Sure there will be filter. I can't stand beast sex myself.

If the menu dosen't appear at all maybe this command will help:

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

It will re-register all menus in MCM.

I did it and this happend:

It say to me that he have found 9 new register MCM menu, but when i oppen it there is only 8...

By the way i've test to: uninstall all sexlab mod and pulgins/requierement, SKSE and SkyUI to, réinstalling(french word spotted) SKSE and SkyUI, réinstalling sexlab with defeat etc... and it change nothing  :-/

I'll send you a script file for testing.

There are two things missing from this mod (to be more better ^^):

- Execution - execute a npc tied up (perform a killmove on him, I think especially that used against spiders)
- Torture - torture a npc tied up, with 3 ways:
   - Soft: kick and punch animation
   - Sexual: maybe with zaz animation
   - Gore: with many blood, scream and explicit sounds (finally kill the NPC)

When it comes to work will killmove animations, trust me this is a mess, the only one who work great is the one already in the mod to knock down, there is the snap neck one but it trigger 2/4 for some reason... but I'll see if I can integrate this one.

As for the spider one, forget about it, impossible to make this animation work on humanoid, the bleedout killmove doesn't work either.

For tie up, some option will be integrated later.

There are two things missing from this mod (to be more better ^^):

- Execution - execute a npc tied up (perform a killmove on him, I think especially that used against spiders)

- Torture - torture a npc tied up, with 3 ways:

- Soft: kick and punch animation

- Sexual: maybe with zaz animation

- Gore: with many blood, scream and explicit sounds (finally kill the NPC)

When it comes to work will killmove animations, trust me this is a mess, the only one who work great is the one already in the mod to knock down, there is the snap neck one but it trigger 2/4 for some reason... but I'll see if I can integrate this one.

As for the spider one, forget about it, impossible to make this animation work on humanoid, the bleedout killmove doesn't work either.

For tie up, some option will be integrated later.

I don't know if you know "ultimate combat" on nexus, it's a mod that allows the NPC to perform special movement draw of killmove animations

- Like giving a kick to break your defense

- Jumping, sword in front

etc.

there is also the mod "radiance" which create an event in which you can see guards execute an outlaw

Maybe can help you...

If the menu dosen't appear at all maybe this command will help:

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

It will re-register all menus in MCM.

I did it and this happend:

It say to me that he have found 9 new register MCM menu, but when i oppen it there is only 8...

By the way i've test to: uninstall all sexlab mod and pulgins/requierement, SKSE and SkyUI to, réinstalling(french word spotted) SKSE and SkyUI, réinstalling sexlab with defeat etc... and it change nothing  :-/

Is your Skyrim setup in english or french ? Mine is in english (even if i'm french) because of incompatibility with lot of mods.The only thing i can notice is the (somewhat) impossibility for my female PC to rape a NPC (male or female, don't work). maybe it's a limitation of this mod ?

Hmm , I have only one problem the companions geting knocked down , but they dont getting raped from enemy npcs...

Only my player character is raped by npcs , gangrape and all other things are working. and iam using a vanilla companion Mjoll for testing.

is this maybe incompatible with submit ? in companion rape.

I don't know if you know "ultimate combat" on nexus, it's a mod that allows the NPC to perform special movement draw of killmove animations

etc.

there is also the mod "radiance" which create an event in which you can see guards execute an outlaw

Maybe can help you...

Will take a look thanks.

Hmm , I have only one problem the companions geting knocked down , but they dont getting raped from enemy npcs...

Only my player character is raped by npcs , gangrape and all other things are working. and iam using a vanilla companion Mjoll for testing.

That's wierd, how do they act when the companion is knocked down? The aggressor stays in front of the companion? I don't know if there is an incompatibility there, I'll try to find a better system to handle NPC vs NPC later, the one I made isn't the best way to do it, this is clearly the script I don't like in the mod, this one and the old player as aggressor one, which I'm rewritting from scratch to include it as an option, just for you.. :P

As for the mod I'm sorry but I couldn't resist to add my idea of abducting NPCs, about half of the work is done:

So basically when a NPC is tied up you can put him into a bag and take it in your inventory and you can carry him into your own personnal prison, you can put the trapdoor of the prison anywhere you want by clicking a button in MCM, you can also teleport directly into the prison with Modifier and resist SA (shift+down) then you need to activate one a the door cell to throw the npc in it, I'll add more interesting options once you activate the door cell when there is a NPC in it later. (Need to have ideas first :P you can help me with that.)

10 slots, 5 luxury cells and 5 normal cells (don't make any difference for now). 

Oh, and I'll make a personnal home too with base stuff in it, crafting stations etc. this is always good.

Could have been a mod on its own but I don't feel doing another mod.

As for the algorithm for knocking down npcs I've added a simple lvl and stamina check and a 20% bonus when you are sneaking/out of combat, works kinda great but maybe still a little too easy. (This is ONLY for attempts to knock down from behind, no matter what, if a NPC is low hp (slider in mcm) there is no resist.)

I have just installed this mod on a fresh install of the game and a brand new char, but when i get beaten they undress and my char and stand back up and the sound effects play but both chars just stand there and when they are finished they both fall down.

