Uploaded 2.2.0

Main new feature here is a new event, A day in the city. This can trigger when entering any of the 5 major cities in Skyrim. There's also some random NPCs now in the cities & around the roads with pets to give you some company ;)

This also fixes the city enter trigger to actually trigger when entering cities, and not when entering the location that stretches outside the city walls as well. Only previous event using this is the lunch break event, now A Day in the City uses it as well. It is also now exposed in the trigger chance configuration in MCM.

Fun fact:

The new event is actually the first event that got me doing the mod after getting inspiration from this picture. Also based on the picture, originally I was thinking of making it as a FO4 mod, but at the time at least the general state of fallout animation mods weren't really there, so I went with Skyrim instead.

8 hours ago, Srende said:

Fun fact:

The new event is actually the first event that got me doing the mod after getting inspiration from this picture. Also based on the picture, originally I was thinking of making it as a FO4 mod, but at the time at least the general state of fallout animation mods weren't really there, so I went with Skyrim instead.

Not only that, the dialogue system is "less than ideal" for most style of mods. Hope they don't continue that trend with Starfield and the next Fallout and ES games. 

@Srende I too can confirm that PP works on LE. Maybe you should consider updating LE version as well?

I'm very glad that you returned to this mod, it is one of my absolute favourites! I would like to take this opportunity to leave a suggestion - Captured Dreams had a very cool solution - chastity piercings. Maybe you would consider adding those and some more variety to chastity devices? Belts are nice and all, but they are very... pristine. I'd like to see some more primitive belts - iron, rusty iron, or chastity harnesses.

11 minutes ago, kapibar said:

@Srende I too can confirm that PP works on LE. Maybe you should consider updating LE version as well?

I'm very glad that you returned to this mod, it is one of my absolute favourites! I would like to take this opportunity to leave a suggestion - Captured Dreams had a very cool solution - chastity piercings. Maybe you would consider adding those and some more variety to chastity devices? Belts are nice and all, but they are very... pristine. I'd like to see some more primitive belts - iron, rusty iron, or chastity harnesses.

Thanks!

Main issue actually updating it on LE would be to get .esp in the correct format, as there are some changes between LE & SE. I don't think PP uses any of the new records, as evident it working this way. But would need to do some looking into if the older creation kit is fine opening things made with the SE version.

For the belts, I think could easily add the iron belts at least as an option with the skin change system I have in place. Harnesses might have some issues as they cover more of the body and I think use more gear slots as well (?). That said, main reason doing it this way was to provide variety on the skins easily, without having to make multiple actual items and maintain those in the mod itself, but adding one more version for harnesses wouldn't be end of the world. Generally though, I've been implementing things I know I'll use myself, which usually explains lack of something ;)

22 minutes ago, Srende said:

ll the items on those NPCs are directly from DD without any additions, Might be the catsuit that's having issues, does that work for you otherwise? Rebuilding it in bodyslide might help if you've done that.

I'll try that, thanks for the quick response!

Small bug report: Scene stopped yesterday. Got the "night out" event while at Vlindrel Hall. Spouse came back requesting "something to pound" so released the PC from the pole, SL scene on the bed started but at the end controls partially reverted (no activation) but nothing happend.

Edited by naaitsab

I would like to give this mod a try, but I can't make it start.

I'll configure marriage partner to be bisexual in MCM, talk to ysolda, bring her a tusk, go to riften, talk to Maramal and buy an Amulet, back to ysolda to propose, back to riften to get married. Marriage scene is fine, and she behaves like she's married afterwards. Event weights 'will be populated after starting the mod through marriage' - and it keeps displaying that even though you save/reload, wait a week, talk to spouse, sleep in her house, etc.. Mod basically does nothing because it seems somehow to be blocked from starting. When I complete the quest to visit her house in Whiterun the Current Status in MCM changes from 'Free Person' to '$$PP_Stats_Undecided', which I'm assuming is bad news. This never changes, waiting, leaving the city, etc. - nothing.

Before getting married the 'Days as a Pet' counter displays 25 days, which is probably (?) equivalent to roughly the amount of time I have had my Devious Follower, so I'm assuming it's an incompatibility with that mod which is causing problems. But it's slightly weird because that counter keeps adding days even when the other mod is paused and the devious follower is dismissed, and dismissing the follower prior to getting married does not change the outcome (you still get married but no PP quest progress). I have not tried a new game without DF because that seems like quite a bit of work.

Just FYI, it's a shame because I'd like to try out the mod, it sounds interesting.

Edited by BYJE137
1 hour ago, BYJE137 said:

I would like to give this mod a try, but I can't make it start.

I never had any of the issues you mention here and I'm using this mod for years. I assume you have something in your load order which might be interfering with PP. I'd suggest you to start a new game, add only the bare minimum LL mods for PP to work and try it that way. Here are some LL mods which definitely work together with PP: Amorous Adventures, Naked Defeat, Naked Dungeons, SLUTS, Babo Dialogue, Horrible Harrassment, Unforgiving Devices, PSQ, Laura's Bondage Shop, SL Adventures. I used these together with PP in the past, some of them are in my current load order as well.

Edited by monsta88

Funnily enough, i didn't expect the undecided text to ever really be visible to anyone. It also seems to have a typo preventing the actual text from showing.

Sounds like PP did start all of its quests in the background, but something blocked the actual dialogue from your spouse from showing up. So, basically it has never progressed beyond the starting stage.

