Will be implemented in the next update as test in the Activate feature, but don't expect too much as I did not find a way around the resurrect command (Well I did but can't be implemented with the Framework), still doing some tests about it but it is bug feast.

About beastially animations, it is pointless to code something around this now, it will be implemented in the Framework so we'll have to wait a little.

Oh, nothing to do with it but, you CAN'T knock down a NPC with AK with magic in your hands.

Some notes about the mod,

- I've added head, gloves and feet to the stripping function, I think I'm gonna add a chance for the armor to be destroyed if it is clothes or light armor with a particular sound to it, also some gold stolen.

- Tie up function work better with those new animations, all I need is a gagged muffled "Mmmh!" for male and female and it would be perfect, if someone know where I could find that kind of sound let me know!

- Greatly improved the Rob option, you can undress and steal the armor and jewelry of your victim still alive.

Gonna add resist algorithm for Player as aggressor tomorrow.

I would also like to add a chance to be abducted and put into prison in differents hideouts throughout Skyrim if gang-raped by bandits (from there you could try to escape just like when you are in prison), but maybe in the update after this one. (A lot of work.)

I have done this and it still occurs. Just an update.

I dont know if this mod is broken at least for me. Even with fresh clean games and saves I cannot access or customize the Defeat mod in the mod menu. When selecting the menus it will show nothing and then the mod itself will lock up the other mod menus forcing you to leave and return to the game in order to re-enter the mod menu again. I dont know if anyone else has this issue but I wanted to let everyone know.

This is exactly the same problem I have. Haven't been able to get this mod working properly since version 2.0. There are various workarounds that people have tried and seem to work for many people but haven't for myself. It's too bad because there really seems to be a lot of potential with this mod, but perhaps it is caused by interactions with other mods I run. 

SAME ISSUE HERE

I too can not get the mod to complete the load in the menu. It shows listed in the config menus but when I click it to see the mod preferences it just hangs and never displays any of the settings. It is not active in the game either ... I've cleaned and reinstalled multiple times and left it alone after trying to load to see if it eventually will snap in but I'm at a loss what is causing the issue. For the moment it's totally non functional. Is there any tool I can use to help troubleshoot what the issue is?

The way I fixed it was reinstalling SKSE and SkyUI. After loading just sit there for a few minutes for your MCM menu to read a dead entry and to clear it.

Edit: That will have to be done for each character though. I haven't found a different fix other than that.

Will be implemented in the next update as test in the Activate feature, but don't expect too much as I did not find a way around the resurrect command (Well I did but can't be implemented with the Framework), still doing some tests about it but it is bug feast.

About beastially animations, it is pointless to code something around this now, it will be implemented in the Framework so we'll have to wait a little.

Oh, nothing to do with it but, you CAN'T knock down a NPC with AK with magic in your hands.

- I've added head, gloves and feet to the stripping function, I think I'm gonna add a chance for the armor to be destroyed if it is clothes or light armor with a particular sound to it, also some gold stolen.

- Tie up function work better with those new animations, all I need is a gagged muffled "Mmmh!" for male and female and it would be perfect, if someone know where I could find that kind of sound let me know!

- Greatly improved the Rob option, you can undress and steal the armor and jewelry of your victim still alive.

I would also like to add a chance to be abducted and put into prison in differents hideouts throughout Skyrim if gang-raped by bandits (from there you could try to escape just like when you are in prison), but maybe in the update after this one. (A lot of work.)

Any info on my issue on last page? much appreicated :)

GAH tired of trying to find an answer through 16 pages heres my problem.

I decided to get 3.2 But as someone who completely forgot that yeah I gotta do the uninstall from the MCM menu, I had both installed at once,

Both menus appeared, the mod worked fine, but the second mod had the empty menu,  I uninstalled the 3.0 properly loaded an earlier save, the old menu is fixed, but whenever I try to uninstall it, My character plops dead.....

Making it impossible to properly uninstall it from MCM.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

My load order. (used the export function of NMM)

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
DonMichHeels.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Estrus Chaurus.esp=1
Estrus Chaurus DG.esp=0
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
MorSit.esp=1
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
NewmillerLO1.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
TavernClothes-MTM.esp=1
SextremeLoadingScreens.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Maybe this?

I decided to get 3.2 But as someone who completely forgot that yeah I gotta do the uninstall from the MCM menu, I had both installed at once,

Both menus appeared, the mod worked fine, but the second mod had the empty menu,  I uninstalled the 3.0 properly loaded an earlier save, the old menu is fixed, but whenever I try to uninstall it, My character plops dead.....

