Ok, I'm sure this is a total noob question, and there's probably a fix for this somehow and somewhere in the threads that I just haven't found.

Equip Gag. [Any]

Equip Armbinder [Any]

Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank.

My guess is that the armbinder and the gag are fighting over some occupancy spot, and both have coding that makes them conventionally unremovable, so their attempts to auto-remove the other fail.

This issue is something I've always noticed in DD, was just wondering if there's a fix for it yet. >.>

I am running the latest DD Expansion, Integration, and Assets. [1.1.3, 2.8.2, and 2.8.2 ]

Ok, I'm sure this is a total noob question, and there's probably a fix for this somehow and somewhere in the threads that I just haven't found.

Equip Gag. [Any]

Equip Armbinder [Any]

Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank.

My guess is that the armbinder and the gag are fighting over some occupancy spot, and both have coding that makes them conventionally unremovable, so their attempts to auto-remove the other fail.

This issue is something I've always noticed in DD, was just wondering if there's a fix for it yet. >.>

I am running the latest DD Expansion, Integration, and Assets. [1.1.3, 2.8.2, and 2.8.2 ]

Sounds like a force equip. Are you running SPERG by any chance? Or an unarmed overhaul mod? Armbinders force unequip any weapons/spells/shields and for myself, SPERG needs to be set to Manual for the Unarmed Compatibility to stop the force equip.

Hello,

/First of all sorry for my bad english/

I've just installed this awesome mod and any other mods what needed for working. Everything is working fine except one importatnt thing. :) The girs have chastity/bondage items and original clothes ALSO. :/  Can somebody tell me how can i turn off original clothes for full nudity and only chastity/bondage devices?

Please help me. I rly try everything what am i found but nothing helped.

Best Regards,

Tibi

All apparel items are assigned a numbered slot that Skyrim uses to determine which items can be worn together. Most original DDa items (like the belts) use different slots than conventional armor pieces and as such won't unequip each other by default unless there's another mod active that adds such functionality through scripts.

I need help.Maybe i missed something when trying to test this out but.How do you remove the Harness?I get the option to use spells an everything but it says I am not able to remove them.Is there a level of skill needed to remove the items?Because if that is the case im level 3.

You're better off asking in the Integration topic, but...

you need either a key or a high level in whichever skill you're trying to use - lockpicking, destruction etc. (And by high, I mean 86+ if you didn't change the default settings in the MCM before putting it on. At level 3, I'm guessing that's a bit of a way off!)

The key can be found with other mods, such as deviously cursed loot and for the masses, or it can be crafted at a forge once you've read the chastity belts book from the forbidden bookshelf in the Arcanaeum at the college of Winterhold. (Read it from your inventory, not from the bookcase's container menu.) But again, if you didn't change the default settings, the materials needed to craft it are very hard to come by. Unfortunately, you can't change those settings whilst wearing a device.

If you have the Captured Dreams mod, people at the shop might be able to take it off you - for a price. Your other option is to cheat and use the console to give yourself a key. You could always then change the default settings to be a bit more forgiving and re-equip it if you like.

Another idea for a gagging device(ish) could be like this:

UzEoLHx.jpg

Its just nice and simple, and has that sleek leather look  :)

Also an equip-able war paint skin thing like the tear run mascara in the picture.

Then again I'm not a mod maker, it may not even be possible to make equip-able war paints, I could just be talking out my ass.

More of a question for the intergeneration thread I guess.

A bit gag would also be nice. We already have a harnass, armbinder and pony boots that go perfectly well together. All we need is a bit gag to finish that Pony Girl look :)

And nice pics btw!

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1252-pony-pack-1/

I actually meant a bit gag that has the same mechanics as devious devices. And as some people already said, it's a bit thick, even for a bit gag. 

Also an equip-able war paint skin thing like the tear run mascara in the picture.

Then again I'm not a mod maker, it may not even be possible to make equip-able war paints, I could just be talking out my ass.

More of a question for the intergeneration thread I guess.

SlaveTats includes a tattoo that gives that look - applying it is a little more complicated than just equipping an item, but not much.

I need help.Maybe i missed something when trying to test this out but.How do you remove the Harness?I get the option to use spells an everything but it says I am not able to remove them.Is there a level of skill needed to remove the items?Because if that is the case im level 3.

