Hey :) Giving this mod another go alongside Submit after using it for quite a while. Figured it was time to check on the new stuff from Defeat, some of it sounds great :D including the future ideas I've been reading about.

Now, question: Is there any sort of check when you're going to strip/undress an NPC once they are tied up?

I just tested it; Walked into a house, tied up a sleeping woman, then went to undress her and I keep getting "Get away from me!" kinda dialogs.

Everything up to that point works great, which leads me to think it may not be a problem/bug, rather just a mechanic I'm overlooking? If so, how would you go about undressing a tied up (sleeping) victim?

Thanks in advance, and keep it up :)

For those ppl who had experienced with the menu appear on MCM but blank, I pressume you tested it on your new save game?

I had very same issues once, then I figured it out that the menu it's worked on my old save game, so I would likely to suggest you if you like to create a new game, disable this plugin for temporary till you reach riverwood then you may activate the plugin again. If you using alternate start mod, then I would suggest activate this plugin while you already choose your life and not while in the room. you might try it folks, hope can help ;)

I'll give this a shot, but on the save file that this works on, I had it on from the start and it wasn't working then, either - it just suddenly started responding while I was fiddling around with it inside Alvor's house. My new file on the other hand is well past Alvor's house and still isn't doing anything.

By Jove, I think this worked! I had it off at new game startup, chose owner of Honeyside as my alternate start, and then activated the esp. After it registered the menu, it was working fine!

I have a problem, I got the mod working for the most part, and I can be raped, but none of the animations work. We both just stand there in the T pose. I updated FNIS and still nothing. Not really sure what is going on.

Well try to update SKSE/FNIS , make sure you have skeleton arm fix , and you can both do a behavior consitence Check if it stil don't work... well, no idea :-/

But the next version coming soon and as goubo said this version (3.3 version) will be better (i mean not to much bug with mcm, animation etc...) so be patient this is only what i can say to you.

Ugh :( Sadly I've come across the reason why I stopped using the mod. I was hoping maybe that would have sorted itself out in time but nope D:

Basically more often than not after a Rape scene involving more than one person my game will either Freeze or Crash :(

Something interesting I noticed this last time was that, there were 2 forsworn, and they gang-banged me, aka a Threesome occurred (I set the threesome chance to 80%). After the threesome was over and they were done I wasn't crashing just yet, but then just as things should have carried on, one of the forsworn started undressing again, presumably getting ready for a regular rape involving the 2 of us instead of 3, and this is when the game crashed.

Any ideas what's going on? I don't have these kind of problems when I'm getting raped through Submit, which makes me think maybe there's a bit of unnecessary overload somewhere? I've no idea about modding or scripting so I'm just tossing blank ideas here.

Also to reiterate something I noticed yesterday and readdressing my previous post before it gets buried away; whenever I hogtie someone, everything works just fine -except- the Undress feature. If I try to undress the hogtied victim they will say lines such as "Don't even think about it!" and no undressing will happen. Any ideas on that?

I'll keep the mod around and give it a few more tries at least until I get a response here. Either way thanks for the time and effort that went and goes into the mod. Just wish I could use it without crashing most of the time :(

For those ppl who had experienced with the menu appear on MCM but blank, I pressume you tested it on your new save game?

I had very same issues once, then I figured it out that the menu it's worked on my old save game, so I would likely to suggest you if you like to create a new game, disable this plugin for temporary till you reach riverwood then you may activate the plugin again. If you using alternate start mod, then I would suggest activate this plugin while you already choose your life and not while in the room. you might try it folks, hope can help ;)

Interesting! This worked perfectly. Didn't install until after I got to Riverwood and all the scripted tutoral/intro crap was over, and this time the menu popped right up with no problems or delay.

Thanks!

Goubo - I guess something with all the scriptedness of the intro tutorial must be interfering with the mod? I've only just gotten into Skyrim so haven't played around with the CK much yet - I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.

Some question/suggestion is it possible to add in an optional player victim effect where you actually get robbed of all currently equipped gear, gold, and maybe a few randoms and/or the next 3 or 4 most expensive items on your character? Getting robbed is one of the things I saw Submit has but I think it is a little to kind about it.

