I think I know where that delay thing comes from, need to do some tests with it, I'll change how the mod works with NPC vs NPC because this is not optimized yet.

As for the AK problem, did you try on another NPC? for some reason sometimes the AK doesn't work with some NPC, it has to do with the animation not starting, I wish I knew how to do paired animation, could fix this problem... once again a Skyrim limitation.

that's why I'm gonna reintegrate the v2 system.

I think I know where that delay thing comes from, need to do some tests with it, I'll change how the mod works with NPC vs NPC because this is not optimized yet.

As for the AK problem, did you try on another NPC? for some reason sometimes the AK doesn't work with some NPC, it has to do with the animation not starting, I wish I knew how to do paired animation, could fix this problem... once again a Skyrim limitation.

so no solutions for me? :(

Yes. It doesn't work on anybody at all, even with templates that previously worked (like bandits).

Alright. I figured out the problem Rin and I are having. Sorta. I had the same issue he described a couple of pages back, and what I did was turn off "Restrict Agressive animations" in the Sexlab tab of MCM. After doing this, the mod worked, but uses non-agressive animations. My guess would be that Rin and I have something wrong with our animations somewhere. 

Another (possibly/probably related) point. When I run FNIS, I get the message:

>>Warning: The file "behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx" will most likely cause problems. You should REMOVE it.<<

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<

mt_behavior.hkx

What's going on here? Is this linked to the aggressive animations issue?

Alright. I figured out the problem Rin and I are having. Sorta. I had the same issue he described a couple of pages back, and what I did was turn off "Restrict Agressive animations" in the Sexlab tab of MCM. After doing this, the mod worked, but uses non-agressive animations. My guess would be that Rin and I have something wrong with our animations somewhere. 

Another (possibly/probably related) point. When I run FNIS, I get the message:

>>Warning: The file "behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx" will most likely cause problems. You should REMOVE it.<<

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<

mt_behavior.hkx

What's going on here? Is this linked to the aggressive animations issue?

That behavior file has caused me a lot of problems way-back when i first started using FNIS, with i believe momo's acrobatic jump. Anyway i removed that file a long time ago because it caused problems for me (ie, a good-bit of crashing), i suggest moving it somewhere for storage and seeing if things go well for you and if not put it back. I fixed my problems with just a new character.

Everything works for me. Sometimes it takes like 10+ seconds for them to walk over and "begin", but it works. I've noticed that when I installed this, SL Submit isn't letting me 'sneak assault' them anymore. I didn't have that problem until right after installing the new version of Defeat. Any clue why? Could it even have anything to do with Defeat?

I think we have a similar problem. Whenver I try to sneak assault a NPC I can't see the other menu where knock down and kill is. PC just starts to rape the NPC. Any ideas?

That's exactly right. I didn't have this problem on the last version of Defeat (if Defeat is actually causing this), but the word [Assault] doesn't show up now. The shout still works fine though. I get the feeling they would just ask me to ask on this thread if I posted the problem on Submit's thread, so hopefully there is some kind of 'fix'. I don't want there to be an incompatibility between these 2 mods, as I think they compliment each other well.

Edit: Maybe it's as simple as changing the load order. I'm gonna give Submit a higher priority and see what happens. Hopefully, it's just that simple. I'm not seeing any conflicts in MO, but I never really thought I would. We'll see.

Everything works for me. Sometimes it takes like 10+ seconds for them to walk over and "begin", but it works. I've noticed that when I installed this, SL Submit isn't letting me 'sneak assault' them anymore. I didn't have that problem until right after installing the new version of Defeat. Any clue why? Could it even have anything to do with Defeat?

I think we have a similar problem. Whenver I try to sneak assault a NPC I can't see the other menu where knock down and kill is. PC just starts to rape the NPC. Any ideas?

That's exactly right. I didn't have this problem on the last version of Defeat (if Defeat is actually causing this), but the word [Assault] doesn't show up now. The shout still works fine though. I get the feeling they would just ask me to ask on this thread if I posted the problem on Submit's thread, so hopefully there is some kind of 'fix'. I don't want there to be an incompatibility between these 2 mods, as I think they compliment each other well.

Edit: Maybe it's as simple as changing the load order. I'm gonna give Submit a higher priority and see what happens. Hopefully, it's just that simple. I'm not seeing any conflicts in MO, but I never really thought I would. We'll see.

Do you use Sneak Tools? Its got an option to use pop up menus. Worth a try maybe it will "force" the popups and the options will be there along with the sneak stuff like backstab, knockout, etc.

I cant test this yet since the new defeat doesnt even do anything in mcm for me, will try to fix it when i get home and let you know.

Do you use Sneak Tools? Its got an option to use pop up menus. Worth a try maybe it will "force" the popups and the options will be there along with the sneak stuff like backstab, knockout, etc.

I cant test this yet since the new defeat doesnt even do anything in mcm for me, will try to fix it when i get home and let you know.

Haven't used Sneak Tools. I'll check it out, and thank you.

As for your Defeat/MCM problem, I'll help you if you help me. SkyUI is something I've recently gotten good at troubleshooting, unless you didn't follow the uninstall instructions for the new version of Defeat. Fortunately, that's a mistake I avoided.