You're better off asking in the Integration topic, but...

you need either a key or a high level in whichever skill you're trying to use - lockpicking, destruction etc. (And by high, I mean 86+ if you didn't change the default settings in the MCM before putting it on. At level 3, I'm guessing that's a bit of a way off!)

The key can be found with other mods, such as deviously cursed loot and for the masses, or it can be crafted at a forge once you've read the chastity belts book from the forbidden bookshelf in the Arcanaeum at the college of Winterhold. (Read it from your inventory, not from the bookcase's container menu.) But again, if you didn't change the default settings, the materials needed to craft it are very hard to come by. Unfortunately, you can't change those settings whilst wearing a device.

If you have the Captured Dreams mod, people at the shop might be able to take it off you - for a price. Your other option is to cheat and use the console to give yourself a key. You could always then change the default settings to be a bit more forgiving and re-equip it if you like.

OK.Whos idea was it to add it at a low level?OK.I will just start a new game.Thank you by the way.I can't change the action once it is initiated.An by the way.I tried to put in the password but i had no idea where to put in the password.I tried console but that didnt work.An yeah i put it in right.Then i went to find the key.Got the key.Used the key.This key will not work.So im just ..........................oooooooook.So it wont come off.So thank you for explain that.

OK.Whos idea was it to add it at a low level?OK.I will just start a new game.Thank you by the way.I can't change the action once it is initiated.An by the way.I tried to put in the password but i had no idea where to put in the password.I tried console but that didnt work.An yeah i put it in right.Then i went to find the key.Got the key.Used the key.This key will not work.So im just ..........................oooooooook.So it wont come off.So thank you for explain that.

If I remember right there are 2 keys, the restraints key and the chastity key.

I'm assuming the chastity key is for the belts, bras and harness while the restraints key is for arm, leg and face items.

Hi, i am having a problem where all devices are blue i assume this is a lack of textures and i dont know how to fix it, i looked around in the help forums and couldnt find anything i also set my load order properly so that its assets, integration and expansion in that order i have all requirements as well, zaz animation, sexlabaroused, sexlab framework, fnis and skse, i also have captured dreams, calyps sextoys and the dcpack if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

This is a suggestion related to this thread rather than the mod. :)

Could you add a version and last update date to the thread title and/or an entry in the first post showing current version? It would really help when scanning the forum to see if a new version was available.

Not sure if this has been asked already or not but:

Straitjackets. Leather or ebonite or  just linen. Either way, they're hawt and they would fit in this mod so well.

That's definately been asked before, quite a few times, and sadly, here's the answer:

This would require new animations made for straight-jackets. We don't have any, nor do we have an animator directly attached to the project, so we can't just make some either.

So the answer is no, not unless we could get our hands on good animations to use with it.

I am not the greatest searcher of these threads so apologies if this has been asked before, but i've equipped a belt with Tormenter plugs from Captured Dreams shop on my follower, and so far i never have seen her do the dance that i always end up doing whenever using magic or other events fire.

Is this supposed to work on followers? Should i ask over in the Captured Dreams area? Thank you!

I am not the greatest searcher of these threads so apologies if this has been asked before, but i've equipped a belt with Tormenter plugs from Captured Dreams shop on my follower, and so far i never have seen her do the dance that i always end up doing whenever using magic or other events fire.

Is this supposed to work on followers? Should i ask over in the Captured Dreams area? Thank you!

Technically it's an issue with Integration and not assets or CD ;). Put the "number of slotted NPCs" in DDi config to something else than the default 0.

I don't know why but for some reason I don't have an animation when I equip the armbinders. I just get the idle animation with invisible hands and an armbinder floating behind my character. Has anyone an idea what the cause might be? I Have a fresh installation of DD (Assets), ZaZ and LoveLab. (Sorry if my english is unclear, it's not my main language)

I don't know why but for some reason I don't have an animation when I equip the armbinders. I just get the idle animation with invisible hands and an armbinder floating behind my character. Has anyone an idea what the cause might be? I Have a fresh installation of DD (Assets), ZaZ and LoveLab. (Sorry if my english is unclear, it's not my main language)

The items from assets aren't functional in that way. To get the correct animations and effects you need to install DD - Integration and use the items from that.

The items from assets aren't functional in that way. To get the correct animations and effects you need to install DD - Integration and use the items from that.

Thanks, now it is working just fine.