The mod will appear in MCM, and I can alter all the values in the menu, but there is no impact on the game itself (i.e. no features of the mod will take place).

I did notice that on the general option screen for the mod, it reads as follows:

Clean Up   Click Here

Mod Status:  Enabled-----

Uninstall   Click Here

Mod Status:  Disabled-----

Reinstall   Click Here

I'm not entirely sure why the first status is enabled, and the second is disabled, or what may be influencing that.  Load order has not changed this result, from what I've been seeing.

Had the same problem of hornguy. I think its the mods problem and why are there "$" in front of the menu options?

The $ signs in the menu is actually an old problem, unrelated to mods. It happens when there's a missing localization file, use the verify integrity of game cache function in Steam and that should fix it. As for not being able to open the mods options in MCM, that seems to happen when you have the mod installed and you start a new game, try disabling the mod, saving, and reenabling the mod.

huzzah first post, a lurker no more.

I found an alternate way to enable SexLab Defeat in a new game. I don't know if it'll work for everyone else, but I just create a new game let all my other mods load then save the game. I then just exit and enable Defeat and wait around 5 minutes or so for MCM to register the menu.

Load your save, click Uninstall in MCM, leave the menu and wait until you see the notification, save, quit the game.

Deactivate the esp, load the game, wait a bit, save.

Quit the game, reactivate the esp and you're good to go.

If you had v2.0, you need to delete everything related to the mod during the uninstallation process.

This process needs to be done every update unless there is few changes in scripts.

Two problems i'm having.

1- When my health drops below the threshold on the mod (in this case 30%). I go to the ground, my gear gets unequipped like it is suppose to do, then i get up in a boxing stance, stuck in an idle and the Being Raped effect gets added. However the raper merely walks away and does whenever he wants except for the rape.

2-Me trying to rape something, i couldn't do it no matter what i did, however i think i was just pressing the wrong keys.

Mods that i have that i think would cause problems with it: Skyre, SOS, and Dance of Death.

Two problems i'm having.

1- When my health drops below the threshold on the mod (in this case 30%). I go to the ground, my gear gets unequipped like it is suppose to do, then i get up in a boxing stance, stuck in an idle and the Being Raped effect gets added. However the raper merely walks away and does whenever he wants except for the rape.

2-Me trying to rape something, i couldn't do it no matter what i did, however i think i was just pressing the wrong keys.

Mods that i have that i think would cause problems with it: Skyre, SOS, and Dance of Death.

You know, my game actually kept crashing when I had SOS installed so I uninstalled it. Maybe this was the conflict?

Load your save, click Uninstall in MCM, leave the menu and wait until you see the notification, save, quit the game.

Deactivate the esp, load the game, wait a bit, save.

Quit the game, reactivate the esp and you're good to go.

If you had v2.0, you need to delete everything related to the mod during the uninstallation process.

This process needs to be done every update unless there is few changes in scripts.

Thank you for your help. And thanks for the great mod.

Two problems i'm having.

You know, my game actually kept crashing when I had SOS installed so I uninstalled it. Maybe this was the conflict?

Gave it a try, doesn't seem to be it. SOS doesn't seem to be the problem for me.

Side note: I pressed the right buttons for my character raping a bandit (I held them down during the take-down). However, after striping her of her studded armor, i stayed in a crouching position still wearing mine, while she crawled away for about 5 minutes (I set a timer on my phone and got a drink in the meantime). When i got back, nothing changed except for the bandit was pretty faraway and then i chose to come here and report my findings. Hope it helps with bug fixing.

you should add a option that exclude lydia of being a aggressor

really almost after each fight when my character turns around she has a new victim , male  and female   and most frustrating when i  sollicit  her  for some fun she  bluntly tells me  she prefers the company of  other women ( sexlab romance)  facepalm

or maybe i should change my settings

anyway well done

themod  seems to work well   for me,  no issues till now

except  when you start a new character   i  need to deactivate , save  and reactivate the mod before the mcm menu works properly

not really a big issue  tho

this mod works good but i noticed a bug that when i tie up the npc there hands are by there side instead of behind them like sanguines debauchery and you cannot rape them when they are tied up. also after you untie them the mod is broken and you  cant  choke ppl out to rob them  or rape ect. im not sure if the resist raping is working correctly i dont see no animations and get raped everytime. another funny thing is the crime reporting. wheni raped them infront of other ppl they dont do anything. i raped the in keeper lady in riverwood. nothing, but when i chased her and we were outside gerdur and two others were trying to kill me. i use gamepad with xpadder though.

Rin, there is no any incompatibility with Sos or DoD.

Your problem sounds a lot like you didn't run fnis or all rape animations are disabled in the framework, this is what happens if Defeat cannot find an animation.

Kleinstaff, you can always deactivate the Companion as aggressor feature and only use the hotkey function for your companion. (Hotkey are still working if the feature is disabled.)

JUSSME, those are aspect I'm gonna improve, most likely in the next update.

As for animation for the resist, I can't add animation of those resists because the player is in bleedout state and the animation system or Skyrim is really annoying to work with.

If your char is weak you have really few chance to resist event against a weak foe, if you fail your char will just groan.

