1 hour ago, Wonders of Eros said:

I have quite a few mods that change aspects of the marriage system, but these all work together just fine and I always make a ton of effort to ensure that mods that may conflict do not override each other or conflict in ways that break the other mods. Even then, this mod is almost at the very end of my load order, loading far after the other marriage mods.

I do not exactly know what is supposed to happen when an event from this mod is triggered. What I have tried in the past is to begin with either Breezehome or the player home in Riften already owned, then I got married and assigned my husband to live with me in the house. Before all this, I always made sure to set all relevant percentages in the MCM to 100% and the polling to something like every half hur in game. I have no clue what is supposed to happen beyond that point. Was my husband supposed to approach me with dialogue? Was he supposed to just tie me up no dialogue required? Was I supposed to approach him? What dialogue was supposed to play? (I ask this because I have so many dialogue mods that it is very hard to distinguish which mod each dialogue tree comes from. Even with background NPCs from some mods I still get upwards of 25 dialogue trees, so you can understand that it can get quite confusing.)

Perhaps you have some console commands I could try? Is there a way to get my husband to tie me up or initiate the relevant dialogue that way?

Did your spouse do a forcegreet at your house after you were married? They should do that and tell you about their fantasy of having you in chastity, after that you get a belt and events can start to play out.

If the forcegreet isn't working then maybe you can talk to them at your house, but it's been a long time and I can't remember the dialogue starter.

6 hours ago, Wonders of Eros said:

I have quite a few mods that change aspects of the marriage system

The mod that stopped this one from working correctly was Troubles of Heroine as that alters the way marriage worked. Even though you could marry (if I recall) it was v difficult to tell them where to live, and if you just used their existing home nothing ever triggered post marriage. 

Once your married and chosen place to live (and go there) you should get a forcegreet pretty soon to start the things. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, quick question: does anyone successfully use this mod with all events triggering in the LE version of skyrim. Repeating: can anyone confirm that this (SE version) of the mod works for them in the LE version of Skyrim with all events triggering correctly?

If anyone has problems with the events not triggering please use "set pp_debug to 1" without the quotes which will enable the debug menu. In there you can reset the events. This fixed all the problems I had with events- hope it helps others.

just curious: has anyone tried to run this mod in conjunction with submissive Lola? It would be fantastic if the two of them would work together but I am worried that the collar from pet project might not get recognized by lola and vice versa. Also have a lot of events that might fire at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 7:26 AM, pnutz78 said:

just curious: has anyone tried to run this mod in conjunction with submissive Lola? It would be fantastic if the two of them would work together but I am worried that the collar from pet project might not get recognized by lola and vice versa. Also have a lot of events that might fire at the same time.

From what I've done, it works with Lola just fine as does pet collar. If you want you can start this first and then Lola as Lola will recognize you have a collar and tag it as the Lola collar. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, titlover123 said:

I have tried many times with a 100 different mod configs and can say with confidence that it does in fact NOT work for LE, it just makes my game crash the moment I leave the prison (LAL) in any way shape or form.

Hard to say what's wrong with your setup, but that's definitely it. I run LE with this exact version of PP and not a single problem. Everything runs smoothly. Maybe you have improper version of Zaz Animation Pack, or older version of Devious Devices? If I recall, LE version of PP wasn't very fussy about ZAP's version, this one requires 8+ specifically.

Edited by kapibar
11 hours ago, kapibar said:

Hard to say what's wrong with your setup, but that's definitely it. I run LE with this exact version of PP and not a single problem. Everything runs smoothly. Maybe you have improper version of Zaz Animation Pack, or older version of Devious Devices? If I recall, LE version of PP wasn't very fussy about ZAP's version, this one requires 8+ specifically.

I'm pretty shure its one of the mod events crashing the game. I had this happen to me multiple times with 100% certainty when it tried to spawn the background pets in the city.

40 minutes ago, Onomatophobia said:

I'm pretty shure its one of the mod events crashing the game. I had this happen to me multiple times with 100% certainty when it tried to spawn the background pets in the city.

@titlover123 (btw gotta love that nickname) says they have a problem when stepping outside of Abandoned Prison, so I don't suppose your problem is the same. Also I can't say I share your experience with crashes. My setup is rather stable (well, as much as modded Skyrim can be) and I've been using PP for years.

1 hour ago, Onomatophobia said:

On SE I get error messages from Unforgiving Devices when the game spawns the PP NPC Mistress/Pet combo, but that is only because PP wants to equip more things that it should.

I also experienced an issue with a certain event's certain branch, which leads to softlock.

Other than those, it works fine.