Also possibly an option to get tied up after being raped and thus left to be raped again or by others? Again Submit has something similar but I don't really like how "kind" it is, tied up for only 10-40 seconds and the time frame is based on whether you chose to allow getting robbed or not robbed. Ideas I have for something like this is how long you are tied up for is based on multipule factors such as sneak skill and maybe lock pick or better yet one handed or destruction skill. All this being optional and like being raped with a chance to resist.

Finally is the resist option suppose to be 100% because since that option has been put in I haven't failed once leaving the only times I have been raped "against my will" have been when I just completely forgot. I say against my will because well I have just said ah to heck with it and let my character get raped.

To note reason I ask about "improved" options Submit already has is because I like Defeat's system just a little bit more and Submits author doesn't seem to be intrested in the whole Player as the Victim senario and well I knid of got Defeat for that whole perpose, I mean while the option to rape my enemies espesialy when I'm playing a evil character is nice I think if your going to add sex while adding a more immersive enviorment it wouldn't make much sense to just have bandits or any similar enemy for that matter that are just happy to kill you. They are outlaws with desires I'm sure and well I don't think they have any moral boundries concerning such if they are willing to kill you just to rob you.

Submit is not so Kind regarding the robbing part. Actually it stoles you ALL your gear and money. But in Submit is your choice to surrender. So that's why dtriakyl added some penalties. To avoid people surrendering all the way across dungeons.
Then is another problem. If you go forward in the robbed/tied stuff you would end maybe in Sanguine Debauchery territory. SD2 is supposed to be online sooner or later... somebody has news about that?

I almost have this mod working properly in Version 3.2. The biggest problem I have now is that I have modded the enemies to be so strong that I can hardly beat a skeever before I'm killed, let alone any human enemies.

One strange thing I've noticed is what happens when I view my lovely Nord lady for 60 seconds after she has been killed using the extended Death Cam. Enemies will stand around my character's body for awhile, and then kneel down beside her as if they were about to undress her for a rape scene. They then stand back up and walk away without doing anything to her. Is that because the game is technically over, or would they actually rape her corpse if the scene was allowed to continue?

Thank you for everything you have done with this mod. When everything gets worked out, my character will be walking around Skyrim looking for trouble.

ibanez85, on 29 Aug 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

Good tip!

It had not occurred to me to wait until I reached Riverwood, and I use alternate start. Lately I have been doing the "I was attacked and left for dead" start and by the time I reach Riverwood MCM has registered the menu. The key I have found is to disable defeat before even you start a new game, create your character, choose your start and start it, then save, exit, enable defeat, load the save and wait until you see that MCM has registered the menu...and not to forget to generate FNIS after disabling AND enabling(many frustrating T-poses followed by me saying "DAMNIT I FORGOT AGAIN"). Otherwise once I have the menu and can set it up I have had none of the other issues with it working. I generally prefer this for the combat aspect and keep Submit for the dialog option(kind of reminds me of AP with the "maybe Ysolda will...awww too bad, well maybe Camilla will...awww too bad, there is no way Saphire will but Ima try anyways...YAHTZEE!

Having the same issue as Monobabii above. roughly 1/5 times raping/being raped goes over smoothly, but the rest of the time I just crash to the desktop either right at the beginning or right after it ends.

FNIS, SKSE, Skyrim itself, and this mod are up to date and I've followed the instructions to the letter as far as I am ware, so I don't know if it's on my end.

Submit is not so Kind regarding the robbing part. Actually it stoles you ALL your gear and money.

From submit page

The player will be subjected to a brief beatdown, stripped of their equipped weapon/shield and armor and all of their gold. This will be put in the inventory of one of the two NPC's (Or the lone NPC in the event of a single encounter), so it can be reclaimed by killing the NPC. (Or making *them* submit!)