Looks like a DeferredKill problem, use the SD immortal fix, should fix this.

Maybe this?

Looks like a DeferredKill problem, use the SD immortal fix, should fix this.

I used Immortal command without the fix, I had clicked Uninstall it uninstalled, without killing me, I saved, exited, Uninstalled the files using NMM, unless I have to find and delete more, I CTD when I loaded the new save... How would the fix have helped?

Used the fix, somehow helped, Didn't Crash, saved, exited, uninstalled the fix.  now installing 3.2 cleanly yay.

-.- Didn't work.... Got the blank menu like others, did not get the new menu...

How is it that Installing 3.0 ON TOP of 2.0 WORKED better than going through this hectic mess..

And then realized yeah shit. You have an animation in here and bam I needed to Run FNIS update GAHHHH

First i have to say that this mod is really fun and works very, very well.

I have just two questions:

Is there a possibility that you add a slider or an option so the user can adjust how many percent of all bad guys try to rape? Because currently all NPC try to rape my Character once she drops under the % ?

Does the player as rapist works only for friendly NPC's or for enemies in a fight too who got low HP?

Is there a possibility that you add a slider or an option so the user can adjust how many percent of all bad guys try to rape? Because currently all NPC try to rape my Character once she drops under the % ?

I'd like to second the addition of a customizable percent chance for an enemy to attempt rape. I'm currently using Defeat and Sanguine's Debauchery together, since most of the time one of my followers might go down in battle without myself being defeated and I'd like sex to occur then, but a 100% chance sometimes messes with the inverse, requiring me to turn off follower victims whenever SD starts up.

First i have to say that this mod is really fun and works very, very well.

I have just two questions:

I second that. Not every bandit in the woods would want to rape me! Maybe is a faithful husband, maybe he's omo, maybe he's into argonians.

Then Goubo, let's face it... 

You're on the first line regarding the very hyped animal animations.

When the time will come (sexlab Framework ver 3.0 it seems), It would be nice to have a similar slider (rape chance) for the animals at least. I could figure out being assaulted  sometimes by a very horny wolf, but I suppose most of the animals would look at me  just as food.

Bazaba, just read the description "Player as aggressor".

As for the chance of being knocked down then raped slider chance, I can do that yes.

For the companion problem I'll eventually code something around "Player can't get raped if his companion aren't knocked down too" but not likely for the next version.

For the MCM I've added versioning, I hope this will fix problems some have with the menu.

And yes, I'll support beasts, I've actually few ideas about this, like if you are low hp the next hit of a beast will rip off your armor and the hit after will begin the rape. (Meaning if you are naked a beast will rape you.) :)

I have a problem where I cant see the text on the MCM menu so I cannot configure it, any way to resolve this problem?

wait, the mod can take 5 real minute to load on the MCM menu

Guess I wasn't patient enough ;)

Just throwing my hat in the ring as well. I can't get the menu to load at all. I left it for about 20 minutes last night, still never came up.

If the menu dosen't appear at all maybe this command will help:

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

It will re-register all menus in MCM.

I did it and this happend:

It say to me that he have found 9 new register MCM menu, but when i oppen it there is only 8...

By the way i've test to: uninstall all sexlab mod and pulgins/requierement, SKSE and SkyUI to, réinstalling(french word spotted) SKSE and SkyUI, réinstalling sexlab with defeat etc... and it change nothing  :-/

Goubo, I hope you incorporate the ability to disable some Beasts in their eventual inclusion.

Cause I personally can't stand bears raping my character. I find it to be absurd.

But thats just me.

A more specific beast "filter" would be wonderful, if/when that capability comes out. I had to sadly disable lovers creatures in my oblivion game due to constant (-CONSTANT-) deer and rabbit stalkers.

There are two things missing from this mod (to be more better ^^):

- Execution - execute a npc tied up (perform a killmove on him, I think especially that used against spiders)
- Torture - torture a npc tied up, with 3 ways:
   - Soft: kick and punch
animation
   - Sexual: maybe with zaz animation
   - Gore: with many blood, scream and explicit sounds (finally kill the NPC)

Goubo, I hope you incorporate the ability to disable some Beasts in their eventual inclusion.

Cause I personally can't stand bears raping my character. I find it to be absurd.

But thats just me.

Our Dovahkiin should be relieved that there isn't any Ogrim in Skyrim. Although I suppose being raped by a Frost Atronach might be... unpleasant.