Haven't used Sneak Tools. I'll check it out, and thank you.

As for your Defeat/MCM problem, I'll help you if you help me. SkyUI is something I've recently gotten good at troubleshooting, unless you didn't follow the uninstall instructions for the new version of Defeat. Fortunately, that's a mistake I avoided.

Thought its gonna be something like that, rolled a full fresh toon with the new defeat yesterday but seems i messed up something with the uninstall. Thanks for the advice :D

so no solutions for me? :(

I don't use Submit but I don't see why there should be an incompatibility there

Yes. It doesn't work on anybody at all, even with templates that previously worked (like bandits).

Ok, I changed the refresh hotkey to be handled by global variables, I hope it will work better this way. (If it is a key registration problem.)

Oh btw, can you upload a 'how to update' faq with the description? I'm just wondering if we can just update the file as is without a 'clean save' (ironic)

updating 3.1 -> 3.2 should be fine but to avoid any issues for now you should do a clean save every update.

Great work on 3.2, i was wondering if there is also going to be an option added to allow neutral npc vs neutral npc fighting it out ?? So far the options are really well made like the new hotkey for companions.

Well, theoretically I know how to do NPC vs NPC but it would be a LOT of work and I do not wish to do this for now, maybe someday, but bottom of the Todo list or even not on it at all, let's not add bugs for now.

Hi,

I have updated from 3.1 and I still have the same problem.

The scripts are just refusing to run.

The problem has become worst in in 3.2 and right now Defeated virtually never runs. I have tried a fresh install, a clean sytem, a sacrifice to the Gods, a prayer, banging my head on the wall, installing some tweaks in the .ini for the scripts....

nothing

any ideas?

Hi i was wondering if there was anyway to get this mod working with the custom animation path mod, as it stands if i run both mods as soon as i rape or get raped and they begin to undress i CTD, would love love love a fix/work around for this because i cannot stand every single female NPC in skyrim walking around all model like especially grannys. so for now i have to disable the custom animation path mod to have this one working :(

@azmodan22

When updating unistall the old version in MCM and save, uninstall and load the game without the esp and save, install and activate the new version esp, save and exit, deactiviate the new esp, start the game and save, start the game with the plugin activated, should work now.

On new games activate the esp, save, deactivate, load game, save, activate, should be working.

Worked for me.

I just downloaded this, and when ever an npc initiates the rape sequence, my player and the attacker both stand there making noises and dont don anything beyond that. I've run FNIS and still have not gotten this to work.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Xvision Children.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
killablechildren.esp=0
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
isilnarsil.esp=1
workhorse.esp=1
grayseraticheavyarmor.esp=1
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp=1
Realistic Lighting.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp=1
GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp=1
Xvision Children - Complete.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0
CityForestV2_6.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1

any help would be appreciated.

*edit
I fixed it by doing a complete restall of all the sexlab mods.

I dont know if this mod is broken at least for me. Even with fresh clean games and saves I cannot access or customize the Defeat mod in the mod menu. When selecting the menus it will show nothing and then the mod itself will lock up the other mod menus forcing you to leave and return to the game in order to re-enter the mod menu again. I dont know if anyone else has this issue but I wanted to let everyone know.

This is exactly the same problem I have. Haven't been able to get this mod working properly since version 2.0. There are various workarounds that people have tried and seem to work for many people but haven't for myself. It's too bad because there really seems to be a lot of potential with this mod, but perhaps it is caused by interactions with other mods I run. 

SAME ISSUE HERE

I too can not get the mod to complete the load in the menu. It shows listed in the config menus but when I click it to see the mod preferences it just hangs and never displays any of the settings. It is not active in the game either ... I've cleaned and reinstalled multiple times and left it alone after trying to load to see if it eventually will snap in but I'm at a loss what is causing the issue. For the moment it's totally non functional. Is there any tool I can use to help troubleshoot what the issue is?

I dont know if this mod is broken at least for me. Even with fresh clean games and saves I cannot access or customize the Defeat mod in the mod menu. When selecting the menus it will show nothing and then the mod itself will lock up the other mod menus forcing you to leave and return to the game in order to re-enter the mod menu again. I dont know if anyone else has this issue but I wanted to let everyone know.

This is exactly the same problem I have. Haven't been able to get this mod working properly since version 2.0. There are various workarounds that people have tried and seem to work for many people but haven't for myself. It's too bad because there really seems to be a lot of potential with this mod, but perhaps it is caused by interactions with other mods I run. 

SAME ISSUE HERE

I too can not get the mod to complete the load in the menu. It shows listed in the config menus but when I click it to see the mod preferences it just hangs and never displays any of the settings. It is not active in the game either ... I've cleaned and reinstalled multiple times and left it alone after trying to load to see if it eventually will snap in but I'm at a loss what is causing the issue. For the moment it's totally non functional. Is there any tool I can use to help troubleshoot what the issue is?

Try TE5Edit

SAME ISSUE HERE

The way I fixed it was reinstalling SKSE and SkyUI. After loading just sit there for a few minutes for your MCM menu to read a dead entry and to clear it.

Edit: That will have to be done for each character though. I haven't found a different fix other than that.