Guest smellbo

I can't believe I didn't see that "pipeline" pun

I'm actually a comedy genius, and completely intended for "pipeline" to refer to the much anticipated devious toilet seat. Yep.

So are there any new devices in the pipeline?

Yes.

Speaking of pipes have we resolved the issues with the

flush valve

?

We don't want to flood the whole Arcaneum again!

Yeah, there was a bug that was causing the particles to leak out of the simulation domain. That and the water was boiling because Bethesda didn't set up the atmospheric pressure correctly. It's probably dealt with, but making this kind of simulation with Papyrus, you never know.

Is this the mod that dictates how blindfolds for example actually work? I would personally like to have an alternative option on how blindfolds work as I personally usually just disable blindfolds these days as they do not entirely work how I would like to play. It most obviously a matter of taste but IMO limiting the *player's* visibility is not an optimal way to go. Sure, there is that mode where you can see things clear as day in third person, but that mode causes plenty of problems with enemy AI behavior. Also it pretty much all the weight is tossed on the player while the character suffers very little penalties.

For those blindfolds I would personally prefer no visibility penalties at all, but heavy penalties for all combat skills, reduced movement speed and chance of tripping on walking and with no running available at all.

There are also some lesser issues with the armbinder. In some cases there are serious issues with the terrain as you cannot jump with an armbinder fitted. Having the ability to jump would increase playability a bit. What I would like even more though would be the ability access the *map*.and even if you couldn't *use* any items it would still be nice to be able to check what you have. And the ability to check to see what magical effects (or maybe diseases) are on you would be nice too.

If any these things would be doable that would be great. If they actually get done too that would be even better ; :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

For those blindfolds I would personally prefer no visibility penalties at all, but heavy penalties for all combat skills, reduced movement speed and chance of tripping on walking and with no running available at all.

There are also some lesser issues with the armbinder. In some cases there are serious issues with the terrain as you cannot jump with an armbinder fitted. Having the ability to jump would increase playability a bit. What I would like even more though would be the ability access the *map*.and even if you couldn't *use* any items it would still be nice to be able to check what you have. And the ability to check to see what magical effects (or maybe diseases) are on you would be nice too.

i have long been annoyed that there is no option for no visual penalty. i play in 3rd person exclusively and my choice is cant move or cant see. stupid (imho). she's the one that has it on not me XD

i think armbinder jump is disabled because it cause it breaks the animation. i think.

but yeah, this is a topic for the integration thread.

i have long been annoyed that there is no option for no visual penalty. i play in 3rd person exclusively and my choice is cant move or cant see. stupid (imho). she's the one that has it on not me XD

I play in 3rd person, too. Have you changed the blindfold to Leeches' mode and reduced the effect in the DD MCM? That's one of the first changes I make every new game. In that mode you can move about freely in either 1st or 3rd person, and while you can't remove the screen-darkening entirely it does go down to 20%, which is usually enough to see by for me except in really dark interiors or cloudy nights.

It has been so long since an update :(

Agreed, so here's version 2.8.3. A fairly minor update, but it should pave the way for new devices coming in the future.

Changelog:

• Fixed: Belt Padded (Open) wold mesh path
  • Fixed: missing Leather Posture Collar scriptInstance armor record
  • Added: a couple of new keywords for modders

I love the looks of the corset, but right now it uses slot 46, same as cloaks. I'd like to suggest to switch it over to 58, same as the custom harness from DD Expansion, since the two don't look like you'd wear then together anyway.

The corset isn't quite ready for the general public, just yet. It should be on slot 58 (As per our slot usage reference: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference) when it is officially released.

I am unsure if it is from this mod or one of the expansions but all my bondage is a bright purple/plastic color. perhaps I am overlooking a setting? not a huge deal as I don't get arrested very often. havn't seen any outside of prison yet.

BA  I have only been modding for about five days and do not know how to use papyrus log or take screenshots without using steam.

I am unsure if it is from this mod or one of the expansions but all my bondage is a bright purple/plastic color. perhaps I am overlooking a setting? not a huge deal as I don't get arrested very often. havn't seen any outside of prison yet.

BA  I have only been modding for about five days and do not know how to use papyrus log or take screenshots without using steam.

Using Prison-overhaul? That uses ZAP assets, not DD assets. Zaz-AnimPack (ZAP) recently split it's download into two parts with the textures beeing in a sepparate file, you need to download and install both files (you're obviously missing the textures).