Can anyone suggest anything i could try.

I have just installed this mod on a fresh install of the game and a brand new char, but when i get beaten they undress and my char and stand back up and the sound effects play but both chars just stand there and when they are finished they both fall down.

make sure you have update FNIS after installing the mod

Hi,

in front: I am sorry, if this is the wrong forum. I hope it is not.

I can't get neither Sexlab Defeat nor Sexlab Submit to work.

I even reinstalled Skyrim, so I have now only Skyrim (latest), SKSE (latest), SkyUI (4.0), FNIS (3.5), Sexlab (I tried both 1.14 and 1.15b) and Defeat (latest) / Submit (latest) as active mods (ok, SKSE technically is not a mod).

I deactivated Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Dawnguard. I now have no unofficial patches either. No UNP or CBBE, etc.

But no matter, how many mods I install or deinstall (I had about 70 before): The result is always the same.

What happens is, that after a fight, when the opponent is nearly dead, both Defeat (I press G) and Submit (I changed the submit-key to F1) declare that the opponent submits / is defeated. Both play their knocking down animation. 

Sexlab Defeat now pops the dialog (kill / rob / rape(?has another word for it?). Kill and rob works. Rape does not. Instead the opponent immediately starts fighting again. The same happens with Sexlab Submit - only that there is no dialog for Submit, but that is how it should be ... at least I think. Both mods never worked for me.

Sexlab works, because I can use Matchmaker without any problem.

Am I the only poor player, who weeps about that? What could possibly be the solution? 

I hope anybody can help me.

Thanks in front,

ManceCornel

make sure you have update FNIS after installing the mod

Updated and now show animations thanks just crashed when it siad has cum inside you after they bandit was done but i will give it another try and see if that was the mos thanks again.

As for the mod I'm sorry but I couldn't resist to add my idea of abducting NPCs, about half of the work is done:

So basically when a NPC is tied up you can put him into a bag and take it in your inventory and you can carry him into your own personnal prison, you can put the trapdoor of the prison anywhere you want by clicking a button in MCM, you can also teleport directly into the prison with Modifier and resist SA (shift+down) then you need to activate one a the door cell to throw the npc in it, I'll add more interesting options once you activate the door cell when there is a NPC in it later. (Need to have ideas first :P you can help me with that.)

10 slots, 5 luxury cells and 5 normal cells (don't make any difference for now). 

Oh, and I'll make a personnal home too with base stuff in it, crafting stations etc. this is always good.

Goubo that's ambitious (beside being sick!). A new "hostel" house in skyrim. I would advice to make a spin off mod to gain "visibility". Like "Defeat prison" or the like

As for the algorithm for knocking down npcs I've added a simple lvl and stamina check and a 20% bonus when you are sneaking/out of combat, works kinda great but maybe still a little too easy. (This is ONLY for attempts to knock down from behind, no matter what, if a NPC is low hp (slider in mcm) there is no resist.)

Please, use this resources to use in the victims XD and a counterpart where someone capture your char and take u to some dungeon like that, thnx in advance!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20002-wip-o3dbondagetest-cosmetic-update/

All right, I just cracked it open in the CK to see what I could tell, and right off the bat got a couple of errors directly regarding MCM. Something's awry methinks.

SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "SexLabDefeatMCMscr", missing file?
SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "SexLabDefeatConfig", missing file?
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::OnOffPagg_var on any VM scripts for form 'SexLabDefeatMCMAndRessources' (0304B8D1) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for PERK Form 'SexLabDefeatSneakR' (0302F9C5).
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::OnOffPagg_var on any VM scripts for form 'SexLabDefeatMCMAndRessources' (0304B8D1) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for PERK Form 'SexLabDefeatCombatR' (03032F9E).

edit: can confirm the SLDefeat 2.x menu loads just fine. It's something with 3.x that's causing the fuss. Also tried with both SkyUI 3.4 and 4.1 in case it was something on that end, but the results were the same.

Hi,

in front: I am sorry, if this is the wrong forum. I hope it is not.

I can't get neither Sexlab Defeat nor Sexlab Submit to work.

I even reinstalled Skyrim, so I have now only Skyrim (latest), SKSE (latest), SkyUI (4.0), FNIS (3.5), Sexlab (I tried both 1.14 and 1.15b) and Defeat (latest) / Submit (latest) as active mods (ok, SKSE technically is not a mod).

I deactivated Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Dawnguard. I now have no unofficial patches either. No UNP or CBBE, etc.

But no matter, how many mods I install or deinstall (I had about 70 before): The result is always the same.

What happens is, that after a fight, when the opponent is nearly dead, both Defeat (I press G) and Submit (I changed the submit-key to F1) declare that the opponent submits / is defeated. Both play their knocking down animation. 

Sexlab Defeat now pops the dialog (kill / rob / rape(?has another word for it?). Kill and rob works. Rape does not. Instead the opponent immediately starts fighting again. The same happens with Sexlab Submit - only that there is no dialog for Submit, but that is how it should be ... at least I think. Both mods never worked for me.

Sexlab works, because I can use Matchmaker without any problem.

