Nice work  :)

What version UNPB TBBP HDT body do you use? You can insert a link to download please?

like i just wrote in the post above you, the body those piercings work with is not belisario's (would also lack TBBP and therefore HDT, it is TBBP but with the flat breast issue) but the UNP(B )TBBP(/HDT) PB found here it's labeled as UNP TBBP, but it really is UNPB.

Nice work  :)

What version UNPB TBBP HDT body do you use? You can insert a link to download please?

like i just wrote in the post above you, the body those piercings work with is not belisario's (would also lack TBBP and therefore HDT) but the UNP( B) TBBP(/HDT) found here it's labeled as UNP TBBP, but it really is UNPB.

Thanks  :)

Its not piercings I care about it is trying to use the pregnant body with this mod and using pregnancy mesh and not having t hem play nice even though it is just belt and harnesses that get replaced.

i've tried those meshes too, and they do indeed vanish...

It should be pretty easy to apply belly weights to the existing meshes with Outfit Studio.

Will try once i get back from work tonight.

//edit: ah, it was much simpler than that. for some reason, the custom harness is hidden by the item hider of the body slot. i guess because it has chastity belt keyword and is using the body slot, so it tries to hide itself. just disable devices underneath for Slot 32 in Devious Devices MCM and the harness should show up.

If only someone out there would do a nice, bound bunny hop style animation for something like this...one of these days, perhaps.

Personally, I think it would be mutch more fun if the PC wriggled around instead. Dunno. Hopping would be effective too.

this is interesting. if you were bound standing you could hop with a chance to fall on your face, then you could wriggle slower. you could also be bound like this hanging horizontal from a chain and wriggle when you try to free yourself. lol

Its not piercings I care about it is trying to use the pregnant body with this mod and using pregnancy mesh and not having t hem play nice even though it is just belt and harnesses that get replaced.

I just uploaded a pregnancy enabled Assets Mesh pack for HDT 7B bombshell for what its worth.  Also have one for Expansion.

the "Custom" and "Locking" slave harnesses use the same model as the base harness, but they dont lock the same slot as belts or collars and they can be used with them, though rare occurences of clipping may occur.

Not quite. It is the same mesh, but the custom version has been edited a fair bit to make it fit under the belts and such, or, atleast as much as it could be (the design of the thing is not exactly ideal for this use, which is why i'm hoping to find a replacement that is better suited), and unlike the regular harness where the harness and collar are different components, it's part of the same nif for the custom ones.

because i wanted a harness while wearing posture and chastity i was wearing the locking slave harness. i spent all week trying to figure out why when i outfit studio'd the shit out of my armor it still was clipping with the mesh. all week.

for grins, i search "clipping" on loverslab and this was the first post. "god damnit" sure enough, the normal harness with prevents me from wearing my collar and belt doesn't clip. now i wonder what the point of this even is, i reinstalled the stock cbbe bodies and this locking slave harness even clips into that body. it does not hide under clothes at all, all the slaves wearing them the belts poke through their clothes... so... imho we should just not have this be shaped differently.

so, i've cheated and overwritten CustomHarnessSingle_*.nif -> harnessBody_*.nif (and edit the partition body slot) with one that doesn't clip... but... can we just get a proper fitting one that doens't block out collars and belts as well? next time we get an assets or expansion update i'm going to spend another week trying to figure out why it broke again before remembering this lol.

When using armbinders on myself, the arms are still on the side instead, hands cut-off (not very sexy  ;) ). I knew I had it right at some point, so I probably screwed up the load order or something. Anyone specific ideas what could be the cause?

Edit: Figured it out. For those with similar problems: Manual installing of CBBE, DD-A, DD-E, DD-exp, hdtHighheel and ZaZAnimationPack fixed it. And not to forget updating FNIS behaviour... Oh well, thinking of it I read it somewhere that mod manager where not supported... learning by doing.  :)

When using armbinders on myself, the arms are still on the side instead, hands cut-off (not very sexy  ;) ). I knew I had it right at some point, so I probably screwed up the load order or something. Anyone specific ideas what could be the cause?

Edit: Figured it out. For those with similar problems: Manual installing of CBBE, DD-A, DD-E, DD-exp, hdtHighheel and ZaZAnimationPack fixed it. And not to forget updating FNIS behaviour... Oh well, thinking of it I read it somewhere that mod manager where not supported... learning by doing.  :)

Mod Organiser and Wrye Bash/BAIN work very well for installing Sexlab and the Devious Devices Mods because both Utilities give a User control of Install Order and which parts of Assets and Expansion get installed.

I figured I should respond before the thread goes even further down the Crapper  :D

So are there any new devices in the pipeline?

Yes. 

Lies and also dirty lies! 

Ohh wait.. there is that toilet..

Mmm. "Pipeline" would be quite an appropriate choice of word then.

A pity there's absolutely nothing new coming any time soon. At all. Nada. Not a stitch. Not for ages.

I've noticed for the CBBE  curvy the nipple piercings are quite a bit off center. They are a good deal lower than the actual nipple. Any patches or fixes?

You're running a variant of the body-type. Only the two exact mentioned bodytypes are officially supported.

I considered that possibility but I still have the issue. I've reinstalled Assets multiple times to use each of the CBBE options including BBP and TBBP. Is there a bodyslide setup that I need to input into the tool?