets you pc to essential. 

It does work but not only does that take up an esp slot (which for me i can only use 40) but you have to type tim every time you start up Skyrim. (even after CTD) Having the player as essential or immortal by Sexlab Defeat would allow a lot of time and space. If helpful Deviously cursed loot Has the Player essential mode I am referring to.

All you have to do is console command setavhealth 200 then in defeat set knock down to 100 you PC will still have some health left or set health higher an set defeat to half to make sure an event happens without death

It does work but not only does that take up an esp slot (which for me i can only use 40) but you have to type tim every time you start up Skyrim. (even after CTD) Having the player as essential or immortal by Sexlab Defeat would allow a lot of time and space. If helpful Deviously cursed loot Has the Player essential mode I am referring to.
All you have to do is console command setavhealth 200 then in defeat set knock down to 100 you PC will still have some health left or set health higher an set defeat to half to make sure an event happens without death

You could but making character essential is simpler. If its apply the mod start you wouldn't have to do much just import your saved settings. If activated in settings, applying your settings would apply the essential setting. Though that would work applying it save after save is frustrating, and if other mods require health, you would need  change toughs as well.

So. 

I have tried different settings between Death Alternative and Defeat. There should be some way to get them to work together. It seems, to me, that the only way to do so is to disable Defeat and have it try to be used through DA, and the black out events will happen EVERY TIME! (That is, not have the Player as Victim but have DA trigger it instead) 

I have a save that blacked out a character and she was in the floor of the inn (I assume a rescue dropped off at an inn). Jumping, I ended up atop the bed, but can't move or use anything (The HUD is not visable), and jumping make her float for a bit before landing on the bed. The mouse does not move the view nor can I equip or unequip weapons/magic. 

I tried reseting the player set in DA, the Black Screen, and other, but nothing seems to phase her. 

I have since started over with a new character.

Having issues with Defeat 5.3.2 and Death Alternative. Character goes into bleed out and stays down. Combat stops, NPC go back to their normal AI package and PC never recovers from bleed out. This only started happening with the newest version, 5.3.1 worked just fine.

Edit:

Never mind. I've uninstalled Defeat entirely. Issue still remains. Death Alternative isn't working properly.

Now that the rob option is removed there is no way to remove their clothes/armor. It does not show in their inventory. I try to strip them to raise the arousal level of others to see if npc's will rape them (hasn't worked yet.). That would be a feature to add, rape bound npc's.

I am not understanding this.Goubo explain how to install that other mod please.IN DETAIL! Seriously it has been all day of me trying to figure out what to install and HOW to install.Nexus Mod Manager wont install Funnybizness Animation Pack so im trying to install manually.Then I get a look at it.They are in folders.So.......

Am i not willing to risk adding mods incorrectly just to uninstall them again.It would be smarter to just ask the mod creator how to install this correctly.

I can never seem to trigger group animations with creatures. They are enabled, but they never work. Confused.

Hey mines working i think i can answer that.You have to have Aroused creatures set to about 48 to 50.But if you look into another mod.More Nasty Creatures.Because it also has a mod Creature Framework an that one has Arousal levels.I think they have to be both set to the exact amount.

I also have an issue where for some reason i have to reload Animals every time a Beasial sex act to start.I dont know if it is correctly registering.

Hi guys, i am new here with skyrims mod, i like much this mod but i have 2 question:

-when i  play my female and i rape wirh necrophilia option, is posible change the animation on male? i no like much see penetrate a male xd

- is posible do more easy rape a male in normal combat? i know is easy on atack when sneak. but how i can do it when i play like conan? :D