Am I the only poor player, who weeps about that? What could possibly be the solution? 

I hope anybody can help me.

Thanks in front,

ManceCornel

What you are seeing is {Kill / Rob / Rouse}. The rouse option actually allows the npc to stand back up. If you want the rape option to appear you need to sheath your weapon and then press G. The rape option should appear amoung the list of options then. Additionally, if you want to go straight to raping an npc without selecting from a menu you should hold the modifier key(shift by default) and G together. I hope it works for you good luck.

As the "installation" instructions are very strange (to my eyes), I need some help actually getting this mod to work. I have all the requirements, but my SexLabDefeat menu will not populate at all. Please tell me how to get this mod to work, from start to finish.

etc.

Maybe can help you...

Will take a look thanks.

That's wierd, how do they act when the companion is knocked down? The aggressor stays in front of the companion? I don't know if there is an incompatibility there, I'll try to find a better system to handle NPC vs NPC later, the one I made isn't the best way to do it, this is clearly the script I don't like in the mod, this one and the old player as aggressor one, which I'm rewritting from scratch to include it as an option, just for you.. :P

Well, the same goes for submit , if I submit to an enemy the companion does that too but just standing there and looking how my player character is being raped.

And In Defeat they hitting my companion until she is smashed to the ground and then they attacking me directly and didnt recgonize the beautiful body of the companion -.-.

Hmm maybe she is to ugly ? who knows.

No really they just hitting the companion down until 0 health and then they attacking me with 20 % life and I getting raped immediatly after the knock back animation.

and the other attackers are standing around my player character and waiting for their turn :/.

Edit: in version 2.0 of defeat standalone followers like aurora and the vanilla ones are working in combat rape.

but since I installed 3.0 and 3.1/3.2 it isnt working anymore , I deleted all old scrips with clean save and all other things.

I think after my playthrough with all quests I will start a new game for testing :).

All right, I just cracked it open in the CK to see what I could tell, and right off the bat got a couple of errors directly regarding MCM. Something's awry methinks.

SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "SexLabDefeatMCMscr", missing file?
SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "SexLabDefeatConfig", missing file?
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::OnOffPagg_var on any VM scripts for form 'SexLabDefeatMCMAndRessources' (0304B8D1) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for PERK Form 'SexLabDefeatSneakR' (0302F9C5).
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::OnOffPagg_var on any VM scripts for form 'SexLabDefeatMCMAndRessources' (0304B8D1) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for PERK Form 'SexLabDefeatCombatR' (03032F9E).

edit: can confirm the SLDefeat 2.x menu loads just fine. It's something with 3.x that's causing the fuss. Also tried with both SkyUI 3.4 and 4.1 in case it was something on that end, but the results were the same.

That is interesting, thank you! Since perks are not added in v3.0 this variable may mess up the menu plus I changed the name of this variable... if the problem is from this it should be fixed for the next version then.

Shinji, yeah making a plugin seems to be a good idea I guess.

Jbutton, yes this is a known bug that I have a hard time to fix since I never experienced it.

I have a problem, when i have activated the "pre-sex foreplay" option, i get stuck in the bleeding animation before being raped, or in the undressing animaion before raping. It's only me? it's intended or is a problem whith the framework and the only way to make the mod?

Whole the pre-sex foreplay option is desactivated, the mod works fine for me (for the moment)

For those ppl who had experienced with the menu appear on MCM but blank, I presume you tested it on your new save game?

I had very same issues once, then I figured it out that the menu it's worked on my old save game, so I would likely to suggest you if you like to create a new game, disable this plugin for temporary till you reach riverwood then you may activate the plugin again. If you using alternate start mod, then I would suggest activate this plugin when you already choose your life and not while in the room. you might try it folks, hope can help ;)

Guest Ann Ominous

I am not sure which MOD is doing it, but I got a bandit follower who will not go away. He was the first guy to grab my PC when the character left everything at home and went running up naked to group of bandits. He always has his knife drawn, but after the first rape he just follows... everywhere... I looted the area without killing anyone and fast traveled away. He has conversation options from A.P. prostitution and the MOD that lets you talk npcs into sex, get speech skill ups from it and relationship improvement. Is he from this MOD or  Sanguines Debauchery or one of the others? Is there a point to him, expect someone to enslave so I can park him somewhere, or is this a broken quest. I could easily kill the npc, but I am curious what is suppose to happen with him.

These are the MOD he could be from.

Reading APSexIdles ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...
Reading SexiS ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations)

For those ppl who had experienced with the menu appear on MCM but blank, I pressume you tested it on your new save game?

I had very same issues once, then I figured it out that the menu it's worked on my old save game, so I would likely to suggest you if you like to create a new game, disable this plugin for temporary till you reach riverwood then you may activate the plugin again. If you using alternate start mod, then I would suggest activate this plugin while you already choose your life and not while in the room. you might try it folks, hope can help ;)

I'll give this a shot, but on the save file that this works on, I had it on from the start and it wasn't working then, either - it just suddenly started responding while I was fiddling around with it inside Alvor's house. My new file on the other hand is well past Alvor's house and still isn't doing anything.