I'll add a optionnal message box for the resist.

I'm adding new animations for the next update, mostly vanilla but without any restrictions and bugs, like the stripping animation, it will be reintegrated without the telepot bug.

I'll improve the Tie up funtion with this (animation for the Tie up and for the victim), and add a ReferenceAlias system to it.

I'll reintegrate the v2.0 activate system too but improved a little as a option, some of you wanted this. (I'm gonna add the Necro rape in this one as test.)

some time ago when i downloaded defeat 3.1, it works i hit npc untill it's hp low then press G it show menu like rape rob or tie then i uninstall the mod , until recently i want to try it again but it dont works then i think maybe my file corrupted so i try to redownload but there is defeat 3.1 no more, so i download 3.2

play with new game character, open menu in mcm there is sexlab defeat below sexlab but then i click the sexlab defeat there is sub menu but the sub menu empty when clicked, i have to quit the mcm menu to setting other mod mcm menu

i turn off all other mod then try again, the sexlab defeat mcm menu shows it's content then i try to defeat npc (damage their hp tp below 20%) then i try press G, shift+G, but none is working , i cant knokdown, rape , tie , there is no menu , and npc just kill me ,not doing something else

i try turn on and off my plugin and it seem Enhanced charater edit + character making extender make the sexlab defeat mcm shows blank menu

still with / without ece+cme the sexlab defeat not working , but to make sure sexlab woking in my game other mod like matchmaker still work

some time ago when i downloaded defeat 3.1, it works i hit npc untill it's hp low then press G it show menu like rape rob or tie then i uninstall the mod , until recently i want to try it again but it dont works then i think maybe my file corrupted so i try to redownload but there is defeat 3.1 no more, so i download 3.2

play with new game character, open menu in mcm there is sexlab defeat below sexlab but then i click the sexlab defeat there is sub menu but the sub menu empty when clicked, i have to quit the mcm menu to setting other mod mcm menu

i turn off all other mod then try again, the sexlab defeat mcm menu shows it's content then i try to defeat npc (damage their hp tp below 20%) then i try press G, shift+G, but none is working , i cant knokdown, rape , tie , there is no menu , and npc just kill me ,not doing something else

i try turn on and off my plugin and it seem Enhanced charater edit + character making extender make the sexlab defeat mcm shows blank menu

still with / without ece+cme the sexlab defeat not working , but to make sure sexlab woking in my game other mod like matchmaker still work

IMPORTANT: If the MCM menu doesn't appear in MCM, go once in MCM, close the menu and wait a little (5min~) until you see that a menu has been registered in the top left of the screen.

Drop the BSA and the esp files in Data in your game folder.

You can also use Nexus Mod Manager which is recommended.

Rin, there is no any incompatibility with Sos or DoD.

Kleinstaff, you can always deactivate the Companion as aggressor feature and only use the hotkey function for your companion. (Hotkey are still working if the feature is disabled.)

oohh i know  i was just pointing out how hillarious  this  mod sometimes turn out

Farkas getting raped by a giant in the previous  version  ( horny) lydia that humps everythiong on 2 legs except her thane

was meant as a compliment

IMPORTANT: If the MCM menu doesn't appear in MCM, go once in MCM, close the menu and wait a little (5min~) until you see that a menu has been registered in the top left of the screen.

Drop the BSA and the esp files in Data in your game folder.

You can also use Nexus Mod Manager which is recommended.

no it's no use waiting for my case never solve the problem

the reason why my first attempt with 3.1 works because i use my old save game not new game

then just now i just found out the "alternative star - Live another life" is partially not compatible

new save game with alternative start mess up the sexlab defeat

any save game with alternative start after sleeping in the bed, should do

now MCM menu show up and the hotkey works

iwhen i go into mcm menu i cannot edit the options i select a menu in sexlab defeat and nothing shows up. my other mcm menus work fine

I'm having this problem as well. Defeat shows up in MCM, but when i click it and click one of the options the menu dosen't show up, and mcm won't let me select anything else till i back out of the MCM menu

iwhen i go into mcm menu i cannot edit the options i select a menu in sexlab defeat and nothing shows up. my other mcm menus work fine

I'm having this problem as well. Defeat shows up in MCM, but when i click it and click one of the options the menu dosen't show up, and mcm won't let me select anything else till i back out of the MCM menu

Try reinstalling SKSE and SkyUI. This does not require a clean save, just don't go playing the game while doing this. Turn the game on after every un/reinstall, to witness these things being un/reinstalled, and see the errors and stuff. Upon reinstallation of both (SkyUI second/last), you'll see all messages pop up, but always give them time to register! :angry:

AwfulArchdemon  

Upgraded from 2.0 to 3.2 (with nothing in between) and everything work as intended, 

Goubo! regarding your idea of a "hostel" mod for skyrim (you wrote about that in the ideas thread).... you're a sick person!

But deep inside... I'll be the first downloader!   :lol:

You made me laugh, thanks. ^^

This idea will probably end up in Defeat, not as complicated as I've described but at least the abduct NPC part. (I always loved the idea of storing NPCs like a rare weapon in my display room... like in the Groovatron mod in Fallout nv.)