36 minutes ago, Best1123 said:

Any advice would be very helpful.

AFAIK all events have a period, when they can fire. So you also have to be in that time period. For example if you read a bit above, the Day in the City triggers only between 9 AM and 16 PM.

Also, after all events, there is a cooldown, which can be set in the MCM. Make sure that enough time has passed since the last event. The color codes help which event is considfered long or short.

Edited by monsta88
8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

AFAIK all events have a period, when they can fire. So you also have to be in that time period. For example if you read a bit above, the Day in the City triggers only between 9 AM and 16 PM.

Also, after all events, there is a cooldown, which can be set in the MCM. Make sure that enough time has passed since the last event. The color codes help which event is considfered long or short.

Thanks for the advice.

I already know about the specific time periods and I am also aware of the cooldowns. I set the cooldowns to the lowest possible for testing purposes and waited 24 hours to the rough time that all the events trigger (such as the day in the city between 9am and 16pm and late afternoon for the a night out event in the house) but none of the events trigger what so ever no matter what I do.

On 10/26/2022 at 6:05 PM, naaitsab said:

Small bug report: Scene stopped yesterday. Got the "night out" event while at Vlindrel Hall. Spouse came back requesting "something to pound" so released the PC from the pole, SL scene on the bed started but at the end controls partially reverted (no activation) but nothing happend.

I've seen that happen in different events/scenes. Have a suspicion it has something to do with how I've set up the scene phase completion conditions previously, that seems to cause isseus now for some reason. The new day in the city event does those differently, and at least so far haven't seen that same issue there.

Will probably go over the events and their scenes at some point and change all those to use different conditions for phase ends. Will be a pain to test though :D

14 hours ago, Best1123 said:

I am having a really strange issue where for some reason none of the events are triggering with my spouse. I have even tried setting a specific event to 200 and everything else to 0 and then setting the chance for that event to trigger to 100% to attempt to trigger the event but nothing happens even if I do the action required to trigger the event (such as going into a inn to attempt to trigger the inn event).

I have the latest version of pet project installed and all its requirements and no known mods that should conflict with it so I am not sure why the events are not working for me.

Any advice would be very helpful.

The weight is only used to decide which event to run when one will be triggered, so setting the events you don't want to run to 0 will be enough to force that one to run. The actual triggering is decided by the chance.

Do you have your spouse with you as a follower?

If you run "help pp_currentevent" in console, what's the value it shows?

Edited by Srende
12 minutes ago, Srende said:

The weight is only used to decide which event to run when one will be triggered, so setting the events you don't want to run to 0 will be enough to force that one to run. The actual triggering is decided by the chance.

Do you have your spouse with you as a follower?

If you run "help pp_currentevent" in console, what's the value it shows?

Hi Srende

Thanks for your response.

My spouse is a follower and she is following me around.

I have the event triggers set to 100% for testing purposes to try and trigger the events and I have attempted to wait 24 hours and sleep 24 hours to make sure that all the values reset.

After trying to trigger the event again I typed in the command and the value displayed was  -1.00

The initial dialogue from the spouse does have that in there, albeit in a roundabout way on purpose. It's always been intended as somewhat of a surprise option.

That said, due to the sequence of events in the initial bit, it made more sense to add the part time selection before the virginity check, which wasn't really ideal. I might just hide the option in future versions if going down the part time dialogue path.

New version 2.2.1, mainly with some bug fixes.

There's also a debug menu in MCM, that will give some details of the current status of the internals for event triggering.  There's nothing actually to do in the menu, but might be helpful for those having issues to narrow the cause down, and for posting screenshots of the menu here will help me as well.

The menu is hidden by default though, and can be accessed after enabling it with the console command of "set pp_debug to 1".

22 hours ago, Best1123 said:

Hi Srende

Thanks for your response.

My spouse is a follower and she is following me around.

I have the event triggers set to 100% for testing purposes to try and trigger the events and I have attempted to wait 24 hours and sleep 24 hours to make sure that all the values reset.

After trying to trigger the event again I typed in the command and the value displayed was  -1.00

Hmm, that's as it should then, that just means no event is currently running, which would block other events.

If you update to 2.2.1 and are still having issues, you could post a screenshot of the new debug menu there, instructions about it are in my post above this.  Shows some more details about the internals there.

This version doesn't seem to work for me, I'll keep messing with it but that debug menu doesn't recognize that my spouse is there, even though I was standing right next to her. I got as far as her asking about the pet thing and even equipping cuffs and belt on her but not a single event. 

@Srende This mod behaves very well in VR however the new addition 

Spoiler

of being tied to the short post and made to wait in the City alongside the other pets

that furniture incurs the dreaded VR spin even with the no spin patches applied,

I've only ever seen this event play in Whiterun, is it enabled in other cities as I'd like to try and see if it's the location (as it's very near a ramp) or the furniture causing the problem. 