Again I think this is to kind as it is "Equipped" gear and money only. Like I said I think something like a few randoms or 3 to 4 expensive items, maybe put a weight limit for the later, would be a bit more realistic. Also something else I thought of is if this is possible maybe the more enemies within line of sight or something like that "rob" ,steal some goods and possibly take off running with them while your being raped, the player so the more enemied around the more you lose or could lose and the more people you may have to hunt down

Ultimately I just want to know if it is possible, the author might be willing to do, and just to put the suggestion out there if s/he is.

Submit is not so Kind regarding the robbing part. Actually it stoles you ALL your gear and money.

From submit page

The player will be subjected to a brief beatdown, stripped of their equipped weapon/shield and armor and all of their gold. This will be put in the inventory of one of the two NPC's (Or the lone NPC in the event of a single encounter), so it can be reclaimed by killing the NPC. (Or making *them* submit!)

Again I think this is to kind as it is "Equipped" gear and money only.

Actually:

• 19JUL13, ~2250CST:
  • Reworked Player/Follower stripping/robbing function during Surrender so that the Player-made upgrades and enchants are no longer stripped from the stolen items.
  • Reworked Player/Follower stripping/robbing function during Surrender so that both the Player and Follower are robbed of *all* items, not just the currently equipped items.

Hi,

your mod looks nice, anyway, I wonder: does the player suffer any damage or negative effect by being raped?

Usually, when you are staggered or bleeding out, you are very close to dying and having to reload your last save. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this mod gives you a chance to survive, actually making the game easier. This should come at a price, IMHO. Chance to get pregnant, contract a bad illness, getting robbed, caged, enslaved. These are a few ideas. They could be made toggleable in MCM.

SexLab Procreation and Sanguine's Debauchery do just that.

There are also the Slavery specific mods, but they are VERY alpha and a bit buggy.

^ Happened to me again in a new game, but this time, it was after my atronach killed the victim during the rape. Found a crude workaround using the CK: check for the SexLabDefeatHKActionEffect magic effect, uncheck the "Hide in UI" box, give it a school (Illusion should be fine) and set the effect cost to 0. You should be able to use the spell instead of the hotkey.

If the spell doesn't appear in game, add it with the console: type help HKAction to get the spell ID then player.addspell ID.

I just downloaded this mod, but I have an issue. When a male NPC initiates rape on my character, everything goes smoothly until the "action" is about to take place. What happens is that my character (female) plays her animation while the male raper (a bandit in this case) just stands still in a T shape, as if he didn't have any animations.

I've run FNIS, and I have SKSE, SexLab Framework and SkyUI. I also have ZaZ Animation Pack, but I don't think that should be a problem.

Is there anything wrong I've done, or anything I've forgotten to do? Is there a specific load order I'm supposed to go by or something?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have a problem, I got the mod working for the most part, and I can be raped, but none of the animations work. We both just stand there in the T pose. I updated FNIS and still nothing. Not really sure what is going on.

Well try to update SKSE/FNIS , make sure you have skeleton arm fix , and you can both do a behavior consitence Check if it stil don't work... well, no idea :-/

But the next version coming soon and as goubo said this version (3.3 version) will be better (i mean not to much bug with mcm, animation etc...) so be patient this is only what i can say to you.

Luckily, I got the animations to work after fiddling with FNIS more than i really should have had to. Although now the animations wont stop. They start in a position and keep going forever. I tried changing all the timers for the different stages and so on, but still nothing. It's getting close to working properly but not quite there. I have to go into the cleaner and stop the animations myself, because none of the hotkeys work either.

So generally the mod works fine after I fix the MCM not showing up issue, but whenever it goes into a rape, either me enacting it or being the victim, it plays the stripping animation, then says that a rape has been added. Do I need to install a sex animation mod?

If you made it to this thread, you may notice that the navigation bar just below the fancy "Lovers Lab" banner says "LoversLab>Skyrim>SexLab Framework>Downloads-SexLab Framework>SexLab Defeat"

The reason the subforum is SexLab Framework is that it uses the animations included in SexLab Framework. If the problem persists after getting the framework and installing it... Well, I wouldn't know what it could be then.