EDIT: reareading your message, noticed you wrote her house. That probably is the issue, and I'd recommend retrying in a player owned house. All the progression triggers, including starting, only trigger in player houses.

From the mod description:

Marry the NPC you want, and they should come talk to you within a day when in a player owned house.

I'll highlight that a bit more in the description ;)

Edited by Srende
2 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

Just FYI, it's a shame because I'd like to try out the mod, it sounds interesting.

I don't suppose you have Troubles of Heroines in your mod list? - That mod also changes marriage and prevents this mod from your other half moving into (and even coming up with the dialogue) your home. 

13 minutes ago, jc321 said:

I don't suppose you have Troubles of Heroines in your mod list? - That mod also changes marriage and prevents this mod from your other half moving into (and even coming up with the dialogue) your home. 

Nope, that one is not in my load order.

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I once tried with a custom follower, whose "house" was an inn. If I remember correctly, the mod started up fine there too.

I'd be very suprised if that worked, the dialogue conditions are looking for the LocTypePlayerHouse keyword in the location, which inns generally do not have. Unless the follower mod added that in.

2 hours ago, jc321 said:

That I think would manifest slightly differently, as far as I've gathered from the comments here, that mod alters the vanilla marriage quest. Which most likely causes PP not to notice the marriage start anymore. In this case it looks like that part worked, but just the dialogue to start didn't trigger afterwards, which would be explained by being in a NPC owned house instead of an actual player house.

1 hour ago, BYJE137 said:

Nope, that one is not in my load order.

If you have chance, try it in a player owned house, any one you can buy will work. Most likely modded ones as well if they are set up similarly to the vanilla ones.

Hi there,

I wanted to try the new event, so I set up the chance for it to 100% (event weight 200, enter city 100%, event poll 100%). The event did not trigger.

1606584249_PPnoevent.png.1f7bf907322d662193486e4295e72c85.png

This is what I see in console.

This is in Windhelm, early morning (tried between 4 AM and 8:30 AM).

PP is updated from last version during game.

1 hour ago, Srende said:

That's most likely just too early, iirc, it is set to trigger between 9 and 16.

I waited until 9, the event still did not fire. Then I remebered that I had a long event not so long ago, so I waited 24 hours. this time the event did fire. Here is some feedback:

- My character entered the furniture w/o problem. She was still fully dressed though.

- Before the event, while I was Waiting to reach 9 AM in front of Windhelm's gate, a Pet appeared. She was in quite a lot of restraints, but there was no mistress with her.

- During the event, a Mistress nad her Pet appeared. The Pet was "parked" next to my character. She also had a lot of restraints. The weird thing was that the Mistress wore even more, including a gas mask, corsette, ballet boots, etc.

- Also during the event a citizen came with a dog. She parked the dog also.

- During the event, the Aroused Creatures mod triggered, with the aformentioned dog (my character is a PSQ succubus, who has an arousing aura). The SL scene removed my character from the furniture, but the quest did not break. Mistress arrived and the event ended.

So overall it worked, however there are a few question marks:

- Is it intended that the DB is tied in her usual outfit?

- Shouldn't she wear some extra restraints?

- Why does a Mistress wear so many restraints?

- Can/should the Aroused Creatures mod be disabled temporarily during the event?

6 hours ago, Srende said:

I'd be very suprised if that worked, the dialogue conditions are looking for the LocTypePlayerHouse keyword in the location, which inns generally do not have. Unless the follower mod added that in.

That I think would manifest slightly differently, as far as I've gathered from the comments here, that mod alters the vanilla marriage quest. Which most likely causes PP not to notice the marriage start anymore. In this case it looks like that part worked, but just the dialogue to start didn't trigger afterwards, which would be explained by being in a NPC owned house instead of an actual player house.

If you have chance, try it in a player owned house, any one you can buy will work. Most likely modded ones as well if they are set up similarly to the vanilla ones.

I'll give it a shot with a player owned house instead ?

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

So overall it worked, however there are a few question marks:

- Is it intended that the DB is tied in her usual outfit?

- Shouldn't she wear some extra restraints?

- Why does a Mistress wear so many restraints?

- Can/should the Aroused Creatures mod be disabled temporarily during the event?

- Pretty much, most others strip completely, but left here mostly normal

- Eh, possibly

- Not really classifying them as restraints if you're enjoying them, and can move about freely. That said, them being fully equipped is (should?) be the rarer option, and probaly will adjust the chances on their outfits in the future

- No idea, never used it. PP does send the dhlp-suspend mod event to signal for other mods to suspend their own things temporarily, and I know that some mods are listening and respecting that.

The NPCs aren't directly related to the event itself, though it is the reason they were added, to have the pets more common place. But they will come around cities regardless of that specific event.

Also, you may have noticed the event listing having the "A long day in the city" version of the event as well ;)

Edited by Srende

I am having a really strange issue where for some reason none of the events are triggering with my spouse. I have even tried setting a specific event to 200 and everything else to 0 and then setting the chance for that event to trigger to 100% to attempt to trigger the event but nothing happens even if I do the action required to trigger the event (such as going into a inn to attempt to trigger the inn event).

I have the latest version of pet project installed and all its requirements and no known mods that should conflict with it so I am not sure why the events are not working for me.

Any advice would be very helpful.