46 minutes ago, Lenore said:

This version doesn't seem to work for me, I'll keep messing with it but that debug menu doesn't recognize that my spouse is there, even though I was standing right next to her. I got as far as her asking about the pet thing and even equipping cuffs and belt on her but not a single event. 

There's literally no changes to any of the event logic between the last two versions. All the debug menu does is show the values the event system uses internally to check if an event can be run. Though if it is showing the spouse is not near, would mean generally no events as well.

The events still show up in the events menu though?

And I can't really think how or why that would actually happen. Let's see if everything is as it should internally in your save. So I'd ask you to run these commands to check the status of some internal quests, and ideally screenshot the results here.

sqv pp_marriageMain
sqv pp_eventManager
sqv pp_baseEvents

All three quests should report as running, and the two first should have aliases in the results for player & spouse, both non-empty. And if the value under spouse is non-empty you can make sure it is your spouse with "prid <value>" which targets the NPC and should show the name in your console.

10 minutes ago, jc321 said:

@Srende This mod behaves very well in VR however the new addition 

Reveal hidden contents

that furniture incurs the dreaded VR spin even with the no spin patches applied,

I've only ever seen this event play in Whiterun, is it enabled in other cities as I'd like to try and see if it's the location (as it's very near a ramp) or the furniture causing the problem. 

I'm guessing the furniture, even in just SE some of them just lock the camera inside the furniture. Sadly, can't do much about it as they are directly from ZAP.

30 minutes ago, Srende said:

The events still show up in the events menu though?

Yes the list is populated, as for the commands, I'm not quite familiar with using the console, but I did see this.

Spoiler

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.10.30 - 16.02.48.93.png

Perhaps I'll try starting a new game, it worked perfectly for me before?

Edited by Lenore

Well, that would explain why nothing is starting, no idea how that would happen though. Basically the spouse reference there is used for the events, and it is currently pointing at nothing, which means none of the starting the checks, or anything else for that matter, works.

Anything below the line "enabled?"? You can scroll it with page up & page down, should have "state: running" or "state: stopped" in there.  Because having all those empty looks suspiciously like the quest is stopped, and it isn't stopped anywhere in the mod.

You can restart the quest with "stopquest pp_eventmanager" and "startquest pp_eventmanager", but that will also lose the list of events, so not really helpful.

Edited by Srende

@LenoreThanks! Yep, somehow those two aliases (player & spouse) have been emptied, which isn't done anywhere in the mod. Then again, not the first time I've seen something that shouldn't happen with skyrim.

Here's a slightly modified version of 2.2.1, that should show you an extra button in the debug menu, which tries to recover the event system.

Edited to remove the obsolete file.

Edited by Srende
11 hours ago, Srende said:

Hmm, that's as it should then, that just means no event is currently running, which would block other events.

If you update to 2.2.1 and are still having issues, you could post a screenshot of the new debug menu there, instructions about it are in my post above this.  Shows some more details about the internals there.

Hi Srende

I have updated to version 2.2.1 and the issue is still there.

Attached to this message is a screenshot of the debug menu after attempting to start a event by setting the chance for the event to occur to 100%.

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.10.30 - 22.25.29.67.jxr

6 minutes ago, Best1123 said:

Hi Srende

I have updated to version 2.2.1 and the issue is still there.

Attached to this message is a screenshot of the debug menu after attempting to start a event by setting the chance for the event to occur to 100%.

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.10.30 - 22.25.29.67.jxr 22.28 MB · 0 downloads

Yep, only thing here blocking it would be that the spouse is not nearby, If they indeed are nearby, try the version I posted couple of posts above for Lenore. Looks like possibly the same issue.

Then the question is though, what's causing that.

7 hours ago, Srende said:

Yep, only thing here blocking it would be that the spouse is not nearby, If they indeed are nearby, try the version I posted couple of posts above for Lenore. Looks like possibly the same issue.

Then the question is though, what's causing that.

Hi Srende

I downloaded and installed the fixed version you linked to Lenore and that fixed the issue completely.

Thanks for your help. ?

Great mod, really love being naked on a x cross to boost belethors sales xD

Just wanted to ask if there's a way to reset the mod? I've started the 1 week phase when married but I wasn't a virgin anymore now that the belt is gone I want to start over but as a virgin. I already flushed the sex stats in SexLab but in Pet Project it still says Started as a virgin: No.

I don't want to create a new character so is there a way to reset the mod? Debug with "set pp_debug to 1" also doesn't work, at least nothing shows up in MCM or dialogue options. Am I missing something?

Thanks